An End to Virginity

Story Info
Amy brings joy to her engineering campus.
6.9k words
4.55
61.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tustin92614
tustin92614
281 Followers

I'm a 22 year old coed at a pretty decent engineering university in Southern California. I study electrical engineering, which can be pretty challenging, both from an academic as well as a social standpoint. I stay on campus to be close to class. But even so, Thursday mornings are rough. Really rough. Thursday is a light lab day for me, so I tend to hit the bars hard on Wednesday night. The only problem is that my only lab starts at the ungodly time of 8 a.m. So I never look too good for the lab, but today I'm a real mess. I was up waaaaaay too late and drank waaaaaay too much and am sure I did things I would not be proud of. If I could only remember what I did.

But, on the plus side, I'm a cute horny college girl going to an nearly all male school. Of the few females here, once you take out the lesbians, the psycho-Christians, and uber-virgins, there's not a lot for the guys to choose from. So I get lots of attention without putting much effort into it. And when I do go all out making me really cute, it seems to spook these shy engineering guys, and I end up having to get laid by some local construction guy or a college stud from the liberal arts college a few miles away. And that is too bad, as I really do like geeky engineers, but they are just really difficult to get into bed. Fucking shy engineers. In fact, in my first two years here, I've only been with one engineer, and he dropped out a month later (guess I fucked his brains out). And I am far from stingy in the sex area. In that same two years, I was with about a dozen different guys, but just not engineers from this school. One of my New Year's resolution is to lay more engineers in 2015. But I digress, so back to my Thursday from hell.

I woke up on the floor of my dorm room at 7:30, naked, and hugging my huge body pillow as if my life depended on it. It took awhile, but I pulled myself onto my bed, and sat mostly straight up. I looked around for my roommate, but she must have found somewhere else to crash. I kinda remember her and I meeting some guys claiming to be off-duty firemen at our last bar. I think I was making out with a couple of them, and might even have kissed other body parts based on the soreness in my throat and jaw. I am pretty sure I didn't have sex with any of them, so I figured she was off finishing what I started.

I didn't have time to even take a shower, and just barely combed my hair. The only makeup I had on was what survived the night, and it was a mess. I slipped on a baggy sweatshirt that would hide my nipples, and a pair of flimsy running shorts, the kind that are loose and open on the sides all the way up to the waistband. I was thinking that panties would class this outfit up a bunch, but it just seemed like too much work. Slipped on some flip-flops, put on my sunglasses, and I was good to go. Ya gotta love January in Southern California.

I got to class just as the lab assistant arrived. Of course, all the seats at the back or close to the door were gone, so I had to wiggle down a whole row to a seat up against the wall. Just as I was sitting down, and the instructor was ready to give the lab instructions, I dropped my lab notebook and it snapped open with my papers flying everywhere. I frantically tried to collect them all quickly, but it created quite the ruckus, and I could feel everyone looking at me. I glanced over at the guy in the next seat, and he was smiling at me. He was pretty cute for an electrical engineer! I smiled back, and I thought the guy was going to freak. He jerked his head back to the board, turned red, and tried to pretend that I had not noticed him. Fucking shy engineers. No wonder they can't get laid.

I finally got settled, and slouched deep into my seat, looking forward to a short mindless lecture, and then find some over-zealous guy do my lab for me. And these guys will do it for me just because it gets them close to a woman, and they never let me give them anything in return. And in my mind, doing my lab is easily worth a handjob, and maybe a blowjob for a more challenging one. But, even if I try, I wouldn't be able to give any payback. Fucking shy engineers.

"Amy," I jerk my head up as I hear my name. "Since you got here late, I assume your are well prepared for today. Please come up here and diagram out today's setup."

I could hear the chuckles from behind me. It was pretty obvious that I was badly hungover. And a mess. And NOT a hot mess.

"Aww, come on Dr. D," I pleaded in my best fake flirty voice. "You can see I'm having a bad day, and my papers are all out of order now."

He just stood there, thrusting his thin little white marker with a big red cap at me. I figured that was about the size of his fully erect dick.

So I sat on the lab desk, and spun around until I could jump onto the teacher side of the front row. I took the marker, and started putting up my diagram. Now, it is true that I am 80% a mess today. Except for my butt and legs. And my little flimsy running shorts were showing both off really well I suspected. I am 5-7, 110 pounds, and teach aerobics at a local studio 8 times a week. So my butt and legs look really good!! And as I furiously wrote, I could feel the fabric of the shorts flapping around as my butt wiggled. I could feel about 300 eyes on it, trying to confirm that I was commando in these teeny things. You could hear a pin drop in the room. And I had to believe that behind me wood was growing like bamboo.

"How's that?" I said smugly to Dr. D. "You were right on one thing: I was prepared for today."

"Umm, thanks," he said, turning a little red as I caught his eyes darting away from at my ass. "You can sit down."

I sat back down on the lab desk, and began spinning around to my seat, but my hand slipped and I lost my balance. The guy next to me grabbed my knee and held it firmly while I steadied myself. It probably only lasted about 3 seconds, but for that three seconds I had one foot on the ground and the other on the desk, and my knees were open wide with him right there in the middle. And since I wasn't wearing any panties under my loose running shorts, the poor guy got a nice close side-view of my parts. Thank goodness I had just shaved before going out last night! I slipped back in my chair, and smiled at the guy, and when I had his attention, I glanced between my legs, just to let him know that I knew what he saw, and I was good with it.

When I looked back up, he had turned away, but there was a huge tent in his jogging pants. HUGE! Obviously I was not the only commando in the room, and this guy had a seriously nice erection going on. And even though I didn't have any information about girth, he was way over average on his length. Very impressive. He glanced back over to me, and my eyes motioned to his pants, and I gave a subtle smile and nod, trying to show him that I was impressed. But he looked away, all red like. Fucking shy engineers.

"Tim," Dr. D. said quite loudly. "Come up here and show us where the data probes would go, and tell us how you would set them up."

The guy next to me jerked his head and mumbled something incoherent. Dr. D was handing him the little white marker with the red cap.

"I can do it," I shot back to Dr. D. "Let me finish up the diagram."

"No, Tim can do it," Dr. D. said. "He seems to have lost his concentration, so I want to have him do it."

Tim slid over the table like I did, and then tried to stand up, keeping himself bent forward a bit. But there was no hiding it. It was just too long and too hard. There were muted chuckles, a couple gasps, and I swear i heard a quiet "oh yeah" in a female voice. Even Dr. D. looked at it. Tim's dick was definitely the elephant in the room!!

Even Dr. D. couldn't help but give a little smile. "Tim, let's let Amy finish this off," he said. Of course, his choice of words got some laughter from the room. And just made Tim even redder.

I swapped places with Tim and finished up the diagram, and returned to my seat. I looked over at Tim, but he just looked panicky. He was still fully hard, but he was biting his bottom lip, and his legs were shaking a little, and I could hear his breathing was heavy and unsteady. At first I thought he was having a heart attack or seizure, but then it hit me. He was going to have a spontaneous orgasm. Right here. Right now. As Dr. D. droned on, Tim clenched his eyes and tried to stay still. Fortunately, I think I was the only person who knew what was going on with Tim. A small dark spot appeared at the peak of his tent, and since the fabric was pulled so tight at the tip, I could see a bit of the white goo leak through at the top. The dark spot spread concentrically around the tip until it was about the size of ping-pong ball. He had stayed very still, so I bet that it was more of a "streaming" orgasm instead of a "spurty" one. But no matter what, it was really obvious he had just cum in his pants.

"Choose a partner," Dr D. said.

I quickly pulled my chair toward Tim, and moved his knees toward mine so no one else would see his wet spot. I pulled a bottle of water out of my book bag, opened it and "accidentally" spilled some on his pants. Immediately his whole front was wet, and the water spots looked just like his cum spots. He looked at me with surprise, almost anger at my clumsiness, but I could see his relief as well.

"Thought some spilled water would give you some good cover to get to the bathroom," I said with a smile. "At least your jizz issue should be solved for now.'

"You saw that?" Tim asked with a horrified look on his face. "Can today get any worse?"

"I think I was the only person that knew what was going on" I said looking squarely at his quickly diminishing bulge. "Why don't you go get cleaned up so we can power through this lab. Then we can figure out if we can get you a better day."

Fortunately the rest of the lab was uneventful, although there was occasional laughter, which Tim, of course, thought was directed toward him.

"Tim, this is going to turn out great for you, I promise," I said to him sincerely. " The guys are jealous of what you are swinging, and all us girls want to know if it really is that big!"

Tim tried to smile, but he was still pretty miserable. "No matter what you say, I jizzed my pants in public," Tim lamented. "Damn humiliating."

"Well, we can fix all this," I said with a sly smile, trying to be flirty. "We just need to find you a more interesting place to jizz. And on a regular basis. I have some ideas."

"I am in engineering school. I don't see my celibacy coming to an end anytime soon," he said with a dry smile. "It seems that any girl I am interested in is already taken, or is way out of my league."

"What about me?" I asked. "Are you that stupid that you miss that I am flirting with you?" Fucking shy engineers.

"You are?" Tim said turning bright red again. "I think of you as one of those girls that is way out of my league and probably dating some other school's quarterback."

"You are a moron," I said with a cute giggle. "Why don't you ask me to your place and check your hypothesis that I won't date you."

"You mean right now?" Tim chokes out. "Over to my place?"

"Wow. I will take that as you inviting me to your place so I can take a shower," I laughed. "Its no wonder you can't get laid. This is a lot of work you are putting me through. You are so lucky that I am uber horny right now, and want to see if that tent pole is real."

"I just can't believe this is happening," he stammered. "Nothing like this ever happens to me."

"Well, you better get me to your place, clean me up, and get me naked pretty quick," I said matter-of-factually while looking at his pants. "Because by the looks of things you may be headed for a second pants jizzing in one day!"

Right after the lab, Tim and I jumped in his car, and drove to his place, which was about 5 miles from campus, and just two blocks off the ocean. It was a small house, with 3 bedrooms. Considering 3 guys lived here, and none had a girlfriend, the place was surprisingly clean and attractive.

"Why don't you go out and get us some lunch and some vodka," I said as I pulled my sweatshirt off. "I need to shower and dry my hair, so you have about 30 minutes. Try not to cum while you shop!"

Tim just stood there, stunned, as he looked at my breasts. They were nice sized, and really perky, with great nipples. He was going to enjoy playing with them, I could sense. "You are gorgeous," he whispered in a cracking voice. "Just perfect."

"Thank you," I said politely as I pull off my shorts. "You can take all the time you want playing with my body later." Tim just stood there, staring at my naked body. So, I wiggled over to him, and gave him a good tight full body hug. I thought he was going to pass out.

"I am a virgin," Tim blurted out. "I want this so badly, but I don't know what to do."

He was almost in tears and really upset. And, did I mention, hard as a rock.

"Your time left as a virgin can be measured in minutes," I said with a grin. "And don't worry about it. I will make sure both of us enjoy taking your cherry. But first I need a shower."

Tim managed a little smile.

He looked almost pathetic there, just sick with hornincess and nerves. I kinda felt sorry for him. "And tell you what," I said smiling. "A little change of plans based on that virgin anaconda slithering around in your pants."

I pulled his shirt over his head, and pulled his pants down. He was naked now, too. His penis was very straight and very long, and had a really pretty purplish head. And plenty thick, too.

"First, let me say that you have a gorgeous dick, one that is going to please me, and hopefully many other girls," I said sincerely. "And second, sit down so I can give you a quick handjob so you can relax and go get me some food."

Tim obediently sat in a kitchen chair as I got my travel bottle of Astroglide out of my purse. I kneeled down In front of him as I coated both hands with the slippery lubricant. Even before I touched it, there was precum dripping from the tip. I gently cupped his balls with both hands, and he groaned deeply as I started to gently massage his balls. I started to slowly worked up the shaft, and continued coating the rim and head. I put more lube in my hand, and made him extra slippery.

"You ever get a handjob?" I asked as I gently started in with slow, full strokes.

"Never," he said shakily. "I came once during a lap dance at a strip club. That it is."

"Well, I am going to give you a handjob now," I said as I squeezed his balls a little. "Handjobs are easy and quick, and are all about you. Just come whenever you want."

"So what do I do with the goo?" he asked innocently. "Do I just shoot it on the floor?"

"Whenever I give you a handjob, I will figure out where it goes," I said. "Sometimes it will be the floor, or a towel, but usually in my mouth. But today, since I'm getting in the shower, I will aim for my boobs so you can see what it looks like on me."

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "I didn't think things like this really happened."

"Just tell me when you are getting close," I said. "And I will move in closer and aim you at my nipples."

I gripped his shaft with one hand and kept my hand cupped on his balls with the other. I started a steady stroking, that included a big twisting motion around his rim. He was groaning constantly, and I could feel his precum mixing with my lube, making his dick even more slippery and velvety.

"Oh god," he moaned. "I'm cumming."

I moved a bit closer to him, and aimed his tip into my cleavage. Immediately his dick exploded a strong thick stream of white onto my breast. It was hot and gooey and dripped slowly into my cleavage. I adjusted the aim, and let a load hit my left nipple, and then re-aimed so the next one hit my right nipple. I let the last 3 or 4 spurts land on the space just below my neck. Considering this was his second O of the day, he sprayed out an impressive volume of cum. I let go of his dick, and used both my hands to rub his jizz around my chest. I even gently stroked his penis head, and pulled the last bit of cum off it. I softly kissed his head, and sucked a small drop of semen into my mouth. "Your cum tastes really good," I said with a smile. "You will be getting tons of blowjobs very soon."

"You better clean up and go get me some food," I said cheerfully as I stood up. "When you get back I'll take care of the rest of your virginity issues."

"I will," he said. "Anything else."

"Be sure to get a big box of condoms," I said. "At least a dozen. And you'll definitely need the XL size to comfortably hold that big stick of yours. And hurry. I am so horny right now, and if I get bored and Jill off, your fun time is over for the day."

I turned and walked into the shower as Tim hurried off to the store. He was grinning ear to ear. He was having a much better day now. And it was going to get way better soon. The ache between my legs confirmed it.

I took a really quick shower, found their hair dryer, and set to drying my hair as fast as i could. It had been a month since my last sex, and I was really needing a good pounding. Plus, seeing and touching Tim's perfect penis, and not getting to use it, just left my whole body aching. My hair was finally dry just as I heard the door slam shut. I burst out of the bathroom to grab Tim and get started, but instead saw Tim and both his roommates, all wide-eyed and jaws dropping as they looked at my petite naked body. But, I was so horny I didn't care.

"Put the food down, Tim," I said while grabbing his hand. "You've got some work to do before you eat."

I pulled Tim into his bedroom, and heard a muted "holy shit" from a roommate as I closed the door. Tim was catching on, and was stripping his clothes off as fast as he could. His body was really nice. Tall, slender, decent tone, and fully shaved. And, of course, that perfect prick sticking straight out from his body.

"Where are the condoms," I asked, nearly hyperventilating with excitement. "I'm ready to get you in me."

"Aww crap," Tim said. "I left them in the bag on the kitchen table."

"Get in bed and lay down on your back," I command. "I'll get them."

I opened the door and walked naked back to the kitchen table, with both of Tim's roommates too stunned to speak, or even take their eyes off my perky boobs. I opened the paper CVS bag, and pulled out a huge value pak box of condoms with a gigantic golden XL emblazoned all over it. "X and L," I said with a giggle. "My favorite two letters!" I took a table knife and slit the plastic protective cover, opened the box, and pulled a 3-pak out. "This should get us through the afternoon," I said cheerfully, knowing I would not get a response. I put the box back on the table, and scurried back to Tim's room gripping my 3 XL packets of fun.

My body shuddered deeply as I looked at Tim stretched out on his bed, his head propped up on a pillow and hands behind his head. Long, sleek, naked, and that big thing waving around. Hard to believe he was a virgin. I separated one condom from the trio, and gently tore the packaging open. I carefully took the condom out, and set it on Tim's stomach. I pushed his legs apart and knelt between them. His penis glistened with precum, and was throbbing in time with his heartbeat. His eyes were huge as he watched and waited for me to get started.

I leaned forward, and let my lips slip over his dick. It was so big that the head barely fit in, but I managed to push myself down a few inches. He moaned softly as I bobbed up and down a few times, and then lifted off, leaving a lot of saliva on him. I picked up the condom, put it on his head, and gently unrolled it. Even though it was an XL, it stretched tightly over the shaft, and did not unroll all the way to the base. Tim had a big penis. A perfect penis.

tustin92614
tustin92614
281 Followers
12