An Encounter to Remember

Story Info
A first time encounter.
873 words
3.79
7.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where do you want me to meet you? You asked. I give you the address and room number as well as where you will find the key. You're not going to be there? I tell you that I will be but that you have instructions in the room. You try to put up a protest but you know it will do you no good.

At the appointed time you arrive and retrieve the hidden key and let yourself in the room. On the bed you find a bag as well as a note telling you that you are to strip and put on the blindfold that was in the bag. You are then to lay on the bed and put your hands into the cuffs that have been secured to the bed before you arrived. Nervously you do as you were requested at wait. The longer you are waiting the more your mind wanders, dreaming up all sorts of scenarios as to what is about to come.

Finally you hear the door being unlocked and opened. You can feel my presents in the room but I still have yet to say anything to you. You strain to hear what I am doing. Am I sitting, looking at you? Am I doing something? Your mind is starting to race. Its been 15-20 minute and still nothing. What is he doing you wonder? Then you feel it and it makes you jump as a drop of hot wax lands on your right nipple. Then one on your left followed by a trail from one nipple to the other. then back to the middle of your chest and then down your stomach to your clit. You suck in a lung full of air as the wax touches it and arch your back. The sensation catches you totally off guard. As does the complete opposite sensation as suddenly there is a drop of ice water from the melting ice cube hovering above you.

Silently I move up to your head and my lips touch yours. Tasting your lips and tongue as I kiss you deeply. I can feel your want and your desire. As I break the kiss you go to speak and I put my finger to your mouth silently telling you to not to speak. I reach down between your legs and lightly run my finger along your now soaking wet pussy. I insert first one and then two fingers inside of you finding your G-spot at the same tie my thumb finds your clit. Your hips rise up to meet my fingers. You are wanting me to make you cum. You are longing to feel the waves of your first orgasm to wash over you. You can feel it starting. Its right there and you are about to go over the edge when I stop. You hear me walking around the bed and a zipper being pulled and you strain to hear what I'm doing. Then I am back to you. I am spreading your legs and securing each of them to the bed.

You feel the pressure between your lips as I insert the tip of the Hitachi wand and turn it on. The strong pulses course through you and makes you gasp. You almost immediately start to cum. I take the wand and move it up to your clit as the fingers of my other hand enter you and find your G-spot yet again. You are now not only cumming but you are also squirting all over my hand and bed. You cum so many times that you have lost count when I stop to give you a breather.

While you are recovering I clean you up. You can feel the warm wash cloth on your body. I then replace the wash cloth with my tongue and mouth. I start with your nipples and work my way slowly down your body. I softly suck your clit into my mouth and lick it. Every flick of my tongue driving you closer to the edge until I slide my fingers inside of you and rub your G-spot. Your orgasm is a strong one and you again start to squirt this time covering not just my hand but my face.

As you catching your breath I come up and kiss you again. This time making you taste yourself as well my mouth. As we are kissing I remove the cuffs from your hands. I break the kiss and release your legs from the bed. I then move up on the bed kneeling next to your head I Kiss you again. I then take you by your hair and guide you to my now long rock hard cock. You take it in your mouth and slowly suck on it. As I get close I pull you back and kiss you again as I remove your blindfold.

Laying you back on the bed I move to between your legs. I take my hard cock in my hand and rub the head against your wetness. I slowly rub it up and down your lips and against your clit. Once again you start to cum. As you do I slide my full length inside of you with one stroke.