An Erotic Short: Hubby's Birthday

Story Info
He asked me to be a part of the festivities on his birthday.
1.6k words
4.22
25.4k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** NOTE: The following story is a work of FICTION. I hope you enjoy it nonetheless **

I didn't know how to say no to him. He was just so darn persuasive. I am a 30 year old brown eyed slim and curvy brunette, 40DD breasts and cute little bum. My husband Mick is 35, tall and handsome with blue eyes and brown hair. We have been married for 5 years, and it has been the best time of our lives.

We have had some flashing adventures during the time we have dated and been married, and had some fabulous fucking afterward. I flashed him, and I flashed strangers but I never fucked or let anyone but my husband touch me. My pussy would get sopping wet, and my clit hard just from having him or a stranger watch me, skinning open my pussy wide for them to look at, knowing that their dicks were hard wanting to stuff my horny wet cunt with it. Mick knew I loved it. He knew I loved showing off my private bits in risky places, and he loved watching me and watching other men lust after his wife. We were basically made for each other. Voyeur and exhibitionist.

Mick's birthday was coming up and after a vigorous fucking session one night, my pussy still spasming around his softening cock buried deep inside my cunt; he pitched his idea. He wanted me naked, tied up and blindfolded with his buddies over at our house. I looked at him in surprise. He never involved his friends in our play before. I asked him if he wanted me to fuck them. He replied no, but he did want them to be able to touch me. I agreed on one condition, that I would not be blindfolded. I wanted to see exactly who was doing what to me. Mick grinned, his cock hardening again inside me. "you want to see who is admiring your sweet cunt baby?" he thrust deep. I gasped, "yes. I want to see who is touching me. I want to have all of them looking into my cunt and wanting to fuck it." He proceeded to pound my wet sloppy pussy hard and fast, cumming inside me again, making my pussy feel so deliciously full of seed.

The night of his party came, and he tied me naked to a reclining lounge chair, my arms over my head and my legs spread wide with my knees bent for maximum exposure. I was a bit nervous, but he soothed me with the assurances I needed that he would be there looking after me. He left to get the guys, who were gathered out in the garage and brought them in. immediately, they all were shocked as the walked in and saw my exposed state. Mick explained that none of them were to fuck me but that they would get the opportunity to touch and play with me. He told them that they would be playing a few games, and the winners would get to perform an act on me. They all readily agreed, I watched their eyes devouring my naked body, my breasts, and my open pussy. I felt my clit getting hard under their gazes, and my cunt warm with juices. I could see their dicks bulging in their pants already. I smiled and wantonly tilted my hips to make my clit even more prominent at them.

The games begun. Mick had them play a round of cards, but they were all so distracted by watching me that it took a while to get a winner. All these guys lusting for my hot cunt really was making me so wet, my pussy was swollen and started dripping juices. The guys commented to Mick how juicy my cunt was. He smiled and told them how much I loved opening my hot pussy for men to look at. The winner came over to me and stood directly between my legs, staring down into my now glistening cunt. He waited for Mick to instruct him as all the other guys gathered to watch. Mick reached down to pull my pussy lips back even more, making my clit stand out even more and my cunthole gape open a bit to show my juices dripping out. The guys were mesmerized by the sight, and it turned me on even more to be so open and exposed for all to see. The guy who won was told to stick his tongue into my cunthole and clean up the juice there. I spoke for the first time, telling them jokingly that I don't think it would work, I was just making more by the second. The guy didn't hesitate, he kneeled and took over from Mick holding my cunt wide open. He commented how big my clit was and how wet my cunt had gotten. He said to the other guys that he never saw such a hot wet cunt before, and without anyone touching me. Then he slid his tongue into my hole and wiggled it around. I gasped in pleasure, my cunt was now on fire. Mick watched with the others as the guy held my pussy wide open, my clit sitting on top his nose and his mouth attached to my cunthole. I bucked my hips up at his fucking tongue and told him how good he was making my cunt feel. Mick stopped him after a few minutes and they went on to the next game. I was squirming with the burning need in my pussy and inside my cunt. But I waited on my husband. The game was a typical drinking game, flipping quarters into a cup. The one with the most out of 10 quarters would win.

The next guy who won immediately walked over to me and waited on Mick's instructions. He was told to suck my nipples. He eagerly stuffed them into his mouth and sucked for all he was worth. My hips fucked the open air between my legs as the fire in my cunt grew into a blaze. I could feel my cunt spasming in need. Mick watched between the guy mauling my breasts and my open wet pussy, bucking into the air. He came over and asked me if I wanted to stop. I told him I wanted to keep going. I was so excited I could hardly sit still. My nipples were rock hard and my clit throbbed with every beat of my heart. Mick grinned and whispered how hot he was and how much he loved me for doing this for him. I smiled and told him to hurry up because I wanted his big dick inside me.

The next few games passed in a blur, but consisted of different men touching me, fingering me and finger fucking me. I was so wet I could feel my juices dripping out and leaking down my ass. I listened to his friends comment on what a horny wet pussy I had and that they had never seen a women get so wet before.

"Jeez Mick," said one guy, "you are one lucky man. That cunt looks like it would milk a cock dry!" Mick grinned.

"I can attest that my wife's cunt is the juiciest and hottest I have ever had in my life. That pussy keeps me fully satisfied." He winked at me and reached down to my cunt and slipped 2 fingers inside my dripping hole. He pumped slowly, with all eyes glued to my pussy, silence fell in the room and the only sound was my ragged excited breathing and the wet squishing his fingers were making going in and out of my dripping pussy hole. I squirmed and fucked his fingers as far as my bonds would allow.

"Ohhhh. Mick that feels so good. Mmmm. Fuck me baby. Fuck my cunt. Yessss" I moaned, the pleasure from having all these men around me, my body completely exposed and watching them watch my open cunt get slowly finger fucked was all too exciting and I felt my orgasm building. "Baby I am close!" I warned him, bucking my cunt faster against his hand. He smiled and pulled his drenched fingers from my hungry pussy much to my dismay. I quickly got over it as I saw him whip out his big stiff cock and dabbed my juices onto its mushroom head. He gave no warning, and slammed his prick deep into my cunt. I yelped at the pleasure and immediately started grinding my cunt on his hard dick filling me up. "Look at how she wants it! I wish my wife had a cock hungry cunt like that." I heard somewhere behind Mick. He withdrew his cock completely and opened my pussy lips as wide as they could go. He slammed home roughly again, and I loved it. I looked around and saw the guys were jerking their cocks and watching Mick slam my wide open wet cunt, and the way his slams were making my tits jiggle.

This was a fucking. I felt like a dirty whore to be used, like a wet gash to be filled with cum, it was consuming me. My whole being was focused on the pounding my pussy was taking.

"Please Mick, fuck your cunt. Fuck it deep baby. This pussy needs your hard prick. Pound it baby. Pound my cunnnnnntttttt!!" I begged like the whore I was in that moment, his strokes increasing in speed and his balls slapping my ass. He pounded, and I exploded. My cunt rippled and spasmed and milked his pounding cock until he groaned and emptied his cum inside my sloppy cunt.

Needless to say, I made hubby very happy... :P