An Ending? Or A Beginning?

Story Info
Anthony finally allows Anne to know.
1.7k words
4.51
20.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my fifth visit to see you before I knew you were then one. You were the source of all my pleasure and my pain. I knew I could never leave your side again. I had arrived early and prepared the hotel room for when you got off work. I had planned on driving over and surprising you but somehow you already knew I was here. I had just stepped from the shower when the knock to my door came. I called out to see who was here but no answer came. I moved to the door and as I looked through the glass I smiled opening the door as fast as I could.

“Anthony, how did you know?”

I say moving back from the door and look down almost ashamed you found out before I was ready for you. I kneeled as soon as the door was shut, not quite ready for any on lookers to know just what I share with you. I felt your hand move through my hair and I knew your were not upset with me. I had come 900 miles once more to see you and be with you. I belonged to you or so I had hoped.

“Stand up and go get dressed as I asked of you.”

As I stood up I looked upon your face seeing the growing desire behind your eyes. Just as I was about to move away to dress your hand caught me and drew me into a heated embrace. I could still taste thePepsi andMarlboro’s on your lips. I felt you hand reaching through my hair pulling a handful back until my neck was straight, Just when I thought you would push me away I felt your teeth enter my right shoulder and the heat of my center rising even more.

You always seem to know when to pull back, perhaps it is the change of my breath or the rising musk scent from my center, but my climax is close. You push me away once more and I feel as though I will burst inside from my excitement. I move quickly to my suitcase and begin to lie out what you had wished me to bring. I look over to you waiting for your nod.

“Bring them here, now.”

Your command was not what I had expected; I lowered myself to the floor and crawled over to you. The black garter belt and nylons in one hand, the black strapless bra in the other. I look up to you as I take my position before you. I do not speak I wait to see what it is you wish. You pull me up again by my hair and take the clothes from me. You spin me around and slap my ass hard. The sting moves through me, soaking my center once more.

“Did you wear them like I asked you?”

“Yes sir I did, every night for a week while I pleasured myself thinking of you. I soaked them each night with my cum and laid them out to dry as you instructed.”

I watch in the mirror as you lift them to your nose and inhale deep. I was proud I had done as you asked and seeing the sparkle in your eye I knew you were pleased with my obedience. I looked down to the floor waiting for you to finish. In the mirror before me I can see your eyes looking me over then your hand raise as if to strike my behind once more, but instead you pat my cheek tracing the hand print still there.

“Get dressed and kneel before me.”

“Yes sir.”

Again I whisper letting you watch as I slowly place the nylons on, then the garter belt. I take my time snapping it into place still feeling your eyes on me. As I button the last hook on the bra I kneel before you.

“I am ready sir.”

“Tell me Anne who do you belong to?”

“You sir, only to you. I am not even worthy of you.”

“No you are not. Now lean over the bed.”

I moved with your words setting both hands on the edge of the bed as you had wished. I cannot see what you are doing. But I hear you moving behind me. Time seems to have no meaning and it feels like an hour passes and I’m still leaned on the edge of the bed. I feel you hand come down across my ass once more, this time hard. The sting burns through me soaking my black panties. I stiffen knowing you will do it again.

“You have disobeyed me slave, you need to be punished.”

Again I feel the sting of your hand across my other cheek. I hold the moan within me knowing you need to punish me. I have stayed away to long this time. I move forward only an inch as the sixth slap came across my ass. I feel it on fire and know the welts will please you. Then just as suddenly as you started you stop. I feel your finger tracing the deepest of the marks. I shiver with the mixture of pain and pleasure.

“On your knees slave.”

I was already moving down in front of you, my eyes position on your feet. Again I see you move behind me and I cannot see what you are doing. I hear the ruffle of paper possible tissue paper then I feel you move behind me. I tremble feeling your lips move across my shoulder then the bite into it as your hands move cupping my breasts. I cry out with the rush and know those black panties are dripping with my excitement. I feel you pulling my hair up and then something moving across my neck.

“You are a good slave but I think it is time you were my pet.”

I move my hand across my neck feeling the small lace collar and feel my cheeks redden. I had not expected this. Nor would I ever disobey and stay gone so long again. I lean my head to the side letting your searching mouth have all you wish and desire.

“Come here pet.”

You whisper as you lead me over to the bed. I watch as you sit on the edge and place me on your knees, my own legs as wide as you can spread them. I feel your fingers slip the panties aside and probe my wetness. You probe deep feeling how tight I have become in your absence. One then two fingers then a third enter me before you slip you’re cum soaked finger to my lips smearing my juices over them and then share a heated kiss. I feel your tongue dancing with mine.

You push me off your lap placing me between your thighs and lower my head to your enlarged cock. How I have missed your cock filling my mouth and I show you this as I lick down the side as you like it. I move down licking and sucking on your balls letting my tongue brush across your ass only once before teasing the head of your pre-cum soaked cock. Your taste draws me deeper and I finally slide your cock as deep as I can in my throat. Judging by the moan I have pleased you and it is my only reward I desire to fully please you.

I look up to see you watching me as I suckle on your member the sight of your cock buried deep in my throat must amaze you. I feel you hand in the back of my hair urging me deeper still. I begin to masturbate you with one hand just below my lips letting my hand move in the opposite direction the sensation must be intense for you.

You push me back from your cock, I know you are not ready to cum yet, I know you want more of me. I stand as your hand pulls me forward. You slip off my panties in one move and set me on your lap. You can feel the dripping of my cum even before you slide your thick cock in me. You thrust me harder down onto you knowing how well lubricated I already am. Your mouth moves to my nipple, even through the bra you feel how hard it is.

You slide the thin fabric down so my nipple is held just above the crest. I feel you bite down into me even as you are lifting me off your cock only to feel you sliding into my ass. I know I can’t take much more, I know the pain of you taking me in my ass will force me to cum.

“Sir please…”

I cry out needing to hear you tell me it is ok. I tense tighten around your cock as you push deeper into me. My nails dig deeper into your back and my breathing becomes ragged again. I cry out with the pain with the intense pleasure. You say nothing but bite harder into my nipple.

“Oh god please sir let me cum for you…”

Again I feel your hands digging into my sides as you lift and trust me back down harder on your cock. My ass is on fire and I cannot with hold my orgasm any longer and the flood washes over your balls. I can fell you tensing. I know it will not be much longer. Your hand moves up pulling my hair back making my neck exposed to you. You bite into my neck muffling your own sounds of release.

You slow your trust in me; I feel you’re cum dripping from my ass as you pull me off of you. You lay us back on the bed I feel your hand running down my spine and finally you release my tender flesh from your mouth. Your breaths are as deep as my own. I lift my eyes to look upon you.

“I love you.”

I whisper to you before slipping my head back to your chest as you like it. I slip my thighs over you so you can feel our cum dripping down upon you. I know this to be right.

“I have been thinking pet you won’t be leaving here. I think it is time to seal your life with me.”

“Yes sir.”

Were the only words I could say. I knew I would be moving up here soon with my job so my master would never be without his pet another day.