An Engaging Weekend

Story Info
His fiancee visits for wild two days.
1.8k words
3.36
15k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked her up at the train station at just before five. We haven't seen each other for a month. We met at college and I gave her a ring at my graduation. We knew that the four hundred miles between our homes would be an obstacle, but we also knew that it would be a temporary one. Temporary was becoming entirely too long.

We had been apart for about two years. She was living with her parents and working in Boston. I was living with my mother while I attended grad school. We had wanted to move in together, but there was always another reason to prevent it from happening. We had to compromise. We alternated months were we took a weekend and traveled to see the other one.

During the long trip home, she chatted about anything and nothing. I drove. As I drove, I rested my hand on her shoulder, occasionally playing with her neck. I knew that she liked that. Occasionally, she'd lean into it like a cat.

I knew what I was doing. By the time we got home, she was definitely 'on.'

We arrived home to find dinner waiting. During dinner, I sat next to her on the couch, our legs touching. My mom and she chatted during the meal. I watched TV, mostly, although I did chime in a few times.

After eating, I plead fatigue and retreated to my room. She was close behind. As she closed the door, I switched on the radio. We always had the radio running when she visited. It wasn't for "mood music," but as a sort of camouflage. In this house of paper thin walls, the illusion of privacy is all-important.

With the door closed and the radio playing, I stepped up to her. I looked into her eyes, losing myself in their depths. Breaking the gaze and bending down, I kissed her. She responded with enthusiasm.

A long moment later I came up for breath.

"Miss me much?" I asked, still holding her close.

"Not at all," she said with a smile. "What would make you think that?"

"Oh, nothing," I replied, "nothing at all. I've missed you, in more ways than one..."

I bent and kissed her again. This time, as I did so, I grasped the bottom of her shirt and began to pull it over her head. She understood my intent and broke off the kiss to help. I removed her shirt and she removed mine. Again, we kissed, the cotton of her bra the only barrier between our chests.

She backed off and, grinning mischievously, licked one of my nipples. I stiffened. She loved seeing me do that and quickly nibbled the other nipple to see me react further. Spreading her fingers through the hair on my chest, she sighed.

"Something wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"Absolutely nothing," she said. "I've missed this, just being near you."

"Honey, you ain't seen nothin' yet."

"Is that a promise?"

"Absolutely."

"Good," she purred, "that's what I've been waiting to hear."

With this, she pushed me back onto my bed. Looking up, I could see her removing her bra. Her beautiful breasts revealed for the first time during her stay.

She has wonderful breasts. They aren't huge, pillow soft masses, but rather high, tight, perky mounds. I could play with them for hours. She's a bit self-conscious of them because she doesn't think that they are big enough. She's wrong. They're perfect.

She climbed onto the bed, straddling me. I reached up and pulled her to me, kissing her.

"I love you," she whispered, "and not just for this."

"I love you, too," I said, nibbling her earlobe.

I worked my way down her jaw line, kissing, nibbling and in general doing my best to push all of her buttons. Kissing her on the mouth, I worked my way back up the other side of her face to her ear. From there, I started down her neck.

As I nibbled and sucked a little, she sighed in pleasure. Her neck is one of her most sensitive areas. I moved around to the front and kissed the small scar at the base of her neck. I knew it tickled her. Call it revenge for her playing with my nipples.

From the base of her neck, it's a short hop to her breasts. I pulled one of her tan nipples into my mouth, suckling a little. Again, a sigh escaped her.

Dragging my tongue across the valley between them, I moved to the other nipple. As I did so, I began to fondle the one I had just left. Nibbling and sucking brought a new sound from her. She was really beginning to enjoy this.

Moving my other hand to this breast, I pushed the two together and licked the insides of both. Again, I was rewarded by a pleasure sigh. A gentle sucking pressure and more nibbling drew another.

"I think," I began, "that we should probably pull the covers down a bit. We're going to need them soon enough."

"Definitely."

Having said this, I let go and tried to stand up to do just that. She had other ideas. She settled herself a little more on my legs and reached down with one hand to my fly. The button and zipper soon gave way before her touch.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked as she worked on opening them.

"What do you think?" she replied, busy undoing my belt.

"Preparing to drive me wild?"

"That's the general idea," she finished, and quickly slid down to place the tip of my nearly erect organ between her lips.

She began by briefly engulfing the head and licking its underside. Then she pulled back and licked its whole length. A few seconds of that and she was nibbling the crown. Indescribable. I couldn't breathe, she was that good.

She took almost as much joy in mouthing me as I did receiving her attentions. Here was a woman who loved her work. Nibbling gave way to old-fashioned sucking and bobbing, well mixed with more licking of shaft and head. She left my balls pretty well alone. She knows how sensitive they are.

After a mind-blowing few minutes, she started to slow down.

"I'm beginning to get tired," she apologized.

"I wish you didn't have to stop, but I understand," I replied.

Just then, giving lie to her words, she sucked me all the way into her mouth, tonguing like mad. I stiffened and hissed in surprise and pleasure. Then, slowly, she slid me out of her mouth.

"Happy?" she asked, grinning, knowing the answer before I could regain control enough to speak.

I grinned back at her. "My turn!"

Her jeans were off by the time she had finished turning down the covers. While she climbed in, my pants and shorts followed. I climbed into bed and lay down beside her.

I began by kissing her again, quickly moving down to her breasts. As I played with them, one hand began rubbing between her legs. Sliding under her panties, my fingers crossed the patch of curly hair and found the valley that led to her clit. Following it and parting the lips, I found her dripping.

Wetting a finger, I tasted her. Pure, clean lust. Perfect. I was ready.

I continued to kiss and play with her breasts and neck, working her clit with my finger. She began to press up into my hand, trying to increase her sensation. A moment or two more, and I slid her panties down and off.

Moving quickly, I get between her thighs and began to lick her. Soft, slow, gentle strokes drew sighs from her. Sucking her clit into my mouth brought a sharp intake of breath. Using her noises as a guide, I began to work her up to orgasm.

My strokes get faster and faster. I licked the whole length of her sex, building up even more wetness. Short strokes on her clit had her gasping for breath. At that, I inserted one finger into her.

A heavy gasp met my action. I started to move the finger back and forth, continuing to lick her clit. She really began to move against me. Soon, she was pressing herself into my face and hand. Her breathing became shorter and faster. Soon, she was panting.

I increased the speed of my licking, adding more sucking of her clit. She started to moan, trying desperately to keep from being loud. Then it hit.

A sharp intake of breath, a stiffening of her entire body. She was coming!

As she arched her back, I made my move. Pulling my finger out of her and sliding up her body, I entered her as far as I could. My balls brushed against her lips.

Her eyes snapped open and she grabbed me tight, gasping from sensation. I paused, just for a second, fully inside of her, savoring the sensation. I could feel the muscles wrapped around me spasming, and I began to move.

As I moved within her, she began to make squeaking noises. She was going over the top. She was losing her ability to control herself. She started meeting me thrust for thrust, pushing back against me as I slid into her. Soon, she was pounding against me as I thrust faster and harder.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh, God! Harder, harder!" she said, barely able to speak. "I wanna feel you come in me! Come in me!"

It was becoming too much for me. Her continuing orgasm was really making it hard for me to last as long as I wanted to. The fact that I was causing this beautiful creature to lose control of herself to the pleasure I was causing was becoming too much. My thrusts started getting frenzied. I needed to come, needed to fill her with my seed. There was nothing else in the universe but us, me sliding in and out of her, she giving as good as she got.

When it happened, it seemed that everything stopped for a moment. I froze, unable to move as I exploded into her. She kept pressing into me, too far gone in her own pleasure to realize what was happening.

After the first gush into her, I could move again. Now, more than ever, I needed to force myself as deep as I could get. I pinned her down, thrusting hard against her, slamming myself into her as far as I could reach. A moan escaped her lips and began to rise in pitch, building to a scream. Just as it got to the point that no one in the house could have ignored it, I stopped and collapsed on her, exhausted and spent.

With me no longer moving, she quickly got her voice back under control, the scream turning into a whimper. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she whispered fiercely.

I kissed her. "You're welcome," I responded. "And thank you for being you."

We lay there, me still inside of her, until we fell asleep.