An Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they claimed their straps, Stefan lifted her skirt-hem, slipped his hand deep into her crack, massaging and kneaded her left cheek, brushing her anus with his knuckles. Lina grabbed the strap with her other hand and leaned forward a bit to allow easier access. In college, she had once had sex with a boy who slipped a finger in her back door and she remembered enjoying it immensely, but was too shy to ask for it ever again. Today she asked for it with her whole body.

He got the message and rubbed in a circle around the starfish, teasing her and making her cleft hot and sweaty. She grinned stupidly at the back of a man's plaid shirt for a moment before wiping the incongruous emotion off her face, struggling to maintain control. Instead of just going to brown town, he adopted the classic bowling ball grip: two in the pink, one in the stink, with his index and pinky pushing her labia together.

The clatter of the train probably hid her small gasp as his fingers penetrated her pussy and butt, at least she hoped and believed so, gauging the passengers' non-reactions. Emboldened by hiding in plain sight, she reached back and slid the back of her skirt up high over her ass, baring it for the enjoyment of Stefan. Chill breezes washed over her naked cheeks and she felt her face flush as she closed her eyes.

The train and her boyfriend both conspired together to make her naked ass bounce and jiggle constantly, which shook the delightful jewelry hanging from the front, tickling her bean and sending her ever-higher towards climax. After her anus relaxed he began to shake and penetrate vigorously, making it difficult to hide the action at the back of the train. She felt her breasts bounce in her tight shirt and the strap above her squeaked as the shirt stimulated her very hard nipples. Looking down, she could see her brown areolae through the fabric stretched taught across her round tits. What a slattern she was, with her visible nipples and short skirt!

She suppressed a giggle as she smiled back into Stefan's shining eyes. He leaned forward to kiss her as he wriggled his thumb inside her ass to made her naked cheeks shake and her golden chain dance. She felt the hem of her shirt ride up over her belly button as his hot breath washed across her face. Lina felt his fingers search vainly for her G-spot, probing ever deeper along her front wall.

Juices flowed freely and Stefan increased the pace, causing her to spasm and roll her hips forward. She nearly came! Accidentally, Stefan's fingers slipped out of her pussy, letting the juices they held back dribble down her leg and into the front of her skirt. She didn't know her skirt was compromised and pitched her bare ass out from her skirt again, eager for Stefan's sexual ministrations.

The train hit a few hard bumps as Stefan returned his fingers to their warm confines, and she experienced a momentary surge of heat in her belly as she felt her naked butt cheeks clap few times. The general vibration of the ride -both Stefan's ride and the train's- kept up the tempo of her jiggling ass.

A few more times they either went around sharp curves or over harsh bumps that caused Stefan to slip from her anus and slit, each time soaking the front of her skirt in copious amounts of pussy juice. Lina noticed on the fourth sharp corner that there was dampness and she looked down. In horror, she registered that the front of her brown skirt was nearly black, all the way across and halfway up to the waistband. She had no idea she could produce that much! She abruptly spun around and whispered the situation to Stefan.

Stefan suppressed a full out laugh. He whispered, "Who cares! It's 2090 and the nudity taboo is breaking! I like your conservativism but you can take advantage of the rest of the world's progressive views! Just slip the skirt off and it will be dry by the time we get to the last stop, and then we can buy a new skirt that doesn't smell like sex. Alright?"

Lina became very horny at the thought of riding naked in a train full of passengers and unbuttoned her skirt tentatively a moment later. The sensation of the skirt leaving her bare was thrilling and she looked back at Stefan nervously, excitedly. He grinned and popped his eyebrows up as he stuffed her wet and very naked pussy with three -three!- fingers. Grunting, Lina grasped the strap with both hands, turning so the plaid-shirt was to her left (for more room) and pushing her shoulders down so her nakedness stuck out more prominently.

She felt her clitoris chain swing like a heavy pendulum at her bare crotch with the motion of the car and the air-conditioned breezes wash over her from her shirt-hem to her ankles, amplifying the sensation of her nudity. And then Stefan remembered what she liked.

He began to pump strongly, lifting her off her heels and making her butt cheeks jiggle. Her drooling slot made slurping noises and she realized Stefan was showing her off, causing her naked ass to shake for all who would see. She giggled aloud. Oh, the memory of that night in the rain! How she silently begged to be seen, feeling like a goddess in the night! And now she was right next to the people she wanted to be seen by. This was sexual liberation. She felt the jerky tugs of her golden chain in her crotch, right above her clitoris, and she began to breathe heavily as passengers turned to look at the strange noises.

She felt her bouncy naked ass in exquisite detail with the sweat cooling in her crack and on her cheeks. As they roared down an endless black tunnel bright fluorescent lights passed by her closed eyelids and she became lost in the sex, feeling the mounting orgasm strive to break free right there on the train. Stefan pumped harder, numbing the sensitive nerves in her vagina, jiggling her bare, sweaty ass and shining pussy in the air-conditioned breezes.

Lina arched her beautiful body and moaned loudly as she reveled in the orgasm when it came. Her thighs quivered as she spasmed and rolled her naked hips, audibly squirting cum onto the floor, heard even over the noisy train. She vaguely felt the hot cream slowly ride down her bare legs as Stefan continued pumping in her gushing pussy, noticed nothing as passengers hurriedly left the car.

Her knees almost buckled and she felt Stefan's arm hook under her pelvis to keep her upright, still slowly churning his other hand in her pussy and making her teasing chain swing exquisitely between glistening thighs. Gently he let her sink down as she looked back, noticing how his hand shone with the wetness from her sex.

The car pulled into its first station as she observed the near-emptiness of the car, prudes having moved to less-taboo places. A few younger types and one older lady sat at the far end, watching the show avidly, the old lady grinning slightly, and the small audience gave Lina courage.

People left the cars more forward to return home from work, some shooting dirty glares through yellowed ancient windows at Lina and her man, but she didn't care. They would return home and talk scandalously to their wives or husbands and that would be the extent of it. Lina knelt on the floor and kissed Stefan, smelling her musky snatch on his hand. They kissed tenderly while he let her recharge, waiting to continue to higher climaxes.

A few people got into the cars ahead, none in the last car. Some cast curious or angry looks back but none joined, and the car pulled out from the station. Stefan flipped her wet skirt onto an adjacent seat and lifted her by the elbow to help her stand. Then he pushed Lina against the back wall, facing the middle of the car, and knelt before her. She made eye contact with the now-smiling old woman, while Stefan parted her thighs and moved in.

He started at the base of her naked pussy with his tongue and moved forward, gathering her sopping juices and smearing them across his face and her groin before the voyeurs. He made gentle, irregular circles over her excited clitoris and she broke eye-contact with her audience, swept up by the moment. He slid his tongue to her hole and began to slurp noisily at the cream between her thighs, directly attacking the pearl at the top of her pussy. His hands grasped her naked bottom strongly and pulled her luscious cheeks apart, pushing her backward into the cold metal wall. The chill of the metal against her forbidden erogenous region added to the coupling of his face on her hot mons brought her to a sudden, early release and she gushed a small but powerful torrent before the audience. Her eyes popped open for this second climax and she saw her cum spurt past Stefan's ear to land on the floor in a pearlescent drop of love. She looked at the people before her and some nodded or smiled appreciatively as she felt Stefan's tongue lick her drooling pussy.

Stefan remained in place and gathered her dripping cream into his mouth from between the folds of her flushed labia. He slurped and sucked slowly, keeping eye contact as she sighed and quivered against his face. Eventually he stood as she calmed and dried his face on a sleeve. He took her hand and sat her soaked bottom in his lap by a window as the other passengers took out phones or books or laptops.

"Was it good?" he muttered in her ear.

"Ohhh, it was so good," she replied breathily.

He rocked her for a time and they sat silently. She basked in the post-coital glow and thought up more exciting sex adventures they could have in the future.

After a time, he asked, "Was it enough?" His voice was full of promise and hope.

She giggled and told him it was never enough.

Lina stood and went to look at herself in the dark glass on the back door. She saw her shoulder-length black locks standing in disarray and smoothed them. She roved her eyes across her body and bunched up her sweat-stained cotton top over her firm breasts. Her sopping pussy turned her on, with its golden chain dancing to the bump and judder of the train, framed by pale, naked, wet thighs. The passengers behind her were paying attention again, and she caught their gaze in the reflection, reaching up to caress an exposed breast while holding the strap for balance.

She cupped a jiggling bare cheek at the crease, teasing her anus with a finger as she recalled earlier exploits by Stefan. A wetness covered her bottom, juices from her first adventure having been thrown by Stefan's frantic ministrations and left to cool on her goosebumpy cheeks. Lina bent forward, examining herself in the dark glass as she drew her hand into her dribbling crotch to flick her bean once, twice. A soft groan escaped her lips.

Lina loved feeling an orgasm, as all people should. She liked sharing with Stefan, having sex for hours on end, stopping just before climax over and over until the pressure built inside and neither one could wait any longer. She loved sex, but she really preferred performance. There was something visceral about being seen as she cummed that took her away, sent her on a journey into places she couldn't remember when the glow faded. She liked to be appreciated by her lover and envied by watchers, and she was only just beginning to learn it. Her first lesson was in the rain that dark night, when that lucky kid saw Stefan service her, and she had an extensive lab today. She would show the world why skin was 'in'.

Stefan came up to caress her soft and naked ass aimed at the voyeurs in the front of the car. He ran his hands up her hips and to her breasts, his hard shaft pressing one of her cheeks as he leaned forward to play with her hard nipples. Lurches in the train's headlong journey pushed them harder together briefly as he laid across her back and she fingered herself. Then his presence vanished and she heard shuffling behind her.

"Oh!" she whimpered softly and removed her hand when she felt his mouth breathe over her cunt. He sat down beneath her in the triangle made by her spread legs and sucked on her moistness at an angle she imagined all could surely see. His tongue darted up and down the length of her slit, sometimes poking a short way inside to tease out more of the flowing juices. Lina whimpered and grunted as she tweaked a hard, sensitive nipple.

Stefan's free hand slid slowly, tortuously up her finely-shaped calf as he lapped the cream visible in her bare pussy. He felt the muscle from all sides before he moved further up, caressing her quivering thigh, inside and outside. With her eyes closed, Lina was exquisitely aware of his fingers as he roved further up, feeling out the curve of her bare bottom, slick with cooling sweat and juices and cum. Her ass cheek played out an uneven rhythm against his fingertips as the train juddered along, accentuating the feeling of nakedness in her mind.

Lina imagined what the others saw, her lithe legs spread wide with her man's face buried in the mons pubis below her belly, tongue pushing aside the shining wet folds of her pussy to lap up more of the sticky fluids. She felt his nose pushing into her clitoris, nuzzling it gently back-and-forth, tugging on the gold chain adorning her naked sex. Butt cheeks jiggled above this to the irregular rhythm of the train, glistening with the cum of her last orgasm. She bit her lower lip as she listened to his slurping sounds as his hand grasped and wiggled her perky bottom, sometimes exposing her flower.

A sharp gasp sounded when his middle finger poked in and she felt her muscles close, grasping his finger spasmodically. Lubricated by a great deal of her own cum, he pistoned in and out of her anus, slowly at first but gaining speed. She laughed a breathless laugh as she heard the dual sounds of her creamy vagina being slurped and her sloppy-wet butthole being penetrated. Dirty arousal spread in her, eliciting more gasping laughs as her twitching anus gripped his finger uncontrollably and his tongue spread her cooling cum around her groin.

Lina glanced between her knees to watch his tongue lap across her golden chain and when it disappeared, she felt it slide around her wet labia. A naughty giggle erupted when he inserted a second finger into her anus, pushing forward and deeper. His index and pinky fingers straddled her flower, separating her bare cheeks as the other two digits probed her depths and his thumb massaged the back of her pussy sending thrills through her abdomen.

Twitches in her pussy told him that her orgasm was nigh, and her moved his hand from the floor to push up on her belly as she jetted strings of thick cum onto the floor and down his front. He fingered her butt faster and her hips jerked as the spurting cream landed with loud plops on the floor of the car. She cried out his name as her toes curled in the black heels and she clawed the glass of the train car.

The orgasm peaked when her moved his thumb into her gushing vagina, increasing the backpressure of her squirts. As she had been crying Stefan's name, the train's doors opened and people on the platform looked in curiously at the rare spectacle of a naked girl bent over firing shots of thick cum across a train car, but she noticed nothing until her orgasmed slowed and the doors dinged closed. The car was heavy with the musky smell of Lina's cum, white drops adorning the floor for a few feet behind her shining bare butt.

Stefan got up to stretch and wipe his face. Lina stayed put, gasping with her forehead on the wall as she felt her cream fall from her cunt in long strings to the floor. She noted the growing vibrations in her naked ass as the train sped up towards its final stop. She stood upright and admired herself in the mirror for awhile, caressing her breasts and enjoying the way her cream linked her drooling pussy to the train-car floor in glistening strands between her spread legs. Lina watched the connection break as she slinkily moved her lithe, naked body towards Stefan.

She bent over and gave him a long, sensual kiss as the train slowed for their stop. On their way out she noticed some of the younger men had damp spots on their pants from her performance. She giggled and waved her fingers at them sexily before tugging her blouse down over her breasts and exiting the car. She left her nearly-dry skirt behind.

They held hands while she sashayed her bare hips on their way through the station. She caught her reflection in panes of glass, enjoying how she was almost completely covered in her own cum from her naked hips to her calves. Her bare butt bounced and her exposed, pulsing labia made sticky sounds as they passed passerby after astonished passerby She increased the slinky, sexy motions in her stride, stretching her long legs a little further and landing on her heels a little harder to make her fantastic ass bounce, to make the gold chain dance beneath her naked pussy as they left the subway and walked down the daylit street above.

12