An Awakening Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
384 Followers

"Well, what?" I asked.

"Did you like watching us last night?" Before I could reply he continued.

"I would think you did, considering that you couldn't keep your voice down when you came."

My face reddened and I felt hot. Then I remembered how hard he had cum and how long. "How is it you can cum so often? I am usually down for at least 30 minutes before I can cum again."

He sipped his coffee and smiled. Putting down his cup he stood up and walked down the hall toward the bedroom. When he returned he held a bottle of tablets that might have choked a horse.

"I'm not sure what's in this, but the chemist came up with it. These are gel caps and are too large to swallow so he made them into suppositories. This mixture was designed to stimulate the sex drive. It enters the blood stream and stimulates the sex drive center in the brain, like cocaine but without the dangers associated with cocaine."

He paused a moment. "Josh and I each take one during 'foreplay'. Once it hits we are usually hard as stone naturally and already sensitive, but this increases blood flow and sensitivity to levels that defy description."

Sitting back down, he put the bottle on the table and took up his coffee. "We've been using it for two years now and we have noticed that our sensitivity has increased as well as our stamina. Normally sensitivity decreases while stamina increases. It isn't usual for sensitivity or drive to increase at the same time. Before we were using this, I was good for maybe one good orgasm and if we were lucky a second but Josh never lasted long enough to really satisfy me. Sometimes he had to resort to a strap-on to satisfy my wants.... Now....well, you saw."

He smiled and sipped his cup. "We've talked about patenting the formula and marketing it, but we will not do that until we are out of the military. The first time I took it, I passed out when I came. When I came to a few moments later, I was ready for more. That night we each came three times and didn't lose any drive. Though I have to admit the third time I came I was shooting blanks but the intensity was still there. If we hadn't been so tired we would have gone all night." He smirked.

"We've had several all night sessions since and the only reason we stopped was out of sheer exhaustion." He smiled again and sipped his coffee.

"Will I get one of those?" I asked.

Steven smiled and nodded. "Yes." He said with a definiteness that left little doubt that I was going to be fucked, and fucked good that night. I felt my cock jump to attention. I stood up to pour myself another cup of coffee and sat back down.

We sat in silent contemplation for a few minutes before I asked, "What are we going to do today?"

He shrugged.. "We should talk about how you feel and then address any concerns you have' he said looking into his cup as if debating whether to have another cup of coffee. 'Once we have determined that you are serious, we are going to remove your body hair. Once that is done we are going to cleanse your behind, which we will do several times today. That is so we can more thoroughly enjoy the evening's activities," he paused, "if you want to go that far."

The next 20 minutes were spent discussing what they liked doing, what I might like to try and how far I would like things to go. In the end I told Steven that I was willing to let them take the reins and take me as far as they wished so long as it was pleasurable.

Steven took the reins by reaching for his cell phone and calling Josh to announce the news. It was a formal commitment because had I protested, Steven would have known that I wasn't ready. As he spoke he walked over to me, made me stand up, undid my robe and let it fall. "He is naked in front of me now and he will remain this way until you arrive this evening. We are going to spend today preparing for tonight including some 'training' to make sure he treats you right, ok?"

Steven smiled grandly as I heard an excited Josh grant his blessing. Steven hung up the phone and led me to the shower. He coated my body with Nair and let it soak in. It stung particularly badly around my ass, but it wasn't something I was concerned about. After a few minutes I stepped in the shower and rinsed off.

Once dry we applied a second application to areas that we missed, and again a third time. When we were done, I was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Then Steven coated my body with Johnson's Baby oil, which he applied quite liberally to my naked body, particularly around my balls and ass, where his fingers got busy.

My cock was as hard as Gibraltar when he led me to the bathroom where I was placed on a modified ironing board. I lay and the 'irrigator' they'd purchased did its business. The details I'm sure the reader can do without. To make the picture plain, though, the device was attached to the toilet in such a fashion as to 'drain' the unpleasantness away from the scene so that everything was done as tastefully as could be managed.

Steven left me attached to the machine for 30 minutes. The job was done in less than 20 but the extra 10 minutes didn't hurt.

Once Steven had detached me from the machine I showered and was handed my Chinese happy jacket that Steven had taken the liberty of removing from my closet. When I stepped out of the bathroom, I noticed a movie camera resting on a tripod.

"Josh called back and suggested that I 'train' you a little and record it so he can watch it later." Steven was standing next to the bed in his white robe with his erection at full attention.

"Perhaps you can finish what you so graciously began last night," he said patting the mattress.

I did as suggested and he lay next to me uncovering his cock. Without any preamble or small talk, I moved in and it felt as if I'd done it yesterday with Ray. My tongue ran up the underside of his shaft and his body shivered in appreciation. Losing myself in the moment I moved to his shaved balls and sucked them into my mouth... then moved back up the shaft to the head licking the tip... then back down again. I wasn't used to such a thick, long cock, but I was willing to work with it.

After a few minutes of licking his shaft, I took the head into my mouth and I heard a gasp of obvious approval. We were both on our sides in a modified 69. Though Steven did not play with my cock, he was playing with my newly cleansed ass massaging and probing in a manner that suggested a measure of expertise that I greatly appreciated.

My head lay on his thigh, which allowed me to rock my head back and forth in order to get used to his cock. With each bobbing motion I made, his pelvis seemed to meet me forcing just a little more of his shaft into my mouth. In this position, I was able to get just a few inches of his cock into my hungry mouth. Wrapping my arms around his thighs I began rocking my head back and forth, the friction of my lips on his shaft was both uncomfortable and stimulating at the same time. After a few minutes he pulled out of my mouth and reached for some lubricant, strawberry flavored.

"Move over here," he said indicating the edge of the bed. I did as he said and taking further instruction hung my head over the edge. "I'm going to have to train you to take a cock deeper. This position will allow us to open up your throat with persistent and repetitive force and still keep it comfortable."

Before I could say a word, his cock head was pressing against my lips. Automatically I opened my mouth and his lubed cock slipped between my lips, easily slid past my tongue, past where I was used to his cock being and beyond. His cock hit my tonsils and initiated the gag reflex. He backed off, but he didn't pull out; he just backed off enough to stop the gag reflex, waited a second or two then gently pushed back in past the gag. I fought the gag and he pulled out again.

Each time he repeated this, I had tears in my eyes from fighting off the gag reflex. Tilting my head back just a little more, I found the gag was less intense and he could slip in just a little more. After our third attempt, he was grasping onto my head and slipping his 8" cock into my throat deeper than I ever would have expected. I was only able to take half of his shaft though.

"Stick your tongue out a little," Steven hissed. Pressing my tongue out along his shaft I noticed the gag was easing off and his cock was sliding in deeper.

He hissed an approving "Yessss" as my throat apparently opened itself up to him. I closed my eyes and let him do most of the work. Every four or five strokes he pulled out far enough to let me breathe. He was now stroking my mouth with his shaft in a rhythm I could get used to: slow in and slow out.

Again I closed my eyes and let him take the reins. Then when I thought I could take his cock no deeper, he wrapped his fingers around my neck and pulled up. He went in, pressing his pubic bone against my lips. My eyes opened upon realizing this and we stood still in amazement. He pulled out again to let me breathe and asked, "Do you want to keep going?"

I didn't answer but rather reached around his thighs and pulled him back into my waiting throat. It was sore but I was turned on by the fact I had been able to do this thing so quickly. It wasn't long before our rhythm was reached and we kept this up until he came. I had never swallowed for Ray; though I'd considered it, I never had. I was determined to swallow this time.

When his body began to twitch I let him out just enough to catch a breath and took him deep. My timing was perfect and he blasted his load into my waiting throat. Steven was silent as he came. I felt his hot cum shoot from his cock into the deepest recesses of my throat. His body jerked with spasm after spasm as his balls emptied into my throat.

By the time he was done, I needed to take a breath so I pulled him from my mouth. As I did, the salty remnants of his cum dripped onto my tongue. He fell onto the bed panting with a satisfied smile on his lips. He lay in satisfied silence for several minutes before he realized that the camera was still on. Reaching for the hand held remote he clicked off the camera and threw a blanket over us both. The atmosphere was that of calm arousal and soon his hand found its way to my thigh and slowly worked its way up to my ass and in between the cheeks. I rolled myself onto my stomach to allow him access and soon a long finger found its way into my ass. We remained in this position almost napping and completely comfortable.

Some time later Josh called announcing that he would be home earlier than expected but that he would still be several hours. Then Steven took the phone into the next room and talked with Josh for 30 minutes or more. I could not understand what they said. I was nearly asleep when Steven came back into the room.

"Well, Josh will be home early but that won't be for a few hours yet. However, he left me instructions that I am to torture you with pleasure the whole time and that you are not allowed to cum... until he is here to either witness it or to make it happen himself." Steven smiled a warm teasing smile.

"He asked me to video it so that he can watch it tonight while you suck on his cock." He paused. "Then we are going to record your first, real fuck session. If that is okay with you?" I swallowed and nodded.

"Good. First thing I want to do is to tie you to the shower wall and use the shower massage and drive you mad with pleasure" he said softly.

"Then after I'm done with you, we'll finished preparing you for your first time with Joshua"

to be continued...

dkmywife
dkmywife
384 Followers
12