An Englishwoman in Japan Ch. 01

Story Info
A married woman tries to settle into a new life in Japan.
6.7k words
4.59
36.9k
21
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers

I wrote this story for Tiffany. Thanks for all your help, Tiff. I hope you're pleased with the outcome.

Chapter One

My moans urged Nick on as he thrust down into me. We hadn't made love much lately—he had been so incredibly busy with his new job—and I was determined to make the most of the rare opportunity.

Relocating to Japan had been quite a culture shock, and one I was still acclimatising to. Nick had previously lived there for several years before we'd married, but I hadn't even visited the country on holiday.

We'd purchased a luxury apartment on the outskirts of Tokyo and I had quickly come to learn in my first month there that the City was vibrant, full of life. But it was also a lonely place to a newly-married young woman who so far had spent most of her days stuck at home rather than exploring her new surroundings.

It all seemed so daunting! And the roads were so busy that I had no confidence driving anywhere. Thank God for the constant supply of taxis.

Things would change once I found a job, Nick kept telling me, but that had proved to be a nightmare so far. So I had stayed home during the first month like a wallflower, reading magazines and watching television, although there was only so much an outgoing girl could put up with. There were times I felt like screaming with the boredom.

Thank goodness for my discovery of internet porn, even if it was of the Japanese variety. At times it felt like I was becoming a bit of an addict. With Nick working such long hours, and then being so tired when he eventually joined me in bed, it was the best way to satisfy my growing sexual cravings, even if it invariably left me desperate for the real thing. There was only so much satisfaction a girl could get from her favourite vibe, after all.

Maybe that was why I had turned into a bitch in heat in moments like this?

I wrapped my feet around my husband's back, scratching my fingernails across his skin as I dug my heels into his ass and pushed him even deeper inside me.

"Come on, baby," I urged. "Fuck me harder..."

His response was just what I needed. Raising himself up onto his elbows, he gave a grunt as he began to pound me even faster.

"That's better," I growled, my voice reverberating in my ears under the delicious onslaught. "Yeah ... like that..."

We'd met six months ago at a party in London and our whirlwind courtship had been like a fairytale. We'd moved in together almost instantly and in those days we made love two or even three times a day.

Yet those carefree times seemed like a lifetime away now. Relocating to Japan had many benefits, but sex wasn't one of them.

I don't think either of us had anticipated the long hours Nick would need to work to establish himself as a key member of Hiutsu Kyokota's high pressured management team. He'd spent more time travelling the length and breadth of Japan than with me so far and—

His moan brought me from my reverie. The way he was panting hard was a sure-fire indication he was closing in on his orgasm. But even though his powers of recovery were impressive, I didn't want him to cum just yet.

"Let me on top," I whispered, manoeuvring from underneath him before he could object.

Twisting my body, I settled on his lap, leaning forward so that he could suckle each of my nipples in turn. That always made me cream.

I knew he'd cum almost immediately if I fucked him in this position and instead I shuffled my body upwards, leaving a damp trail of juices across his chest as I slid my sex towards his face.

"Get to work, buster," I rasped, clamping my thighs around his head.

Gripping his dark hair with one hand, I yanked his mouth to my wetness in just the way the Japanese girl had done in yesterday's adult movie. When he stretched his neck upwards and ran his tongue across my smooth opening, I understood why she'd screamed out so loudly.

"Oh fuck, yes baby, like that," I moaned, grinding down onto his wet lips. "Just like that..."

When I began to gyrate on his face, in just the way the female Japanese porn star had done, Nick twisted his head so that he could breathe more easily. I moved slowly at first but—like the on-screen girl—very soon I began to increase the pace as the need overtook me. I was half-crazed as I frantically rubbed my sex across the whole of his face as the rapidly-building orgasm closed in and ... then ... quickly consumed me.

Scraping my breasts along his perspiring skin, I slithered my body back down his and kissed him softly as I fitted his still-hard cock inside me.

"Such a good boy," I whispered as I began to undulate on his muscular body. "Now it's your turn..."

ONE WEEK LATER

"This should be a fun evening," I rasped, as I rifled through the dresses in my closet.

Nick sighed again, but he didn't need to respond. The way he rolled his eyes was enough. I was being petulant, I know, but the thought of attending a dinner organised by his firm wasn't exactly filling me with joy. From what he had explained to me, it would be a business meeting rather than a dinner—lots of business-talk among the men in a language I couldn't understand while their women obediently sat by and amused themselves.

I knew I'd be bored out of my mind, but that wasn't the only reason for my crabbiness. Until his elderly boss, Hiutsu Kyokota, had arranged the last minute 'dinner' for his senior Executives—to discuss problems at their Kagoshima plant, apparently—we had planned to go out for a romantic meal. It was compensation for the fact I'd hardly seen my husband all week—again!

"We both know I won't understand a thing about what's going on," I irritably whined, as I held a Dior black dress up against my body.

Nick shook his head as I turned to him for approval, silently telling me the same thing he'd been saying for the last half-an-hour. It was too revealing for a business dinner of this nature. Well, fuck that! Approval or not, this was the dress I intended to wear. It was short but not too-short, low cut but not too-low cut, and if his boss considered this too revealing, my other dresses would blow his mind.

"Are you sure—" Nick dubiously began, but then held his tongue as he saw the threatening look on my face.

"I'm sure," I snapped, dropping the dress on the bed and casually sliding the white robe from my shoulders.

When I saw his eyes flicker across my naked body, I couldn't help myself. We didn't have time for me to push him onto the bed and fuck his brains out, but at the very least I could give him a taste of what was in store when we returned to the apartment after dinner. Taking two steps towards him, I dropped my hand to his groin and squeezed him through his trousers.

"Oh, did I do that?" I teased, batting my eyelashes at him as I felt him start to grow in my squeezing palm.

I kissed him once, twice, as I tightened my grip further. His mind was trying to resist but his cock had other ideas. Glancing behind me, I kept my hand on him as I edged backwards until I sat down abruptly on the edge of the bed.

"We can't have you going to a business meeting in such a state, can we?" I said, innocently smiling up at him as I dragged down the zip of his trousers.

I could see his dilemma reflecting back at me in his eyes. There wasn't any way we could be late for a dinner like this and yet his need was becoming—almost—as strong as mine.

He was fully erect when I dragged his erection through the gap and when I deftly fed his cock into my wet mouth, suddenly all his resistance was gone.

Tossing my blonde hair over my right shoulder, I sucked all the way down to the base. He didn't know it yet, but I intended to take him to the verge of an orgasm but no further. I wanted him to spend the rest of this evening thinking about what was waiting when we got home.

---

Surprisingly, the dinner had turned out to be much more bearable than I had anticipated. Although Nick's multi-millionaire boss was in his seventies, his beautiful wife—Madame Yoko—was over twenty years younger and to my surprise she sat herself next to me at the long table.

Her remarkable command of English ensured we were able to hold a long and interesting conversation. I had no idea she'd been a Supermodel in Japan and it transpired that we shared similar tastes in fashion, music and even the movies.

Even with the dinner over, she stayed by my side. It was a generous gesture. I was the newest 'acquisition' to the wives, one who couldn't understand Japanese, and she was intent on making me feel comfortable.

We sipped quietly at our wine as we watched our husband's converse in one corner of the room. Nick looked so handsome in that dark suit, I thought, and the way he was so fluently conversing in Japanese to Hiutsu Kyokota made me feel proud of him. I loved everything about him—his swarthy good looks, his crooked smile, his toned muscular body—and I hoped the memories of my unfinished blow job were still burning in his mind as much as it was mine.

I was ready to fuck all night when we got home, assuming I managed to keep my hands off him during the taxi journey back there. I was already visualising what I intended to do to as soon as we walked through our apartment door.

"They'll be talking for ages, Tiffany," Madame Yoko softly said in my ear. "Why don't we get a breath of fresh air? We can still keep an eye on them from the balcony."

I found myself glancing at her as we headed across the room. With her classical cheekbones, large eyes and shiny, dark hair it wasn't difficult to understand why she'd been one of Japan's most sought-after Supermodels. The more I looked at her, the more beautiful I realised she was. She had a remarkable body too, with her diminutive height accentuating her curves, and even at her age she could have stepped right out of a Playboy magazine.

"You need to understand its part of the way things work in my country," she explained as we leant against the ornate balcony rail. "Our men are the money earners, and it's our job as their women to stay in the background, support them when asked and be ready to let them fuck us when the need arises. Welcome to Japan."

I stared at her witlessly for a few moments, shocked at such words from what I'd taken as such a demure Japanese woman, and then suddenly we both burst out laughing.

"Unfortunately the need doesn't arrive anything as often as I'd like," I confessed, and then bit my lip.

The words had left my mouth before I could stop them.

"Ah, yes, a familiar problem," she empathised, not batting an eyelid. "Don't think you're any different to the rest of us, Tiffany, I'd say that every wife here shares the same frustration, including me."

She paused, her dark eyes finding mine as she let the statement sink in. Even her? Somehow I couldn't imagine such a ravishing creature making love to someone as old as Hiutsu Kyokota, and suddenly the thought began to spark my imagination. All over the world, trophy wives were married to much older men. But did they regularly fuck?

"My husband is a wonderful lover," she murmured, leaning closer to me. "But naturally his main preoccupation is his work and that isn't easy for women like us, who have huge sexual appetites."

Like us? How could she know? Did I look that desperate?

"It's written all over your face," she explained with a knowing smile, leaving me wondering if she could actually read my mind. "Especially in those beautiful eyes—a woman's eyes always give away her inner feelings."

I glanced away momentarily as I felt myself blush and when my gaze found hers again, her smile had widened.

"It's okay, Tiffany," she gently reassured me. "As I told you, every wife here shares the same frustration. But in Japan, we have learned ways to control those feelings. That's important if we are to take care of our men when they need us, yes?"

"Yes," I instantly agreed, hoping she didn't ask how I coped.

I didn't think that watching loads of internet porn while using my favourite vibe would qualify as an acceptable answer.

"Then why don't we meet up for dinner one evening," she continued, supportively squeezing my arm. "Japan is a wonderful country but it takes some time to learn our ways. Don't expect too much, too quickly, that's not how it works here. But I'd be happy to help you take the steps you need if you'd really like to immerse yourself in our culture."

My eyes instantly lit up and I felt a lump form in the back of my throat. Hiutsu Kyokota's wife was actually offering to help me?

"I'd love that, Madame Yoko," I enthused, smiling gratefully.

"Just call me Yoko when we're together," she persuasively told me. "I hate all this Madame Yoko stuff. It makes me feel like I'm passed it and I can definitely reassure you that I'm not."

We chuckled together for a moment, and then I realised that the way her fingers were idly stroking along my bare skin was giving me goosebumps. Her eyes found mine again for a brief second before her gaze flickered over my left shoulder.

"But for now," she murmured, "it looks like the business meeting has finished and we can take our husband's back. If I'm not mistaken, we both have some serious fucking to do tonight..."

---

"I want you right now," I rasped, squeezing my husband's cock through his trousers.

We'd only been sitting in the back of the taxi for a few seconds, but it was long enough for me to know I couldn't contain myself until we got back to our apartment. I was horny enough anyway, but my conversation with Madame Yoko had seemingly inspired me even further.

Nick's shocked gaze found mine, then diverted forward to check the driver's mirror. Personally I couldn't care less if we could be observed. All I could think about was having my husband's cock inside me.

"We can't do this in a taxi," he whispered, wrenching my hand away from his groin. "Not in Japan. We'll be arrested."

"Don't be a wuss," I snapped, smacking his hand off mine.

Nothing could stop me right now. Not when I was in this mood. I ignored his futile attempts to grab my hand again and distracted him with a kiss as I yanked the zip of his trousers downwards.

"We can't," he weakly groaned, as I swiftly freed his cock and began to jerk his growing hardness in my palm.

"Stop me," I challenged, reaching beneath my Dior dress with my other hand to drag my skimpy thong down my thighs.

Turning my back to him and facing the front of the cab, I swung a leg across his body and leant back against his chest. Taking his hardness back in my hand, I placed it against my wet opening and looked over my shoulder at him.

"Want it?" I teasingly growled, unwilling to feed him inside me until I practically had him begging for it. "Want your little wifey to fuck you?"

He gasped as I rubbed myself along his length. I gasped too. God, that felt good.

"Yeah," he grunted ... and within a nano-second I was taking him deep inside my needy sex.

Raising my arms behind me, I interlaced my fingers behind his neck and began to jerk down on his hardness. We'd have all night when we reached our apartment but what I needed right now was a hard, quick, satisfying fuck.

But that was before I met the taxi driver's gaze in his mirror...

It hadn't been that difficult for him to cotton on to what we were up to, not with me facing him, moaning like a two dollar whore. Nick's words of warning suddenly hit me—this man could easily stop his cab, call the police and instinctively I dragged one strap of my dress down my shoulder, then the other, feeling my nipples harden further as I exposed my breasts to the cold night air... and his gaze.

He seemed to nod his approval—or was it my imagination?—but nevertheless he made no move to stop the car. His narrowed eyes were all over my tits and it seemed he just wanted to watch.

I slowed my pace into a gently grind downwards as I maintained eye contact in the mirror. Fuck, it was so hot being watched. In my mind's eye I could see what he could see, a half-naked English woman in the back of his cab, bare breasts swaying from side to side as she gyrated downwards on her man.

Now that I knew he wasn't going to report us—that we were safe—I relaxed my pace even further until I was just slowly moving up and down. If Nick knew I was so wantonly displaying myself to the driver he would have been appalled. And even I didn't know what had gotten into me.

Was it because I felt like I was watching myself perform in my own porn film?

"How's that?" I found myself asking, although I genuinely wasn't sure which of the two men I was speaking to.

"So fucking good," I heard Nick appreciatively grunt into my ear.

I wore little diamond studs in each lobe, as well as a small, silver loop at the top of my left ear, and I could feel his hot breath on the back of my neck.

My hands found my tits, pulling on my nipples as I instantly picked up the pace of my lap grind. Only this time I was putting a little more emphasis into my gyrations in my wicked need to put on a show for my audience.

"Tell me when you're close," I said softly, as I felt Nick's breath quicken.

"I'm close."

Geez, that hadn't taken long. He was clearly as needy as I was.

"Then give me what I want," I snapped, forgetting the driver at last and bouncing on him as hard as I could for thirty more seconds.

I was off him as soon as I felt his balls begin to tighten, twisting my body around in the confined space just in time to catch the first blast of cum in my slippery mouth.

God, he tasted good.

I used my right hand to stroke his cock as he came, milking him as I swallowed every drop he had. It was only when I was sure he had nothing left that I released him, licking my lips as he slumped backwards into the leather seat.

Sitting up, I glanced back at the driver's mirror and saw the man grinning back at me. Even in the semi dark I could just make out that two of his front teeth were missing. Giving him one final look at my tits, I grinned back at him as I slowly pulled my dress back into place and settled back in the seat.

"Think of that as starters," I grunted, turning sideways to face Nick as I tucked his diminishing cock back into his trousers. "The main course commences as soon as we walk through our apartment door."

THE FOLLOWING WEEKEND

I loved my large, round whirlpool tub. When we'd first moved into the apartment, Nick and I had shared a hot sensual bubble bath a few times and it always ended the same way, passionately fucking one another while the water splashed all around us and over onto the wooden bathroom floor.

That seemed a long time ago now.

Even the rampant sex we'd enjoyed after our fuck in the taxi was becoming a distant memory. Hiutsu Kyokota had phoned Nick the very next day to tell him that the problems at the Kagoshima plant couldn't wait and the call had resulted in him instantly packing his bags and travelling to the region's southernmost major city that afternoon.

Seven days later, he was still there.

All I'd had for company since then was my internet porn, my favourite vibe, and several bottles of chilled Chardonnay.

And yet I was excited about tonight—I was meeting Yoko again. She'd telephoned me mid-week to tell me she'd made a dinner reservation for us and had even suggested we travel on to an exclusive club she knew afterwards. I was flattered that she was taking such an interest and wanted to look my best. Before I'd met the former Supermodel I was feeling that my life in Japan was going nowhere. Now I felt it was about to change for the better.

I took another sip from the glass of Chardonnay beside me before returning it to the curved rim and tipping my blonde hair back into the foamy water. I let it momentarily soak there before smoothing it back over my scalp as I sat up and curled my right foot over the side of the tub.

hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers
12