An Erotic Massage

Story Info
An older neighbor takes a "legit" massage to a new place.
985 words
3.88
94.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had just turned 19 I was still living with my parents when I sprained my knee in a skateboarding accident. My parents were leaving town for the weekend and usually I'd be forced to stay with a family member. My uncle had moved to town the year before, but was gone. So I was stuck with my parent's friend Chuck for the week. He was actually pretty cool, he was about 55, but he smoked pot and a few times would get me stoned. He had a really nice place. Even a pool and Jacuzzi. I didn't seem the first few nights, but on the third night I was there we went out and got some dinner then he asked if I wanted to hang out and watch a movie or something. Sounded good to me. Before we got home he bought some Jack Daniels and coca cola, my favorite drink.

So we get home and have some drinks, I was feeling pretty buzzed. Then Chuck asks if I wanted to see some photos of his exgirl friend. OF COURSE! I said.

So he pulls out there weird polaroids of this kind of trashy blonde girl with big tits, she's posing in the pics trying to look sexy. They were pretty good. I didn't realized Chuck was such a cool guy.

He then asked if I wanted to hop in the Jacuzzi to relax my knee, it could help, at this point I was pretty sloshed. So I went up to change into my bathing suit and when I got back down Chuck was already in the spa. We sat and talked a bunch, he told me about his ex, even relayed some pretty hot sex stories. We ran out of drinks and I offered to get some more from the Kitchen, but Chuck said to relax and he'd get it. When he got up I was SHOCKED to see he wasn't wearing any bathing suit, he was naked. Not only that I was even MORE SHOCKED to see it looked like he had a semi erection. It all happened quick so I tried to play it cool. He came back with the booze and hopped back in, we never talked about it.

After a little while we decided to go back in and watch some tv, I went to my room and got change, when I came back down Chuck was on the couch in a towel and there was a porn movie on. "you mind if we watch this?" He asked. I said sure. It was some kind of gang bang porn, I had seen porn before but nothing this graphic, lots of fucking, anal and a ton of facials.

We watched for awhile, I was still so drunk and found myself getting turned on by the porn. It was pretty intense. He asked how my knee was feeling, I told him the spa helped but it still hurt. He got up and disappeared into the other room for awhile. He then came back in and brought out a table. Here get on this he said.

"what is it?"

"It's a massage table," he told me.

"nah, I'm cool," I said.

Just get up here, you'll feel better I promise, he said.

Just strip down to your boxers. I turned around and tried to take off my clothes and angle my body so he couldn't see the front of my boxers since I had an erection.

I slowly got on the table with my back to him.

I turned my head towards the tv and kept my eyes on the porno that was on. He started rubbing the back of my knee, it felt great. He used a lot of oil and really got in there. I rested my eyes a bit and felt like maybe I even fell asleep for a second.

When I opened my eyes the porno filled my gaze and I saw that Chuck was no longer wearing the towel. His penis was fully erect and pointed right at me. The head was actually rubbing against my leg.

Okay, turn over. He said.

I was buzzed hard at this point and I knew I still had raging hard on and I was a alittle freaked out that he was naked.

I slowly turned over. Knowing that he was going to see my hard on.

"you like the movie, eh?" he asked.

"yeah, it's pretty good." I said straight faced.

"here let me stretch your leg out this will feel great." He then stood by my head and reached over and bent my right leg and pulled it towards him. As he did his hard cock was resting on my shoulder right next to my face.

He then moved down towards my leg and started rubbing my thigh again, I peeked down to see that my cock was sticking out of my boxers.

"look," he said, "those guys are going to cum on her face."

I turned my head to see about five black guys surrounding the girl and jerking off about to cum on her. As I watched he lubed up his hand and started jerking my cock.

"yep, there they go, they're going to cum," he said and acted like he wasn't stroking me.

I acted like it wasn't happening. "yeah, they sure are,' I stuttered back.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see he was jerking me with one hand and himself with another.

"they're cummming, he said as I felt a load of his cum shoot on my leg. It was super hot and his pace picked up and I felt myself about to cum.

I wiggled but he kept on and I unload a HUGE load all over my stomach.

Him and I never spoke about it again, but it always turns me on when I think back to it.