An Avenger's Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes watering, Natasha's plump red lips formed a tight seal, the brunette working the rod up and down until the end was good and wet. Finally sliding the baton free, Maria grinned as the redhead coughed:

"Well done."

Natasha just smiled, attempting to re-attain her usual cool even after that humiliating blowjob.

Following Maria's eye, Natasha followed the brunette's silent instruction, moving over to the vacated desk.

Bending over, Natasha leant over the wooden surface, arching her back invitingly as she gave Maria access to her glorious behind, twisting to see the brunette's reaction.

Maria smirked as the redhead instinctively did as she wanted, presenting herself to the brunette without saying a single word. Eying Natasha's curvaceous rump, Maria moved forward, tugging up the hem of Natasha's black negligee to reveal the lacy red knickers beneath. These soon fell between the Black Widow's ankles.

Running her fingers over luscious flesh, Maria squeezed taught flesh.

Negligee now hanging loose around Natasha's lithe abdomen, now both Natasha's delicious breasts and round ass were exposed to Maria's gaze. Pressing on Natasha's upper back, the redhead winced as her chest mashed against the desk, shivering as her hard nipples met cold wood, turning her cheek against the hard surface. Wriggling, red locks fell over Natasha's wide eyes:

"No, No, NO!" Maria exclaimed, leaning over Natasha while enjoying the delicious friction of her core pressing against the redhead's fleshy cheeks.

Natasha watched the baton slap against the desk, hovering before her apprehensive face. Biting her lip, Natasha eyed the threatening shaft.

"I want you to look me in the eye this time," Maria stated simply.

Rolling onto her back, Natasha slid into position, uncomfortably aware of the predator watching her every move. Looking up at Maria she met her dark glare:

"Like this?"

"No," Maria replied coldly.

Reaching between her legs, Maria roughly tore away the lacy red knickers, flinging them aside as she gave her next command:

"Lift your legs up to your chest."

Following her orders, the redhead raised and spread her thighs, giving Maria easy access to her nether regions.

Pressing forward, the brunette leant over the inclined ex-agent, stretching Natasha's legs apart. Even with her increased flexibility, Natasha groaned, nearly bent over double, black heels splayed above her.

Kissing the inside of a long leg, Maria set the redhead momentarily at ease, kissing down her thigh before suddenly biting into her smooth flesh to leave a dark red mark. Natasha hissed, unable to retaliate.

Lifting the Baton, Maria lined up the heavy tool. Studying the redhead's soft pucker, the brunette saw how the once taught hole now dilated, ready for her penetration:

"Show me how badly you want this"

Admiring Natasha's prone body, Maria considered the duality of the redhead's persona; the lingerie suggesting confidence, invitation and open sexuality. After all, Black Widow was a woman that fought among Gods. So appropriately, she looked like a Goddess.

But Maria knew the Truth, why Natasha truly fought; to risk being conquered. Flirting with death was simply in her nature, the closer to the edge the more alive she felt. Not being a God, Natasha's inadequacy fuelled her to give more than any of the Avengers. All Maria had to do was press on that nerve and Natasha was willing to do anything to be worthy: Even anal.

Maria teased the woman's asshole, sliding her makeshift cock around tender pink flesh, occasionally almost pushing inside just to see the mighty Black Widow gasp like a fish out of water, completely failing to hide her frustration and desire.

How many lovers had dominated Natasha in this way? For all her discipline, satisfaction simply wasn't in the redhead's nature.

Swiping her hands across the surface, Natasha knocked aside the attaché case, spilling her new equipment across the floor. Breathing hard, the redhead wriggled against Maria's probing, the baton circling her open cheeks. Gripping the front edge of the desk above her head, Natasha braced herself for the inevitable.

Maybe it was just because she physically needed to cum, but Natasha cried out in pure joy when Maria finally pushed her baton through her tense sphincter, her own saliva lubricating the unyielding pressure the redhead felt as her pucker stretched open.

Going white, Natasha bit her lip, struggling to hold still as she was speared onto the blunt dildo, wrapping her legs around her superior's abdomen as she was cruelly invaded. Closing her eyes, Natasha embraced the sensation as her rectum was filled, feeling the pressure build as the rod continued into her body, not stopping until it reached her bowel.

Exhaling hard, Natasha was forced to stare back into Maria's eyes, lower lip trembling as the brunette humiliated her for her own amusement, back inside her asshole after all this time.

Natasha whined as the baton was withdrawn, feeling empty and numb without the cold metal inside her. Seconds later she was gasping and bracing against Maria's arm once more, as she was savagely punctured yet again.

It was so good and so intense Natasha forgot about her own desire, eyes locked into Maria's as she was repeatedly stuffed. Reaching the edge of orgasm the idea of being denied again became so unbearable Natasha inevitably broke:

Overcome by her submission, tears rolled down Natasha's cheeks as she finally begged:

"Pleasssse! Make me cum, make me cum, make me -Unngggh! Mmmmmm fuck, fuck me! Ohhhhhhhh you bitch Pleasse-ehh!! Please? Oh my God, it feels sooo good! Mmmmmmm ooooooooh God, you're fucking my ass! It hurts -mmmmmmm, please more! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh harderrr!!"

Maria smirked at Natasha's unprompted outburst; Natasha Romanoff had never begged for mercy, even during torture. Only a truly skilled lovers, like Maria, could make her beg and Natasha for once had completely failed to hide how desperately she needed an orgasm, or at least a harder butt fucking, which honestly made her feel more humiliated than ever. That humiliation only grew more intense as an evil grin crossed Maria's face.

In that moment, if Natasha had been capable of love, she would have done anything for Maria:

But love was for children.

Pulling the baton back, Maria took a moment to enjoy the groan of frustration from the mighty Black Widow as her anus sucked at the shaft needily, before calmly asking:

"Who's in charge here?"

Gritting her teeth Natasha replied grudgingly, swallowing her pride:

"You."

"Elaborate," Maria pushed.

"You are in charge. I'm yours to use as you please." Natasha stated robotically, screwing up her eyes as she considered this latest offering, how little control she really had.

Then Maria grasped her throat, Natasha flinching, her eyes meeting Maria's once more:

"Now if Helen taught me correctly..." Maria stated teasingly, holding Natasha down,

"twisting the baton like this should-"

Natasha's eyes widened in sudden fear:

"-Wait- Unnnghhh!! Ohhh!!"

Twisting the handle, Maria extended the baton. Springing forward, the shaft doubled in length, sliding several inches out of the hilt, the rounded end burying itself in Natasha's colon.

Gasping for breath, Natasha flexed in place, back arching off the table to accommodate the sudden extension into her body. Strong legs scrambling, she wrapped them around Maria's neck, the redhead almost strangling the brunette as they tensed together; both women wrestling for control:

But Natasha had already lost.

Flailing, Natasha grasped her sore belly, cramps shooting up from her rectum as she struggled to adjust. Feeling a bulge in her abdomen, Natasha realised her superior had now gone deeper than ever before, the redhead screaming in unexpected ecstasy.

Running a hand through wavy red locks, Maria calmed the ex-agent down, even as she slid the hot shaft deeper still, twisting the rod to keep her lover subdued.

Natasha groaned, her sensuous voice cracking as she felt Maria's knuckles brush her cheeks. The entire length of her baton was now inside her sore butt.

And then Maria pulled the dildo back and Natasha screamed, her body jerking uncontrollably as the brunette began to pump the baton in and out of her anus, unable to comprehend the sparks of pleasure that came with each thrust.

How could she be getting off on this? The humiliation?! The violation??!! Even as her stomach lurched Natasha felt her pussy burn with joy, cream dripping over Maria's hand as it furiously worked her asshole.

Running on adrenaline, Maria took deep strokes, taking great joy in violating the mighty Black Widow with her own weapon, watching the woman dance like a literal puppet as the brunette manipulated her from the inside. Losing her own, usually controlled balance, Maria began to drive the shaft deeper with un-tempered ferocity, her neat bun falling loose as she sodomised Natasha with reckless abandon.

Clutching her belly, Natasha's chest bounced with every thrust. No longer holding onto the desk Natasha slid forward, Maria leaning over her as she in turn dangled precariously over the front.

Watching Natasha lose all semblance of control, Maria barked at her as she once had as her commander:

"Tell me you want this!!"

Thighs loosening around Maria's back, Natasha's eyes rolled as her head lulled backward. Panting, the ex-agent croaked a reply:

"I want this! Ohhhh! Ungh! Uhh! Mmmmm- Mariaaahhhh!!"

Squeezed between her Dom and the desk, Natasha felt contorted and ecstatic even as her bowel twisted painfully; she had done it, met Maria's ridiculous demands; they were working together once more.

This was it. This was what she had been craving for so long; the humiliation and the near breaking of all that she was, that only Maria could provide. Maybe she had become addicted to staring at the precipice, of testing her limits. Maybe that was the point. After all, Superheroes weren't supposed to have limits.

"I can see your whole fucking universe Natasha," Maria repeated breathily, knowing that she had her:

"And it is soo, fucking, small!"

Natasha cried out, eyes blurring as she came hard against the desk, losing control of her bodily functions. Tensing hard she felt something crack, unsure if it was her or the baton, feeling too much pleasure to care.

Not letting up, Maria worked her tired arm, massaging the redhead's pussy with her other hand as she worked.

Feeling the heat rise yet again Natasha screamed, spasm-ing in the brunette's hands.

Feeling Natasha's cheeks tense and flex, Maria grimaced in determination as the redhead burst, squirting her with cream.

For once, Natasha didn't care; she was free! In the light of day she could be the poster girl, at night, she'd do the real work; whatever it took to keep her people together.

Hearing the door swing open, Maria froze, unable to hide their compromising situation.

Looking up she met Helen Cho's amazed eyes, the Doctor having returned presumably to finish whatever it was she had originally come for. Mortified, Maria could only stare back at Helen from where she leant, bent over between the redhead's shaking bare thighs.

Helen gaped, eyes wide as she saw how her new equipment was being implemented; the fully extended electro shock weapon buried between the Black Widow's ass cheeks.

Desperate for further friction and oblivious to their intruder, Natasha pumped down on the frozen shaft, before realising her mistake:

Activating the baton's stun setting, the redhead screamed as her bowels were shocked with a powerful charge.

Shuddering in place, Natasha's entire body tensed up, muscles locking as her insides were inundated with waves of electricity. Baring her teeth, her eyelids fluttered as she flirted with sudden unconsciousness, her already stressed heart now beating even faster. No longer able to control even her most basic bodily functions, Natasha was forced to instantly give way.

Feeling her internal pressures suddenly released, Natasha gasped in unexpected relief, cumming all over again as her muscles turned to putty, her insides buzzing.

Sprawling over the desk her head lulled over the rim, now facing the shocked Doctor, upside down in the open doorway.

Green eyes glazing over in feint happiness, steam rose from between the two tangled women:

"Owww... those really do sting... love the new toys Doc."

The End