An Erotic New Year...

Story Info
A hot new relationship reaches its peak.
978 words
3.74
12.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An Erotic New Year - The Night Before

I felt my heart beat faster when I heard Chris had arrived. Lindsay and I had made good time getting to the hotel and were lounging around waiting for the others to arrive when I got his phone call. Lindsay knew by my sudden glow and giddiness who was on the phone without even asking. Smiling I plopped back down on the bed as Chris checked into OUR room and then came to get me. When he walked through the doors I felt a tingling in my pussy. He looked even better than I remembered. Our long - distance relationship had caused both of us much anticipation and I could tell he was a bit hard inside of his pants.

He said hi to Lindsay, then jumped onto the bed next to me, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me lightly on the forehead. Having Lindsay there was a little awkward, and finally I stood up, feigning tiredness from the trip, and said I wanted to move my things into OUR room. As soon as we got into the elevator we latched onto one another, kissing each other passionately while I wrapped my legs around his strong, firm waist. Once in the room, he threw me down on the bed and we made out like high school kids, re-exploring one another's' bodies and grinding our hips together urgently. Then the phone rang. It was Lindsay saying the rest of our friends had arrived. I said ok and that I wanted to put some things away and then we'd be down in a few minutes...

Well, I had no intentions of leaving the seclusion of our room anytime soon and judging by the size of his cock, neither did Chris. He didn't even ask who called; we didn't care about anything except tearing each others' clothing off as quickly as possible. I was so hot I could barely stand it as he slid down the bed and began licking my inner thigh. He licked just up to my wet pussy, then backed up and blew his hot breath on the wet trail he had left from my knee to my lips. Shuddering as my clit hardened fast, I moaned in pleasure as he licked and blew on my entire body. Finally, with a devilish grin, he planted his face between my legs and licked my lips with the tip of his tongue, gently and slowly.

My body quivered uncontrollably as he inserted the tip of his tongue into my slit, barely touching on my clit and then pulling back out. He suddenly took my entire clit in his mouth, sucking and licking... he slowly inserted one finger into my drenched pussy, but removed it abruptly when he saw how close I really was to cumming. Not needing words, we moved towards the spacious bathroom and turned the shower on. As the room filled with steam he licked my nipples, swirling his soft, hot tongue over them. I pulled him into the steamy hot shower with me and fell to my knees.

I took his throbbing cock in my hands and stroked it over and over, up and down the shaft, while sucking on his bulging balls. I began licking his cock while running my hands up and down his thighs, pressing my fingers into the muscles hard as I felt him shiver. He began thrusting his hips back and forth, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth. I grabbed his ass with both hands and forced his head deep into my throat. He entwined his fingers into my long, dark hair, pulling my head towards his dick with urgency, over and over. I leaned my head back to catch every single drop of his hot cum in my mouth, moaning in ecstasy as I swallowed mouthful after mouthful, licking my lips and begging for more.

He pulled me up from the shower floor, still rock hard, and pushed me up against the shower wall. Holding my shoulders firmly to the wall, he entered from slightly beneath me, lifting me up a few inches as I rode his huge, hard cock. Slamming into me harder and harder as I got wetter and wetter, he felt that I was close to orgasm by the trembling of my clit. He turned me around and I grabbed onto the towel rack for support. He teased his head in and out of my pussy and ass, and I finally could not stand it any longer. I growled for him to fuck me hard and spread my legs slightly farther apart so he could penetrate even deeper. But he still teased, slipping his finger into my ass, and drawing it out very slowly. I moaned and begged him to fuck me with his enormous cock.

Finally, without notice, he slammed it into me hard and deep. An erotic scream escaped before I could hold it back. I rubbed my ass all over him as he fucked my pussy from behind, plunging deeper and deeper with ever stroke. I massaged my clit with my fingers, until he covered my hand with one of his and began fingering my rock hard clit himself. Numerous throaty moans escaped my lips as I came hard on his cock, him pushing deep inside me and me pushing myself hard against him. As I came all over his cock, he sucked on his fingers and mine, lapping up every drop of my juices.

We got out of the shower and laid down on the king sized bed, our lips pressed together, my breasts against his chest, his cock against my pussy, intertwined and in love. We fell asleep, exhausted. Around midnight we woke, starving, and went to find food. After dinner, we immediately began rubbing up on each other again...