An Eighteen Wheeler Experience

Story Info
Secrets devulged.
3.6k words
4.46
45.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill and I were invited to a wedding shower. The girl that the shower was for, was a girlfriend of ours and the party was being hosted by another girlfriend of ours.

The ages of the fifteen or so guest ranged from nineteen to forty five.The host, Susan, age 32, got everyone's attention after the last guest had arrived by saying, "Please make yourselves comfortable girls. We will have the entertainment first and it should be here in the next five to ten minutes, then we can pig out and have Sherry open the gifts."

We went about blabbing again until the buzzer rang. Our eyes went to the door as Susan opened it and in came to black guys, two white guys and a female caring a boom-box. Susan led the guys to a bedroom and returned to help the female set up her boo-box. We all knew from past showers we would be entertained by the guys stripping.

Susan then told us to relax and enjoy the show. We did and when the show was over, one of the dancers asked if anyone of us desired private dance with any of the dancers. We all grinned and no one took him up on the suggestion.

Before retiring to put their clothes back on, they handed us business cards, telling us to call them if we ever needed their services. They were saying that with a slight catty grin on their faces.

As we were eating some food before the opening of the presents, Susan asked, "Are any of you willing to admit, that you are damp from watching those dancers?"

The room went deadly silent. Susan then said, "Oh come on ladies, I hope I'm not the only one turned on by hunks dancing almost nude. Those two black guys seemed well hung from their package. Is anyone willing to admit to having a black cock in them or wishing to try one on for size?"

Several of the guests spoke up saying they desired one at times but never had the opportunity. The conversation turned to watching porn of blacks, blonds and getting either turned on or turned off.

I sat very quiet during the chatter and was enjoying the food that was available when I heard, "Karen, do you want to entertain us and tell us about your college Spring break in your senior year?" Oh by the way, I am Amy and I am twenty-six.

Karen said, "No, I do not. I don't want to entertain with my secret. I see Erin must have spilled our secret because I have never told anyone. Wait until I get my hands on her blabbing mouth. Did you get her drunk enough or did you two go find some black cock to satisfy some craving?"

The room went quiet again. Then we heard, "Yes Karen, Erin and I were at a party like this. Afterwards we went to a bar. In the bar, there was a mixed crowd. I mentioned to Erin I would like to experience black meat sometime and asked her if she ever had the opportunity. She then told me about your and her experience with the flat tire. I was so hot that night after hearing the tale I slept with one of the black guys that I danced with from time to time. Ever since then I get wet when I am close to one.

Why don't you tell it because I will probably leave out some very hot stuff if I try to tell it?

Come on the cats out of the bag. I am not asking you to tell us about anything recent. That was a few years ago."

We heard from others, "Come on Karen give us the dirt."

Karen then said, "Okay, I will but only if every one of you tells your secret. It can be as simple as how did it go the day you gave your cherry to your then boyfriend. Any holdouts and I do not talk. So who's going to hold out?"

There were lots of murmurs and soft whispers that it was blackmail.

Karen said, "Okay, I see no one backing out and if you want to leave early for some reason you need to tell us your secret before leaving, any objectors?

"Susan, I know you have more than one secret according to our friend Erin. I'd like to hear the one about your experience at showing off at the amateur contest."

"No way Karen will I go into that one."

"So you feel some pressure now and don't like it. Well if you don't then when it's your turn I will tell it like Erin told me and you can sit and listen and make corrections if I am in error.

"So are we ready to bare some of our secrets? Okay here goes.

"Erin and I were on what we thought would be our last spring break in our senior year at the U. We were coming home and had a flat tire on Interstate 75 in Florida a few miles from the Georgia border. We debated should we attempt to change the tire or drive the few miles slowly on the shoulder to the exit. Erin said, 'Well the spare is flimsy and we might wreck the tire. I think we should change it and get it fixed then at the next exit and put have them put it back on. I know how to do it if the nuts are not too tight.' I agreed with her and we stopped to make the change.

"By the way it was warm so we had shorts on and a halter top.

"As we were rummaging in the trunk, pulling stuff out so we could get to the spare and jack, we heard an eighteen wheeler pull up. I knew truckers stop and help distressed motorist and I'm sure my bending over in the trunk called out help. I was handing stuff to Erin when I heard, 'May we give you a hand? If all is there you can be on your way in less than twenty minutes. I lifted my head at the word we. I cracked my head on the trunk lid but did not cut any skin. When I turned my eyes focused on a two handsome guys, both black, one about twenty-three and the other about forty-five.

"I then heard, 'I'm Andy and this is my son Jeff.'

"Hi, I'm Karen and this is Erin. We sure appreciate the offer. You guys have the muscles that we lack for this kind of work."

"Andy said, 'I assume you lovely chicks were down here on spring break. Did you all get what you come for?'"

"We did not answer his question but we both got red knowing the inference.

"Jeff walked up, smiled and then lifted out the pieces he needed from the trunk. I was drooling over his physique. He was about one hundred-eighty pounds and not an ounce of fat. He had short curly hair. His dad was two hundred pounds, also no fat but shaved his head; made him look like a wrestler.

"When the tire was changed and the stuff all back in place except for the bad tire which we placed in the back seat so we could get to it again easily, I asked Andy how much we owed him for the effort.

"Jeff spoke, 'Hey sweetie, just being around you lovelies a few minutes is payment enough, right dad?'"

"Andy then said, 'Son, the lady offered us something for our efforts. Maybe we should accept it.'"

"But dad, I want us to leave with having left good impression."

"Andy then said, 'Karen you have had your eyes on my son the whole time he was working on the tire. Your nipples were pressing hard against that material holding up those lovely titties. I bet you are damp between your legs but afraid to admit it to us. Why not let Erin here follow us and you ride with us in the cab. Maybe you can treat Jeff there to a piece of that white tail of yours. He does not get a chance to sample many being I keep him on the road.'

"My heart took a few extra skips hearing those words. Erin and I looked each other in the eye. It flashed through my brain I would not be seen. We were miles from home. I have always wanted to try one just for the fun of trying.

"I was startled from my thoughts when I heard, 'Look here is a walkie-talkie. Erin can stay in touch. We can go up the road and stop at a truck stop and get that tire fixed and then you can be on your way and Jeff will have a smile on his face the rest of the day and maybe even tomorrow.'

"I was feeling blood flowing to my lower lips and being Jeff was so hot to look at I said okay.

"I heard Erin go, 'Karen are you sure?'

"I walked over to her and said, 'You have the walkie-talkie and a cell. If you feel I am in trouble use them. But I do want to feel Jeff doing me, okay hon? If he is as good as I think he will be maybe he will do you later."

"Karen, I think you have had too much Florida sun but I will go along with your craziness." "Okay Andy, I will give Jeff a treat and by the way you are right in your assumptions."

"Good girl Karen, now let's hit the road."

"Jeff suggested that I get into the sleeper and strip mentioning that the sleeper was small and he would then join me. Andy walked to the driver's side and in ten minutes Jeff was crawling into the sleeper, and began stripping. He then began to kiss my neck and placed a hand on the top of my shaven mound. He worked his hand in circles putting pressure on my clit and its middle finger working its way down to the hole. I could feel my slipperiness. Jeff lifted his mouth from my neck said, 'You were right dad, she is leaking nice.' I was embarrassed hearing that as he placed his lips on a nip and began to suck it while worming the finger deeper into my hot dripping honey pot. It felt so good. Maybe it being the first black finger doing a search that had me hotter than if it was a white guy.

"Since Jeff knew I was wet and wanting, I let myself relax and began to hump his finger. He inhaled the breast into his mouth and his finger went into a fast fingering mode. I was building fast for the impending orgasm. He then inserted another finger and with the two doing me I exploded. My arms went around Jeff. I pulled his face into the breast he was sucking on and said, 'Feed me your cock. I need your cock in me.' The feeling of his fingers and the feeling of his hard cock rubbing my thigh had me way up there. I wanted that black rod in me. I wanted to cum on it. I wanted to give myself freely to Jeff.

"When I had calmed a little he then inserted three fingers and then the fourth. I was hoping and pleading, 'Your cock Jeff, please, your cock.' He worked me into another cum and in the middle of the climax, he withdrew the fingers, reached under my legs, lifted them, pressed them to his chest, pressed my boobs into my tits as he leaned forward to kiss me and plowed the hot rod into me. I went, 'Ohhooooooooooo,' as he buried it and I felt the black snake surge forward. When his balls hit my thighs I knew he was in all the way.

"I went with the flow of his cock thrusting in and out of me. Being he was my age and having his cock buried in a white girl's pussy, I knew he would not last so I hurried my orgasm along the best I could to join him as he stiffened and pumped the seed from his nuts into the raincoat he had on. My body was glowing from the feeling of Jeff stiffening, firing and moaning. He must have attempted ten shots to drain his balls. It must have been extra good for him because no white guy ever did that.

"As I was recovering from the impact of my first black cock and the pleasure it had given me, Jeff laid on top of me and whispered, "How about being nice to daddy and let him have a piece of that awesome white tail of yours. It was him that stopped to help.'

"I thought about his request and then decided why not. I never had sex with a guy over thirty and no one will see me with him but I will remember him good or bad.

"I whispered to Jeff, 'I would like that.'

"I heard, 'Thanks babe. He will love that. Then I won't have him asking me question about how hot you got and how tight were you. I will let him know and switch with him. Just stay as you are, nice and wet and hot for another black cock screwing your white tail.'

"Soon Andy was crawling into the sleeper. He said, 'Thanks sweetie for offering me your ass. I don't get many white pieces you know.'

"He spread my legs and placed his mouth on my mound and his tongue found the clit. When I began to hump the tongue because of the awesome treatment he was giving my clit, he stuck two fingers into me and as he was holding my lips apart with his left hand, his right hand fingers and tongue sent me to a climax. When I had calmed down but with the fingers still in me he lifted his face and said, 'Flip over and let me be on my back and you feed my cock to your pussy.'

"I did as he suggested. He sucked on a boob that was hanging at his mouth. I reached around to guide the cock to my hole. My eyes bugged open when I realized my hand could not wrap itself around the monster. It felt as thick as a soda can. It was dark in the sleeper so I could not get a good look at it. I said, "I'm sorry Andy but that won't fit, it's too big.'

"I heard, 'It will fit Karen, just take your precious time. We have hundreds of miles to go so lots of time. You will remember it the rest of your life and believe me you will want big cocks from this day forward.'

"I'm scared Andy, please don't make me do it."

"I am not going to make you do anything, precious. It will be you that either takes it or wonder forever how it might have been."

"With those words it hit home; he was right. I have watched it in porn movies and have wondered. Here was my opportunity. I placed the head to my entrance and closed my eyes as I slowly pushed back on it.

"I heard, 'Easy babe just easy, no rush. Lie on top of me and feed it slow and easy, slow and easy, slow and easy. Close your eyes and picture a huge cock filling up your lovely pussy. Not many white girls get this opportunity.'

"The roughness of the highway at times caused a little more cock to move forward. When it happened and I was not ready for it I would go, Ohooo.'

"I would then hear, 'Easy, babe it will be okay, believe me.'

"As Andy was talking I was slowly feeding myself his cock, taking more and more. My pussy was stretching but I controlled the pain to a minimum because I wanted a huge black cock in me once in my life, so I was taking my time.

"I let out with, 'Ohooo,' as the head popped in, more from shock than the feeling of pain. I was not expecting such a contraction of the opening around his thick cock. I was picturing a black soda can invading me.'Andy calm me down, please. God you are huge. I don't know if this will go in me. My God!

"I heard, 'Karen just fuck yourself a little at a time to lubricate my cock. It gets thicker from this point to the base so take your time; take as long as you need. Try to get it all and then when we fuck you will go places you have never been.'

"I heard, Erin page. I heard Jeff tell her I was treating his dad to dessert and asking her if he needed to interrupt. I then heard him say, 'Erin can I have a piece of your tail when dad and Karen are finished? You don't need to answer me now until you chat with Karen but I want you to know I want to eat you and fuck you.'

"As Jeff was talking and me hearing it, it had me getting hotter. I realized at the end of Jeff's talking with Erin, I had nearly all of Andy's thick cock in me. I knew I was stuffed. I was wondering how much pain there would be when we started to fuck.

"Andy let me rest and flexed his hard cock from time to time making me stretch more with each flex.

"Andy noticed that I began to hump. I wanted to feel more of it now. I desired longer strokes. His entire cock was rubbing the walls of my canal and every nerve ending that was there was feeling something they had never felt before. I was beginning to breathe through my mouth as it was an awesome feeling and my pussy was tightening around Andy's cock from the pleasure.

"I was interrupted in the feelings when Andy said, 'Karen I'd like to pull out and do this doggy. It will give you a lot more pleasure and you can set the pace.'

"I managed, 'Okay Andy.'

"We rolled and then we were up on our knees; him lifting me by my hips.

"Andy held my hips and I began slow long thrust strokes because I wanted to have every nerve in me feeling the black cock sliding and slipping by it. I moved forward enough that almost all of his shinning cock was almost out. The feelings it generated along the walls of my pussy going in both directions was sending feelings to my body that it never experienced. I was climbing and climbing. I just could get myself to the orgasm I desired so much more of the feeling. I have never felt being so tight up and not being able to climax. At some point I heard myself screaming, 'Let me cum, make me cum Andy; this is torture, oh God, this is awesome. Let me go over the edge, please Andy.'"

"Okay babe, go for it."

"Andy placed a finger on my clit and flicked it fast and furious. I lifted my head, arched and screamed as my body went into convulsions as the hardest orgasm of my life hit me. When I recovered I was flat, Andy was on top of me still impaled and his cock was still flexing as if he was still shooting his nut juice. My finger found my clit and I tried to hump a little. The climax that took over my body rubbed my clit on my finger. Drool was coming from my mouth as I was panting and moaning like a kitten purring as wave after wave of pleasure consumed me. I had the most intense body glow and warmth of my life. I heard, 'I will pull out easy Karen when I deflate. You sleep and we will tell Erin that we will pull in at the next truck stop for fuel, food and if she is interested we can then make a switch. By now Jeff is recharged. Thanks Karen. Sleep babe, sleep.'

"I woke up after feeling the truck brake and lurch some. I heard, 'Hear is a damp wash cloth and clean towel for you Karen. When you are ready slip out and we will be waiting for you.'

"When I climbed down, we were at a pump refueling and I saw Erin refueling the car. I walked over to her and said, 'I overheard some of the conversation. Are you going to take Jeff up on his request?'

"Well you tell me first, was it as good as or better than you expected?"

"It was awesome Erin. If you don't take him up on the offer and if you don't mind, I will let him and his dad do me again. His dad is awesome. My pussy went places it has never been with Andy's cock."

"You need to try both but go with Jeff first."

"Okay, I will since you are glowing and want more."

"Jeff walked over and said, 'Let us go for a bite to eat. Dad will park the rig and get that tire fixed if you let me in to get it. We will meet you inside. You can sit with us or if you want to sit together and chat it will be alright.'"

"We can sit together. I want Erin to experience everything I did. If I tell her then it will not be as much exciting for her.

"Well Susan, are you happy now that I told my secret? So it's your turn now since you started this."

I heard from the gang, "Hey Karen, tell us about Erin's escapade."

Karen said, "You can get it from her. Not me."

To the ladies reading this: A flat can be an enjoyable experience on an Interstate if there are two of you.