An Avenger's Promotion

Story Info
The Black Widow rises, while another falls between her legs.
12.9k words
4.61
52.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to 'An Avenger's Initiation', taking place just after Avengers Assemble and containing the characters of Natasha Romanoff, Sharon Carter and Maria Hill.

*****

Location: The Mercer Hotel, SoHo, New York.

Lat: 38N 53' 33.78" Long: 77S 3' 38.91"

"Nothing's been the same since New York," gasped Natasha Romanoff, shuddering as the firm hand met its target once more.

"Well that's literally the understatement of this century." Maria Hill replied coldly, her calm drawl noticeably clipped, at least while her breathing settled:

"You've proven to be quite an asset."

The brunette continued to circle her target menacingly, crystal blue eyes narrowed, inspecting the younger agent carefully. Walking slowly, the Deputy Director allowed her sore fingers to slip across the other woman's quivering navel.

These little 'calibration' sessions still occurred regularly, at least as regularly as being the Deputy head of S.H.I.E.L.D would allow. In her off hours Maria normally liked to get far from work, preferring cocktails and young, naive women, to difficult fellow Agents. For Natasha she made an exception. That did not mean however, that she couldn't relax and enjoy herself.

Maria had spent months molding the girl before her, making the redhead loyal and subservient; well, at least to her. That came with advantages, like being able to take her 'work' home. This was why the Redhead was currently naked in a New York hotel room. At least with Natasha she could expect digression; the girl was stubborn but ultimately professional, and the brunette doubted the 'Black Widow' wanted the word getting out that she was regularly spanked by the Deputy Head of S.H.I.E.L.D. Maria smiled; proud of the asset she had crafted.

However, while Natasha was naked, Maria knew the girl was holding something back. The Redhead's creamy skin was soft and exposed, her full, perfect curves were bare and on display. The former assassin's hands were chained high above her head, forcing the level 6 agent to stretch, practically on tiptoes. Stepping backward, Maria observed her subject.

"You've lost weight," Maria stated bluntly, shirking off the top-half of her skintight grey uniform to reveal a black t-shirt underneath, throwing the garment over a nearby chair before beginning to circle the redhead once more.

Natasha bowed her head, aware she could not use her hands to cover herself, to do anything other than stand perfectly still and let her superior agent ogle her sore, naked body. These days she took this in her stride:

"Thank you," Natasha replied awkwardly twisting in her bonds.

Fwwwack! The redhead winced as the firm hand crashed against her vulnerable behind for what felt like the millionth time; causing burning flesh to jiggle.

"Not a compliment Agent Romanoff."

Natasha scowled; Agent Hill always wanted her curves to be fuller, her skin to be softer. The Black Widow hated it; she had trained in some of the darkest places on Earth, she had fought and helped win the first recorded battle against extraterrestrial life! Yet instead of wanting her stronger, her superior made her soft and more vulnerable; presumably to aid in her ability to seduce targets.

Maria stepped into the light, moving forward until their faces were millimeters apart, lips grazing those of her subject. Feeling the attack hand move to cup her cheek, Natasha closed her eyes, waiting for a blow that never came: Instead a hand cupped her pussy.

"Mmmm..." Natasha melted, eyelashes fluttering, immediately falling into her superiors embrace. The redhead cursed under her breath; over time she had become increasingly pliable, Agent Hill learning how best to manipulate her body.

Stepping back around the redhead, Maria kept her hands where her Agent needed them. Embracing the naked girl from behind, the brunette lightly rested her chin on the Russian's shoulder, speaking directly into her ear:

"You've done well of late Agent Romanoff, this city would have been destroyed with out you and I could see how such a victory, to have such powerful friends now... Well a girl could easily become big headed..."

Natasha nodded breathlessly, opening her mouth only to be cut off by Agent Hill's fingers tickling her inner thigh. Biting her lower lip the redhead suppressed her trembling as a hand skimmed up over her snatch; digits gliding over wet folds.

Natasha gasped and twitched in pleasure, forcing Maria to tighten her grip around the girl's waist. Maria knew the redhead well; Natasha had a tendency to snap, striking instinctively when things were out of her control. Now tightly intertwined, the brunette moved her lips so that they were millimeters from her Agent's ear:

"You've been such a good girl," Maria whispered as she ran a fingertip lightly over Natasha's clit, forcing the redhead to shudder in her grasp, cufflinks rattling: "You're a real player now Romanoff, the right Agent in the right place at the right time. If you're prepared to give a little more there could be no limit to your potential."

"Meaning?" gasped the restrained Agent, eyes rolling to the back of her head; unsure whether her nerves stemmed from the prospect of promotion, or embarrassment at her situation; Agent Hill's fingers sending lightning bolts of pleasure into her belly:

"You're unghh- upping my security clearance?"

"Well..." Maria said gently, positioning a finger on either side of the swollen bud and rubbing them back and forth gently: "My intention has always been to show you that you have no limits, to make you more... flexible. You could be so much more."

Natasha sighed involuntarily and found herself leaning into Maria, feeling familiar PVC armour against her bare skin; wanting more contact. Over the months since their first 'calibration' session, the redhead had become increasingly familiar with the Deputy Director of S.H.I.E.L.D, and in-spite of her better judgment, affection had become a unwanted side-affect. At least, that was how she rationalized enjoying these encounters so much, why else would she keep coming back?

"You see Agent Romanoff, its all about... finding the right pressure points," the brunette continued, flicking a digit over Natasha's clit, causing the girl to instantly spasm, her hips jerking violently against her superior, unintentionally winding the other woman.

"Why?" The redhead panted hoarsely.

Maria responded casually, even as her own arousal mounted: "because with the right pressure anyone can be controlled."

Natasha' thighs shook and her green eyes widened as the brunette's fingers touched her intimately once again. Twitching and jerking in time, the redhead swallowed her pride as her superior played with her easily. Natasha, who always liked to appear composed, found herself now lost in the pleasurable haze the Deputy head of S.H.I.E.L.D created for her.

Maria on the other hand, was in total control, aware of the warmth spreading from her loins throughout the rest of her tensed body. The brunette knew this was not for her, that she was just supposed to be keeping an inferior in-line; but there are perks to any job.

"Make me cum," Maria said simply, stilling her hands against Natasha's pussy as she spoke.

Natasha blinked hard sweat dripping from her brow, wishing her superior would just finish the job:

"How?" Natasha croaked, "I'm chained up!"

Maria smirked, pressing her torso against the younger agent:

"I've seen you take out 4 enemy combatants while tied to a chair. Use your imagination!"

Agent Hill brought her hips forward suddenly, slapping her pelvis against the redhead's perfect ass. Natasha shuddered; behind still tender from its earlier spanking:

"Remember you must be flexible Romanoff; we live and die at two ends of a spectrum." The brunette moved her left hand, tantalisingly stroking the agent's pussy: "first the pleasure..." Fwwack! Maria's other hand slapped a voluptuous reddened cheek, making the Black Widow's eyes water: "and then the pain."

Leaning forward tentatively, the redhead pivoted, rising higher on her toes, full, firm behind pressing against her superior's fully clad pussy. How could she possibly be expected to press against her superior, whilst also overcoming the intense burning this would induce in her beaten rear? Natasha set her jaw; electing to rise to the challenge.

Maria bit her lip, clear blue eyes flickering as the bruised globes began to grind into her nethers, the thin material of her uniform only adding to the delicious friction.

Natasha began too flex the strong muscles in her legs, moving her weight from one to another. In time Agent Hill slid her fingers against her core once more, perhaps as a incentive, but more likely just to stimulate further desperation. With every turn of her own hand the young redhead twisted rhythmically against Maria, sore cheeks rubbing against sensitive pussy lips with a determined insistence.

That's it Nat- Agent Romanoff," Maria gasped accidentally, her hot breath tickling the hairs on the back of her Agent's neck. Internally she cursed; it was careless to show weakness, just because she spent a lot of time molding this agent did not mean she could be given any additional familiarity. So instead Maria pressed her advantage:

"That's it... good girl! Now pressss harder..."

Natasha shunted backwards immediately, suppressing a yelp as nerve endings flared; the pain in her backside sending even more sparks of pleasure throughout her system. The girl's brow furrowed in concentration; just staying upright now was increasingly difficult.

The redhead knew she herself was close: Agent Hill's short, long, straight fringe brushed her cheek, and her scent, the smell of PVC and nice soap, wafted up her nose. Natasha was well aware she shouldn't get off on this, the humiliation of her situation making it all the more difficult. And yet she could feel the climax building in her belly. And for that she would need permission.

"Agent Hill...?" Natasha gasped, feeling small and uncertain.

"No," Maria moaned, still coaxing her Agent as she made tighter, quicker circles with her fingertips: "Not yet."

Natasha whimpered in frustration, swiveling her hips more desperately, defying her own need to coax an orgasm from her superior. Perspiration dripping down the girl's back, she twisted and flexed, tensing her muscles to toughen her stance and increase the friction between them. Her ass hurt like hell; yet Natasha was so close to heaven.

Rolling her hips, the redhead wriggled against Maria with no regard for herself. For the brunette the sensation was indescribable; to know she had turned the troubled refugee into a dedicated agent, to reap the benefits of her own teaching. The pleasure soon became too much even for her; if she didn't let the girl go the brunette knew the situation could become unbalanced for her. That would be unacceptable:

"You- hmmmm! Ahh.. You may cum."

And that was all it took. Natasha arched against her superior's body and let her head lull back, wide green eyes rolling as she felt an intense, desperate pleasure course through her body on command. Tensing all over, she felt weak, but managed to press her whole weight backward against Agent Hill, knees almost buckling as she her behind met the brunette's pussy once more.

Feeling the redhead spasm in her arms, her ass tensing into her crotch was more than Maria could take and she came against the young agent before her. Shuddering she swallowed a deep groan, squeezing her eyes tightly shut and biting her lip; absorbing the girl's orgasm while suppressing her own.

The two women stayed locked like this for less than 10 seconds. Having endeavoured to use her body to elicit as much pleasure from the brunette as she could, Natasha hung limply from her bonds; holding her upright.

Feeling Agent Hill's hands move up her sides slowly, the redhead thought nothing of it, continuing to sway in place. Suddenly she heard a clunk and flinched, only to feel her wrists slip free of their constraints. Falling backward, Agent Hill caught her, supporting the weight of the girl as she stumbled backward, loose arms dropping uselessly to her sides.

"Stand up Agent Romanoff," Maria instructed tersely, attempting to recover her own composure.

Natasha stumbled upright and turned to face her superior. Blinking hard, the redhead wiped the sweat from her brow, brushing unkempt wavy hair from her eyes before staring at the other agent incredulously. Slipping deftly around her back, Natasha's fingers lightly grazed the stinging flesh of her beaten behind. The redhead gasped as they made contact, eyes watering. Flushed, out of breath and tearful, Natasha asked the question she was afraid of:

"How can I give more?"

Maria smiled, moving forward so her own hands could capture her counterpart's on her tender rear. Running a finger threateningly between Natasha's cheeks, the redhead could only bite her lip as the brunette responded:

"I want you to get practice some manipulation techniques on one of our junior agents, to see if you have what it takes to truly own any situation.

Natasha nodded slowly, before asking a question almost flirtatiously: "And I assume by manipulate, you mean?..."

Agent Hill sighed, cutting Natasha off wearily with an intrusive finger:

"Save it Romanoff, you're a rising star. So think of this as a means to an end. First I broke you down, now you build yourself back up. I need you to prove you can handle real authority. Soon you'll have access to the most high profile information on the planet. Stuff is happening now that would blow your mind. No more red tape, break this agent in and I'll know you're ready."

"So how is this different from my previous engagements?" Natasha asked carefully, gasping as Agent Hill pulled away, finally releasing her burning cheeks.

Maria smirked, eyebrow raised:

"Because this time there is no cover identity. This time Natasha Romanoff will use her known alias as the Black Widow to engage a fellow agent."

Natasha blanched: "How will that help raise my profile?"

Maria considered the question warily, turning away as she finally responded:

"Being is a matter of circumstance... Sex is like the truth. You Natasha, can be all things, to all people, all the time."

"That's a tough way to live," Nat grumbled, still aware of her sore flesh and her exhaustion from what had just transpired.

"In our line of business, it's a good way not to die," Maria replied honestly.

Natasha considered her situation:

"Who's the target?"

Maria smiled, the redhead had become so obedient: "A relatively small fish, not a politician but she has some pull with the old guard at S.H.I.E.L.D. Hence the chip on her shoulder I'd like you to remove."

Agent Hill reached for the back of her utility belt, retrieving a small tablet. Keying in the security code, the brunette held up the screen for Natasha to see.

Looking down at the device, the redhead's eyes widened, staring back up at her superior in disbelief:

"You can't be serious?"

...

Location: 3414 North Street, Georgetown, Washington DC

Lat: 16N 55' 12.06" Long: 72N 56' 7.09"

The young blonde woman walked back to her apartment wearily, just another girl in a suit, tired after a long day. The small brownstone apartment block she lived in was empty this late into the night and nobody passed her as she strutted into the stairwell that rose to her floor.

The young blonde climbed slowly, making her way up three storeys. Once she had reached the appropriate level she turned right, continuing along a dimly lit corridor. Passing her neighbors' closed doors she moved more brusquely, keen to be home.

As she drew closer to her door the woman sighed; tired of the uncomfortable attire her work demanded, tugging irritably at the hem of the short gray skirt she was so desperate to remove.

The young woman's appearance ultimately gave off a professional, yet non-threatening impression. Every item of clothing was tight but a little masculine, emphasizing her curves and pert assets while reminding everyone this wasn't the forties; a woman must be taken seriously. Anyone who laid eyes on her would have guessed she were an upstart political correspondent, or an advertising executive: They would have been wrong.

Arriving at her front door she froze, hearing music coming from her own apartment. Pressing an ear to the wood, the dark blonde listened intently, swiping obstructive dyed, wavy locks of loose hair behind her ear. Marvin Gaye, Trouble Man soundtrack; She had not left it on. Pulling keys from her jacket pocket, the girl had a second thought.

This was when her civilian façade faded, albeit momentarily. Retrieving her custom FNX-45 Tactical pistol from its holster beneath the svelte suit jacket, the woman quickly attached its silencer, opening the door as quietly as possible.

Sharon Carter quickly scanned the room for intruders, or any potential booby traps, before pulling the door closed behind her. Covering the space with her gun, she quickly surveyed the open living room and kitchen, before moving toward her bedroom; barrel raised.

At this point it would have apparent to any observer Miss Carter was a rookie: nerves obvious on her pretty face; proficient but green. The girl was in fact a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, trained in covert operations and situational intelligence. New to the agency, Sharon was aware that this intrusion was not to be taken lightly. It was one thing to be robbed; that could happen to anyone. But the door had still been locked and the intruder was brazenly playing her music. Sharon might be new to the job but she wasn't stupid; somebody wanted attention, i.e. a home invasion by a professional. And that was hardly good news.

The source of the music was definitely her own room, which she crept toward uncertainly. Realising that attempting to enter stealthily would only give her intruder time to react, the space wasn't exactly large, Sharon decided to go in fast and low.

Bursting through the door Sharon covered the corners immediately, chocolate brown eyes darting between possible attack vectors before finding the intruder. Leveling her gun at the unidentified person, the blonde blinked hard, her surprise entrance being met not by resistance, but instead the inclined form of a bent over woman, perfect ass facing her way.

The behind in question didn't flinch at Sharon's entrance, instead forcing the blonde to stare at tight blue jeans straining against full, rounded cheeks. Shaking her head in disbelief, the young agent regained her focus:

"Freeze!" Sharon barked, "Turn slowly, hands on your head. Unless of course you're feeling lucky?"

Natasha Romanoff smirked, her eyes sparkling with amusement as the redhead replied sarcastically:

"Well done Carter, you caught me."

Sharon, blanched, raised gun twitching:

"A-agent Romanoff?! You broke into my apartment!??"

"I wouldn't have guessed you were into classic jazz," Natasha responded, turning back to the cabinet and stopping the record while continuing to survey the blonde's vinyl collection.

"They're part of my family's collection," Sharon responded, dumbstruck; unsure what to make of the intrusion. If S.H.I.E.L.D had ordered her termination they were going about it strangely, especially since they refused to promote her above level 3 access; the blonde barely knew anything!

"How's field training going?" Natasha asked, lazily arching her back to reach the bottom row of albums, ignoring the gun trained on her.

"Just started my fourth week," Sharon responded dryly, attempting to aim at the intruder in-spite of the obvious distraction of unmissable behind, "didn't think I'd be shooting anyone till Friday though, especially not the Black Widow..."

The redhead snickered, finally righting graciously, before turning to properly observe her opponent: