An Empty House & A Full Pussy

Story Info
Heather and her brother decide to heck with dating.
1.5k words
4.49
527.7k
258

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,740 Followers

by BrettJ and Mithragoddess (c) 2005

Heather Adamson was totally pissed at her friends.

Totally.

She'd wanted to go out, have some pizza, shoot the breeze - maybe even pick up a hot guy. She and Dennis had broken up a few weeks ago. She was horny.

Dennis had a big, veiny, meaty cock and he knew how to use it. But since he'd gone off to college, he figured he'd chase the hot college co-eds. The hot little 18-year old had recently started fucking and become addicted to it.

A lot of her friends had been screwing boys - and some, girls - for a while, but Heather wanted quality over quantity. Her friend Vickie had become quite the little slut, fucking cheerleaders and football players alike, but Heather wanted Dennis.

And she got him.

She wasn't the hottest girl in school - that was Vickie and her cheerleader buds - but her curvy, round body, her bouncy little ass, her stunning green eyes and flaming red hair did get Dennis' cock into her horny pussy. Over and over again. God, she loved fucking the selfish bastard!

And now he was gone.

All her friends had wanted to do was go to a bar and get plastered though, and Heather wasn't into it. She said goodbye to Vickie, Nancie and Brittney and went home.

She rubbed her wet pussy in the car as she drove home. She was glad Mom and Dad were away and Bryan was out with his idiot girlfriend. She planned to go home, grab one of her 3 sex-toys - her vibe, her dildo or the "egg" - and get her rocks off. She'd start with a nice, slow finger-fuck in the shower and make herself cum, over and over and over again.

Bryan's idiot girlfriend. How her jock of a brother, a good-looking, friendly guy of 21, got stuck with a fucking bitch like Kari was beyond her. If she was a single girl, she'd give it to Bryan in a second. Her brother was a nice guy too, he treated girls with respect.

Bryan was tall and muscular, even better built than Dennis. While Dennis had been stocky, solid, like a football player, Bryan was tall and sleek, like a basketball player. He was fair too, like their Mom, and when he tanned - mmmmm!!

Stop it!, she admonished herself. Bryan was going to make some lucky girl a great boyfriend, she just wished it wasn't idiot Kari. She'd even given a stray thought once to pawning Kari off on Dennis and finding Bryan a nice, but naughty, little toy.

Heather was nearly home now, her fingers still toying with her pussy through her thong as she drove. She was glad she hadn't fallen for Dennis, beyond being a great fuck, he wasn't much. She wanted to find a new guy soon though, to fill her itchy pussy.

Heather couldn't get over the changes in her personality. In the last little while, she'd gone from being quiet about sex to wanting to be fucked all the time. She gave her wet little pussy one last rub and pulled into the driveway of her home.

She ran into the house, dropping her clothes in piles as she did so, kicking off her heels. Aside from the tiny thong she'd worn, anticipating getting a guy's attention by shaking her ass, she was totally naked.

She went into the bathroom, wanting to shower. Heather ached to finger her hot little cunt in the shower as the water ran in rivulets over her naked body. She wished her parents had a shower massager, Vickie said they were terrific fun.

She walked into the upstairs bathroom and was stopped dead in her tracks. Bryan was standing there, buck-naked with a very large, hard cock.

"Sis! Migod, I thought you weren't coming home for hours!"

"All my idiot friends wanted to do is get drunk, so I came home. I thought you were going out with Kari tonight."

"We were out," Bryan said, barely disguising the anger in her voice. "And after dinner, when I suggested we come home and have some fun, 'cause Mom and Dad were away, the bitch got all uptight and made me take her home. Man, I have had it with her!"

Still almost-naked, Heather sauntered over to her brother, hips swaying provocatively. "Mmm, too bad, brother dear! Kari doesn't know what she's missing!" She grabbed at his big cock and pulled his lips to hers in a deep kiss.

Bryan pulled away, but only half-heartedly. From his bobbing cock, Heather knew she'd gotten to him. "Sis, are you out of your mind?!"

Heather leaned in towards him again, and ran her fingernails over his muscular chest. "No. This may be the sanest thing I've done lately. We are best of friends, we were both dating idiots and we are both horny! Why the fuck not do each other - who's going to know?"

"But you're my sister!"

"Again - who's going to know?"

He smiled at her and Heather knew she had him. He pulled her curvaceous body to his and ran his hands down to her trimmed, fiery-red bush. Bryan stroked her pussy and she let out a low moan of approval.

"Oh Heather, you're so wet baby!" Bryan moaned as he stroked her pussy lips.

"I want to get wetter bro," she purred at him softly. "I want to fuck in the shower, care to get a little cleaner?"

She wiggled her gorgeous ass at him as she stepped out of the panties and pulled the shower curtain aside. Bryan followed her, almost robotically, into the steaming water.

He stood before his horny sister, proud and magnificent, his cock still hard and erect. Heather lathered him all over, teasing his flesh unmercifully, wanting to save the passion and make it last. His cock ached for her attentions, but Heather raked her nails over his firm flesh, stroking him and cooing words of endearment at her loving sibling.

He, in turn, played with her soft, fat tits, fondling them, loving them as he had often thought of doing. His sister's curvy, lush body had been in his mind often, he jerked off thinking of her, but never thought he'd possess the fiery, horny bitch. She was out of reach, the rules of society making it wrong.

At this moment, he didn't give a shit. He was horny, she was horny, they both needed this. A hot, blistering, crazy fuck.

The incestuous duo romped in the shower, lathering, kissing and licking. He buried his face in his sister's pussy, enjoying the musky, heady aroma of her. She licked and sucked at his cock, but held off letting him cum in her mouth.

Bryan grew more urgent in his lusts, rubbing against Heather, rubbing his cock against the lips of her pussy. Finally, neither of them could stand it any more. She nodded her head and Bryan inserted his throbbing prick inside her, with force and lust.

As he pounded in and out of his sister's tight pussy, Heather met him back, moving her buttocks as he fucked her, doggy-style. Her wet hair was plastered against her back, almost dark red now, she looked so sexy to him. How the fuck had he kept from screwing her before?, he wondered.

Heather was wondering pretty much the same thing. As his hard dick moved in and out of her tight pussy, all thoughts of Dennis were moving out of her mind. Her brother's talented fucking made Dennis seem like an amateur. Bryan would fuck her hard, slam it in, then slow down a while, play with her body, roll her against him and teasingly fuck her.

"Oh fuck, oh God, Bryan, baby, you're so fucking good, keep fucking me, don't ever stop fucking me!" Heather yelled as his cock continued its erotic ministrations.

The rhythm was no longer anything but savage as her brother pounded her hungry, wet cunt. She took every inch of his manhood and begged for more. She tightened her pussy around it as she'd learned to do, and he kept giving her more.

The water was getting cold now, and neither of them seemed to care. His hard cock pistoned in and out of Heather's heated pussy, both of them were making enough noise to wake the dead. In and out, harder and faster, Bryan pumped his amazing cock inside of his sister's pussy walls.

Bryan yelled out that he was about to cum, and Heather did something she'd never done for Dennis. She took her brother's pulsating cock in her mouth and gulped it down her throat, letting his hot, sticky cum coat her tonsils.

They dried each other off, squeezing, fondling, enjoying the closeness. Both of them knew this wouldn't be the last time they would fuck -- it was just too good, it felt so right. With their parents away, they had more opportunities -- and they intended to make the most of them.

As a matter of fact, Heather thought, I know a way we can fuck even if they are around.

She started smiling, knowing her plan would work.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,740 Followers