An Erotic Evening

Story Info
You spend a horny night together.
3.8k words
4.37
38.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter the bedroom dressed in only a towel. My hair is tied up but stray strands escape; damp from the shower. My face is flushed from the heat and the orgasm I have just experienced whilst playing with myself in the shower. I allow the towel to slip off my damp skin revealing my swollen, pert nipples, shaven pussy with the rose tattoo just above.

I pull on my black butterfly thong with the diamante back. Underneath I push the silver bullet of the remote controlled vibe into my still wet pussy and place the clitoral stimulator in a position to give me sensual thrills whilst we are out. I quickly play with the remote control to check it is working and give a little gasp as I feel the vibrations in my pussy and on my clit. I think longingly of the passion that is yet to come later that night. I give my nipples a quick squeeze before putting on my nipple rings. I put on my short, silky, silvery dress that barely covers my breasts. I put on my sparkly, high-heeled shoes and add a necklace to finish the look. I let down my long brown hair and look at myself admiringly in the mirror. I hope you will appreciate my look.

I come downstairs to find you waiting impatiently. You look at me appreciatively.

"It was worth the wait," you say as you look me up and down.

You look very sexy, dressed in smart trousers and a stylish shirt.

We leave the house and drive to the restaurant. As we are reading the menu I pass you the remote control box.

"You might like to try this out," I say with an innocent smile on my face.

"What is it?" you ask with a puzzled expression on your face.

"Try it and see," I suggest.

You press one of the buttons. I give a soft moan as I feel the sensual vibrations against my clit. You smile knowingly as you figure out the small box's function. You press another button and as the bullet inside my pussy buzzes softly I close my eyes feeling myself flush with the pleasure. I can feel the juices from my pussy start to flow even with just this slight stimulation.

"I think we're going to have lots of fun with this box of tricks!" you grin.

I pick up the menu and wonder which dishes I should eat to compliment how horny I feel. I am deep in concentration when a buzzing inside my thong catches me unawares and I sigh with pleasure at the tingling sensations building up in my wet pussy. Just at that moment the handsome waiter appears asking if we were ready to order. I can feel a blush forming, hoping that he is oblivious to the reasons for my gasps of pleasure. I catch you smiling at me and feel your hand on my thigh below the table, caressing my warm skin. I gently tap your hand off and place my order, feeling rather flustered and having the feeling that the waiter is talking to my flushed cleavage rather than my face. I allow myself to relax slightly while you give your order to the waiter.

"You're so cruel, giving me a thrill like that just as I was about to order," I reprimand.

"You didn't give any directions as to when I was to use it, it was fun watching you try to control your horniness," you wink sexily.

I am to realise that I have given you a dominance over me that I am powerless to control.

I am let off the hook as our starters arrive. We both notice the smile the waiter gives me as he puts down my plate.

"Seems I'm not the only one who appreciates your charms!" you observe.

"Well, he'd be mad not to!" I reply confidently as I sensually run my hands over the silky fabric covering my breasts, feeling my fingers arousing my nipples.

You laugh in amusement and I imagine your cock growing hard at the sight of my hard nipples showing through my dress.

We eat our starter and main meal chatting amicably, with lots of hushed laughter as we pay each other compliments. As the wine we are drinking takes it's effect on me I start to envisage the fun we'll have later and imagine your strong hands running down my body. I am feeling tipsy and giggly as I slide my shoe off my left foot and begin to run my foot up the inside of your leg. You smile and as my foot reaches the top of your thigh. I can feel your heat through your trousers. I reach your cock, feeling it already aroused from my touch. I apply more pressure and feel you growing harder. You give a little moan of pleasure and I feel the familiar vibrations at my clit. As I massage your cock I experience the pulsations alternately in my pussy and on my clit. My breathing is becoming shallow and I can feel my skin flushing from the excitement of feeling so horny in a public place when we are the only ones aware of that fact. I can tell from your slight smile that you are enjoying the power you have to make me so horny without even touching me.

The waiter returns to take our dessert orders.

"Everything ok with your meal?" he enquires, observing me with a slight smile that suggests he recognises an aroused woman.

"It was lovely, thank you," you reply.

"I can't wait for dessert," you add, directing a smile at me as you allow the bullet to buzz silently inside me once again.

I take a sharp intake of breath, not expecting to be stimulated whilst having a conversation with the handsome waiter!

"I'm sure the dessert will be very pleasurable!" smiles the waiter in his sexy voice as he drinks in my aroused body with his eyes.

You order a chocolate ice cream sundae. As I order the chocolate mousse cheesecake with raspberries, the buzzing clit changes in intensity to a strong throbbing. I am sure the waiter will be able to hear it, I'm in no doubt he sees my reaction as I gasp with a smile as the stimulations make my pussy hot and wet. I struggle to get my words out and gasp my way through my order.

The waiter grins as he leaves and as I turn to face you I can see you also grinning; with the satisfaction of making me squirm.

"That's really unfair," I scold, but can't cover up my aroused smile.

"I'd have to agree with the waiter that my dessert will be very pleasurable indeed!" you chuckle, unable to conceal your delight in turning me on and no doubt imagining yourself fucking me later.

"We'll have to wait and see!" I tease.

As we eat our desserts I play with your cock with my feet, enjoying feeling the hardness through your trousers. I tease you by plunging my finger into my chocolate mousse and slowing sucking it off suggestively whilst you reward me with small buzzes of the oyster in my pussy. You then explain in detail how you wished you could tear my dress off, lie me across the table and smear your ice cream onto my nipples and pussy before sucking and licking it off.

"Sounds great! We'll try that next time we eat ice cream at home," I promise with a wicked grin as the thought of the cold ice cream arousing my nipples turns me on.

As we leave the restaurant you give the waiter a generous tip.

"Enjoy the rest of your evening!" he offers, giving me a last admiring look.

I turn and gave him a sexy smile back before following you out of the door into the warm night.

"You're such a naughty girl, getting turned on in front of the waiter!" you admonish with a smile as we stroll down the street, your hand on my bum and mine in your trouser back pocket.

"I could hardly help it!" I reply with a giggle.

"You'll have to try harder to control yourself," you advise.

Suddenly you pull me into a shop doorway, pushing your hard, muscular body up against my curvaceous body. As we kiss deeply and passionately, I once again feel the vibrations against my clit. I feel your cock growing hard against me, making my pussy tingle even more. You hand pushes up my dress, fondling my buttock. I could almost fuck you here and now I feel so horny.

The wine has made me feel sexy and confident. I quickly unbutton your trousers and pull your hard cock out, gasping as I feel its nakedness for the first time that evening. I push you forward slightly as you feel the pleasurable shock of having your cock in my hand and I kneel down to give your cock a hard suck, hoping that no one will see in the darkness, but not caring too much if they do.

"Oh yes!" you grown with pleasure.

I stand up and give you a sexy, teasing kiss before leaving the doorway, walking slowly whilst you cover your hardness and catch up with me.

"You are a dirty tease!" you scold me, with a sly grin.

We enter the club and you give me money to buy drinks. You say you're going to the toilet. I go over to the bar and hope that I'm served by the sexiest barman. I'm in luck and as he asks what I want I feel the buzzing against my clit causing me to moan slightly and I smile to myself, knowing you must be watching close by. You don't let the buzzing stop but I manage to order our drinks despite the increasing wetness and tingling of my pussy. I can feel my skin flush with pleasure and my nipples harden. Feeling brave I push my breasts forward allowing the barman to see my excited nipples through the fabric of my dress.

"Are you here alone?" asks the barman, as he absorbs the sight of my arousal.

"No, I'm here with my husband," I reply with a flirtatious smile.

"Shame," he says quietly to himself, then "He's lucky man to have a such a beautiful wife!"

I simultaneously blush at the compliment and gasp as once again you give me a wave of pleasure inside my pussy.

"See you later!" he winks as he goes to serve his next customer.

I turn to see you standing across the room with a sexy smile on your face.

"What were you talking to the barman about?" you demand.

I tell you what the barman said.

"He doesn't know just how lucky I am... To have a very beautiful wife who is a great fuck!" you whisper in my ear.

We drink and chat as we watch everyone on the dance floor.

"Our turn," I say as we finish our drinks and I pull you onto the dance floor.

We dance close, my hands on you bum pulling you in closer. One of your hands is running up and down my spine, sending excited shivers down my back, the other you slide up my skirt and rest on my bum. Our hips grind in time to the pumping music, I feel your cock harden against me making me hot. I can feel the heat of your breath against my neck as you tease me with soft kisses that you know arouse me into a frenzy. My nipples are erect, pressing against your muscular chest; I'm sure you must be able to feel them through our clothing. I move my hands up to you neck and caress your glistening skin. I push my body harder into yours as your tongue caresses my neck, tasting my salty skin. I moan and grind my hips against you as you again send pulses of pleasure from my clit to pussy with the remote. We share a long and lusty kiss. It must look like we're practically fucking on the dance floor, but the combination of alcohol and arousal push my inhibitions away. A man standing alone, leaning against the wall catches my eye. He is watching us as we dance.

"That man, over there," I whisper in your ear. "He's watching us."

"Watching you more like!" you laugh.

You're right. He gives me a sexy wink and a slow smile, my mind goes wild and I feel myself getting turned on by him looking at me

Soon we are exhausted from our arousing dance. We find an isolated corner table where we continue to caress each others bodies to the rhythm of the music. You touch my breasts through my dress and feel the rings around my hard nipples.

"I want to see," you say. In the slight privacy of the corner you gently pull back the silky fabric of my dress to reveal a firm breast, the silver ring hugging my hard nipple. Before I can protest you quickly bend down to give my nipple a suck and nibble. The thrill and exciting stimulation of my new toy, along with your passionate caresses has made my pussy so wet and hungry for your cock.

"Let's go" I say.

"Just one more drink," you reply as you adjust my dress to cover my exposed breast and get up to go to the bar.

I remain seated at the table, absorbed in the beat of the music. Suddenly I feel the buzzing at my clit give me a shock. I look up expecting to see you approaching.

Instead I see the man who was watching us dance standing a few metres away. Was he watching our intimate passion? I realise how incredibly handsome and sexy is. He gives me his slow, sexy smile again and the buzzing at my clit makes me tingle once again. I realise he has the remote control. I feel self-conscious and horny at the same time. He stares at me as he again presses the button and I moan softly. I'm powerless to stop him, my pussy just wants more. He can see I'm aroused and makes the buzzing at my clit more powerful. I can see the shape of his hardened cock through his trousers. He's bigger than you and as the buzzing starts within my wet, hot pussy, I wonder what it would be like to be fucked by his big, hard cock. Is he imagining fucking me? My breathing quickens as the buzzing in my pussy becomes stronger. We continue to stare at each other as the vibrations become constant and I'm lost in a world of arousal. My nipples are tingling and hard, I'm moaning with desire to be fucked, and with the excitement of being stimulated by another man. I can feel my body tense and I know it won't be long before the stranger tips me over the edge into orgasm. I don't want it to stop. I close my eyes and allow the waves of pleasure to wash over me as the buzzing continues to make me even hornier.

"Oh, yes!" I moan softly as I reach the height of arousal and come.

Breathless, I open my eyes to see him still staring at me. He gives me one last smile and walks away. I see you over to the left, you've been watching me too.

"How did it feel to have another man make you come?" you smile wickedly as you sit back down next to me.

"It makes me feel so horny and want to go home and fuck you right now!" I reply before kissing you passionately.

"Let's go," you say.

We quickly leave the club and you decide we should take a taxi home. You claim it's because you've had too much to drink, but I know that you wouldn't be able to bear not being able to touch me on the drive home. You can't seem to keep you hands off me, squeezing my bum and fondling my breasts through my dress as the taxi takes us closer to home.

"You are so sexy, you're really making me horny tonight," I whisper in your ear, then moan deeply as I feel yet more vibrations in my pussy.

We arrive home at last, and after paying the taxi driver we enter the dark house. As you lock the door I remove the bullet from my pussy in anticipation of feeling your touch.

Standing in the living room we embrace and I tease you with my sexy kisses you love so much. I wallow in the waves of excitement travelling down towards my pussy. You push my dress off my shoulders; it drops to my waist. You ease it over my hips and it drops to the floor and I'm naked except for my thong, heels, necklace and nipple rings.

"Wow! What a horny sight you are!" you smile.

You lead me up to the bedroom where you lay me on the bed. I unbutton your shirt and rubbing your smooth, muscular torso beneath I can't wait to be fucked. You quickly strip to your boxers and I can see that your cock is big and hard and ready to fill my wet, hot pussy. However, it seems that you have other ideas. From out of nowhere, it seems, you produce two silk scarves and use them to tie my wrists to the bed.

"No!" I moan, pretending to resist but in reality becoming more and more horny in anticipation of what is to come.

You remove your boxer shorts and finally I'm rewarded with the sight of your huge cock, hungry for pussy. You place it near my face and I waste no time in taking it into my mouth and sucking hard making you moan.

"That feels amazing! You're so cock hungry!" you declare.

You put a blind-fold over my eyes; what little light there is in the room disappears , having the effect of heightening my other senses. Your touch inflames me even more. You tug at my nipple rings, removing them and proceed to suck and nibble them, then rub your hard cock over their hardened forms.

"Oh yes, don't stop!" I gasp.

Suddenly I hear you leave the room. I strain to hear where you have gone. I'm left on the bed hungry for you to return to fulfil my craving for cock.

You return and after giving my nipples another teasing nibble you peel off my thong. I feel you start to rub cold ice over my body. I moan as I feel the heat of my skin melt it. You rub it over my nipples, which sends tiny shocks down into my pussy. The ice travels down my tense stomach and down over my clit. It feels amazing. You push the ice into my pussy then lick and suck all over my clit and pussy, drinking up the ice my hot pussy has melted causing me to gasp and moan.

Next I feel your strong hands rubbing oil into my hot body. All over my breasts, stomach and thighs. You massage my breasts firmly then concentrate on the sensitive skin inside my thighs. My pussy is aching for your touch and at last your fingers run over my clit, making it tingle. You thrust your fingers deep inside my pussy.

"You're so wet!" you exclaim. You're fucking me hard with your fingers and rubbing my clit with your thumb.

"Oh, that's so good, I need a big cock in me!" I groan.

"I want to watch you being fucked first," you inform me. I smile and wonder who's cock I'll be having.

"I hope it's a nice big thick juicy cock!" I smile.

I feel the weight of a heavy piece of hard man meat rubbing my hard nipples, the anticipation grows. It moves down my body and rests on my clit and I feel your big strong hands playing with my hard nipples. I feel your cock at my mouth once more and suck you hard as the other cock plunges deep inside me.

"Your pussy's so hungry for cock!" you say as I suck your cock harder. The cock fucks me so hard I'm so close to coming.

Suddenly he withdraws the cock from my swollen pussy.

"Oh, I was enjoying that!" I grin cheekily.

"Maybe you'll enjoy this even more," you suggest. I feel another cock at the entrance to my pussy. As it slowly eases into my wet hole I can feel that it's bigger than any I've had before, I feel stretched, I feel dirty but so horny, I'm loving my role as a submissive wife. Even though it's so big it has little trouble filling me up as I'm so wet and the size of the cock and your big strong hands rubbing all over my body make me wetter still. I groan in deep pleasure as the huge cock stretches my pussy wide. It feels amazing.

"You're such a dirty girl being fucked by such a big cock!" you chide. Your hard cock is in my mouth again and I suck harder than ever, wishing my hands were free to touch your body. I feel so dominated by the cocks in my pussy and mouth. You rub my breasts and tease my nipples. The cock is fucking me harder.

"More!" I demand.

"Fuck me harder!" "I love watching you get fucked!" you say in enjoyment and arousal.

You suck my nipples again before moving down to suck my clit. I feel like I'm going to explode as you're playing with my nipples, sucking my clit and the huge cock is banging in my throbbing, hot, wet pussy.

"My turn now," you say as the large cock give a last huge thrust.

The cock is replaced by your hard cock.

"Oh, yes!" I moan as you finally slide deep inside me.

The pleasure is immense as you ride me. You remove my blindfold and we look deep into each others eyes. I see you burning with desire for me and fuck me faster and harder with deep thrusting strokes. Our breathing is heavy with passion. My pussy is throbbing and I wrap my legs around you allowing you deeper access to my hot, wet hole. My whole body is tingling and burning with desire as you suck and nibble my hard nipples. We kiss passionately, our tongues entwined. You reach down to rub my clit and I come.

"Oh.. yes! Oh God.. Yes" I moan as you thrust deeper inside me and the waves of pleasure consume me. I feel you come filling my pussy with your hot spunk. I feel amazing.

12