An Erotic Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why?" she asked, not thinking, just wondering where the sat nav was actually taking them.

"Para que eu possa te beijar", he whispered, leaning over and flicking her ear with his words.

Jen laughed. "Ok, I have no idea what that was. Tell me."

"So I can kiss you, of course."

"What, again? Haven't you had enough of that already?" she said, cheekily, keeping her eyes on the narrow road but wishing she could look over at him. She could feel those dark eyes boring into her.

"Sim, de novo, e novamente, e novamente."

Whatever those words meant, from the way he had raised her long dress to above her knees before speaking, she was in complete agreement with him.

She took turning after turning, winding down small cramped lanes and crooked roads no larger than a London alley. Odd little houses sat back from the streets and the only sounds were those made by the car and from the wind that rustled through the trees above them. And yet, despite there being very few people around, there was nowhere to pull over.

"Pah," he said at one point. "These ridiculous tiny roads. How can there be no places to pull up a car?"

"There are laybys, but things are too open. You don't want us in open view of people, do you?"

"No, of course not, minha linda. But it would be nice to just find somewhere so that I can touch you softly."

Jen's mind thrilled to his words, her body flushed. Still, it made no difference, there were no quiet places to pause.

Paulo's hand remained on her knee and, whether he was aware or not, his stroking of her skin became more intense. It felt to her, in her heightened state, as though he would rub the skin right off her.

The search for a spot to park now became more frantic. And the wetness in the v at the top of her legs felt like a pond. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

Finally, almost at the end of their journey and just a couple of miles away from the station, a large layby presented itself. They came upon it suddenly and she flung the steering wheel around and they raced into the empty space. She turned the car off and they sat silently for a little while. Cars did pass and she shuddered at the thought of anyone she knew seeing them. But the thought left her head when he turned her face towards him.

The intense kissing began again and if he'd been naked, she would have sat on his cock there and then, in view of people or not. After a while, he asked her to put her fingers inside her knickers.

This time when she asked why, she did so knowing full well that the response would make her horny.

"Eu quero chupar seu suco."

"And that means......?"

"I want to suck your juices. If you stick your fingers inside your cunt, you can let me suck them clean. Yes?"

Oh yes, yes. Whatever you want, she thought.

She pulled her knickers away from her pussy and slid two fingers inside. She was so wet that she didn't have to enter far to be able to give him what he wanted. He sniffed her scent like a dog sniffing at a bitch on heat, then closing his eyes, he took her fingers and put them inside his mouth. He sucked them and gave them back to her.

Again, he said, and again she complied. Again and again, fingers dipped inside her wetness, fingers were sucked clean. She was so turned on, she wanted his cock inside her. Unable to have his thickness, she asked for his fingers instead.

"Não! I don't want to touch you like that yet. I am saving the feel of you for next week."

"Please", she begged. "Just for a moment."

"No, definitely not. I will have to be strong for us both, I can see."

"I think you're being mean," she pouted. "I won't touch myself again."

"I don't care. I want us to be naked when I touch you there."

"Please," she whispered. "I really want to feel your fingers inside me. Just for a moment, that's all."

She felt like a child begging her father for the sweets he'd promised her mother she could not have.

He smiled. "Ok, just once. One finger only."

She slid forward in the seat so that she could lie back a little, and raised her hips. He leant over and pulled at her knickers roughly. She raised her arse higher and he pushed and pulled her knickers down until they were below her knees. He raised her dress above her pussy, to her stomach. He looked at her waxed and smooth pudenda, admiring it.

"It's beautiful," he said softly. And she was pleased. Waxing was painful but the outcome was like a little work of art. And she liked to think that someone would look at it and be pleased by it.

"Obrigada."

He placed his thick fingers in front of her cunt lips, then lifted them to his mouth. He licked them, wet them thoroughly, then returned them to her cunt. She raised her hips again and he plunged his fingers inwards. Oh, the feeling, almost as good as his cock would be, she knew. He withdrew his fingers and sucked them then slid them in again, and now he moved them in and out of her hole, fucking her, rubbing her clit with his thumb. So good, she thought, so very good. She moved in time against his fingers, rubbing herself, feeling her orgasm build a little. She was unlikely to come like this but it didn't matter. Feeling him inside her, filling her up, was enough. Next week would come around and then she would have all that she wanted.

He undid the buckle of his belt and opened his jeans. She pushed the top of his shorts down so she could feel some of his length. He was big. Head and shaft filled her hand. She stroked him, brushed away the pre-cum that already topped his cock. They kissed and she bit his lip and pinched his nipples until he squirmed. He reached into the top of her dress, pushed away her bra top and touched a nipple. She shuddered at his touch. She wanted him to feel all of her breast, cool in his hand, to stroke under the firm flesh. She wanted to feel his mouth on them, all over them. Next week, she told herself, I will have it all then.

Time slowed down, and so did they. They had gone as far as they could now. They reset their clothing and she started up the car again. The couple of miles left until they reached the station went slowly or she drove slowly, she wasn't sure which. Paulo kissed her goodbye and climbed out of the car.

A flurry of texts later at home sent Jen fumbling for her vibrator. She needed to come, she couldn't wait for her husband. Now, now, keeping the intensity of the day before her, she rubbed her clit and pushed the silver cock inside her, pretending it was Paulo. She humped the bullet, moaning, quickly coming. She lay quietly, breath calming, waiting as the evening sky turned colour, waiting for her husband's text to let her know what train he was on, what time she needed to collect him.

She smiled to herself.

12