An English Girl Abroad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yannis found himself pounding inside of her harder, his whole body was on fire. He was thinking Yassin, thinking of her saying such secret delicious things to him. The girl was crying, moaning and shuddering as he told her she was a filthy little whore. She wept as she kissed him, but at the same time she begged him to fuck her harder and suck her tits. He obliged and this time he wasn't gentle. He sucked on one tit and yanked on the other one, she screamed into his mouth and he tasted the salt of her tears. Her tits were rock hard and he could feel himself getting ready to explode again.

"Don't cum inside of me!" she cried out as he felt her cunt contract harder and harder on his pumping cock, "I'm not on the pill."

He understood her words. His eldest son was a waiter in a hotel and he regularly had sex with English girls, they gave him condoms to use because they did not want to get pregnant. Yannis found however that he didn't care if the girl was on the pill or not. It was her problem, if she wasn't smart enough to bring a condom with her then she would have to deal with the consequences. He kissed her neck roughly and then lowered his head to her nipple again and began to lick it as he pumped inside of her,

"You have the tits of a whore," he breathed in her ear, "Hmmmmm, I have to suck some more on your dirty whore titties." He liked the word titties, he had heard a lot of the English men use it when describing their wives or girlfriend's nipples. He thought of Yassin's breasts. She had large breasts, and he had glimpsed her titties on a few occasions and he had seen they were large and dark. He would love to suck on them. Suck on them until she was crying in pleasure and pain.

Claire's body jerked against him, her eyes blinked rapidly and she whimpered. He felt her hand slide over his head and she urgently pushed his mouth back onto her heaving spittle covered nipple. He sucked and he sucked hard.

She arched her back and gurgled in pleasure. She kissed him frantically as he pumped harder and harder into her body. Finally he could hold on no longer. He came and he came with a vengeance.

His whole body became a volcano from the tips of

his toes to hair on his head. He shaking and pounding inside the girl and she was doing the same. Her eyes were huge, she was gasping, she gurgling, she was bucking like his Grandfather's donkey and she was bucking hard. To stop himself screaming out his ecstasy he forced his mouth onto the girl's mouth and she practically sucked his mouth off.

Her cunt was pumping his cock frantically and she didn't try and push him off her. He flooded inside of her, in fact he gushed inside of her; her whole body shuddered as he filled her up with his seed. He felt extraordinarily happy and he pounded all that he had inside of his balls into her willing body and very ready body. She was by then shaking underneath him, her face was slick with sweat and tears, her eyes were like two glowing suns, her mouth open and shut and she bucked and bucked and bucked until finally she was still. He lay on top of her, spent and content. He felt her snake her arms around him and she began to kiss his neck.

"Was I a dirty enough whore for you?" she moaned, "Was I?"

"You were," he said with feeling and a long drawn out moan of pleasure, "You were the filthiest little whore I have ever fucked."

"Thank you," he heard her say. He slid out of her and she lay where she was, smiling blissfully at him and then she fell asleep, just like that.

Yannis though felt alive and happy. He climbed off the girl and inspected her dispassionately. He needed to clean the little whore up, and he did just that. It didn't take long. He put her back on the trolley, changed the sheets on the bed, put her dress back on after he had sponged her down and washed between her very cum soaked legs. He found a sanitary towel and put that into her thong to soak up any cum that would slide out of her when she finally woke up. He then got dressed himself, made sure he looked presentable. He made sure that room and the girl was nice and clean just before he left her he put some money into her hand, the equivalent of £3 sterling. Well the little whore had said she had wanted to be paid, hadn't she?

Yannis saw her again in the morning when her friends came to pick her up. She looked extremely dazed and confused. She didn't recognise him though he watched her looking around as if she was trying to find someone she knew.

He pretended to be reading a chart but he was watching her closely. He smiled faintly. He had a good idea she remembered some of what had happened in the side room the night before. He saw her clutching the £3 in her hand; one of her friend's gave her a coat to put on and she stuffed the notes into a pocket. She licked her lips, winced and one of her friends asked her if she was okay.

"Yeah, " she mumbled, "I'm just a bit sore, must of fallen over last night." She limped away with them, her golden head lowered, fear and bewilderment etched on her pretty teenage face. Yannis chuckled, of course she was sore, she'd come to the hospital as a virgin and she was leaving it as a dirty well used little whore.

Yannis put the chart down he was pretending to read, he was going home very soon and his wife Yassin was going to get a very big surprise. He was going to make her spread her legs for him again. This time he was going to ignore her tears and excuses. He'd make her shave down below from now on, but not only that but under her armpits too and she was going to start wearing thongs. She'd protest, she'd cry but she could do as she was damn well told. And she sure as hell going to learn how to suck his cock. Her luscious red mouth was going to be wrapped around his cock every single night. He didn't give a damn if she gagged and choked, she'd learn to lick and kiss his balls. Oh she would learn alright Any protests would result in her lovely plump bottom getting the palm of his hand on it, she'd learn it was better to suck and suck hard than have a bottom so sore she wouldn't be able to sit down for a week.

His sweet but dirty little English whore had given him a second chance of some real pleasure with Yassin. He was very grateful to her. Whistling softly he headed for the hospital locker room to change; it was time to go home and make Yassin act like his very own personal whore. And she could cry and sob as much as she liked, it would make no difference to him. No difference at all...

Claire sat in the back of the taxi with her friends. They were laughing and joking but she was really quiet. They thought she was still a bit drunk but she wasn't, she was sober now. Not only sober but ready to shit herself. Had that wonderful dream not been a dream after all?

It seemed like a dream but she was throbbing between her legs and her mouth was aching and her bottom felt very sore, as if she had been smacked many times, over and over again. Back at their apartment she had hurried to the shower and it was only when she sat on the toilet and looked at the sticky sanitary towel in her knickers that she knew what had happened to her. She whimpered and tears filled her eyes. Oh, God, she had, had sex, and she couldn't even remember what the guy had looked like!

It was all a blur, but she could remember the hands, the mouth, the kissing and she hadn't been unwilling. She had been very willing. She could remember that much. She stood up and stepped out of her knickers. She turned to look at her bottom in the mirror and she winced. Her butt cheeks were bright red. To her surprise her groin stirred as she looked at her pink flesh.

"He didn't use a condom!" the thought hit Claire between the eyes and it was then she threw up. She made it to the toilet bowl and heaved, not that there was much to throw up but afterwards she did feel a bit better. Tears dripped into the toilet bowl. Instinct told her she was pregnant. She knew it and there was not a damn thing she could do about it. There was no chance of getting a morning after pill, this was a Catholic country, even condoms weren't available, you bought your own with you.

By the time she got home in two weeks' time it would be too late for the morning after pill. She could have an abortion, yeah right, she was a Catholic herself, as much as she harped on about a woman's right to do to her body what she wanted to do, she knew that she couldn't go down that road.

Claire rubbed her eyes. Her mum was going to go nuts, especially when she told her she had no idea who the father was. She had been in a side room in the hospital, she couldn't remember much about the man who had fucked her, only that she had enjoyed it, really enjoyed it.

Claire got threw away the sticky spunk covered sanitary pad and stuffed her equally sticky knickers in to her cosmetic bag. She jumped into the shower and washed herself from head to toe.

She put on a baggy t-shirt and went out into the apartment. She was surprised to see that only Jeff was there. Angela and Bob were nowhere to be seen.

Jeff looked up from the sofa and grinned at her, "Recovered Claire?" he said teasingly. His green eyes sparkled as he spoke.

"Yeah," she said, "Where are the others?"

" They've gone on that tour that we booked, I didn't think you'd be up for it, I said I'd stay with you to keep you company, I don't think you'd want to be out all day and part of the night, not after last night."

"No," Claire said faintly, "You're right."

Jeff smiled at her and Claire became conscious of him looking at her legs and then moving up to her breasts which were prominent even under the covering of the long t-shirt she had flung over her head. His face reddened when he realised that she was aware of his staring.

"Sorry," he mumbled and he blushed even more.

And it hit Claire then what she could do to save herself the shame of not only being a single mother but a single mother who couldn't name the father of her baby. She smiled at Jeff and joined him on the sofa. It was a very easy seduction. Jeff so it seemed had been lusting after her for months. She hadn't noticed him, mainly because he wasn't her type. He wasn't tall, muscular and dark, he was short, fair haired and a year younger than she was but she didn't care.

He would be her cuckoo. She winced as he latched onto her left nipple with his eager hot mouth, and groped her other breast. This was nothing like her wicked dream which she now knew wasn't a dream. She lay under Jeff as he happily humped her; thank God he had gone down on her before mounting and had slavered all over her still sore pussy with his spit. Shit, the boy could drool for England. He had really soaked her down there, licking and slurping on her until she was dripping yet. He had dragged her legs over his shoulders and had his head practically up her cunt.

The best part was that it wasn't all that difficult to pretend she was still a virgin either, she was still sore from the night before and this had really excited him.

"Oh Jeff" she panted, "Of Jeff, please be gentle, you'll be my first!" She felt such a hypocrite as the panting words slipped out of her lying mouth, he wasn't her first, whoever had fucked her at the hospital was her first, okay so she knew how to give head, she'd been doing that since she turned 18 but she'd not done the deed properly until last night and she didn't even know who she had done it with!

"Oh Claire," Jeff breathed in delight at her words, "Oh Claire!" and he had eased himself into her pussy which was tight and sore and was fooled into thinking he had made first contact. She clenched her cunt muscles so he'd think he was hitting her hymen and then when he shoved inside of her she relaxed and she let out a yelp of real pain because she was so sore and Jeff let out a gurgle of pleasure thinking he had deflowered her.

It had not been hard for the girl to stop him from withdrawing before he climaxed. He didn't want to withdraw, he had whispered in her ear that he should withdraw and she had managed to look bewildered, and then moaned convincingly which gave him the go ahead. He practically stuffed his balls inside of her banging her cunt.

Claire actually cried through his orgasm as she was sure he was going to get his cock all the way up to her throat via her cunt he was pounding into her that hard. She was skewered like like a piece of meat on a hot metal rod. She actually slid her hands between their adjoining body and helped him come more quickly and come he did, like a volcano speeding down a mountain.

He lay on top of Claire, his chest heaving, his cock sliding out of her. Claire's eyes were streaming and her nose was running. Her tits were on fire and her cunt was hurting so much she wanted to find an ice pack and sit on it for a week.

He was a horny bastard; he was ready for seconds within five minutes of his orgasm. Claire could feel him hardening against her thigh. His spunk was still oozing out of her; he had dumped one heck of a load inside of her. She had juddered against him, making pretend gurgles of pleasure which had excited him even more.

Claire stared up at the ceiling, her face wet with tears as Jeff lay on top of her nuzzling on her breast and kissing it and telling her he wanted to fuck her again but from behind and would she mind if he used some olive oil? He loved olive oil he told her and it was fantastic lubricant. She almost protested but then she remembered her predicament and she swallowed hard and let him flip her onto her stomach and push her into a semi squatting position on the sofa.

"Did you like it?" he panted and she had croaked back she had loved it. He had kissed her buttocks which made her jerk in surprise and he said, "I knew you'd be easy eventually, you're a cock tease that is what you are Claire, I bet you've been cock teasing me since you got here."

"Yes," she heard herself say, "I have, can you forgive me?"

"Sure," he said happily, "I like a good cock tease and you are good!" She heard him fumbling with the olive oil that he apparently kept in a bag under the sofa they were lying on. She relaxed her bottom, this was going to hurt.

To her surprise he parted her butt cheeks and began to rub her sphincter with his slippery fingers. To her surprise she felt her groin contract and then a sense of complete and utter shock when she felt his mouth and tongue slide between her bum cheeks and begin to gobble at her bottom. He was licking and eating her bottom! For a few seconds Claire was stunned. She had a tongue up her ass! She felt herself pushing her bottom into his face, and groaning with real pleasure.

He came up for air, panting and she turned to look at him, he grinned at her and licked his lips, "You're not just a cock tease," he said, "You're a dirty little bitch of a cock tease too!"

She blushed at his words and then cried out when he rubbed her ass hole with his slippery thumbs, he laughed in delight, "You like it!" he crowed, "You like it! Don't you?"

"Yes," she was forced to moan in response, "Yes!"

"God you've got such a sweet little bum hole Claire" he panted, "I'm so going to enjoy this!" He lowered his head again and licked her hole with a frenzy. Claire wasn't expecting him to do that. Her eyes hot open, she gasped and twisted her body to look at Jeff and there he was, his head buried deep into her undulating ass.

She felt herself grunting and bucking and crying out in shocked pleasure. Dear God! He was eating her ass! No one had ever done that before, not even the guy who had fucked her in the hospital, of that she was sure if nothing else! Jeff came up for air again several minutes later. He was sweating as much as she was and her crotch which had been on fire was now throbbing and she knew she was going to cum soon. Not only cum but blow like she had never blown before!

"You're a dirty little whore" he said as their eyes met and she felt tears run down her cheeks at his words but at the same time her crotch contracted painfully and her ass convulsed violently.

"I'm not whore! I'm not!" she wailed and he laughed before starting to rub his rock had cock helmet between her bum cheeks. He did it steadily, watching her face as tears coursed down her cheeks. She felt her butt cheeks spasm deliciously almost immediately and then her bottom opened suddenly like a waiting lotus and his whole cock slide inside of her with a soft satisfying pop. The pain was minimal, the olive oil had done its work and more.

A blissful smile filled Jeff's face and he gripped her buttocks as he slapped his balls gently against her butt cheeks.

Claire's sphincter began to milk his cock. She couldn't help herself. She felt heat rise up in her face and she realised she was blushing furiously.

He looked at her lazily and began to rock inside her bottom with each tight and pleasurable squeeze, "Now who's not a dirty little whore?" he taunted her, "Your ass is squeezing the life out of my cock..." his last words were said with a pleasurable groan and she yelped when his hand land on her butt cheeks, a hard slap that made her cry out but not in pain but desire.

"You like that!" he said in delight, "Oh my Claire, you are more than a cock tease, you are a 100% bone-fide dirty little whore!"

Claire's lower lip trembled violently, more tears cascaded down her face but she was moaning at the same time. Jeff pulled her up from all fours, his hands cupping her heaving breasts and he kissed her salty neck, "Dirty little whore" he whispered into her ear, "You're a dirty little whore, say it for me Claire; go on, I know you want too!"

"I'm a dirty little whore," she heard herself say and he bucked hard inside her bottom and she bucked back equally hard. They pounded into each other, Jeff whispering more and more filthy things into her ear, calling her a bum fucked whore, a dirty little cum bucket, a spunk filled ex-virgin, a cock loving slut, a walking spunk filled cunt, and with each savage dirty word Claire's body went into over drive and she was screeching out her pleasure with him.

When he finally came Claire was a shuddering mass of pain, pleasure and ecstasy. She came as well and the whole world turned orange and she practically ate the sofa arm as her orgasm ravaged her stunned body. She screamed, she pounded her fists onto the sofa and she begged him to fuck her dirty whore ass until she passed out.

Jeff finally slid out of her bottom with a rush of hot spunk and she collapsed on the sofa with Jeff on top of her. She lay stupefied on the sofa and then she felt Jeff's hands creeping under her tits, she rose slightly to accommodate him and to her shame and secret gratification her tits began to harden under his plucking.

Jeff pressed his mouth to her ear once again and said softly, "I could do with a nice long cool shower, and you are going to be the soap and lick me all nice and clean, but not before I've cum all over your face and tits."

Claire let out a long moan of pleasure and shame at his words but she didn't resist when he pulled her to her very unsteady feet, she followed him to the bathroom, her ass and cunt leaking heavily from all the spunk inside it and her last thought as she knelt in front of him in the shower and began to wash his cock and balls with her mouth and tongue was that life was a real whore and then you became one...

12