An Avenger's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Score one for Miss Lewis," the brunette said quietly.

"Huh??" Jane said suddenly, pulling out of her trance to meet the other girl's eyes.

"Nothin'" Darcy replied dryly:

"I was saying lets get you laid already."

Dropping on top of Jane, the brunette kissed the scientist once more, ensuring she was still nice and pliable. Feeling hands run down her sides, Darcy smiled into the other girl's waiting mouth: she was ready to do this.

Feeling Darcy's tongue licking her lips, Jane opened her mouth wide, allowing her intern full access to her waiting tonsils. Tongues tangling together, Jane was quickly suppressed by the other girl's impressive technique and for several minutes the two girls made out: till Jane putty in her best, and only, friend's hands.

Rising up on her haunches, Darcy gave the blonde a naughty grin, licking her lips appreciatively.

The look in her eyes was surprised Jane: So un-Darcy like, somehow sensual but filled with desire. Almost, predatory... Jane gulped: like a cat playing with her food. Attempting to sit up, the brunette simply pushed her back down, her mouth immediately attacking the scientist's vulnerable neck and collarbone; moving slowly down her chest.

Kissing over her cleft, Darcy hurriedly tugged her friend's tank top up over her boobs, hands fondling unashamedly the entire time. Revealing Jane's sky blue bra, the brunette wasted no time, finger and thumb gripping the girl's lace clad nipples before giving them a good twist.

Jane hissed, eyes rolling backward as her head fell against the pillow. How was the brunette so good at this?? Feeling the intern, tug and pinch her vulnerable chest, the scientist could only lie back and take it as her own nipples became rock hard, her heartbeat rising in time with Darcy's expert attack.

Leaning in, the intern began to place kiss after kiss over the blonde's vulnerable abdomen, somehow staying light but impactful, making Jane twist and shudder against her mouth. The brunette rolled her own eyes; God the nerdy science girl was easy!

Jane watched, her breath shallow and quick, as dark hair tickled her chest, the intern sliding down the bed, her back flexing as she moved. Bent over double, Jane could see the whole extent of the brunette's back, reaching her heart shaped bottom. Studying the smooth skin, the blonde saw every bead of sweat and scar, all stories from a life she'd never really bothered to ask about. And obviously, she wouldn't now.

Not missing a beat, Darcy butterfly kissed down her abdomen and across her belly; reminding Jane she was sweet and trusting and in no way masculine. One thing was for sure: Thor could be nothing like this.

Looking up at her: Darcy smirked, vivacious green eyes meeting a nervous, needy stare. At that point the scientist was so wound up she could pop at any time. Of course she wouldn't; repressed girls have to be pushed over the edge.

Flipping her dark, wavy brown hair over her shoulder, the girl took her time, pressing her lips against a quivering navel. Darcy then proceeded to take a nice long lick, before slipping down further still.

Reaching her boss' crotch, Darcy looked back up at Jane:

"Say you need me."

Jane rose up on her elbows, eyes wide and incredulous:

"What?"

"Just tell me you need me..." Darcy said slowly, kissing the inside of an outstretched thigh, her fingers dancing lightly over the fabric of the needy scientist's panties.

"Ummm- obviously I need you-" Jane stuttered, still attempting to stay upright even as the girl between her legs played with her cruelly.

"Just, promise me you won't fire me for this..."

While Darcy spoke calmly, there was an eery edge to her voice that made Jane nervous:

"If I was going to fire you believe me, I would of by now!" Jane paused, "Okay?"

Blinking her big green eyes, Darcy's face lit up and she giggled:

"Right-just kidding. Ooohh; bring me back some desert though."

Jane shook her head in disbelief, her own heart fluttering.

Whipping of her glasses, Darcy winked down at her friend, before gripping the hem of the brunette's panties and pulling them away with a flourish.

Feeling two fingers stroking up and between her pussy lips Jane shuddered, falling backward into her pillows once more. Screwing her eyes shut, the scientist heard the girl snigger.

Jane looked down, just in time to see the brunette pop the two fingers into her mouth:

"Mmmm... I had no idea you'd get so wet for me..."

"Don't kid yourself," Jane spluttered, turning beat red, "it's just been a while alright?"

"Whateve's" Darcy responded, quickly lifting the other girl's leg over her shoulder.

"Wait, your gonna- ohhhh, mmmm..." Jane collapsed backward as the brunette answered her question mid sentence by burying her face between the scientist's legs.

Taking a long lick, the brunette sampled the warmth of Jane's core, lapping at the other girl's crotch for several seconds. Then, deftly opening the pussy lips before her with an outstretched tongue, Darcy slipped the whole length of the muscle into the scientist's waiting snatch.

Instantly going limp, Jane groaned, running her fingers through The brunette's thick brown hair even as she stroked her own. Feeling the girl's tongue quest deep between her folds, the scientist struggled to stay still as she was insistently invaded.

Sealing her mouth around Jane's pussy, the brunette sucked the girl in, getting a generous portion of cream in the process. The nerdy scientist tasted delicious, so sweet and syrupy. Swirling her pink implement around and around, Darcy began to mix it up, bobbing her head against the scientist's crotch before lifting the girl's abdomen; determined to go deeper.

"Awww.. Mmm..." Jane gasped; "Remind me to add this to your duties- unnngh Ahhh!"

Darcy smirked, pulling away momentarily:

"Nuh Uhhh, this is a one time thing, no repeat performances. Besides, you'd have to pay me a lot more."

Seeing her own cream glistening on the brunette's chin, Jane finally smiled; this really was satisfying.

Seconds later the brunette went back to whimpering, that amazing tongue disappearing inside her nethers once more. Darcy was incredible; all this time she thought that mouth was only good for sardonic comments: She'd been so wrong.

The brunette took her time, intermittently stirring her boss up into a frenzy, ensuring the girl was really loosened up and pliant. Her mouth still sealed around her targets peach, Darcy's left arm still rested on Jane's belly, even as she struggled to grope behind them.

Reaching under her tartan skirt, the brunette gripped the plastic device strapped to the inside of her thigh. Continuing to pleasure the oblivious scientist, Darcy pulled the rod free and set it between herself and the gyrating girl.

The rod itself was about 8 inches long and rounded at the top. A dull, gun metal grey, the tube was a little heavy but easily enough hidden for Darcy to sneak in with it. Now she just had to wait for the exact moment...

Above Jane was coming to a boil. Screwing her eyes shut, the brunette bit her lip, gripping the sheets as Darcy's thrusting tongue began to lick her inner walls with even greater determination. Losing any pretense, the needy scientist began to writhe in place, throwing her other leg over Darcy's shoulder and pulling the girl's face against her.

Feeling pre-cum running over her bottom lip, the intern began to blow into her friend's pussy; just enough to drive her wild, not enough to set her off. Screaming in frustration, Jane began to jump against Darcy's head in earnest; not caring that she spread her juices all over the girl's face.

Deciding she was ready, Darcy released the girl's hips, hoping the brunette's thighs would hold her in place just long enough. Grasping the tube, she raised it into position.

Judging the precise moment, Darcy lined up the device. Taking into account Jane's every breath, every twist of her abdomen and the exact millisecond the blonde would come, the intern finally made her strike:

Hollowing her cheeks, Darcy breathed in hard.

Jane shrieked, her vision blurring as she came harder than ever before, a wave of orgasmic pleasure causing the girl to see spots as her whole body convulsed.

Cream spilling out around her lips, Darcy pressed forward, device parting Jane's cheeks and spearing into her tight asshole:

In one thrust Darcy inserted the entire tube, Jane still squirting her face.

Gasping for air, Jane felt the weirdest sensation; just as she burst the scientist felt a sudden, stretching coldness filling her that sent shockwaves up her belly.

Not stopping until the suppository had disappeared into her target's rectum, Darcy pushed it in up to the knuckle. Feeling the last of the brunette's cream splatter her cheeks she was forced to blink unevenly as she looked up once more.

Gasping for air, Jane struggled to comprehend what had happened. Pulling her limp body upright, Jane stared down at the brunette in astonishment:

Instead of seeing the familiar face of her friend, Darcy Lewis, instead Jane saw someone quite different.

This woman was older, her eyes less round and more sultry and determined. This woman had a lighter skin tone and more delicate features. Etched across her face was a fine, golden latticework she could barely make out.

"D-Darcy?" Jane stuttered woozily.

Already too overwhelmed to work the numbers, Jane slumped backward, collapsing into glorious, glowing unconscious.

Natasha Romanoff sighed, slumping down on top of her charge: that had been close.

Rising up on her haunches, the agent wiped the cream from her face: of course the girl's discharge had shorted the mask, obvious really. The guys in the tech department had not designed the disguise rig for such a... Intimate encounter.

Gadgets had been particularly useful on this incursion; take the probe she had inserted into Miss Foster. It was harmless really, a scanner built for short range mapping. The device had been modified in this case to release a low frequency shock wave that would immobilize the nerdy scientist's bowels. For the next week the woman was a walking talking radio station and she didn't even know it. Of course, you can't go a week without pooping without side affects. Natasha apologetically patted Jane's midriff; when the time came for expulsion the redhead was glad she wouldn't be there.

Raising her hand, the brunette checked her next spy tool. Grasping the upper edge of her hairline tightly caused the latex skin to flicker and distort. Tugging at the projective plastic, the Darcy-like peeled away her face in a singled movement, revealing the delicate features of the Russian S.H.I.E.L.D agent underneath.

Taking a deep breath, Natasha massaged her brow. Reaching up the Agent removed her long dark wig, shaking out shorter, wavy red locks. She'd enjoyed playing Darcy. Sure, the girl was an airhead, but she was a likeable airhead.

Lifting her wrist up to her mouth, the redhead typed in the secure frequency code on her S.H.I.E.L.D issued watch and spoke into its tiny microphone:

"Bobbi, its me. The target has been tagged. I planted the scanner."

"Well done Agent Romanoff," came the condescending reply, "Nothing too strenuous right??"

"Not on my end..." Natasha said shortly, looking down at the unconscious young woman.

"Great, good job," on the other end there was a short pause:

"Take your time getting back here, enjoy London; see the sights."

Natasha raised an eyebrow: "you don't want me back in Lisbon?"

"It's watching over a suspect Nat, I can handle it," came the blonde's strangely loaded reply.

"So-so, go climb up Big Ben and I'll see you later."

The signal dropped and Natasha cursed under her breath.

The Mockingbird was living up to her codename.

...

DE JA VU

Waking up with a start, Jane Foster stumbled out of bed just as the rapping on the front door started once more.

Shaking her head, the lithe young brunette attempted to straighten herself out, alarmed to find she had slept in her clothes yet again. Smoothing out the creases in her tight, white tanktop, Jane quickly pulled on a ruffled shirt.

Feeling positively groggy and dazed, no doubt due to her recent experience, Jane stumbled forward. She'd just had the weirdest dream...

Shaking out her messy hair, the girl wandered over to the apartment door, stepping over the equipment and schematics she had scattered there the night before. Feeling a twinge in her belly, the brunette froze, rubbing her stomach. Jane's bottom felt weirdly full.

The door rattled yet again.

"Alright, I'm here now!" The brunette grumbled, quickly unlatching the entranceway.

Bursting through the door, Darcy Lewis shrewdly surveyed her surroundings, calm green eyes casting around the place from behind her glasses.

"Nice to see you've tidied up the place... Looks like a nerdy scientist's been having too much fun in here!"

Jane blinked, her face turning red. This all felt weirdly familiar...

...

AN ASGARDIAN REVENGE

Crossing the Tarmac, the Agent weaved between different crates in pitch-blackness. Reaching the landing of the fire escape, Natasha ascended quickly. Something was wrong; something about this whole assignment just didn't add up.

From the beginning Natasha had been compromised, this didn't perturb the redhead; so few missions ever happened without incident. Agent Morse's plan, for all its selfishness, made sense, hell even its execution wasn't above or below that which she had carried out for Agent Hill. No, it wasn't the Darcy mission that bothered her. It was the Lisbon mission. What had she missed?

Aware that she was out of the loop, the S.H.I.E.L.D agent had decided to enter the safe-house via alternate means. Climbing the hard metal stairs, the redhead ran through a mental itinerary of her equipment, considering a necessary attack strategy. Natasha had arrived prepared; wearing her tight, dependable black stealth suit. The garment was ideal for her acrobatic form of close-range combat: the form-fitting but flexible PVC allowing for freedom of movement and segmented with black protective padding. The one-piece uniform fitted like a glove, ensuring as ever that her body, her greatest asset, was appropriately emphasized.

Around her waist Natasha wore a utility belt. The leather band was strapped to her hip and overburdened with equipment, forcing it to hang low. Reaching down, the redhead unholstered her favourite armament: two matching Glock 16s, just as she arrived at the back entrance.

Natasha froze; hearing muffled conversation coming from within. Pressing an ear to the faded wood the redhead listened intently. Two voices, both female but one highly agitated tone.

This suggested two scenarios: 1, Bobbi had retrieved the target and was now interrogating her. This was most likely. 2, this mission, this whole series of events was unprecedented, she was compromised, and whatever was happening inside was not on the level. Natasha considered her options, before acting appropriately:

The Black Widow burst through the door, diving head first into the space. Rolling across the floor, Natasha arced into the opposite corner of the room, twisting through the air, twin handguns covering all corners. Back to the wall, she immediately scanned the darkness for signs of threat, surveying ancient stock.

The old warehouse was dark and dingy, the only light within provided by bare bulbs and outdoor street lamps. Unfortunately, the abandoned building was crowded with hidey-holes, ideal for hidden attackers. And Natasha was in far more trouble than she'd realized.

The Mockingbird knelt in the centre of the room, long dark blonde hair covering her face. Also clad in her own, distinctive combat gear, Natasha noted that the agent's usually tight grey, white and blue suit was now torn to shreds, hanging loose over her taught body.

Strips of once protective material had been torn away from Bobbi's midriff, the sleeves and the material covering her leg gone, revealing smooth, tan skin. So much of the suit was missing that it barely covered the agent's body, only held together by the series of belts that crisscrossed her torso.

Most concerning for Natasha; the usually confident Agent seemed to shiver and twitch in place, taking deep, shuddering breaths, apparently oblivious to her presence:

"Bobbi?" The redhead asked tentatively as she sidled towards her, "What is this??"

The blonde jumped, twisting to see her. Natasha balked:

The agent's eyes were unmistakably glowing an alien blue.

"Oh no.." The redhead grimaced.

The blonde charged at her determinedly, crossing the space between them in mere seconds.

Flinging her guns aside, Natasha caught Bobbi mid-charge, delivering a roundhouse kick to her belly. The attack had been sloppy, telegraphed even: Agent Morse was not operating by her usual standards.

Nonetheless she was up immediately, jabbing a fist forward with un-missable intention. Blocking, Natasha intercepted punch after punch before an unpredicted elbow flew her way. Catching the redhead in the face, she fell backward, dragging Bobbi with her.

Flinging the blonde over her shoulder, Natasha rolled with her hypnotized ally. Wrestling on the ground, the redhead soon realised her predicament:

Agent Morse knew the redhead's moves; hell they often sparred together. Given her size and muscle mass eventually Bobbi would overcome her, the blonde's newfound aggression working to the agent's advantage. No, to win this encounter Natasha needed to suppress, soon.

Throwing herself onto Bobbi's back, Natasha forced the other woman to the ground; pressing her face against the concrete. Wrapping her legs around the Agent's waist, the redhead waited half a second.

The blonde rolled; attempting to shake Natasha off by slamming her back against the concrete. The redhead gasped; pain spreading through her lower back. But she had set herself up for this chance.

Sliding her legs down the blonde's torso, she tangled them with her attackers. Then grasping Bobbi's arms, she pulled the woman taught against her, effectively pinning both of them to the floor.

"Bob, Bob! What is this?!"

Attempting vigorously to get away from her, the desperate blonde panted a reply:

"I, I'm not in control! I'm, oh God I'm so..."

Rolling back against the redhead, Bobbi hissed, bright blue eyes wide and hungry.

Catching movement in the corner of her eye, Natasha registered a figure: One hostile, opposite corner. The redhead swiveled, still holding the blonde down:

Stepping forward, the statuesque brunette finally emerged into the light, sharp green eyes meeting Natasha's with unhidden determination. Setting her jaw; the redhead surveyed the mysterious figure from her position on the floor.

"Greetings," the woman said curtly, her eyes meeting first Maria's, "you are Natasha Romanoff, of S.H.I.E.L.D?"

"You have my attention," Natasha replied hurriedly, even as she struggled to hold Bobbi down. The woman appeared confident, unperturbed by the two Agents struggling on the floor. Dressed in all black, the woman appeared denfenseless. And yet, the redhead guessed from her general demeanour the woman was anything but.

"What have you done to my friend?!" Natasha asked aggressively, the effort of holding her back straining her voice.

Stepping over them, the woman knelt beside the tangled agents, addressing the redhead directly:

"Let me show you..."

Before Natasha could retaliate, the dark-haired woman leant down and planted a kiss on her open lips.

It was unlike anything the redhead had ever experience; so firm, so strong and yet there was something else, beyond this woman's strange embrace:

Something tingled between their open lips, pouring into the helpless agent in waves. This was when she realised her opponent's true threat, controlling her entire entrance to create this scenario. And Natasha could feel her body change; the power surging down her abdomen and pooling in her belly: Magic.