An Avenger's Ultimatum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that moment the former S.H.I.E.L.D agent lost any semblance of assurance, the walls in her mind crumbling away. The Sokovian was right. All her training, all of her intentions meant nothing. And her body and mind were now forfeit.

Wanda took a few moments to let the realisation sink in, all the while stretching the deepest part of the Spy' bowels. The Witch's expanded ego made her want to bask in the glory of the sight before her; the Black Widow on her hands and knees; 12 inches of cock buried in her vulnerable ass. She had done it! And now Wanda was on the path to what she had been aiming for since her family was torn apart years ago. Now she could begin her revenge on the Avengers.

As much as Wanda enjoyed her first moment of being deep in Natasha's behind, she was unashamedly too horny to wait around and it wasn't long before she gripped the redhead's waist and slowly removed the phallus from her rear.

Natasha let out a relieved moan, having held her breath for what fell like forever; taking her treatment like a good soldier, attempting to stay relaxed as the brunette slowly pulled out her dildo, the head now only stretching her anal ring. Then the Witch slowly pushed all the way back in; until every inch was back up the Spy's butt.

Wanda was entranced by the sight of Natasha's asshole stretching around her cock, the long, thick dildo strapped around her waist sliding in and out of the redhead's backdoor, the Spy moaning at almost every movement of her strap on as it moved through the redhead's ass.

Wanda knew everything now, the redhead's sordid sexual history becoming clearer to the girl with every passing second as she unlocked the Spy's brain. Agent Romanoff could take a pounding like no other woman she had ever met, all for an agency that no longer even existed, for a woman that didn't care: Tonight would be no exception.

Twisting and rolling her hips, the brunette frowned, determinedly accessing every crevice of the Spy's rectum to ensure she was nice and pliable.

Natasha groaned and shuddered, eyelids flickering with every move. Hanging on as long as she could, the redhead clung onto her misplaced idea of modesty before inevitably giving in:

"Pleassseee..." the ex-agent rasped.

"What's that Spy?" the Witch replied coldly, "Please, more??"

Wanda was struggling to stay focused on the illusion, just stretching the redhead with wide rotations of her hips instead of fulfilling her ultimatum and pumping the strength from her charge.

Natasha gritted her teeth, her resolve spiraling with every twist of her hips:

"Please! Maximoff!! Just get it over with!!"

The Spy's words were hesitant but good enough for the Victorious Witch. Digging her fingers even more tightly into the redhead's hips she began to piston forward.

Feeling her restraint slip away, the brunette mocked Natasha even as she brutally pumped into her behind:

"Take it Spy! Take it all! I am in your head! I see everything you are!"

Wanda paused for breath, flinging back her hair and thrusting forward with gusto. Natasha hissed, tearing at the sheets:

" And you are sooo fucking small!"

The sound of Wanda's thighs smacking against Natasha's butt cheeks echoed around the redhead's burning mind, the witch using every ounce of unconscious strength to slam through the Spy's back door, strap-on between her legs thundering in and out of her ass; hammering the depths of Natasha's bowels as she began to cry out hysterically.

Pain and pleasure burning into one, the ex-agent pumped her behind back at the Sokovian, skewering her own rectum on the vicious strap-on.

Devolving into pure lust drove the Witch berserk. Somehow finding a way to slam fuck the Spy's ass even harder than before, Natasha somehow found a way to match her speed and power.

Soon the sodomy became so violent and vicious Wanda knew that the woman would be ruined, left stretched out, gaping and useless if this weren't just a nightmare.

The brunette knew on some level Natasha wanted that. To be unable to continue: to leave Avenging literally behind. The redhead was already damaged, searching for redemption. She wouldn't find it here.

Natasha needed to cum, badly, her whole frame shaking with each penetration. Part of her knew this girl couldn't be this strong; that she was in an illusion. But it didn't matter:

pleasure was pleasure. The redhead winced as her breasts jiggled under another forced penetration: And Pain was Pain.

Wanda's stamina was impressive but neither could hold out indefinitely. Natasha's head was unraveling all around them and with every stroke of the Witch's hips the redhead lost her mind.

Loving her victory, Wanda wanted to keep going, but knew the redhead couldn't take much more; the last thing she needed was for her head to turn to mush.

Luckily for Wanda just as she thought she would have to give in Natasha beat her to it; screaming at the top of her lungs and shaking in ecstacy.

Orgasmic pleasure permeated ever fibre of the Spy's being. Still merged with her mind, the brunette struggled to deal with the onslaught; feeling waves of hormonal joy rack her own system.

Natasha went crazy; slamming her ass back at the girl even harder than before, as if attempting to transfer the orgasm to the brunette.

Matching her stroke for stroke, Wanda held on for dear life. With the world pulsating, the Witch went over the edge for what felt like the millionth time, only this time she didn't stop herself; instead crashing over the precipice and absorbing a monster climax.

It was hard, unquenchable, maddening sex, Despite it's power she continued at the same brutal pace, slamming the Spy's ass through multiple climaxes until she reached her limit.

Exhaustion setting in, it felt like forever until finally they came to a stop, the world darkening around them. Natasha collapsed forward, oblivious to everything.

Taking a breath, Wanda slowly pulled out, watching as her dildo slid out of Natasha's asshole, the head coming free with a pop.

A dangerous smile crossed the Witch's face as she studied the depths of the Spy's dark and swollen crater.

Knowing she has found the chink in the Avenger's armour, the girl didn't hesitate, even as the space around them dissolved away.

Bracing herself, Wanda dove into forward into the other woman's subconscious.

...

The Witch awoke with a start, the dim light of the cell burning back into her peripheral vision.

Unable to breath, it took the brunette a second to realize her mouth was latched onto her captive's.

Green eyes becoming wide, she broke free; their open mouth's peeling apart.

That had gotten intense fast. How long had she been in the Spy's lap?

Seconds? Minutes?? Hours???

Clearing her throat, the brunette wiped her sore lips with the back of her hand, before turning back to observe her prisoner.

The redhead quivered, still chained to the seat. The woman's brow furrowed; exhaling shakily.

"Romanoff?" the Witch asked expectantly.

The ex-agent's eyes crept open; her Iris' glowing a deep red.

Wanda smiled: she had what she needed.

Stroking wavy red locks behind an ear, the brunette leant in and whispered into the Spy's ear:

"You don't know me, or what you told me, or even dis place, only... ecstacy."

The redhead shuddered, chains rattling, even as she slowly nodded.

Wanda sat back, satisfied the pleasure would overwhelm the redhead's short-term memory: The Spy was a puppet now.

Standing up the girl wobbled and her eyes widened; feeling cream run down her leg. In-spite of her best efforts the brunette had allowed the redhead access to her own pleasure centres.

The woman was tenacious; she would be back. Whether Romanoff recognized her would be hard to predict. In future Wanda would have to make sure the redhead was properly distracted.

It wouldn't matter, Wanda was determined, the Avengers could come for HYDRA, she and Pietro would find another way. This was her real ultimatum:

The age of spies was over, the age of miracles had begun.