An Erotic Induction

Info
Masterhypnotist does a sample induction.
464 words
3.32
194.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/01/2003
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you listen to the induction, keep your mind clear and focus on what is said. Do not try and analyze it. Just feel good! If you enjoy the experience, email me at the address on my profile.



_________________________________________

You are listening to this because you want to feel good. You want to feel even better than you do now. We will accomplish that.

If you are able, take off all of your clothes and get comfortable. Sit in a comfortable chair or lay on the bed with a small pillow under your head. If you cannot be naked, wear loose comfortable clothing. Do that, turn the volume up so you can hear and start the induction over again.

Okay, you now should be very comfortable with your arms at your sides, palms down. Take several deep breaths, holding each one. Deep breath - hold it - exhale - deep breath - hold it - exhale.

With each breath the tension leaves your body and your muscles begin to feel limp. Concentrate on my voice. Think of nothing else. Your mind blank - blank - blank.

You are becoming more and more relaxed. Your shoulders are relaxed, your arms are relaxed, your legs are relaxed. Your whole body is feeling more and more relaxed. Your head is heavy and your eyes are closed. Your eyes feel locked tight. You are feeling very relaxed.

Count from 100 down to one. Do it out loud. 100 - 99 - 98 - keep counting as I speak.... . As the numbers get lower you feel more and more sleepy. You find yourself having trouble saying the numbers - so relaxed - so sleepy. Every muscle is now relaxed. Every muscle. You can feel the air on your body and that feels so good.

Spread your legs so there is more air on your genitals. It feels wonderful. You can feel yourself getting aroused. You feel it in your genitals, your breasts, your neck, under your arms. Your whole body is feeling erotic. It feels very good. Very good. As you lay there your body feels like it is sinking deeper and deeper into a trance. You will now count to fifty - to yourself. When you get to fifty you will start to waken from a wonderful, relaxing trance. You will feel very relaxed. Now count. Keep counting as I speak. With each number you go deeper. Deeper. 10, 11, 12 ... keep counting. Your mind is blank, except for my voice. So comfortable, so comfortable. You are getting close to fifty. When you reach fifty you will start to waken. Slowly waking up. Slowly waking up. Now you are awake. If you enjoyed this exercise and would like to know more, email me at masterhypnotist9@aol.com.

--:--
--:--
1.0
masterhypnotist
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

amazin audio. i came so many times. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cant hear

tried to listen to your story but couldnt hear a thing. not sure if its this end our something wrong with the file

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good work

I liked it keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Voice

The VOICE didnt do it for me-sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
stupid

hypNOTicly dumb!

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Countdown A woman tries to remove her conditioning before midnight.in Mind Control
Yogabot Pt. 01 A girl gets into hypnosis to help with yoga. And likes it.in Mind Control
Heat Therapist finds a placebo more effective than anticipated.in Mind Control
Hunting Day Emily gets claimed as a nanotech slave for hunters.in Mind Control
V.I.P. A young woman is gifted with a very special day spa package.in Mind Control
More Stories