An Erotic Fairytale

Story Info
Princess explores carnal desires.
1.4k words
4.14
18.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon time, in a land far, far, away, there lived a beautiful princess named Katerina. She was the fairest in the land with long raven hair, seductive green eyes and big beautiful breasts. She had just come of age and her father, the king, had announced that she was now open to receive suitors. Many parties were planned for the remainder of the year so that suitors from all across the land could come to court the lovely princess.

Katerina awoke early on the morning of the first party. She was very excited thinking about how wonderful it was going to be. All the people dressed in their finest and all of the handsome men there to meet her! She imagined what they would look like...with broad shoulders and strong arms; nice solid chests and rippled abs leading down to hard tree trunk manhoods. It made her wet just thinking about them!

You see, although Katerina had just come of age, she was no stranger to carnal desires. Katerina was a lusty girl with strong sexual passions and she had many at her beck and call to help quell her fires.

The first time she felt the stirrings of lust was when she witnessed her chamber maid, Ella, in the throes of an orgasm administered by the stable hand. He had his head buried between her milky thighs which were spread whorishly wide. Ella's huge tits were jiggling around as she bucked and writhed.

Katerina couldn't look away! Although she had never seen such an act before, her body responded with a tingling in her pussy. She continued to watch as the stable hand stood up and untied his breeches. Her jaw dropped when his thick, veined prick popped out of its confinements.

Ella got on her knees in front of him and grabbed his cock. She could barely get her hand around it! She licked the tip and swirled her tongue all around it. Then she opened wide and swallowed his whole prick as if she was starved. She grunted as she pumped him with her mouth taking him all the way down her throat. Katerina could see the muscles in Ella's throat work as she deep throated the stable hand. He moaned as he grabbed her head and began to fuck her mouth like a cunt.

In the meantime, Ella's hands were busy pulling on her nipples and fingering her pussy. They were covered her juices which was running down her thighs. She then reached up between the stable hand's legs and rubbed the tip of her cream lubricated finger on his puckered asshole. He moaned and spread his legs wider to giver her better access. Katerina couldn't believe it as she saw Ella's finger slowly disappear into his asshole. In response, the stable hand bucked and shoved his cock deeper into Ella's mouth. Katerina saw Ella's cheeks expand as he came and filled her mouth. Then gooey white cream began to lewdly ooze out between her lips and his prick. Ella continued to suck and cleaned his whole cock as it softened.

The stable hand leaned back against the wall to help steady his jittery legs. His grin showed how great he felt but he was far from finished. He meant to spear the hot little wench and intended to finish the task. Ella too wanted to feel his hard thick prick splitting her tight pussy. She decided to help him along by putting on a little show.

She laid back and spread her legs wide showing him her pink pussy surrounded by lovely auburn curls. She stroked and brushed her curls with her fingers as her hand snaked its way to her core. She moaned as she brushed her clit but kept her fingers moving. She wanted him to see how hungry her cunt was! She roughly stuck two fingers into herself with a slurping sound which only got louder as she fucked herself.

The stable hand's beautiful cock began to harden at the sight of this wantonness. What a hot and horny bitch she was! He began to stroked himself in time with Ella's fingers. The he fell to his knees and rubbed his cock on her clit. Ella moaned her appreciation and delight saying "Fuck me! Oh please fuck me!" He grabbed her hand and removed her fingers so that he could spear her with his now fully erect cock.

Katerina watched with wonder as she saw Ella's cunt lips stretch around the prick invading her body. Surely she would be split in two! But, Ella just kept saying "Yes! Yes! Give it all to me! Shove that cock deep in my pussy!" Katerina couldn't believe the words coming from Ella's mouth! She had always seemed to be such a docile girl!

The stable hand finally managed to insert his entire length into Ella's tight pussy so that his balls rested on her ass. He slowly ground his hips rubbing her insides with his cock. Next, he pulled back until just the mushroomed head was inside her. Katerina could see the glistening coat of slick cunt juice on his length before he roughly shove it back in. He quickened his tempo and continued to pump.

Ella was moaning and thrashing her head side to side. Her hands were all over her tits, pulling and pinching and abusing the poor nipples! She looked as if she'd gone insane! Katerina was certain she must be delirious but she wasn't sure if it was from pain or pleasure. When Ella's thrashing started to include her whole body and she screamed "I'm cumming! Oh, god, I'm cumming! Please don't stop!" Katerina had her answer. She watched, mesmerized, as the stable hand grunted his response by thrusting even deeper into Ella's abused pussy. A few more jerky thrusts and he slumped over her, spent.

Katerina couldn't get to her chamber fast enough. She had to process what she had just seen. She had heard the tittering giggles as the maids talked about their adventures so she sort of knew about what she had seen but it was so far beyond her imaginations! And what Ella had done to herself! It was extraordinary.

She couldn't believe what she was feeling. She was a lady! A princess! She should have been appalled; disgusted, even! But, to the contrary, she felt exhilarated, and curious! What would it feel like to have someone kiss your pussy? What would it feel like to have a cock in your mouth?

She had had tingling sensations in her pussy before that ached to be touched but her guilt always stopped her. She'd always been told that such an act was a sin. Sex was only for procreation and women weren't supposed to enjoy it. But, today, Ella had obviously enjoyed the stable hand's fucking. There was no way Katerina could control herself. Her hands acted of their own accord, mimicking Ella's.

Katerina began slowly moving her hands over her breasts pulling and pinching her own nipples as she had seen Ella do. A jolt of electricity ran straight to her cunt. What an incredible sensation! She continued playing with her tits while her other hand began to lift her skirts. When she got past the many layers of petticoats, she stuck her hand inside her knickers.

Her pussy was so hot and sopping wet. She tentatively brushed her fingers over herself setting off more jolts of electricity. How could something that felt so wonderful be a sin?!? She decided right there that they were wrong. She bravely increased the pressure of her fingers and began to explore her pussy. She felt her meaty lips that opened to reveal her virgin hole. She slipped the tip of a finger inside relishing in the feeling.

Her hand continued its exploration and moved upward. It came in contact with the nub of her clit and Katerina jumped. It was like nothing she had felt before...almost as if she had touched the center of her very being! She touched it again, a little firmer. God it felt wonderful! She began to rub her clit in earnest occasionally dipping her fingers into her dripping hole while she continued pinching and pulling her nipples. Soon, she started to feel a tightness in her belly as wave after wave of incredible sensation hit her. She was cumming! Like Ella, she thrashed on her bed, turning her head side to side, soaking her hand with her juices. She never wanted this feeling to stop!

As her orgasm subsided, Katerina basked in the glow. She had never felt so elated in her life! Every part of her body was alive and tingling. She couldn't have stood on her legs even if she'd wanted to. She realized that she had discovered something incredible and knew that she would explore its joys often.