An Early Morning Encounter

Story Info
He gets up in the morning only to find her cooking.
2.1k words
4.35
26.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zack woke up to the sounds of cupboards being open and shut. He laid his hand on the other side of bed, only to find it cold and empty. He smiled inwardly as the smell of pancakes and coffee wafted into the room. Kathy was up and busy in the kitchen... He tried to open his eyes but the sunrays glared at him. He shielded his eyes with a groan and tried to get up. After a wild and adventurous night, he had fallen into a deep sleep. The mere thought of what they had shared and done, made him cock swell and brought a grin to his face. He glanced at the clock and it read 07:05 AM. He pushed himself from the bed and freshened up. He tugged on a pair of jeans, buttoned them and made way towards the kitchen.

Wearing only his shirt and nothing else, Kathy was busy with the pancakes. His shirt looked better on her than it did on him. She was barefoot and seeing her tiny little feet, made Zack groan. The shirt did justice to her body. The top two buttons were undone showing her ample cleavage. Her hair flowed onto her shoulders, making Zack want to run his fingers through it. Her milky white thighs were exposed, making Zack remember how they were wrapped around him, the previous night. The shirt was long enough but not too long. Zack didn't know whether she was naked beneath the shirt or not. He could only wish that she was. Ignorant of his presence in the room, Kathy continued with her cooking. Zack stood for sometime admiring the beauty standing before him. Zack cleared his throat. Kathy turned around and her heart started racing. Zack was standing against the kitchen wall, his arms folded and his gaze intense. His eyes were pinned onto her body, measuring every curve. He was wearing only a pair of jeans, which hugged his hips like second skin. Her gaze travelled all over his body. He was looking drop-dead gorgeous, early in the morning. His stubble made his face even more pronounced. She tingled at the way her body was reacting to his presence. His broad chest made her remember how she had held him close, the previous night, while he had pounded into her. She was blushing furiously until Zack's voice brought her out of her reverie.

'Hey beautiful. Good morning,' said Zack flashing a smile.

'Good morning,' said Kathy as she turned off the stove. She sauntered towards him and he hauled her into his arms. He nuzzled her neck and his arms went around her, pulling her close. Kathy felt wonderful at the way Zack was kissing her neck, kisses that were light and barely there, a soft brushing of his lips. It made her skin tingle and her insides curl. His hands moved to her waist and his lips met hers, making her want more. His hands then cupped her backside; his long and rough fingers barely touching her pussy, making her quiver.

'I like it,' murmured Zack huskily against her ear, as he squeezed her ass and ran a finger over her pussy.

'Zack...,' moaned Kathy as she clung to him for support. Her breasts tightened, her nipples grew stiff, pushing against the fabric of the shirt. Zack carried her in his arms and placed her on the kitchen counter. Kathy flinched at the contact of the cold surface. Zack pulled back a little and ran a hand across her nape, pulling her close and claiming her mouth for a kiss. He devoured her mouth and his fingers tangled in her silky hair, making her squirm on the counter. She put her hands around Zack's waist and pulled herself closer and rubbed her pussy against his erection. Zack groaned at the contact and nibbled her lower lip.

Zack kissed her jaw and traced a path from her chin to her cleavage. He took the skin of her neck between her teeth and nipped at it, giving her a hickey. Kathy moaned as she ran her fingers across Zack's chest. She tugged at his nipples making them hard and pinched them, making Zack growl. She placed feather light kisses across his shoulders as he attacked the buttons of her shirt. He stripped off her shirt and hurled it across the room. His eyes swept across her entire body making her shiver. Her rib-cage was narrow, her skin silky and pale. Her breasts shimmered with her each breath. She inhaled sharply as he bent forward and nuzzled against her. He teased her by placing tiny soft kisses against her nipple. She ran her fingers through his hair and clasped him head, urging him to go on. He flicked her nipple with the tip of her tongue and she nearly launched off the counter.

'Zack...,' shrieked Kathy as she held on to him.

'Shh,' soothed Zack as he switched to the other breast and closed his teeth around her tender flesh and carefully tugged. Her whole body jerked and she held him close. Wrapping one arm around her hip, he pulled her closer into him; his erection strained against his jeans and then he suckled her into his mouth. Her groan was intense and her body clenched. Openmouthed, he kissed his way to the other nipple. She squirmed and shifted, guiding him and she sighed when his mouth latched onto her breast.

'You are so sensitive, baby,' muttered Zack against her damp nipple.

'So you keep saying,' murmured Kathy as she hugged him closer. Dropping a kiss on her forehead, he pulled away from her.

'Just a second, baby. I will be right back,' whispered Zack as he brushed his thumb against her cheekbone.

'Hmm...,' murmured Kathy as she nuzzled his hand.

***

Zack returned back with a chair and placed the chair before Kathy. He settled on the chair and pulled her hips towards him, her legs hanging on the edge of the counter. He placed his arms around her waist and kissed her belly, making Kathy buckle against him. She ran her fingers through his hair. He dipped his tongue inside her navel and Kathy tightened her fingers in his hair. He ran his fingers over her smooth long legs and placed kisses at equal interval. He brought her feet to the front and nibbled at the arch of her foot. Kathy held on the edge of the counter for support. He suckled her toe into his mouth and Kathy groaned. After giving the same treatment to each of her toes, he dropped her legs to rest against the counter. He pushed her thighs wide enough to bridge his upper body.

Her pussy was glistening with juices. His hand cupped her pussy and she moaned at the contact. His finger parted her and pushed deep. Kathy cried out. Her eyes closed and she threw her head back. She wanted to sprawl on the counter but Zack caught her and held her upright.

'You feel so hot and wet, baby. Just the way I want it,' whispered Zack as his finger teased, pushing in and then out again. Kathy clutched at him. He stood and held her close, kissing her mouth, ears and throat. He inserted another finger into her, stretching her. He arched her body. He bent and took her nipple into his mouth. Her hips moved against his hand and he slipped his fingers deeper into her and flicked her clitoris with his thumb. She clutched him tighter and wrapped her thighs around him.

'A little more...' murmured Zack as he thrust his fingers into her.

Kathy groaned as a wave of intense pleasure broke over her. She laid her head against Zack's chest and he murmured sweet and soft words as he held her tight. After her heartbeat started to slow, she lifted her head and brought her lips closer to his, for a kiss. She nibbled at his lower lip as he stroked her hair.

'Wanna join me for a shower?' chuckled Zack as he looked at Kathy.

'You are spoiling me,' muttered Kathy as she ran her hands over Zack's chest.

'I have a right to spoil you, sweetie,' whispered Zack as he swept Kathy from the counter and into

his arms.

***

Kathy tightened her arms around his neck as he carried her towards the bathroom. Her breasts pressed flat against the hard wall of his chest. Her nipples brushed against his chest making them hard. Zack kept kissing her and murmuring soft soothing words. As soon as they entered the bedroom, she saw the covers strewn across the floor and her clothes all around the room.

'Quite a wild night, wasn't it?' asked Zack as he entered the bathroom and lowered her onto her feet. Kathy only nodded her head and blushed.

'Just a second, honey,' said Zack as he stepped out and pried open the button of his jeans. 'I think I should get naked before we proceed any further. You look sexy standing like that,' he went off further as he shrugged off his jeans. Her face flushed listening to his husky voice. The moment his erection was free, all she wanted to do was touch it and feel its velvety soft texture.

'Come here,' Kathy said in a tiny voice as she held her hand out. Zack took her hand and allowed her to tug him inside. He turned on the taps as soon as he stepped inside and adjusted the temperature of the water. He positioned her so that the shower rained down her front and back. She gasped as the first drops of water hit her. She closed her eyes and tipped her head back allowing the hot spray to beat on her uplifted breasts, making her already erect nipples tighten further. When the stream of water suddenly stopped, her eyes flew open only to realize that Zack had stepped in front of her and the shower was now beating on his back.

She dropped down on her knees and looked at him, with such hunger and excitement that it made Zack wonder what had gotten into her. She took his cock into her hands and stroked him. His hands tangled almost painfully in her hair. She leaned forward and took him deep into her mouth. She licked the tip of his cock and heard him gasp. Her mouth slid down the length of him until she couldn't any more into her mouth. Zack broke into a moan. She expertly sucked him and cupped his balls with her hands. She drew back and sucked his balls, making him wound his fingers tightly in her hair. She grazed her teeth on his shaft and tightened her lips around him. Zack's body started to tremble and he pulled away from her.

'I won't last, Kathy,' he muttered as he pulled Kathy back into his arms. 'Come under the shower,' Zack said as he positioned Kathy before him, facing the warm water.

'Let me wash you,' whispered Zack against her ear as he took some shower gel into her hands. The moment his soapy hands grazed against her nipples, he felt them stiffen. His lathered hands travelled down her body, touching every curve of her body and making Kathy tremble. He reached her pussy and inserted a finger into her, only to find her wet and ready. She squirmed against his hands, pushing her buttocks back up against him in a provocative fashion. Zack couldn't hold on anymore.

Whirling her back round to face him, he wound her arms up around his neck and lifted her right knee up towards his left hip. He took himself in his hand and angled himself up between her legs.

'Oh yes,' he bit out at the feel of her flesh swallowing his.

Kathy moaned and Zack carried her over to the tiled wall which provided some support to her back so that he could pound into her. There was no finesse in his love-making as he thrust deeper, harder and faster into her. Zack felt Kathy splinter apart in his arms simultaneously with his own climax. He braced his hands against the tiled wall as she held him closer and bit on his shoulder. He closed his eyes and wallowed at length in the intensity of her contractions. They went on and on, milking him dry in the most satisfactory way. Finally they stopped and her arms dropped away from his neck.

With a thoroughly sated sigh, he withdrew and stepped back from her. He cupped her face gently and tipped her face and kissed her softly. She stepped closer and rested her head against his chest. He turned off the taps and grabbed a towel. He whipped the towel around his waist and grabbed another. He dried Kathy with the towel as she held onto him. Tucking the towel above her chest, Zack bent forward and murmured into her ear, 'How about that delicious breakfast you cooked for us?'

Kathy snuggled closer into him as he lifted her into his arms and proceeded towards the kitchen...

Feedback and comments are welcome.