An Encounter with Saria

Story Info
A Dwarf has an encounter with a shemale Elf.
3k words
4.62
23.8k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This includes a dominant shemale/dickgirl/Futanaria Elf on a submissive male dwarf. If that's not your thing, don't read on. If it is, I hope you enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------

Thonyr loved visiting Elyen Alora. It hadn't always been that way though. The first four times, he hated every second spent behind the ornate grey marble walls. The fifth time, something very interesting happened. He enjoyed his visit. Though, it wasn't for no reason. Thonyr, as a proud Dwarf didn't suddenly begin to enjoy being in the capital city of the Elves. See, Thonyr, on his fifth trip to Elyen Alora met Saria. Even just thinking her name caused a little tremble to pass through his aching legs. This tremble was not lost on Kiruni. A slight smile appeared under her small tusks as she walked.

"Thinking of Saria?" She asked gruffly, with a little derisive snort sounding from her snout like nose.

"Aye." Thonyr replied simply to the Half-Orc. It wouldn't do to speak further about the subject. She did not understand Thonyr's affection for the Elf. She was just another Elven whore in Kiruni's eyes, plenty of those to go around in the city.

Thonyr wished that he could either take off his armour or sit on the back of the wagon to rest his aching legs but he knew that Edgar, his employer, would never let him. Despite being on the final stretch before Elyen Alora, one of the safest, if not the safest stretches of road Thonyr had ever been on, Edgar liked his guards to be alert at all times. Thonyr didn't begrudge him that, Edgar carried some fine goods, and if they were to be attacked, there was much at stake for Edgar to lose. So he continued to lift his legs, weighed down by the thick steel plate strapped to his body and kept an eye out for trouble. Though he expected to find none.

Within the next couple of hours, the marble spires of Elyen Alora crested over the horizon just as the sun began to go down from it's midday peak. Thonyr guessed they would reach the city just as the sun was setting. Which suited his plans just fine. If they arrived before sundown, Edgar would insist on setting up for as much trade as they could before sundown. If they arrived at Sundown, Thonyr would be free to do as he pleased until sun up the next morning, like visit Saria.

The final leg of the journey was insignificant. Thonyr could count on his hands the amount of words he said to Kiruni. Finally, they arrived at the grand gates of Elyen Alora. Just as Thonyr had guessed, the sun was just touching the horizon as Edgar paid the entrance charge.

Thonyr quickly spoke to Edgar about where he would set up his wares the next morning, not needing to ask the time, knowing it would be at the first sign of the sun. When they finished speaking, Thonyr hurrying the conversation along, Thonyr walked as quickly as his legs would carry him to the inn he stayed at when he was in Elyen Alora.

As soon as he arrived, Thonyr bought and paid for a room, declining the offer of food and ale. Opting instead to rush upstairs so he could change out of his armour and have a wash before he went to go see Saria.

It was funny. Whenever Thonyr came to Elyen Alora and visited Saria, he always thought back to the first time. He had been young then. Only Fifty-seven if his memory served, which would mean he had been seeing Saria for nearly one-hundred and fifty years now. His two-hundredth birthday was coming up in a few years. So long ago, he hadn't been working for Edgar then, which made visiting Saria a far more expensive endeavour relative to his income. As hard as he was, Edgar paid Thonyr well for his job, which was fair. Thonyr, on more than one occasion had defended the wagon from more than a few wolves.

A short while later, Thonyr's armour was laid neatly in a corner and his skin had been scrubbed clean of any dirt and grime from his long travels. The pail of hot water he had had an inn boy fetch felt good on his skin after nearly a month on the road. Thonyr was used to washing in rivers and streams at this point, it was part of his lifestyle. Still, it felt nice to be clean for once.

He dressed simply, an off grey doublet, brown jerkin, and a pair of breeches a similar colour to his doublet. He left his axe next to his armour, but he did strap a rather large dirk to his side rather conspicuously. It wouldn't do to seem defenceless as a Dwarf on the streets of Elyen Alora.

Finally, Thonyr was ready to go. With a stride in his step he hadn't felt since he left Elyen Alora months ago, he left the inn and began the walk to the establishment where Saria worked. The streets were familiar to Thonyr and he knew exactly how to get to his destination. Before long, Thonyr arrived at the large building which, from the outside, looked like any other building within the city.

As soon as he pushed through the door however, his eyes were filled with images of scantily clad women, mostly Elves, though there were at least a few of each race milling about the establishment. Despite the plethora of beauties, Thonyr had eyes for none of them. His eyes were scanning the crowd, either for Saria or the Matron, an older Elf with greying hair named Adrieth. After only a moment of looking, his eyes landed on Adrieth. She had already spotted him, looking at Thonyr over a goblet of presumably wine. With no hesitation, he began to stride over as fast as his legs would take him without breaking out into a run.

"Evening Thonyr, you're here for Saria I presume?" Her tone was light, and there was a clear bemused looking smirk on her face.

"Who else?" He replied quickly, unabashed by her light jest.

She took a sip of her wine before replying. "She's in room Seventeen."

"I'll take 'er for the night." He said quickly, reaching to undo the strings on his coin-purse. "Still a gold?"

"It's actually gone up a bit." Her voice was flat, no longer light and the bemused expression had left her face. "One gold and five silver."

"Fine here's..." Thonyr paused as he counted it out. "Eigh'een silver. Or did the price of a bottle of the honeysuckle wine go' up as well?"

"It actually has." Nevertheless, she held out her opened palm to accept the money. "But since you're a regular I'll cut you a deal."

"How kin' of you." With that, Thonyr gave her a polite nod and smile before he walked to the bar to collect his bottle of wine, a nod from Adrieth to signal it was okay and he was on his way upstairs, bottle of wine in hand.

When Thonyr entered Saria's room, he found her exactly as he expected to. Laying down on her bed, book in hand and dressed in stark contrast to the girls downstairs. Wearing a modest light blue bodice and a matching dress that hung to her ankle, Thonyr couldn't help but grin.

When the door opened with squeak, Saria looked up from her book, and when she saw Thonyr she smiled as well, though not as wide as he did. "I was wondering when you'd come to see me again."

"Only go' in today." He began to walk forward, and ended up sitting down on the edge of the bed. "So, wha' are ya rea'ing this time?" He asked and began to remove his boots.

"Nothing interesting, just an Elf's account of his first visit to Kulgrim." Saria grinned as Thonyr's eyebrow raised.

"Tha' must be good reading I'd have to guess." Thonyr's boots now placed neatly next to the bed he got off the bed to fetch two goblets from a tray to pour some wine, which, he knew would get ignored after the first two sips for a short while.

When he turned around after having poured the goblets of wine, he could have sworn that she had unlaced her bodice somewhat, because there was substantially more cleavage than he remembered before turning to pour the wine. The sight of her porcelain skin framed by her fiery auburn hair still left his chest fluttery sometimes, and the way she was smiling at him right now didn't help. He sat back down on the bed handing her one of the goblets and taking a sip. He was never very fond of the honeysuckle wine elves loved so much, but it was her favourite, so he drank it anyway.

"You took longer than usual this time to complete your route." Saria said after a second and a sip of wine. If Thonyr had been better with people, he might have realised her voice was little melancholy, but he didn't.

It took Thonyr a moment to reply, she looked the same as the day he first met her. Whereas he had taken on countless new scars and his face was beginning to show the lines of middle age, she was unblemished. He knew as a dwarf he had less time in this world than her. He had two-hundred maybe two-hundred and fifty years longer. She being only a little less than a decade younger than him, would live another four-hundred to five-hundred years.

"Edgar had business to attend to in Castlebridge, taxes for his Lord or Baron or somethin'. No' sure of the specifics. All I know is tha' we were there for a month longer tha..." He was cut off when Saria moved forward and pressed her lips to his. She tasted like the wine. Thonyr guessed that she had already finished her wine.

With clumsy hands, he placed his wine next to her book on the bedside table and his hands went to feel the curve and swell of her hips. They kissed passionately, hungrily. Saria taking the lead, her tongue entering his mouth to trace his lips. When she pulled away, they were both breathless.

"I want you. Get your clothes off." Thonyr hastened to comply, his hands undoing the buttons and laces holding his clothes as Saria did the same in front of him. His previously sure hands began to fumble slightly as more and more of Saria's alabaster skin was revealed. Saria did not fail to notice this.

"You've seen me how many times and you still react that way?" She asked in a soft rhetorical voice, another bemused smile on her face. "You really know how to make a girl feel beautiful."

"Well..." Thonyr had to stop and clear his throat before continuing, he hadn't realised his mouth had gone dry. "You are."

Saria was teasing Thonyr, undressing purposefully slowly to make him wait. Whereas Thonyr was naked in front of her a few moments after she told him to get his clothes off, she had only just exposed her chest and stomach, throwing her bodice to the side carelessly.

She began to play with the waistband of her dress, lowering it slightly before pulling it right back up. Thonyr watched intently, and before long he could see the telltale bulge beginning to form in her dress. He couldn't take it anymore, on impulse, he reached forward to grab at her waistband.

However, before he could reach it, Saria spoke up. "Ah ah ah. Are you going to be good for me?" She asked teasingly with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes." He replied all too quickly. "Yes, I'll be good."

She smirked and shrugged her dress down over her legs before tossing it to the floor next to her bodice. Though Thonyr's eyes were locked on the semi-erect cock between Saria's legs. Already six inches and still growing, it was already larger than Thonyr's fully erect 3 inches. Small even for a Dwarf. "Why don't you give her a kiss." Thonyr knew it wasn't a question, and he didn't want it to be. He crawled forward on his hands and knees so he could bend his head down into her lap. Half a moment later and his lips pressed against the underside of her shaft. He heard her moan from above him and he could almost feel the blood begin to surge into her meat, engorging it until it stooop up on its own. The entire time it was growing, Thonyr kissed and licked at her cock. Finally it reached its peak at nine inches.

"Oh... Kiss my balls... Yes that's it, suck them into your mouth, soak them in your spit." Thonyr eagerly follower her direction, and was rewarded with one of her hands gripping his hair. He worshipped her smooth hairless balls with his warm, wet mouth for what felt like only a second but was closer to a few minutes. Suddenly, her grip on his hair turned painful as she dragged his mouth away from her balls, forcing him to look at her face.

"Turn around. I want your face down and your ass up." Thonyr hastened to comply while Saria watched, stroking her cock lazily, eagerly anticipating the main event. Just as Thonyr was getting in the aforementioned position, Saria added "And grab your ankles." He complied with this as well.

"Good boy." She loved this position. Thonyr was so... vulnerable like this. Saria had to stop stroking her now pre-cum dripping cock to un-stopper the bottle of oil she kept in her bedside table so she could pour a generous drizzle down Thonyr's ass crack and another on her own cock.

Soon the tip of her oily girlmeat was pressed against his hole. Though it wasn't left there for long. Quickly and unceremoniously she thrust her fat cockhead forward into Thonyr's hole. "Ah fuck." She gasped out.

When Saria thrust her cockhead forward Thonyr let out a gasp. Half from the pain and half from the sudden pleasurable sensation of being filled. Thonyr took a deep breath. He knew the worst was over now, and from here it should be just pleasure.

A moment later and Saria was pressing her hips forward until her large egg sized balls pressed against Thonyr's. "Oh gods." She moaned out and threw her head back, relishing in the ecstasy of his ass. She let him adjust to her ass, just enjoying the tightness and warmth before she began to withdraw her shaft, aided by the slickness of the oil. She withdrew until just the head remained and then she began to force it back in.

Saria kept the pace slow and methodical for about a minute, letting him stretch and adjust to her girth. Then, she withdrew, leaving just the head inside and paused for a moment. With a grunt of exertion, she slammed her hips forward and began to fuck Thonyr in earnest.

In a few moments they were both gasping and grunting. "Yeah... you fucking... like that... don't you?" Saria said in between gasping breaths. "You fucking whore." Thonyr just moaned in response to her verbal abuse as his prostate was battered by her glans.

Thonyr kept his eyes closed as Saria used his ass, focusing entirely on the euphoric sensations she was causing. So it was a shock when he felt her right foot push roughly down on his face as she moved to get a better angle to fuck him harder. He didn't complain though, he just Saria do what she wanted with him.

"Gods, you're such a whore." Saria said using both hands to slap and grip his cheeks hard, painfully digging her nails into his flesh.

Thonyr did not reply, he was too busy moaning and gasping from the intense pleasure she was causing. He could feel it building deep inside him, his 'little cocklet' as Saria teasingly called it had gone soft due to her size but he could still feel the pleasure flowing from his abused prostate.

Suddenly, the scales tipped and he came. His soft cock began to drip cum onto the sheets . "Oh gods." He moaned out as he came, his voice hoarse.

"That's it you... fucking whore." Thonyr could tell Saria was close as well, her strokes were becoming faster and more erratic. Not only that, but he could feel her foot was pressing harder and harder against his face.

She fucked him for what couldn't have been more than, thirty more seconds before she hilted herself one final time inside of him and began to paint Thonyr's insides white. The sensation of being filled with her white hot cum never ceased to surprise him. It was always hotter than he expected and she literally filled him up. Each single rope producing more cum than Thonyr's entire load. By the time she was finished, the cum had begun to drip out of his hole and down over his balls, despite the thick cock keeping him plugged.

"Fuck." Saria gasped and collapsed on top of Thonyr, her cock still inside of him. They were both breathing heavy, Thonyr to the side and Saria into Thonyr's ear.

After a few moments of silence, bar the heavy breathing Saria unsheathed her tool from inside Thonyr and rolled off of him onto her back. Once she was off of him, Thonyr did the same.

"Wow." Thonyr said finally after a minute of quiet.

"Yeah." Their breathing was finally returning to normal.

When the afterglow of their orgasms were finally ending Thonyr turned to face Saria. "So... do you... do you think you're ready to join me on the road yet? Ye' did say maybe one day." He reminded her hopefully.

"Thonyr." She started, another bemused smirk on her face. "How many times do you think you've asked me that question, over the years?"

Thonyr thought for a moment. "Well, if I could count tha' high I wouldn't need to work as a mercenary. Tha's for damn sure." Saria giggled, and Thonyr smiled when she giggled.

Nothing more was said about the matter until Thonyr had stood up from the bed around half an hour later to get them some more wine.

"Thonyr, yes. I'll join you on the Road."

--------------------------------------------------------

I haven't decided whether there will be more to this story, if you liked it, or even if you didnt, be sure to leave feedback.

Thanks for reading!