An Encounter on the Train

Story Info
He was forceful and she didn't want to . . .at first.
2.6k words
4.13
151.3k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our team had WON!!

We were caught up in the excitement of having supported the winning team, and my friends Jackie, Pam and I had let ourselves be swept along with the crowd heading for the Baller Sports Bar. Flowing Tequila, loud music, horny people, we had a ball until almost two o'clock in the morning when physically and mentally exhausted, and more than a bit intoxicated, my friends and I headed to the Metro Station and the ninety minute train ride home. As we cavorted down the almost deserted street laughing and boisterously loud, I could feel the sudden coolness in the air. When I had left home earlier that afternoon, the day had been warm and sunny. I had left the house wearing a cute little dark blue denim mini skirt with a white off the shoulder cashmere sweater, nothing flirty or sexual just a simple casual outfit that I thought was suitable for a beautiful day at the ballpark. In retrospect, it was the wrong choice.

After leaving the Baller Sports Bar, we made it to the Metro with no problems, as we entered the station I glanced back down the street and saw a man in a green shirt that I thought I knew, but I couldn't really remember if I knew him or not or from where. While waiting for the train, we were acting silly, taking selfies and I'm sure being more than likely obnoxious, not totally paying attention to the other people around us. Maybe because I was a little drunk, but when the train pulled up, what with all the jostling and people I somehow got separated from my friends. So many people, all pushing, and shoving we ended up in different train cars.

When I got into the car, I was literally pushed across the aisle and ended up, facing the opposite door. A bit pissed off at the rudeness of people, I turned around to see who had shoved me and of course there was no one, but my eyes did stop on a guy I vaguely recognized from the bar, and who smiled creepily at me. He was wearing a green shirt. The man was tall, well over six feet, fit, hard muscled body, shaved head, brown eyes, full lips and a small scar on his left cheek. He was an attractive man, but he made me feel uneasy, and I turned back around, and stared out of the door's window into the darkness. I did not relax until out of the corner of my eye I saw him walk away and into the crowd of people.

*****

Though it was late, the car was still crowded with people trying to make their way home from the big game; there was barely room to move, but I managed to clear a path and slowly make my way to the far end of the car. While this end of the car was still crowded, it was less so than the middle section I had just left. After futilely gazing about the car hoping to see one or both of my friends, in resignation, I reached up, took hold of the overhead strap, and held on as the train lurching forward began to move.

I hated riding in crowded train cars, aside from there being so many rude, groping people all around you, it was claustrophobic, hot and smelly and my having had a little too much to drink did not help. For a brief moment, I had thought about getting off at the next station and waiting for a less crowded train, but I was too tired and impatient to do that, and so I stayed where I was and held on.

Soon, despite the jerking and bumping of the car, I became aware of someone rubbing against me. At first I tried to ignore it, thinking someone was accidentally brushing against me, but it didn't stop, in fact, it became more insistent. This person had deliberately begun to rub his hand against my ass cheek.

I tried squirming away and futilely grabbed his hand to stop him as he now blatantly fondled me, his hand slowly moving over my hip, inching downward. I froze when I felt his other hand move under my t-shirt and over my stomach making me jerk my head around, angry and indignant. To my surprise, I saw, it was the same guy in the green shirt from the sports bar. Now I remembered him, we had danced a couple of very hot slow dances at the bar and I had fleeting thought at the time that it might be fun to have sex with him, but before anything could progress my friends pulled me away and we left.

Wow, he had followed me when I moved to this end of the car . . . maybe it was the alcohol, but in a way, I was flattered.

He looked at me grinning and said in a low voice only I could hear, "you know I want to fuck you, don't you?

I was quickly coming down from my buzz.

Intimidated by his boldness, I was taken aback and again started to move to a different car, but the man standing next to me would not move. Pretending to be absorbed with the music he was listening to, he ignored my request for him to move. When I got a better look at him, I realized that he was also one of the guys in the bar who was apparently a friend of Green Shirt.

*****

As the train entered the Trans Terminal Tunnel, and the lights began to dim and slowly flicker, I felt Green Shirt's hand inch under my skirt, push between my thighs and roughly cup my pussy. My surprised cry was quickly muffled. Green Shirt deftly moved the fabric crotch of my panties aside and slipped his other hand inside, pinching my clit hard. I gave a muffled cry of pain and began a half-heartedly struggle to break away.

"Stop, bitch, stop fighting," he said quietly, but threateningly into my ear.

I was terrified yes, but also sexually excited watching as his friend stood nearby daring the few people left around us to interfere. Turning back to face the sliding door, I stood holding onto the overhead strap, submissively allowing him to masturbate me. Green shirt slipped his finger inside my now wet pussy, and a shudder went through me. To my chagrin, I realized I had just orgasmed.

My face now covered in a light, moist sheen, I looked around the car. There were other people in the car, but it was a train car full of voyeurs. In the dimness, I searched their faces trying to make eye contact, but it was as if they deliberately refused to look at me. Couldn't they see what he was doing?

"No one's going to help you. For all they know, we're lovers, and I'm just taking a feel. Now, be a good girl and open your legs a bit more," he said, his fingers again busy rubbing and fondling me inside my panties.

I did as he said.

"Fuck you're wet," he said and laughed.

"Did you like how I made you cum? You wanna cum again, don't you?"

"Don't you?" Green Shirt said, demanding an answer.

"Yes, yes, I want to cum again," I said in a barely audible voice.

Green Shirt pressed two of his long fingers inside me and began a quick in and out motion. 'Oh, my god,' I thought, 'he was going to make me cum again.' My legs began to tremble, and my head lulled back against his chest.

He could hear my fast, shallow breathing and feel the subtle sway of my hips as I ground against his erection. He sensed that I was on the brink of cumming. "God damn this bitch is hot . . ." he said, in a low, husky voice to his friend.

"Yeah dude, I can see the way she's humping your hand."

*****

Pressed up against the door I could feel and hear him fumbling with his zipper, and then the shock of his cock being forced between my thighs. Lifting the back of my skirt, he had me pinned to the door with the weight of his body, and with this dick snug between my thighs he began stroking, doing what the kids called "pussy sliding." With each thrust, I could feel the tip of his cock brush against my clit, igniting the beginning of an inevitable orgasm.

I could feel the heat rising up through my middle, "Please don't let me cum for this animal, not again," I babbled incoherently.

The train suddenly lurched, went dark and stopped moving as it was likely to to do at least once during any trip you might take. Green Shirt quickly pulled his hand out of my panties and with his cock still exposed, he took me by the arm, and in the darkness led me the short distance down the aisle to the door that separated the cars. He opened the door and shoved me onto the platform closing the door behind him while his friend stood outside to keep anyone from entering. Humiliated, I thought of how I had glanced up and seen his friend peering through the glass window of the platform door into the shadowy dimness of the platform. A silent horny witness and participant to what was happening.

It usually took this train three maybe four minutes at the most to complete the trip through the tunnel before the lights came back on and the train entered the next station. I knew what he was going to do, and there was nothing I could or wanted to do to stop him. As soon as Green Shirt closed the platform door, he pulled my skirt up over my hips, pulled my panties down so that they bunched around my ankles and bent me forward against the wall. Green Shirt then placed his hands on each side of my waist and pushed his hard, hot cock inside me.

"Oomph," I said as the air was pushed out of me from the force of his penetration.

Green Shirt's cock was in full arousal; long, thick and veiny.

"You're hurting me . . . please, it hurts," I moaned as he continued forcing himself inside me inch by inch until the soft, velvety warmth of my pussy enveloped his cock.

"Oh fucking yeah. . . just enjoy it, baby," he said in between the animal grunting sounds he made each time he thrust into me.

"Fuck, you're horny for me, aren't you bitch? I knew it. When I saw you in the bar, I knew you wanted it. So we followed you and your friends when you left," he confessed.

"You were so drunk; I'll bet you don't even remember dancing with me, do you?"

"Well, I remember . . . I remember how we were slow dancing, and my dick got hard. I put my hands on your ass and pressed your hips so you could feel my hard on. I remember how you liked the way I was grinding on you. It was all I could do not to slip my cock into your pussy right there on the dance floor, you little teasing bitch. Damn . . . I thought I was going to cum in my pants."

He started laughing, "Don't play prissy with me bitch. You wanted this cock, bad. I still can hardly believe that even though you didn't know me from crap, I had you in that dark hallway on your knees sucking my dick. Hell, if that motherfucker hadn't walked up on us, I would have shot a load of cum in your mouth as sure as I'm getting ready to hard fuck you now."

"That's when I knew I was going to fuck you, knew you were going to let me fuck you."

*****

He was running out of time and began pounding into me, fast, hard and deep. Disgusted with myself, but so turned on I could barely catch my breath, I heard my whimpers turn into moans as the unwanted beginnings of an orgasm started to build, and within only seconds, it erupted sending hot waves of pleasure through me.

I felt Green Shirt stiffen and his cock grow bigger in readiness.

"Don't cum inside me, please. Mmmmmm, Ohhhh fuuccck . . . wait," I begged. Ignoring my plea, with one last, hard thrust he came, forcefully spewing his cum into my pussy, filling me.

"Hell, just hearing you beg me not to, made me want to bust a nut as hard as I could inside that sweet tight pussy," he said, laughing. All self-respect gone, I stood there leaning slightly against the wall, humping his cock.

Hot tears trailed down my cheeks as he positioned my hips closer to him, and holding me there ground his cock into my pussy squeezing out the last drops of his cum.

"Oh baby, don't cry, don't worry, I'll call you," he sarcastically said as he pulled his semen covered dick out of me and zipped his pants. He then took my cell phone out of my pocket and quickly existed the platform door.

*****

I stood there shaken, his cum dripping out of my abused pussy and trailing in a thin rivulet down my inner thighs. As the lights flickered back on and the train pulled into the station, I pulled my skirt down, adjusted my clothes and on shaky legs, made my way off the train and out of the station, my body still feeling the lingering sensations of the orgasm Green Shirt had given me.

Though dazed, I managed to get home. I stumbled to my bedroom and I threw myself across the bed. When I had finally cried myself out, I got up and walked over to my dressing table where I sat staring at my reflection in the mirror. My eyes were red rimmed and swollen from crying. Sitting there, flushed with embarrassment I thought of how easily and eagerly I had cum on Green Shirt's hard, demanding cock despite my protests. Even now after what had happened on the train, my clit was still aching and pulsing as my body remembered the feel of his cock stroking in and out of my pussy and the sensation of his warm, powerful ejaculation inside of me.

I wiped away the lingering tears from my cheeks and then allowed my hand instinctively to inch downward to my swollen pink nub. Closing my eyes, I opened my thighs wider and began to masturbate imagining Green Shirt thrusting into me. Thinking of him, and what he had done to me, my fingers became wet and sticky with my juices. When I came, I could feel my pussy contract hard and desperately around a phantom cock.

My bedroom phone jangled loudly on the night table, interrupting the blissful afterglow of my orgasm. I looked down and saw my name and cell number in the ID window.

"Hello? Hello? Hello?" I screamed into the phone, but there was only silence. "I know it's you," I said before the line went dead.

Sitting at the dressing table, I leaned forward, my head resting on my crossed arms. I sighed deeply, still sensing the faint tingling of my clit and the cool circle of wetness between my thighs. Wanting to recapture that feeling, I opened my legs and slowly began to rub myself again as I mentally made plans to go back to the Baller's Sports Bar the following weekend.

Who knows . . . maybe I'll meet someone and have another dark encounter on the train ride home.