An Autumn Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Determined not to miss this opportunity, he asked, "Why don't you let me thank you by taking you to dinner tonight?"

She thought for a second and then surprised him by saying, "That would be real nice Mike." Then she continued, "But instead of going out, why don't you let me make you dinner here? I love to cook, but I never get the chance any more."

Mike hesitated, "Oh, you don't have to go to all that trouble."

"It would be my pleasure." She responded, her voice a silky purr. "I am sure we will both enjoy it. You can bring the wine."

Mike gladly relented, "Great! I'll see you tonight then."

Stacy grinned, "8 o'clock sharp." Then she took the basket from his hands and closed the door. "I knew I could get him to ask for a date!" She thought triumphantly. Then she picked up the phone, called the office, and told them she wouldn't be in today. She had a lot of preparing to do.

Mike's heart was pounding as he walked back to his place. He didn't know where this was going to lead, but he couldn't wait for tonight to come.

12