An English Boy Gets Turned Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned, it seemed the natural thing to do. I felt my left hand being pulled away from my balls. It was moved to Mr Tobias Lap and then he placed it on his cock. It was the most extraordinary feeling. It felt huge in my hand, and I could feel its heat burning my palms. He moved my hand up and down his throbbing cock. He pulled my hand all the way to the top and then all the way down to its base. He moved my hand further down and I could feel his balls for the first time. They were the size of plums and heavy with it. Then my hand was moved back to his meaty cock. He moved my hand all the way to the top and then back down to the bottom. I don't know when he removed his hand but after a while I noticed my hand was moving by itself.

"Sam get a good feel of my cock because it's going to be a very important part of your life." I just moaned as he said it. "That's it Sam come for me as the little twink comes, come for me as you play with 2 cocks for the first time, come for me you little faggot." Just then the twink on screen shot spunk onto his chest and onto his belly. Simultaneously I came with a shout. "That's my boy, you're a good little sissy faggot, aren't you, coming when your boss tells you to. Coming when you're holding another man's cock in your hand. There's no question now you're gay."

I lay back exhausted and Mr Tobias stood up in front of me. This time his erect cock was pointing right at me. It was the first time I had a really good look at it. It must have been about 8 inches long and thick. It looked powerful and I looked weak by comparison.

Mr Tobias started to play with it. He started to stroke it quickly. The head was pointing right at me and I could see the piss hole in the end staring at me like an eye. It was opening and closing in time with the hand stroking the cock. Mr Tobias started to moan and suddenly the piss hole opened and a shot of creamy jizz shot out and hit me in the face. It was quickly followed by another and another. The final shots were weaker and the spunk landed on chest mixing with my own contribution.

Finally he stopped stroking his cock. He moved a little closer and squeezed the tip and forced out another dribble of cream. Then he came even closer and started to drag his cock through the semen on my face. At first I thought it was random but then I realised he was forcing the cream down towards my mouth.

Then he reached behind my head pulling my head into his cock and balls. I could feel the cream being smeared all over my face. He unbuckled the cock gag and pulled it out. My first reaction was to lick my lips and that's how I got my first taste of cock cream.

That taste spurred me to action and I leapt up from the sofa and tried to wipe my face. Before I could Mr Tobias grabbed my arms and held them by my side. "Stand still! You are going to leave my cum on your face and you're going to leave your cum on the shirt. If I see you try and wipe it off you are going to get punished."

I stood there looking and feeling foolish. There was a small young man standing naked from the waist down, except for a pink thong pulled to the side. My face was covered in cream, my shirt was covered in cream and had dark stains where it was sliding down leaving snail trails. The sexual high was over and I was disgusted with myself. I was not gay but I had held another man's cock and at the same time I had the most powerful orgasm of my life.

"Where are my clothes? I need to get dressed." I asked Mr Tobias.

"I've thrown them out, you disobeyed me and wore them after I told you not too. You can go home in the clothes Tony gave you." He threw the yoga pants to me. I put them on.

"Where's my wallet?" He handed me my wallet.

Mr Tobias sat down at his desk and started to move his mouse. He inserted a thumb drive and copied something to it.

He held his hand out. "Come here, this is for you. It's got a copy of the video you've been watching and wanking to. I want you to carry on your training at home, so continue to watch it before you come back tomorrow. I will ask you question on what happens to the end of the video so make sure you do." There was a hint of menace in his voice.

I took the thumb drive from him. I was now holding my wallet and thumb drive in my hands. Obviously there were no pockets in my yoga pants. "Can I have a bag to put these in?"

"Sure." He picked up the phone and spoke to Tony. "Can you bring me one of the store bags? Sam needs one to take some things home."

I felt something rubbing on my cock and balls and remembered the cock ring was still holding my dick and balls. "Mr Tobias, please can you take off the cock ring?"

He smiled "I'd forgotten about that. Show it to me."

I blushed at the thought of showing him my private parts. "It's a bit late to blush, you've already shown me everything you've got, and they're not very impressive either. I can't see you pleasuring a woman with your tiny equipment." I went even redder and said nothing.

"Pull your pants down and show me the cock ring. I can't unlock it if I can't see it."

I pulled the yoga pants down at the front exposing my pink thong.

"Come closer, if you want me to take it off come here so I don't have to stretch."

I moved closer to him. He pulled the yoga pants down to my knees. He then pulled the thong down so it was just beneath my buttocks at the back and just under my dick and balls at the front. It looked like I was purposely putting them on display for everyone.

Just then Tony walked in. He started to laugh when he saw me standing like that.

"Sam wants me to take the cock ring off. What do you think?"

Tony looked at my privates for a second. "Leave it on, it'll be good to remind him he's been having a gay time in the store. It'll also him encourage him to be on time for work tomorrow."

"I think you're right. Sorry Sam you are going to keep on wearing the cock ring. Your dick is so small it's not too tight and I'm sure there won't be any permanent damage. You come and show it to me tomorrow when you get in."

I groaned as I wondered how I was going to hide everything from my roommate.

Mr Tobias picked up the bag and gave it to me. I blanched, it was a rainbow pride bag with a white panel on each side. The Tobias Store -- Where boyfriends come to shop. On the other side it read. Big Toys for Small Boys.

"Here you are Sam. It's a bit big but it's all we've got. I'll take the cost out of your wages."

Defeated I pulled up my thong panties and my yoga pants. I could feel the cum drying on my face and every time my expression changed or I spoke I felt it crack. I could still smell it, which meant other people would be able to smell it as well.

I picked up the bag and put my wallet and the thumb drive in it. This was a big shopping bag and they were lost in it.

"Sam don't look so sad." Mr Tobias said. "You are living in a liberal city attending a very liberal college. As I told you no one minds if you are gay. I know you don't think you are but all your friends and your roommate are going to know by the time you get back."

That was exactly what I wanted to avoid. I started to think of strategies to avoid seeing anyone as I went back to the dorm.

I went to the back and climbed on my bike. As I sat on the seat I squashed my balls. The cock ring positioned them in such a way the bicycle seat had a clear shot. I started to ride and realised I was going to ride all the way home standing up.

As I got closer to the college and my dorm I started to keep to the shadows and I switched my lights off. Luckily it was after 10 and the streets were fairly deserted.

I got to the bike shed without anyone seeing me. I took my wallet and thumb drive out of the bag and pushed it into a close by rubbish bin. Now I walked into the dorm and raced up the stairs, I had my fingers crossed as I approached my room. I was praying my roommate had got lucky for the second night running.

I opened the door and it was in darkness. I carefully looked at his bed and was happy to see it was empty. I took my clothes off grabbed a towel and ran for the showers. Thank god they were empty too and at last I could wash the stinking come off my face. As well as physical dirt I was also trying to wash off metaphorical dirt as well. I was successful with the first but not the second; I felt deeply ashamed and disgusted with myself.

I went back to the room and first thing I saw was my cum covered shirt, pink thong and the yoga pants. I needed to wash them but I had done my laundry yesterday. I knew I could not be seen with those items by themselves so I took out some clean clothes to wash with them.

I didn't dare to just leave the clothes washing by themselves so I had to wait until they had finished both washing and drying. It is boring watching clothes go round and round but I sat there. I did not want anyone to have the chance of seeing my pink thong and the feminie yoga pants and skin-tight shirt. I also thought that I'd had an erection the whole time I was wearing these clothes. By the time I had cycled back to my dorm room and taken them off I had gone soft. I had watched gay porn and I came. I had my hand on another cock when I came. I really started to think I was gay. Then I would remember my family values and realise I could not possibly be gay. It must be something about the book store or Mr Tobias.

More importantly what was I going to do? How could I get myself out of this mess? There was no one I could talk to. I did not know anyone at the university and there was no way I was going to talk to my parents. They would disown me even if they understood I was a reluctant participant.

One positive step I could think of was to prove to myself I was heterosexual. Being a virgin it was unlikely I would have sex with a girl tonight but I could masturbate to females having sex. If I got excited and came obviously I was still a normal heterosexual boy.

I went up to my room and got out my computer and immediately went to my favourite website. I was excited as I saw my favourite dominatrix had a new video. I fired it up and started to watch. But this time instead of a normal boy her sub was a little sissy boi. She proceeded to humiliate him and got him to lick her pussy, she also told him his small pecker was not good enough to fuck her. The action was getting me turned on, the boi was kneeling in front of her frantically licking her pussy trying to drive his mistress to orgasm. I was imagining it was me kneeling between her legs. I could feel my excitement mounting as the video was turning me on.

Just then a man entered the scene. He gave the dominatrix long hard kiss. She pushed him away and ordered the boy to get her boyfriend ready to fuck her. She pushed his face away from her pussy and pushed him towards the man. Without being asked the boy unzipped the man and took out his enormous porn star cock. The dominatrix made a cutting remark about the small cock of the boi and how he could never hope to please her with his tiny dick. The boi leant forward and pulled the man's cock in between in waiting lips. I had not notice but I had kept on playing with myself and as the cock sucking started I came splattering cum all over my body.

I realised I had watching a boi sucking off another man. I was disgusted at myself as I could no longer could say I was forced to watch gay porn.

I turned off my laptop and went to sleep.