An Erotic Encounter in Jasper

Story Info
Three find passion in the mountains.
2.6k words
3.86
16.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again I wake up with thoughts of your touch – your firm hands moving softly across my stomach down to my thighs until you reach my wet pussy.

This one starts in the town of Jasper

It has been awhile since we have seen each other but as we walk along the streets of Jasper we come upon each other - you notice me from a distance – you watch me as I walk towards you – you instantly remember the feel of my soft skin against your naked body – the touch of my mouth on your erect cock. Your body starts to tingle with memories of what use to be.

You see that I am with another attractive women and that we are deeply involved in our conversation not noticing you as you come closer brushing against me as we pass.

I stop to turn and see whose body I felt against mine and turn to see you smiling at me. I softly touch your arm as we stop and begin to chat for a few minutes. You can feel my desire for you still strong as ever. As we talk I mention to you that were are going for a hike later that day - you laugh when I tell you that we are going to a secret little place where we will suntan in the nude – I ask you to join us. You say you are busy but maybe another time. So we say our goodbyes and go our own way - you watch us as we walk away, both wearing very short jean shorts with just bathing suit tops on and our long blonde hair flowing behind us - looking very hot.

Again you feel your body tingle with old sensations of our bodies touching - as you turn to walk away you think that you may have made a mistake and should have joined us after all.

You go about your business but still in the back of your mind you keep remembering the feel of our naked bodies together – and how incredible good it always felt.

Finally you can no longer think of anything else but the touch of my soft skin. You decide you could use a break and a hike would be perfect.

You remember where we said we were going and decide to find the place hoping it is not to late to see us – hoping to be able to feel my soft skin against yours - to feel my warm mouth around your cock.

As you walk along the path you notice it is very quiet - there is no one on this path. You begin to wonder if this is the right place - hoping it is - hoping that it is not to late. You continue to walk just a little farther.

You feel the warmth of the sun shining brightly down on your face. You are about to turn around – thinking it is to late – but you hear laughter coming from somewhere in the distance up ahead.

You stop to listen not sure if it is us, you continue to quietly walk in the direction of the laughter until you get to the top of a hill you can now just see us in the distance. You notice the beauty of the surrounding mountains circling this small meadow with a small lake in the center of it all. The sky is a pale blue and you can feel the warmth of the sun on your body as you stand behind the brush watching us.

You are disappointed to see that we have our bathing suits on but you continue to watch us. We are in the water being playful and splashing each other – acting like two young schoolgirls laughing and giggling. You are about to move out from behind the bush when you see we are coming out of the water.

You watch as we go to lie down on our blanket. I sit down reaching for my towel and begin to dry my wet skin off you notice my friend starts to rub some oil on my back. Your eyes follow her hands as they move slowly up to my neck undoing the top of my bathing suit. She continues you rub the lotion over my back. Your eyes are glued to us as you watch her hands moving up to my shoulders - slowly moving over them until she reaches my breasts gently caressing them with her soft hands squeezing me nipples. Teasing me with her soft touch.

You decide you need to get a closer look. You scan the area for a better spot to hide. Seeing a group of thick brush directly across from us which would provide you with a better view you very quietly move over to them and just stand there and watch.

You are so close to us now that you can see the goose bumps on my skin as I respond to her touch you can even smell our sweet scent. She kisses my neck running her tongue along my shoulders as her hands move across my stomach and back up to my breasts. She is behind - I lean into her - you hear me moaning softly with pleasure as she caresses my breasts playing with my nipples. I turn my head to face her as she begins to kiss me on the mouth, deep hard passionate kisses, moving her tongue in my mouth. My arms wrap around her neck as I slowly now remove her top. You see her breasts - they are small but firm. I kiss her passionately moving my tongue in her mouth. I then begin to run my tongue along her shoulders moving slowly until I reach her breasts. Her nipples get hard with the touch of my soft lips sucking her breast. She moans so softly with pleasure as I continue to caress her breast and suck on them. You watch as my lips move across hers breasts sucking on her nipples at first and then taking more in my mouth teasing her - gently biting her nipples and then sucking them again. She moans loudly now wanting more.

I lay her on back as I slowly begin to run my tongue across her stomach moving down to her wet shaved pussy. You feel your cock growing hard now pressing against your zipper begging to be let lose - as you watch this scene playing out before your eyes. You now see that I am teasing her with my tongue flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue making her beg for more - you watch as I begin to suck on her clit inserting my fingers into her now very wet pussy. I continue to suck her clit as I move my fingers in and out of her pussy making her moan now very loudly as she cums.

You move a little closer to get an even better look but this time I hear you and look up to see you standing behind the bush. You step out from you hiding place I see that you have being watching us. I can see your cock is wanting out of confinement.

I don't say a word – I just motion for you to come over. She is still laying on her back as you approach and as you get closer I turn around to face you while still on my knees - without saying a word I slowly undo your zipper and remove your pants.

Your eyes follow her hands as they move across her body reaching her wet pussy she begins to play with herself - rubbing her clit with her fingers and then inserting them into her tight wet pussy - she moans with pleasure wanting so much more. You feel my soft hands gripping your hard cock and then feel the moisture of my wet lips wrapped around your cock sucking on it as it now grows even harder in my mouth. You watch her fingers moving in and out of her soaking wet pussy and then you look down at me while I continue to suck your hard cock.

I grip your cock with my hand again stroking it as I run my tongue over your balls - slowly putting them in my mouth while gently sucking on them.

You watch her as she slides her fingers faster and faster into her pussy until she screams with pleasure cumming again. She then slides her hard body over to us and starts to kiss my neck moving her hands all over my body squeezing my breasts turning me around to face her so she can put her soft mouth on my breasts to suck on them.

I refuse her, teasing her not letting her suck them yet. She is on her knees behind me and I pull her closer to us as I turn to kiss her soft mouth.

I move her closer to you and bend her head down so she can wrap her wet lips around your hard cock. You moan with pleasure as you feel her soft warm mouth around your erection.

Your body tenses and shakes with desire as you feel my mouth softly caressing your balls while she continues sucking your cock. We both begin to move our soft wet mouths up and down the shaft of your hard cock at the same time - teasing you with our mouths. The feeling of two mouths moving over your cock at the same time brings you to an ecstasy you have not felt before. We then take turns one moving their mouth along the shaft of your hard cock sucking on it and the other licking and gently caressing your balls with her mouth.

Your cock is harder than it has ever being before. We continue teasing you this way for what feels like and eternity.

I now firmly wrap my hand around your cock taking it away from her. I slowly move my mouth over the shaft of your cock while I begin to stroke it. I now tease you just caressing your balls and flicking the head of your cock with my tongue. I wrap my mouth around just the head of your cock and suck on it. You moan and thrust your hips forward wanting me to take all of your cock in my mouth but I refuse just taking in the tip of your cock continuing to tease you this way.

She begins to run her tongue across my back and you watch as her hands move slowly to down to my wet pussy teasing me with her fingers, inserting them inside my tight pussy - moving them back and forth inside me.

She then begins to play with my clit causing me to moan and squeeze your cock tighter with my wet mouth.

You feel my mouth moving desperately move up and down your hard cock while I gently caress your balls with my soft hands. I moan loudly as her touch makes me cum. I now desperately want to feel your hard cock inside me fucking me hard. I grab you and pull you down to me as I lay on my back - you spread my legs and slide between them.

Your hands move across my thighs until you reach my clit – you gently play with my clit and insert your fingers into my wet pussy making me moan.

She is on he knees right next to you watching you as you begin to push your cock inside my pussy – at first just giving me the head of your cock teasing me while you play with my clit and making me beg you for more.

You watch as she begins to run her tongue across my stomach and you continue to tease me with your cock. Her mouth moves over my breast and she softly sucks them.

You feel my wet pussy squeezing tighter around your cock. Your cock slowly moves in and out of my pussy making me moan for more.

Your eyes follow her watching her as she runs her tongue across my stomach until she reaches my pussy – she moves your hand away and gently begins to suck my clit while you are still fucking me.

I moan now wanting you to fuck me harder but she pulls your cock out and starts to suck on it. You feel her warm lips caressing your cock moving up and down it until you can feel all of your cock inside her soft wet mouth - then she grips your cock and pushes it back in my pussy as she begins to suck my clit again.

Your whole body is tingling with pleasure and you feel your balls beginning to tighten. You grasp my waist firmly and thrust your hips forward begin fucking me hard - again she grasps your cock and takes it out of my wet pussy and wraps her mouth around it.

You now feel her mouth moving faster up and down your cock squeezing it so gently between her lips and then again my wet pussy squeezing your hard cock making me moan again for more.

You thrust you hips forward hard this time deep into my wet pussy making me cum all over your cock moaning with pleasure.

You hold me tightly now by the waist and begin to fuck even harder you bend over my body reaching my breast with your mouth and softly suck on my breasts while still fucking me.

You now feel my legs tighten around your waist as you continue to fuck me hard, thrusting your hard cock deep inside me.

You look deeply into my eyes and softly stroke my face. She now watches us as you continue to softly stroke my face while fucking me. Her hands move down to her wet pussy as she begins to plays with her clit. She wants more - so she gets on all four and rubs her butt against your thigh begging you for your cock.

You grab her by the waist and push your hard cock inside her soft wet pussy. Your hand moves across her back and around her waist as you begin to play with her clit while thrusting your hips forward giving her all of your hard cock making her moan with pleasure as she until she cums all over your cock. You pull you cock out of her and feel me grip your cock and wrap me lips around it sucking on you.

I then pull you down on me so you are lying onto of me again.

You grab me by the waist and slide your cock inside me thrusting your hips forward as you begin to fuck me one more time. My legs wrap tightly around your waist as you grab my hands up over my head and hold me down so I can't move. You tease me just giving me the head of your cock.

I arch my back trying to move my hips up so I can take more of your cock in me but you hold me down and continuing to tease me with your cock - making me beg you for more.

Finally you can hold back no longer and thrust your cock deep inside me making me moan with pleasure as you make me cum again and again.

The feeling of my wet pussy moving up and down your hard cock squeezing it driving you crazy with pleasure, causes your cock to grow even harder with excitement and you feel your whole body begin to tingle, your balls tighten and you know you can no longer hold back – you finally explode in my pussy. We just lay in each other arms exhausted but very happy...:-)