An Education

Story Info
Alone in the baths, a Roman girl is given an education.
1.5k words
3.76
135.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Imperial Rome*

Clymene slipped into the warm, scented water, the candlelight licking across her skin, gently illuminating the musky shadows which danced at the edges of the bathing room.

She relaxed her tense muscles, allowing her head to drop back, her thick fair hair to fan out in the softly undulating water. She cherished the silence, the privacy.

Slowly, she began to wash herself, her pale skin glowing in the muted light. She didn't hear the door softly open and close over the sound of gushing water.

She was tired, worn out with weeks of tension. Life in the Imperial family was harsh, and often brief and violent. The court was a viper's nest, with every word, every action carrying a thousand meanings. And, niece to the Emperor, she was more vulnerable than most.

She tilted her breasts up into the air, enjoying the sensation of the water cooling on her skin. She watched her nipples harden with interest. It was yet another sign of how her body had recently begun to change. Something, which her mother said, made the palace a very dangerous place to be.

Her cousin, Alerio, had been watching her. His position as heir to the Empire made him a very dangerous man to cross. And despite being only nineteen, he was a man. The rumours that continued to circle around the palace certainly proved that. Rome, and more importantly, her rulers, was known throughout the Empire for its debauchery. And Alerio, by all accounts wasn't letting the standard fall.

The most recent scandal was his inviting to a feast several of Rome's most important senators and their families and in that same night, slipping the daughters and wives an aphrodisiac and having an orgy, whilst next door, the senators gorged on after dinner wine and sweets.

He was a dangerous man, beautiful, yes, but unstable, and rumoured to have an unnatural relationship with his sisters. Nervous of his hot gaze, the way it seared across her skin, Clymene vowed to herself that she wouldn't be the next female relative to join his harem.

An unusually cold draught seared across her skin, and her eyes snapped open, jarred from the dreamy reverie into which she had drifted. Adrenaline surged through her as she saw the shape of a man outlined in candlelight, his features hidden in shadow.

She grabbed a sheet of fine linen lying beside the bath, and struggled to wrap it around herself, half rising out of the water.

"Stay where you are."

She froze, the familiar voice rooting her to the spot. "Cousin-" Her voice sounded frail, and she cursed the linen, as, soaked, it seemed to bind and entangle her, clinging tightly to her damp skin. She could feel his eyes on her, penetrating the half-transparent cloth, to where her nipples showed through the pale fabric.

She struggled to step from the bath, the marble floor cold against her feet. She wondered if anyone would hear her scream, if anyone would come to her aid if they knew that it was Alerio shut in the baths with her.

"I said, stay where you are!"In a few long strides he was pressing against her, as she leant backwards across the stone lip of the bath to avoid him, grasping the useless linen tightly to her chest.

"Please, don't" she murmured, not sure what she was trying to avoid, but terrifyingly aware of the primal heat of him, spreading through her frail shield of material.

"I am the Imperial heir, and disobeying me is treason- cousin or not!" He leaned forward, his lips a breath away from hers. Suddenly he raised a hand and gently caressed her hair, curling in the damp. "Get back in the bath, 'Mene... I promise I won't hurt you."

Shaken by his use of his old nickname for her, and suddenly gentle voice, she did so, trying to wrap the sopping linen more securely about herself.

He followed her, settling opposite her in the bath, his back to the doorway. She tried to think of a way to escape, but he was older than her, bigger, stronger and faster, and she was restrained by the yards of fabric that swathed her, tangling her legs.

"So..." He said, calm now, back in control, his eyes glowed an unearthly jade in the candlelight. "You are old enough to be married now, aren't you, 'Mene... my little cousin, all grown up..."

"O-only just, Alerio... Mama wants me nearby for a few years yet-" she averted her eyes from his sculpted face, tried to raise her voice above a whisper. His robe was very thin, she realised, and she could see his chest rising and falling rapidly beneath the clinging material.

"But, you're nearly a woman now... and so beautiful." He murmured, his eyes on her breasts "you, know, you looked like Aphrodite, amongst the steam... or, no, perhaps Diana... the beautiful virgin huntress... so beautiful, and so pure. It's almost a shame to tarnish you... but I couldn't bear for someone else to get you before I."

She leaned backwards, turning her face to the side. She didn't want this, she thought desperately, not now... It was too intimate, in the silence... he was too threatening, blocking her only means of escape.

"So young, and almost still a child..." He leaned forward and grasped her hand, pulling it towards his lap in a sudden movement. She tried to pull away, but he was too strong, holding her wrist in an unfaltering grip.

"No- please"

"You've never seen a man before, have you, my virgin, never touched him, tasted him..." Diana felt the heat of him through the water, his sex throbbed and lengthened under her unwilling touch. Alerio leaned forward, crushing his lips against hers.

"I've waited so long for this, Mene... I want you to learn... everything. I've organised an education for you..."

In a swift movement, he twisted her about, so she was sitting in his lap, his arms securely about her waist, and her useless sheet of linen the only thing separating her buttocks from his sex, hard, and growing beneath her. He pressed his hot lips against her neck.

"Watch..."

The door slowly opened, and a serving boy and a slave walked in, both naked, their flesh luminescent in the muted light. Clymene struggled briefly, hoping that they would help her, but they averted their eyes, and Alerio sank his teeth lightly into her neck, warning.

"These two have been given some of my special mixture" he whispered, voice harsh, "my mother supplies it, she's ever so good with herbs... This one is a stimulant... now watch what it can do..."

The slave girl was swaying from side to side, her hand between her legs, moaning slightly. Clymene noticed her eyes were glazed, her nipples dark and hard. The boy, barely a teenager, walked towards her, his sex fully erect before him.

"Down on your knees" he ordered

The girl did so, her white skin glowing like a lantern. "Make me come." The boy ordered, his skin shimmering with sweat.

The girl reached out, and ran a hand down his cock, holding it before her as she tenderly traced her tongue around its tip. He moaned, breathing harsh, as she slowly licked up and down its whole length, then swirled her tongue around it. Drawing her lips across his balls, placing butterfly kisses along its length, his eyes rolled back in his head as she nibbled lightly on the sensitive skin then blew on it, the teasing puffs of air like the illusion of a touch.

He fisted his fingers in her hair, and drew her closer, ramming the whole length of himself down her throat.

"Deep throat me whore... taste me..." he moaned, thrusting his hips in her face. She sucked hard, gagging a little, her tongue hard at work. The boy threw his head back, the whites of his eyes showing as he pumped himself into her.

Clymene jumped as Alerio's hands rose to her breasts. He rubbed her rock hard nipples with his fingers, pinching them hard. She felt his penis beneath her, and a strange heat between her legs as her sex pressed against his.

Suddenly, the slave boy let out a cry, as he came. Cum spilled over either side of the girls lips and down her face, and she swallowed it down eagerly.

"Touch me" she gasped, as the boy sank to the floor. He placed two fingers between her legs, ramming them up inside her.

"uug" she breathed "yes... more..." the boy pumped his fingers inside her and she rode them, writhing, stroking her breasts. "more..."

"see..." murmured Alerio "this is where you can see the aphrodisiac at work..."

The boy flipped the girl onto her stomach. She rose up onto her knees panting. Clymene could see her sex, dark, swollen and dripping. The boy, hard again shoved his cock up her ass, and she screamed.

Simultaneously, the boy pushed his fingers deep inside her, and began to pump his fingers and his hips.

"So big..." the girl panted "too big...uung... yess, more!"

Alerio worked his fingers through the fabric, and finally touched the over sensitised skin of her nipples. Clymene couldn't hold back a gasp, could hardly tear her eyes away from the couple contorted, gasping and spasming before her.

"Now... my dear... it's time you had some first hand experience, don't you think?"

*to be continued*