An Erotic Encounter

Story Info
Famous Asian mercenary commander on R&R found sex.
2.4k words
4.18
17.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers

My name is Marcus. I am a mercenary commander, a leader of a band of misfits, outsiders, and those who does not belong to the normal world. From a rugged untried professionals, my regiment became the most feared, and effective mercenary units in the world. It is not the size of the organization that matters. It was the equipment, quality of men, training, experience, discipline, and sheer will power that have allowed my mercenary regiment to rise up in its current status. It has been three months since the victory over the Ankarian Desert of the Middle East, CNN and other news agencies have reported the miraculous battle, where a single regiment defeated a corp. of 4 divisions from the enemy's side. Though half of the regiment did not make it back, it was a victory that allowed sides. My clients and their foe to bargain for a peace treaty and soon a cease fire have been agreed upon.

I opted to relax and get away from the frontlines, for two weeks I decided to stay in Richmond Virginia, to have a little R and R. For two days I have visited the sights of the city and dined in their famous restaurants. Weariness and boredom overcomes me after a mere two days.

I opted to relax and get away from the frontlines, for two weeks I decided to stay in Richmond Virginia, to have a little R and R. For two days I have visited the sights of the city and dined in their famous restaurants. Weariness and boredom overcomes me after a mere two days.

The third day I got up and droved towards a K-Mart, I thought to myself that maybe I should buy a few new clothes. After deciding what clothes to purchase, I have lined up behind a young blonde woman, she turned and I smiled. In return she smiled the cutest smile one can ever imagine or is it just me being stuck in a desert war for nearly a year.

After paying for the clothes he walked out of the K-Mart store, it was broad daylight and yet something unbelievable happened. Five gang members with their baggy clothes ran, bumping onto the young woman I have met earlier. Immediately I ran to help her, one of the gang members caught her purse, the other her shopping bags.

"Hey," I yelled at the gang members jumping onto the hood of a car and leaping towards the closest gang member with the purse in his hand.

The gang members turned their head towards me as I dropped the closest gang member with a flying side kick at the neck. As soon that my foot touched the ground, I grabbed the nearest gang member's shirt by the chest, then in turn he pulled out his pistol. Before he could aim the pistol, I power punched the gang member's solar plexus, breaking ribs, sternum, and sending splintered bones towards the punk's heart. The third gang member started to run towards me, side stepping to the left, I cracked the punk's neck with a ridge hand strike sending the gang member to the concrete floor. The fourth and fifth gang members ran away dropping the stolen shopping bags. I walked towards the young woman and helped her up.

"Are you alright," I asked her.

"I think so," she replied dusting herself, "wow you just took them all out."

"Thanks now I'm out of here before the cops arrive."

"Wait up mister," she called out, "Why not have a cup of coffee with me."

I thought about her offer and decided to agree.

"Alright," I replied.

"Just follow me with your car ok," she beamed at me gathering her stuff and walking briskly to her car.

I got onto my rental car, turned on the ignition, and followed her to a café. Parking the vehicle, I got off and walked towards the entrance. Entering the café I saw her sitting by the side away from the people, I made my way towards her and sat down in front of her.

"Thanks for the invite," I have said to her.

"What do you want to have?"

The question stirred something in his mind. He wanted to say I want to have you but remained calm not to state the obvious.

"Mocha will be fine," I replied.

She ordered our drinks and two muffins. We started to talk mostly about her. She is an analyst working with the pentagon. Though she is young it is her brilliance that got her hired. I did not talk much about myself.

"My name is Elizabeth McKenna," she introduced herself.

"I'm Marcus Dangal," I replied.

"I know who you are Marc," she said to me.

"Excuse me?" My eyebrow lifted up startled that I am known by this young woman.

"Oh come on Colonel Marc the Black Cat," she said giggling knowing that I was surprised by her, "Everyone who knows and follows the news of the desert war will recognize your face, your name, and the things you have done. An Asian mercenary who used to be a well decorated officer of the Panther Regiment, a Asian counter-insurgency, anti-guerilla, anti-terrorism, jungle fighting, strike regiment."

She offered a beautiful smile while her eyes met mine, her hand touches mine over the coffee table, brushing it with the young woman's smooth, and silk like hand.

"I would never thought of meeting a legend such as you Marc the Black Cat," Elizabeth whispered. "I thought men of your caliber can only be found in fairy tales and the legends of old. But then again legends have substantial truth to them, specially in Asia"

"You flatter me Liz," I replied holding her hand. "Anyone who loved their calling in life will do what my Rim-Cats and I have done. It is they that have turned the tide and it is the greatest honor of my life to command such gallant men."

"I can imagine."

She moved closer to me and our lips brushed and a tingling spark of sweetness was felt between the two of us. I kissed her deeply with a passion that rivals that of a prized fighter, she moaned a bit from the kiss as I broke away staring deep into her crystal blue eyes.

"Are you tired Marc?" she asked. "My place is not far from here, we can rest there."

"Alright let us go to your place," I replied knowing what she is wanting.

I paid for the coffee we had and exited the café hand in hand. We walked the three blocks to her apartment and entered the building, as we stopped by the elevator she pushed the button that will call the elevator towards the ground floor. There was a loud ping that announced the elevator's arrival, opening its automated door, the two of us entered.

"I lived on the top floor," she said to me.

I nodded my head as our eyes met once again, my hands wrapped around her waist and her back bringing her closer to me. My lips found hers kissing her passionately, she moaned from the kiss as she pressed her body onto mine. I can feel the wetness between her thighs, knowing how excited she is from this, my hand glides towards her bottom, spreading her legs a little, my hand clasp between her damp thighs. She gasped from the sensible touch as the elevator's lighted the floors it passed by waiting for the last floor to be reached.

"Oh Marc," she whimpered in pleasure breaking the kiss to say those words as my hand glides back and forth on the center of her thighs.

She moaned her indication of pleasure from my touch as her damp pants began to get wet. I can imagine the love juice that oozes out of her sex at that moment. But then, the elevator finally deposited us to her floor. We broke our kiss and she led me to her apartment, she fondled her pocket for the keys, fitting the key onto the keyhole Elizabeth McKenna opened the door. She ushered me in, as I closed the door behind me this beautiful young woman caught me in her tight solemn embrace, her lips found mine and I returned her kiss with a passionate one.

"I don't know why I'm like this to you Marc," she began to explain uttering each word with a kiss, "but I can't help myself with you. You're that forbidden fruit and yet so good to have."

My hand traced her well defined body, grabbing her shirt I pulled it over her head. Stopping as her own shirt covered her eyes, my lips planted a deep passionate kiss onto her mouth, and she yearned for more as I broke the kiss and took off her shirt. With the other hand I unbuttoned her black pants, unzipping it I let the trouser dropped to her feet as she steps over it. Her hands immediately worked on my shirt, taking it off of me, she kissed my lips as Liz's found her way to my trousers. Her hand unbuckled my belt and slowly stroked my growing manhood underneath my dark grey trousers.

"Ah I see you like me too don't you my dear mercenary," she teased quickening her pace as she strokes my hardening shaft.

"Yes I do," I replied kissing her lips once more gliding my mouth to her earlobe, "and I like you very much Liz."

She moaned as my mouth played with her earlobe, gently and passionately tugging them, my lips fell to the crook of her neck. My mouth yearned to kiss her wonderful neck. My tongue licks the part that my lips have kissed, slowly sucking onto her neck like the vampire of ancient lore. Elizabeth McKenna moaned to the sensation I am giving her, my hand found her moist sex as I probed inside her panty rubbing the wet warm slit that I know I would find. She gasped as I found it, gliding my hand up and down her slit she moaned sweetly to my ear. Liz stepped back leading the both of us to her room, my hand continued to rub her sensitive moist slit, increasing my rhythm as my hand move up and down.

"Oh Marc, I want you so much," she moaned a little louder this time.

With that invitation I unfastened her bra with the other hand, tossing it to the side, and then gently I lay her down the bed my eyes locked into her crystal blues. My lips pressed against hers as I probe her mouth with my tongue, yearning to taste her sweetness. I positioned myself on top of this beautiful young woman. She surrendered opening her legs for me granting access to her waiting sex. Her tongue massages mine as the tip of my shaft glided up and down her opening, teasing her as I sensed that she is anxious for me to penetrate her lovely sex.

"Please Marc," she pleaded moaning between kisses, "I want you inside me now."

I thrust my engorged shaft deep inside her. I stopped my inward thrust when the hilt of my rod touched her thighs. That made Liz moan, screaming my name in pleasure.

"Baby, you're so tight," I groaned in pleasure.

I withdrew my nine inch cock leaving only the head inside of her pussy, her hands wrapped around my waist as I slowly pumped back inside of her tight channel.

"Ooohhh," she moaned.

Grinding my shaft inside of her she wiggled at the movement, pleasure driving her mad. I quicken my pace hearing my dick sliding in and out of her wet pussy. I couldn't control myself anymore, grabbing her legs, I placed them on my shoulder and started to fuck her harder, faster, and deeper than before.

"Aaaahhh, aaahh, ooohhh, Marc, MAAARC!!!!" she screamed moaning knowing she is close to her orgasm.

I didn't want her to come yet.

"Don't cum yet," I instructed her. "Hold it more, lets cum together."

She nodded as I quicken my pace fucking her with my dick around and around her pussy, not missing any of her g-spots. She arched her back shaking moaning and screaming at the pleasure of my dick fucking. I can feel her slickness on my dick. Her walls were so tight that every movement I make sends tingling sensation through my dick towards my whole body. I wanted to possess her, I want her to be mine and mine alone. Grabbing her legs with my muscular arms, I closed her legs and started to groan keeping the pace of my rhythm inside of her.

"Oh my GOOOOSH!!!!" she cried out, "I cant hold it anymore Marc, MAAAARC!!!!"

A ripple of love juice rushed out of her tight slick pussy, bathing my hardened cock with her cum. Her face sweating, she arched her back hugging me tight with her arms as she surrenders to her climax.

"Beautiful," I grin at her letting go of Liz's legs.

She gasped for air panting and I suddenly grabbed her waist turning her around I lifted up her ass to the air. Placing the tip of my dick at her entrance once again, I thrust deep in her.

"Second round Liz," I whispered to her ear, "I haven't cum yet." She moaned again.

"No Marc that's too much. I don't know how much more I can take," she replied, fear grips her and her eyes show it.

Her words drove me more to pound her, my dick started its in and out motion inside her lovely pussy, grinding my hips as I fucked her doggie style, I grabbed her waist pulling her to me impaling my shaft deeper inside of her pussy.

"Aaah aah aaah aaaah Marcus, Marcus," she moaned screaming out with tears trickling from her eyes. "Maarcus, Please Aaaahhhh! Oooohh! Cum now Please CUUUUM!!!!"

I can feel my orgasm building, fucking her faster, deeper, harder, hammering her with my dick. I thrust one last time burying my dick to the hilt, cum shot out of my engorged cock, releasing my seed deep inside her.

"Nyaaaahhhh!" Liz screamed as another orgasm rippled through her body.

I collapsed on top of her kissing her neck.

"Oh Marc that was so amazing," she said panting and gasping for breath.

"Shhhh," I hushed her lips with my finger, "Its nearly dawn and you're tired, lets get some sleep Liz."

She turned towards me caressing my face, her lips found mine as I returned her kiss passionately.

"Would you stay here Marc?"

"For a while I will," I replied with my arms curling around her.

"I'm glad you're here," she cuddled close to me.

Closing my eyes as I caressed her shoulder, both of us succumbed into sleep.

TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers