An English Girl in New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
city_girl
city_girl
93 Followers

As I was waiting for the barman to serve me, they definitely noted my presence and all three of them seemed to turn towards me, even as they maintained their conversation. As I listened to them, I realized that they must be firemen attached to the next-door fire station.

'Hey Mam.' one of them called out, and I turned to face them. 'Where are from exactly, with that accent?'

'Good evening Gentlemen, I am from Islington in London actually, are you all really New York firemen?'

'Oh wow, listen to that, a real English babe, too much! You better believe it, we are from Engine Company No. 10, I'm Chris, this is Bill and Owen.' the guy continued.

I chatted with the guy for a few minutes, and while I was talking to him, his two mates who were a little bit merry, were a little bit bolder with the way they that checked me out. One of them was definitely looking at my leggings, and I wondered just how explicit the view was by now.

The drinks arrived and I walked back to Rich, I checked myself out in the mirror behind him to see how I looked. The slight indentation at the front was a little bit clearer now although it wasn't really obvious unless you were looking for it, which from what I could tell the guys certainly were.

Rich and I had a nice discussion about work things, but then once he had drained his second drink he decided that he had had enough, and as it was already midnight in London time, he decided he was going to go to bed early.

I wasn't feeling anywhere near ready to go to bed however, and even though he was going back to the hotel, I didn't want to at all. Once he had left the bar, I wandered back to the bar and went up to the three firemen.

'Hello Gents, do you mind if I hang out with you for a while, my colleague has decided to call it a day, but I fancy another drink. Would it be OK with you?' I asked.

Perhaps unsurprisingly they were delighted that I had decided to join them, and they made a gap for me and fetched a barstool over for me to sit on.

I spent the next half an hour asking them about all their firemen stories, which they had obviously told a few times, and presumably enjoyed embellishing every time they told them. As I was sitting on a barstool and had to stretch to get to my drink on the bar, my top was obviously hanging forward a bit, and was giving them a great view of my tits, especially as they were protected only by the light black lace of my new bra. They took great advantage of their situation, their drinking reducing their reserve in being caught eyeing me up.

In return I made sure to check out their physiques as well, and also made sure I took a look at the bulges on the front of their jeans. They were all in their twenties, super fit but not too muscular, just really fit. I started to enjoy their attentions and could feel myself becoming a little sexually aroused as I watched them continue to explore how much of my tits they could see.

I was playing along with them in some ways as I continued to leave my drink on the bar, and then lean right forward to retrieve it. As time went on, they would all three hesitate in their chat as I did so, just enjoying me displaying myself to them.

They bought me another drink, and then in addition, also bought a round of whisky that they then insisted we all drink as shots. I was feeling increasingly drunk, and also became bolder in my teasing, leaning further forward and allowing my top to ride lower and lower. The front was now low enough that you could see a clear centimeter of the lace at the top of the cup visible above the fabric of the camisole top.

I was feeling overly bold now, and was drinking up their attentions. They were looking at my tits completely openly now, and they knew that I was enjoying it. I could see from the bulge in their trousers that they were all aroused by me.

Chris was standing really close to me now, and as he listened to me, he rested his hand on my shoulder, uncovered as I was wearing a strappy camisole top. I could feel his warm hard fingers resting on my bare shoulder. I wondered whether I should tell him to back off, but I was enjoying the attention, and my own arousal made me increasingly tolerant of his overstepping the mark.

'So guys, do you want to show me your fire-engine after these drinks?' I found myself asking them. I don't even know why, but somehow the idea of having three guys showing me round a fire-station seemed like a good idea to me at that point.

'Hey, yes mam, we certainly would.' Chris replied enthusiastically.

'Come on then, let's go, this has got to be any girl's dream, three hunky firemen to show me their engine.' They all guffawed, amused by my ambiguity.

We all collected our things, and walked out of the pub. They took me round the side of the fire-station, and let me in the side door. Inside was a huge red, gleaming engine in the classic American style with ladders and hoses and a big bell on the front. I walked around it, admiring it's lines and it's macho beauty.

'So what's in the Rebecca's Lingerie bag?' Chris asked me after I had completed my circumnavigation of their engine.

'Oh a little negligee, that's all.' I replied, grinning back at him. I took it out of the bag, and held it up to them. I could see all three of them undressing me in their minds as they imagined me wearing it, their eye's turning to wolfish desire.

'Do you think you would try it on for us?' his friend Bill asked, increasingly unable to control his lustful voyeurism.

'Do you think you would like to dress up as firemen for me?' I shot back without thinking.

'We certainly will if you want us to, if that is the deal. We have to get out of the way of the engine, up to the top floor, in case there is an emergency, but we would be most willing to comply with that request.' Chris replied at the double.

I had always loved the firemen fantasy, and to suddenly have three of them ready to play a little game of dressing up seemed like a brilliant idea, especially thinking back to the way I had enjoyed exposing myself to Rich earlier.

Then again, I thought to myself, where was this leading to, I would find myself wearing next to nothing in a strange city, in front of three hugely aroused guys. While they all seemed really nice now, with their mam's and such like, this was not a path without risk.

Oh what the hell.

I followed Chris up two flights of stairs, passed a room where a few other guys were watching a game of baseball, but did not turn to give us a second glance.

'So you can get changed here, and we will be up in a few minutes, and I bet you will look better in your negligee than we will out firemen stuff.' he observed with a smile.

The room was a large bright room with windows overlooking the new World Trade Centre buildings. It was very well maintained with a wooden floor shined to a high gloss. There were lockers round the edge of the room and a few bunk beds at the far end.

He closed the door, leaving me standing there with my bags.

Well, how did I manage to get into this I suddenly wondered to myself. Effectively I had offered to give three firemen a strip show for free in their Engine Company HQ. And yet I could feel a real desire to go through with it, I desired to enjoy their attention, to push my own limits and see where it took. I had wallowed in their desire in the bar, becoming more and more aroused as I watched them lust after me.

I took off my top, my bra and leggings, rescuing my new lace thong from where it had become completely enveloped by the lips of my pussy. It was completely soaked with my own juices already, reflecting what I knew already, that I was desperate for sexual satisfaction.

I took the negligee and lowered it over my breasts, noting how it caught on my rock-hard nipples as I pulled it down over them. There was no mirror to check out how I looked, but I brushed my hair and then quickly refreshed my lipstick so that I looked as presentable as I could. Like they were going to be looking at my face.

Almost immediately there was a knock at the door, it was do-or-die time, but my bravery held up and I quickly invited them in.

They were each dressed in their fire fighter's uniform trousers, a white vest, and their crash helmets. I could enjoy their brilliantly toned bodies even better dressed like this, and there followed a moment when we all simply regarded one another. Each of them walked around me, their eyes flicking down from my face down over my collarbone, down to my cleavage, drifting slowly over my lace encased breasts, my nipples poking hard out at the lace cases. Then they moved down over my stomach to my lace thong, hidden behind the skirt of the negligee.

I in turn looked at their muscular arms, and shoulders, their pecks straining at the white vests and perfect flat stomachs.

'Take off your tops.' I commanded without thinking about it, my desires overcoming my self-control and good sense. Each of them obeyed immediately, discarding helmets and vests. Now their perfect forms were even better exposed, six pack stomachs honed to a firm ripple of perfect muscle.

I licked my lips in anticipation of what it would be like to touch them, they were by far the best-looking guys I had ever seen. Craig was fit enough, went to the gym from time to time, but he was nothing like this. They encircled me, each of us enjoying a moment of psychological pleasure at the experience of unfulfilled physical desire.

I wondered to myself whether they were all expecting to fuck me, whether this was going to end up as some kind of group sex session. I wanted sex myself so much that I knew I would not resist, and yet there seemed to be a kind of unspoken bond here that said they would not take me without me making the first move. They had suggested the lingerie, and yet had as yet made no physical move to actually touch me.

However, I did not feel like we were done, I wanted to go further, explore the situation. It was an almost dream-like out of body feeling, as if I was watching the whole scene from above.

Take off your trousers, I mean your pants.' I ordered authoritatively, in some way interested to see what they would do next. I didn't really doubt that they would do what I wanted, not that I was really sure what I wanted. What was the end-game I was expecting?

Obviously, they obeyed without question, discarding trousers, braces and boots, I watched entranced as they stood in a line facing me and slid them off, exposing three hard cocks, all thrusting hard in towards my face. I had never seen more than one guy at a time naked before, and there was a sudden change in the atmosphere of the room. I had let three warm hard genies out of the box and now I had to decide what to do about it.

They were all three, standing facing me, their legs as perfectly sculpted as the rest of them. I could see the sides of their beautiful firm bums as well. They had big grins on their faces as they obviously felt that by making them strip naked, I had in some way opened the doors to something explicitly sexual.

In my mind, I supposed that they were right. Why else had I told them to strip naked if I didn't want sex. But what actually did I want, I thought through a few hardcore porn movie scenarios that I had seen and didn't think that I really wanted three guys fucking me at the same time. However, for sure I wanted to cum, and I reckoned there was no way they were going home without it either.

They continued to stand there expectantly, continued to explore my body with their eyes, drifting back and forth between my face, tits and legs. I turned my back to them and without leaning too far forwards, bending at the knees, I pushed my lace thong down until I could let go of it and let it fall to the floor.

I reviewed the situation as a I sang a song quietly to myself and danced for them. Here I was in a fire station in New York with three fire-fighters. They were all naked and aroused, ready for sex, and I was dancing around for them wearing a thin lace negligee that covered perhaps ten centimeters around my sex, and not much else.

I danced a little more vigorously, spinning round a little allowing the negligee to swing away from me and expose just a little more ass, perhaps giving them a view of my neatly trimmed pubes, perhaps even the lips of my pussy. They were entranced, I could see from their eyes that they were definitely all focusing on my thighs now, so I deduced that I must be giving them the kind of show they wanted.

I could see their cocks, hard, bobbing in time to their hearts, desperate for me, longing to fuck me, and yet waiting obediently for my permission.

I raised my hands to my hair and played with it, elbows raised high, hands running from my nape up to the top of my head, knowing that this would pull the hem up even higher, expose even more of my pussy. I turned to face them completely, meeting each of their eyes in turn and then swiftly pulled the negligee over my head. I stopped dancing.

We stood looking at each other. All nude now, fully exposed to one another. They each gaped at my snow-white body, my light pink nipples hard as they could be, puffed up in expectation and arousal. They studied my flat stomach, my firm fit legs and arms. But mostly they studied my pussy, the triangle of short hair above the mons, the exposed shaved lips below no doubt glistening with my juices.

'Look guys.' I finally spoke, finally deciding what exactly I wanted. 'I know you might think that this is a bit strange coming from a nude girl that is standing in front of three nude firefighters having teased you all for the last hour or so, but I am really not that kind of girl.'

They all looked somewhat confused, perhaps a little disappointed. I was glad they didn't look angry.

'I can see you all want to cum, and I do too, but, I mean this is odd, and you might be annoyed, but I don't do group sex. However, I do really want to cum with you now. What do you think?'

Sam took a step forward, not in a threatening way, but I moved back a little as a response.

'Hey, look Emily, I understand that, but how's about we have ourselves a little deal. You sit down over there on that chair, and we all cum together like you said, but you let us cum onto you. But we don't touch you. Unless you want to.'

My pussy almost exploded with anticipation, I loved to watch guys make themselves cum, I knew they loved to watch me. I wasn't exactly mad about being smeared with cum, but I could live with it for sure, and they looked like they would stick to their side of the deal.

I walked over to the chair, sat down and almost without thinking, opened my legs and started playing with my clit. I didn't even consider how brazen it was, just to sit there in front of three guys, my legs wide apart, the pink insides of my pussy pulled wide open by one hand while the other started to brush and play with my clit.

The guys walked over and stood in front of me, each of them grasping their cocks with the same love and attention that I was massaging my clit. Two of them had nice regular sized cocks, pretty much like the handful that I had experience of, but the third was enormous. It must have been at least nine inches and had a girth to match. I had never seen anything like it, and I wondered what it would feel to have it fucking you, pussy stretched out to let it in.

I could see that already the tips of their cocks were glistening with pre-cum, a small amount of liquid having already escaped from their tip as they had been eyeing up my ever more exposed body. I wondered how long they had been hard for now, had they been aroused in the bar as I had leant forward and exposed my lace covered tits. Or was it just since they had come up here and I had put on the lingerie.

With my left-hand I started to press my first and second fingers deep into me, while my right continued to press, play and massage my clit. I knew it would not be long now, and could feel my orgasm starting to build.

I leant forward and indicated for each of the guys to come forward towards me. I was curious about the big cock, but wanted to give each of them a little reward for their patience and good nature. Once the first one was close enough, I took it into my mouth, planning to give it a little kiss and lick just to say thanks.

Of course, the first guy Chris completely misunderstood my offer and immediately started pumping it like crazy, just as it was entering my lips I felt the first spurt of cum hitting my tongue. I swiftly wrapped my lips around the end, and started to suck on it with enthusiasm. The last thing I wanted was it to go in my hair.

His cum was sweet and plentiful, I swallowed the first two shots, but even after that there was another couple more. He screamed out in pleasure as I licked his cock, moving my tongue around his slit as the last of it was pumped into my mouth. Once it had stopped cuming, I continued to lick and suck him until his groaning died down.

My own orgasm was beyond my own control by this time, and I started to cum, screaming out with pleasure as my hands joined in a duet of pleasure, my left hand pressing deep into my soaked pussy, playing with the insides. My right-hand brushing and squeezing my clit, round and round, up and down.

As I opened my mouth, it was immediately re-filled with the huge cock I had wondered about earlier. I could barely get the whole of the tip in my mouth, even with it stretched to the full extent. It hardly mattered because once again I felt a warm hard stream of salty thick cum pump deep into my mouth. Even as I was trying to adapt to the enormous cock in my mouth, barely able to breath, I saw the third guy, whose name I couldn't even remember start to pump his cum over my face and forehead, obviously unable to wait or resist the opportunity.

In the midst of my own massive orgasm with my own fingers pressing with ever increasing force on my clit, I was impervious to feelings of guilt and I closed my eyes and gloried in the nasty slutty reality of my situation. My mouth with full of two guys' cum, I was swallowing it down so that I could continue to breath, and at the same time my face as smeared and covered in a third guy. Getting it in my hair was the least of my worries, it was all over my face, dripping down onto my tits, drops all over my legs.

The guys stood back and looked down at me, their cocks starting to droop as their ardor left them. What was that look in their eye, were they disgusted with me, or victorious over me, or still just lustful, it was difficult to tell.

I was never one for just one orgasm though, and even as they stood back, I gave them one last memory as I slammed my hand into my pussy, rubbing with my right vigorously on my clit as I came one last time.

Eventually we were all done.

I decided that I could not really deal with a messy leave taking. I wiped my face and body clean with one of their musky smelling vests and quickly slipped my thong, bra, leggings and camisole on. They even watched me dress lecherously, still hungry to fuck me I felt.

'Guys, well, thank you, and I hope you enjoyed yourselves.' I exclaimed as I picked up the last of my things and walked out the door.

I walked back to the hotel, barely able to believe what I had done, and yet with a nagging feeling that perhaps I had discovered a new side to myself. While I felt a certain amount of horror, there was at the same time a desire to try it again.

I was in New York for a few days, and who knew what still lay ahead.

city_girl
city_girl
93 Followers
12