An Awareness of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie licked all off of her juices of off Brooke’s body. Julie told Brooke that she wanted to lick her pussy now. So, Brooke lay down and Julie got on her knees between her legs. “Sit on my face,” said Brooke in a very sexy voice. So I did. She wanted me to face the other way so she could lick my ass too. I happily complied, and besides, I had a perfect view of Julie licking Brooke’s pussy. After a few minutes of having my ass lavished by an expert tongue, I raised up and asked them if they would do a 69 for me while I watched. To be honest, I was spent and I needed a break. They didn’t say a word. Julie got up and swung her leg over Brooke’s face and they gave me a wonderful show. I ended up rubbing my pussy and having another orgasm just watching them.

Watching the two prettiest girls in the world making love to each other was definitely a great birthday present. I crawled in bed with them and we lay in each other’s arms. I leaned over and kissed Brooke, and told her how much I loved her and how wonderful she had made my 21st birthday. She kissed me back and told me she loved me too and that she wanted to give me the sexiest present she could. Julie told us she loved being with us both and that she hoped we could do it all again soon.

Brooke and I have since moved in together and have a very healthy and sexy relationship. We love each other very much and are always looking for ways to excite each other. Julie comes around often, and it always turns into a “sexfest” when she does. I love being a girl :)

12