An Encounter-The Commuter Train

Story Info
A couple's exhibitionism on a commuter train.
2.4k words
4.29
29.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SereneGal
SereneGal
12 Followers

*Author's Note*

Although this is a continuation of our couple's adventures from "An Encounter", it is not necessary to read the first to fully enjoy this offering.

Our commute to work on this particular Monday started off business as usual. We seated ourselves in our usual car and seats, and awaited the journey into the city to start our work week. This day however, happened to be a three day holiday weekend for most Federal employees and our car was almost deserted.

The older gentleman, who still read his news in print, had taken his usual seat, a half a car length ahead of us. He was busily flipping through the over-sized pages. A younger business executive was pouring over some legal documents a few rows ahead of us. The only other person visible to us was the stern looking older woman who just stared vacantly out the window. She was in her usual spot all the way at the front of the car. The other twenty or so usual suspects who rode with us on a daily basis were noticeably absent in the near silent car.

We had also settled into our usual routine. He with his phone, checking out sports highlights from the weekend, and I with my Kindle for a little... light reading. The inspiration for what came next, was a discussion we'd had a few weeks prior, about fantasies. Our sex life is varied and spicy on any given day. Now it was time, I thought, to up the ante.

I casually leaned toward him, with my hand on his shoulder, as if to see what it was he was so absorbed in on his phone. I blow a stream of air over his neck and ear. He shivers and continues to read. Well, that didn't work. Next, I take my hand and slowly run it up the inseam on his thigh. He startles and glances at me, with a confused expression. I continue my perusal of his leg until I end at the juncture of his thigh and move toward the center of him. I wink, and his confused expression turns to one of heat and want.

Ever so slowly I caress the now growing bulge behind his zipper. He grabs my wrist and stops my movement.

"I'd rather not spend the day with blue balls. Don't start something you can't finish." With these whispered words, he laces his fingers with mine in an attempt to corral my wandering hand.

I run my tongue slowly across my bottom lip and say, "Who says I can't finish?"

He shakes his head and emits a snorting sound of disbelief and turns back to the sports page on his phone's display. After all of our games, I wonder why he doubts me.

Undeterred, and quite determined, I use the hand that was resting casually on his shoulder to trace the shell of his ear. I move behind it and run my fingernails along the hair at the nape of his neck. I know his weak spots as well as he knows mine. Unconsciously his head moves into the touch and he squeezes the hand he still holds. An unspoken warning, I'm sure. I trail my fingers across the back of his head and caress his other ear slowly. I casually glance around the car, innocence my only expression. He again moves into the touch and I hear a low grunt of either exasperation or desire... I'm not sure which, at this point.

He again turns to me and whispers, " Little girls who play with fire, tend to get burned."

I smile and glance down at our clasped hands. "I offered, and you stopped me. Who's the one afraid of fire?"

Desire flares in his eyes for a moment and he again shakes his head. "Yeah right, sure you would, here and now. No, I don't believe it."

I look around the car again, encouraging him to do the same. Then I lean ever closer and breathe my next words directly into his ear, "When will there be a better time? We're practically alone for all the attention they're paying. Wouldn't it be exciting knowing they could turn and see us? That the conductor could walk by at any moment. I wouldn't even stop... I'd let them watch me pleasure you."

I realize the pace of his breathing has changed and accelerated. I continue to trace his ear with my right hand and extract my left from his grip. Our journey is almost half over and I don't want to waste this opportunity on indecision. Again, I rub the outline of his now half hard cock through his pants. Then with the finality of my own decision, lick the ear I've been seductively murmuring into for the past few minutes. I draw the lobe into my mouth and between my teeth not exactly being gentle when I bite down on it.

He huffs out a breath and extracts himself from my hold. At first I think he's angry and I've overplayed my hand. But no, he reaches into the seat next to him and retrieves his overcoat, which he proceeds to fold and place on the floor between his feet.

He turns to me, a look of devilment in his eyes and says, "Alright, I call your bluff. Either get on with it or behave."

I smile, my own look is one of triumph. I put my belongings on the seat next to me and stand. I step between his legs and begin to lower myself to my knees on his coat. As I do, I see something that should be quite disconcerting, but only adds to my desire. A passenger sits a few rows behind us. From my earlier vantage point I hadn't seen him there. He has a knowing smile on his face and he acknowledges me with a wink. He's obviously seen what I've been up to, and knows what I'm about to do. I smile in return and with a slight movement of my head, urge him to move forward to watch.

The passenger is no stranger to us. In fact, we've seen him before and have always had a friendly smile for one another, in passing. He's about our age and quite good looking. He's the opposite of my man in coloring. Bright blue eyes framed by almost white, blonde hair. A fair Nordic God in contrast to my man's dark hair and burning eyes. An angel to his devil. The perfect counterpoint. Even my man has noticed and remarked upon his beauty.

Knowing he is watching has excited me even further. A chance at getting caught, versus the knowledge that I won't go unseen. I wonder if I should inform my lover of his presence and glance up to his face. He's watching me with a calculating expression, thinking that I've gotten cold feet because of my delay. Another look towards my voyeur and he shakes his head minutely with a cunning smile. I return it and finally turn back to my endeavor.

I lock eyes with my lover and inch my hands up his thighs to the top of his zipper. I slowly lower it and reach my hand inside. He's still only partially hard behind his boxers and I unbutton the flap to uncover my treasure. His breathing speeds again and he breaks eye contact to glance around the cabin, to assure we remain unobserved. His eyes return to me and he follows my movements as I pull his cock through the openings of his clothes.

All subtlety now gone, I grasp him more firmly and advance on my prey. I lean down and run my tongue underneath his foreskin around his glans. I work underneath to his frenulum and massage it with my tongue. He sighs and arches into my touch, until he regains his senses and remembers where we are.

I look up to him and watch him as he watches me lave his ever hardening cock. I wrap my lips around him and suck his foreskin forward with my lips, until he is fully covered again. I wish I had full access to his body, but know in our surroundings that, that isn't possible. Easing forward I engulf his rod in my mouth. I love to feel it as it hardens there. Growing for me. I rub my nose into his groin as far as his clothing will allow and whirl my tongue around the base and shaft. I bob my head and suck gently as he lengthens further.

Wrapping my hand again around the base of his shaft, I drag what is left of his foreskin down and flick his frenulum rapidly with my tongue. I happen to look over my lover's shoulder and see our voyeur has risen from his seat to attain a better view of the action.

His own look is one of fascination and hunger. I meet his gaze and open my mouth to tap the glans of this magnificent penis against it. I wonder to myself if the hunger in his eyes is for a blowjob of his own or to take my place. Those thoughts, and his eyes fan the flames of my own desire. I continue jacking my man's cock and lick around the head again in a swirling figure eight pattern. Across the tip, around and down to the frenulum. Back to the slit as precum bubbles to the surface. I let it run down the very tip of the head and catch it on my tongue.

I quietly moan my appreciation of this gift and once again take him down to the root. I move my hand out of the way and nuzzle his patch of pubic hair. He's at full length now and the skin is stretched taut. I can feel him enter my throat, and while my eyes water, I've mastered my gag reflex and trained it to take him completely. I see my lover's hands fist on his thighs as he attempts to master his movements and remain still. Heedful of the few passengers on the train. A small hiss and a murmured, "Oh, yeah" are all I hear.

The slight exhibitionism and the risk of getting caught has ramped up the passion, to a quiet frenzy.

I bob my head again and again as I suck on his shaft. I speed my motions and alternate between running my tongue along his length and sucking him with increasing intensity. Another look passes between the three of us. Our third participant as yet unknown to my lover. Our Nordic God has crept ever closer and is now hovering just behind his shoulder, quietly panting in time with my man.

I take him in hand again and raise my head to smile around the cock in my mouth. A perplexed look crosses his face and I nod in the direction of our watcher. My lover turns his head and startles at the sight of the man right behind him. The now familiar wink reappears on our young God's face and my lover smiles hesitantly. I return to laving the glans of his cock with my tongue and jacking in time with my head movements. My lover groans quietly and I've regained both of their attention, which was my aim.

With him now knowing we're being watched, and me alternating eye contact with the two of them, our mutual session is quickly reaching it's peak. No longer concerned with remaining concealed N.G. quickly slips into our row of seats and sits down a few places over. My lover and I both notice his tented dress pants which do nothing to conceal his own rock hard cock or the wet spot from where his own juices have seeped out.

I continue the assault with my entire mouth. Lips wrapped tightly, tongue dancing freely, sucking slightly as I bob my head time and again. Their breathing is so in sync, it's almost as if I'm blowing them both at the same time. My pussy is drenched in it's own juices. I can feel the wetness start to slip down my leg. None of us can take much more and we're rapidly approaching the city.

Panting breaths,quiet moans and almost silent sucking noises are drowned out by the wheels on the tracks.

I dive down one final time to his base and work him inside my throat. Swallowing slightly. I hear a dual, "Oh, fuck" and the pulsing begins. I feel his cum work through his shaft and straight down my throat. His cock swells as he releases his seed. I have to taste him, so I pull my mouth to the head and accept the rest of his offering on my tongue.

They both grunt in unison and I look up to see them watching each other. Lost to the sensations and the moment of their mutual release. I run my thumb across his now oversensitive head and he hisses and they both turn toward me. I open my mouth show both of them my prize. I finish our show by visually swallowing what remains. I glance down and smile at the ever-widening wet spot on the front of N.G.'s pants. I wonder to myself if he can read it in my face... how I wish I could lick him clean as well.

An announcement for our arrival time, 5 minutes imminent, sets us all into motion. I wipe my face and return to my seat. My lover has quietly tucked himself back into his pants. N.G. looks down at his with a rueful smirk. I wink at him this time and attempt to fix myself up in my compact mirror.

I catch further movement from the corner of my eye and see the two men exchanging handshakes and a few quiet words. N.G. nods at me and whispers a quiet, "Thank you", and returns to his original seat.

I return my mirror to my purse and lean into my man to say, "I don't think you have to worry about blue balls today dear. I'm the one who has to go to work wet and horny."

He laughs quietly and shakes his head. "Yes, but you got everything you wanted this morning, and more." He then turns his hand over and shows me what is nestled in his palm. It's N.G.'s business card. My lover then whispers, " He says to give him a call if we're ever interested in... more..."

I guess my message was received after all.

I start to wonder what my lover thinks of this offer.

But that's a discussion for later.

SereneGal
SereneGal
12 Followers