An Entitled Nobody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to slow down, and he rolled her over onto her back. As he climbed on top, she quickly checked his condom. He replied, "I haven't come yet," as he slid his thick cock back into her glossy pussy. Sliding his cock completely into her, he could feel her tiny patch of pubes scratch his groin. He moved his arms under her back and grasped her shoulders, to gain leverage. He wanted to really fuck her, and witness the look on her face from his new point of view. He tightened his core muscles and stroked his cock inside her pussy faster and faster, building solid momentum. She was extremely vocal, making constant moaning sounds. The harder he fucked her, the louder she got. At first it started tame, "fuck yea", then "god I love your dick", and the occasional "why the fuck are you slowing down?" Either she was a really bad actress, or had an even worse orgasm face. Either way, he was enjoying it. Her pussy was tight, but the condom didn't do much for him. But the entertainment of it all. And the view. Fuck, the view was worth the price. Well the gift, he wasn't decided on the price of his morality.

They again slowed. They both needed a break. She unconsciously covered her pussy with her left hand as she got up and walked away. She walked over to guzzle down some Champagne. She poured herself some more, as he walked over to her. He walked closer to her, trying to kiss her, but she was back in her playful mind. She back-stepped her way to an uncovered, full-length window. As she felt her foot against the glass, she dropped to her knees in one swift motion. She grabbed the back of his ass, pulling his semi-erect cock within inches of her lips. She used her tongue along the length of his shaft, maintaining her hands on his ass. She started to slowly caress his ass, maintaining a circular pattern against his hairless, bountiful ass.

She looked up at him as she started to part her lips from his now fully-erect cock. She looked into his eyes, and teased, with his cock tip on her lips, "Enjoying the view sexy?" She was regaining her control. Or had she been in control all this time? Was she flaunting her control over him? He realized he was looking at her way more than the city lights.

He smiled and looked up. He tried to slow his thought activity, and enjoy her moist mouth fucking his engorged cock. But his face was flush, his skin covered in a thin, glistening layer of warm, sticky sweat. Gazing out, he noticed that the window could be opened. He leaned over, at the same time pushing his cock further into her mouth, and opened the window slightly. A fresh, cold breeze blew in, numbing his thoughts. Her spongy tonsils felt great against his cock head. After his previous thrust, she aggressively focused on driving his nerve endings into overload with her salivated tongue. She moved further down, licking the base of his cock, occasionally moving her tongue onto his balls. His balls shriveled violently, from the cold air and contact with her burning tongue. She took one of his balls into her mouth, warming the hairless skin, and pulling back. The sensation was enough to force him to groan out an elongated, "Fuck."

Noticing where he was standing, he had his own 'I'm on top of the world' moment. As she continued to suck on his balls, working her thin hand over his shaft, he groaned out louder "Fuck Yea," and threw his hands up against the frame of the window.

She laughed, and teasingly replied, "Quiet. You're going to get us caught." She smiled, flaunting her control over the precisely engineered environment. How many times had she done this exact move?

The draft was getting colder, and he closed the window. They took a break. She made a quick bathroom run. He sat down on the sofa, naked and erect, and gulped his Champagne. She shortly joined him, nuzzling her naked body up to his for warmth. He poured them both a final glass of champagne. As they drank, he rubbed his hands over her body, exploring the occasional birth mark on her creamy skin.

She moaned back in encouragement. He took it as a sign to dig further down, re-exploring her pussy from the front. She was still slightly lubricated. Her hand found his now semi-erect cock, and began to lightly stroke it. As they continued to deliver hand jobs, he asked, bending a rule, "how often do you find yourself coming?"

In a frighteningly candid remark, she answered, "hmm, it's definitely not often. I tend to have my most intense orgasm with g-spot toys." Her next phrase broke any intimacy he fostered in their exchange: "Hmm I'm definitely enjoying your cock as my next toy though." With it she swiped her thumb over his now erect cock, rubbing his pre-cum into his pink head. His body reacted, squeamishly.

He moved his lips onto the back of her neck, kissing his way from her shoulders to the back of her left ear. She asked him, "I should be asking you the same. I'm surprised you haven't come yet." She flashed her million-dollar sign, continuing to stroke his now fully-erect cock.

He replied, "Yea, I've had a hard time staying out of my head lately." He continued to rub his rugged finger tips against her clit hood. On his way down, he slid two fingers into her opening, pulling out strings of her wetness. He tasted her, neutral.

Confidently, she retorted, "Well I think I know just the solution." She let go of his cock, and kissed him square on the lips, with a new sense of force. This kiss had been her most aggressive yet, pushing his heavy lips into his teeth. He rebounded and was able to kiss her back, sliding his tongue into her mouth with similar aggression.

She broke off the kiss and got up, offering him a view of her tight ass, as she walked over to the bed. She climbed up on all fours, looked back at him, and replied "Let's see how long you last when you fuck me from behind."

He was definitely up for the challenge. He walked up to her, and placed the palm of his left hand on her pussy, using his index and middle finger to spread the labias covering her clit. With some force, he began to create a circular motion, being sure to apply even pressure over the entirety of her pussy. She leaned over to grab a condom, and handed it to him.

He replaced his hand with his tongue, coating her pussy with an extra layer of lubrication. He tore open the condom and rolled it onto his thick cock. He stroked his condom-covered cock to ensure it was on right, and climbed up behind her. Her hand approvingly grabbed his cock, first to ensure the condom was on, and second to play with his balls and guide his cock into her ready pussy.

He grabbed her ample hips, and used it as an anchor to leverage his cock into her pussy. He started out grinding slowly, taking his time to gyrate his hips to let her appreciate his girth against her pussy walls. He found a good angle to just nudge her g-spot with the bottom ridge of his cock, and began to create a rhythm of steady, sturdy, stern thrusting. Her again tightened PC muscles started to put substantial pressure on his cock. She was making each thrust harder for him. She was trying to regain control, making him earn his way into her pussy.

He decided to fight back, and started to put immense effort into pounding her pussy. His core muscles were contracting with all their might maintaining their collaborative effort focusing on her inner pussy wall. Her pussy was getting wetter, lubricating his condom-covered cock as it worked its way creating friction on her front pussy wall. His pressure was so intense, he was certain she could feel the ridge of his bell head. He could feel the contractions in her ridges. His effort was so orchestrated, so exhaustive, he could barely hear her now louder moaning. He too was moaning, encouraging her to take his cock. His lust to rub her pussy wall raw with his cock was blocking the neurotransmitters from communicating to his neurons, and he could feel his balls slowly swell. His words were also coming from a stream of unconscious processing, a slew of ego-filled, dominant phrases, which he could barely make out.

Her moaning changed intensity to match his animalistic aggression. As she sensed his balls boiling with cum, the vulgarity in her language began to increase, as she continually begged him to fuck her cunt. Her throbbing cunt. Her tight cunt. His cunt. Then she uttered entranced words that broke his stream of unconsciousness: "Fuck my whore cunt." That word, acted as an enzyme catalyzing his thought process neurons.

He quickly started to slow his pace. Fuck, after all this, she was still in control. She had to remind him she was a whore, and that he was paying her to pound her pussy like an enraged dog. A bitch if you will. He was her bitch. He should be enjoying this, but she reminded him these were her rules, that she was in control.

As he slowed down, she leaned over, pulling his erect cock out of her slobbering pussy, quickly sat down on the bed, and leaned her face towards his cock. As she pulled off the condom, she looked up with an innocent face, asking, "Are you about to come sexy?" Before he could answer, she was stroking his cock while her closed her eyes and tilted head awaited streams of his manhood, a trophy offering for the façade of his victory.

He disappointed her, "No not yet. But that feels really good." There was no vulgarity in that statement, no sense of urgency. The conscious choosing of each of those words was palpable; she must have sensed his self-defeat.

However, she started to suck on his throbbing cock. His head may have not been totally in it, but his cock was begging to come. The arteries up his shaft were plump with intense heat, waiting for release of his erection. His balls were still very tight, and her attention to them never wavered during her lips-lead assault of his thick, infuriated cock.

He wiped his face with his hands, sliding them through his hair to clear his mind and get a fresh frame of thought. Or lack of thought.

As she realized he wasn't going to come this time around, she shifted to sit comfortably, and reduced to stroking his cock. Her other hand went to her pussy. Was it possible she was close to coming?

"Hmm, I still want that thick cock inside me. Which position did you like the most?" she asked, as she continued to slide one hand over his now saliva-coated cock, and the other rubbing her clit with considerable speed.

Instead of speaking, he replaced her hand over his clit, and pushed her down onto the bed. He climbed on top of her glistening body. Her complexion was now a golden cream, immersing her skin with a thin layer of sweat. It reflected light back onto his darker, tanned skin tone. Her hair was still the way it was when they first met.

She grabbed a condom as he maintained his hand on her pussy, probing her opening with his manly fingers. Once he was covered, he leaned down, and entered her pussy. There was no sense of slow thrusting this time, as she grabbed his shoulders tight and pulled him into her deeper. He recognized the urgency and tried to quickly reflect back to the intense rhythm of steady, sturdy, stern thrusting.

He focused on grinding his groin into hers, as he thrusted deeper into her tightened pussy. He rubbed his pelvic bone onto her clit each time he thrust his thick cock into her pussy. He could feel her PC muscles tightening around his cock, each ridge creating friction along his shaft. Her language maintained its sense of vulgarity, begging for her cunt to be filled. He switched to shallow, strong thrusts deeper into the back of her raw pussy. His pelvis failed to lose contact with her clit. The interrelationship between the two was magnetic. Her clit was quivering from the enhanced blood flow, glowing a deeper pink as it continually grazed the base of his cock.

His focus was solely on the feelings along the length of his cock, droning out her intense, crude, loud moaning. Her nails were digging deeper into his back, and the pain was helping him keep his mind from exploding with thoughts. Her legs wrapped around his hips, locking tightly, pulling him as close to her as he could. The vibrations in the ridges of her pussy were becoming more intense. Her cunt was gushing around his cock, lubricating the stern thrusts he maintained with absolute metronomic rhythm. Her wetness spread, allowing higher current electricity between her clit and the base of his cock.

Her mostly gibberish moaning was coming backing into his head with the utterance of one word: coming. Was she asking if he was coming? Was she coming? Was she begging him to come? He summoned every ATP molecule in his core muscles to pound her cunt harder. The contact between his pelvis and her clit ceased as he began to thrust the full length of his cock into her pussy, using the magnetic force to drive her into oblivion. His cockhead again found the ridges on her front pussy wall, and her g-spot. After a few more aimed thrusts, he heard it again: coming.

As she lingered on the mmm of that words third utterance, she grabbed his shoulders, unlocked her legs around him and used every ounce of leverage to turn him onto his back. He realized the urgency in her hands, and complied. She rotated over with him still inside her, mounting on top of him. Her PC muscles clenched the shaft of his cock, not letting a single inch out. He couldn't think of a single Ivy League girl who could pull that move off.

Without realizing the shock of the transformation, he maintained pounding her cunt with the full length of his cock. Her words, clearer now, matched the look in her green, shiny eyes: "Make me come." The intensity of those three words was enough to tighten his balls. She could feel this happen as she continued to grind his cock, gyrating her hips into his.

He could feel her orgasm slowly build through each ridge of her cunt wall. Her words had turned to a mash-up of French and English; all he could make out was "come" "fuck" "again" "almost." Her hands were cupping her breasts, and her eyes were fixated on his. When he looked down to admire her cunt grind his pelvis, she noticed.

And that's when it happened.

Smack!

She slapped his face across his left cheek. The color in his face reverberated quickly from a blank white to a flush, intense, burning red. With the force of the slap, he felt the neurotransmitters in his brain gush out along with the motion of his head. Then she uttered the same words in a demanding manner he had never heard: "You're going to make me come." She started to gyrate faster, slightly bouncing to increase the force of his cock head on her g-spot.

He was entranced by her words, that specific word, and was focusing on hitting her g-spot as much as he could. And it happened again.

Smack!

Again, her whip-like right hand landed squarely on his left cheek. In the daze of his recovery, he noticed something different. Her hand was firmly around his neck. All his thoughts stopped immediately. She leaned her weight forward onto her right hand, the one that grasped his neck, and consequently, her clit into his groin. His eyes stared at her lips, mouthing, 'Fuck I'm coming again!'

He couldn't process her words. All he could sense was the tight grip around his neck, blocking oxygen from reaching his brain. Her grip getting stronger. Stopping his oxygenated blood in his engorging neck. And he could sense all the friction on his cock. The spasms of her cunt ridges along the shaft of his cock. The feeling of her shivering pelvis around the base of his cock.

And he could sense through his eyes. The best view in the city. The ripples of her orgasm quivering quickly through each muscle of her body. Her eyes shut tight. He lips mouthing the words, 'I'm coming,' over and over again.

And he could feel her orgasm through the shivering of her fingers around his neck, each inducing an electric shock with his skin. He could feel his pulsating neck, waiting to burst. To fill its arteries with the warm, viscous blood his brain needed.

It was sensory overload that quickly saturated within his balls. His pulsating balls that ached to burst. He felt her fingers loosen around his neck, as the ripples of her powerful orgasm subsided. That slight release was all he needed to throw him over the edge. He felt his cock ready to erupt in her still quivering cunt. His tightened balls started to seize. The ripples of the spasm propagated through the length of his cock, and erupted at the cock head. Spurt after spurt of his white, burning, viscous ejaculate was trapped inside the condom, inside her demanding cunt.

She released her grip on his throat as she collapsed next to him. Both took a moment to breathe and gain some energy to move again. Thoughts started to come back to him. That certainly wasn't in the reviews.

"Wow that was fun. We definitely need to do this again." She replied. Was she serious? Had she really come? Twice? More?

She helped him take off the condom. She tossed it, mounted his flaccid cock with her mouth. He gave her a look of confusion, looking at the clock, which read well past the 2 hours he had scheduled.

She replied, "I think for my orgasms, I at least deserve to taste one of yours." There was gaze of seriousness in her eyes. A look of dominance. She was in control. She had always been. He had played the game perfectly. Her game. And he followed every rule. Her rules. She made sure of it.