An Erotic Short: Waitressing

Story Info
Sexy stranger makes for an interesting night at work.
2k words
4.33
22.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a totally fictitious short story, concocted entirely from my imagination. It isn't a novel, or a book. There are no chapters. I write these as an outlet for my filthy thoughts. If you are looking for something of substance... you will not find it here. If you are looking for a straight to the dirty stuff story, then this is for you. Enjoy.**

As a single woman, moving to New York with dreams of being on Broadway was perhaps foolish but I had to try. When my money ran out, I took a job waitressing at an upscale restaurant that only opened for dinner and only for the very affluent, which allowed me to still keep auditioning during the day. It was a good job, the tips were always great and the men were always confident, which was a turn on for me. I knew I had an exotic look, with my black shoulder-length hair, darker Mediterranean complexion and almond shaped big brown eyes and my slim waistline. My uniform consisted of a tight white button up collared blouse and a short black wrap around skirt with the slit high up on the side, showing off plenty of leg. One slow night, a tall serious-looking handsome brown haired guy in a tailored Armani suit came in. He was seated at a booth in my section and I made my way to him after he perused the menu.

"Hi, my name is Kira. I'll be your server this evening." I smiled at him as he evaluated me from head to toe, his dark blue eyes lingering over my full breasts. "Can I start you off with a drink?" I smiled at him.

"Scotch, on the rocks." His voice was thick and deep, and his accent sounded European.

"Great, I'll be right back." During the course of his dinner, he found many ways to have me constantly at his table. He dropped things, had questions, usually about me and needed many refills of ice for his scotch. I found him extremely sexy and his attention was making me flirty and horny. I deliberately found ways to lean close to him, flashing my cleavage and my hard nipples started poking through the white shirt of my uniform. I could feel his eyes on me like lasers, and I felt my pussy swell in response. I wasn't wearing any underwear, and my judgment was being clouded by the delicious tingles inside my warming cunt. I sashayed away from him to get another refill of scotch, and I knew his eyes followed me. I quickly adjusted my wrap skirt, so that the slit was now barely covering my smooth pussy mound. With a wicked gleam in my eye, I turned to walk back to him from the bar, watching his eyes peruse my form as I slowly approached. His gaze stopped at the slit in my skirt and I saw his mouth quirk up slightly in a smile. I stood right next to him and bent slightly over to put his drink down. I glanced down and saw a bulge in the crotch of his tailored slacks, and I smiled up at him. As I was turning to leave, he caught my hand.

"Wait." He almost whispered, in that deep sexy voice. I turned to him, he released my hand and immediately angled me so that my back was blocking his actions. He used one finger to lift the front of the slit slightly, exposing my pussy slit to his eyes. I stood still, my whole body vibrating and alive wanting him to touch me desperately. He gently traced his finger across the smooth mound and the closed seam of my pussy, with my gem hiding just within my folds. Without warning, he stuck his finger with accuracy straight up my moistening cunt hole, drawing a gasp from my lips. He wiggled his finger and smiled.

"Wet and very tight." He pulled out his finger swiftly and inspected the wetness before dipping it into his scotch and swirling it around, taking a drink immediately after. My legs were beginning to weaken from the arousal this man was causing. My mind raced with thoughts, first being that I couldn't believe I let this strange man finger my pussy in the middle of the restaurant. Second was that I wanted more. My cunt warmed and I felt my clit throb and grow. He had left the skirt opened at the slit, and his gaze was glued to the bit of exposed pussy, which by now, I was sure my clit was starting to poke out from the smooth fold, making itself present for his viewing pleasure. I looked around nervously at the other diners and realized that they were all ignorant to what was happening. My excitement kicked into high gear, and I tilted my hips ever so slightly out toward him. He again reached for my pussy mound, this time he used his forefinger and thumb to splay my pussy seam open, effectively freeing my swollen clit. I again looked around the restaurant, standing at his table with my pussy opened to expose my now prominent clit was driving me crazy with lust. The thrill was amazing. With his other hand, he brought his glass to my pussy and rubbed it against my hot flesh. The ice cold glass against my heated core felt like heaven. I knew my cunt juices were leaking out of me now, and he caught some of my juices in his glass, then drank again.

"Sir..." I didn't know what I was going to say, but I promptly forgot how to speak when he flicked a finger rapidly across my protruding clit, back and forth, lashing it from side to side. Oh God, my legs were going to give out. I bit my lip to prevent my moans and concentrated on looking down at the sight of his finger stimulating my clit. He sensed I was going to make a sound, and quickly released me in one fluid motion. He pulled the skirt closed somewhat, and I was disappointed.

"Everything to your liking Mr. Stratos?" I realized my boss was speaking from right behind me.

"Superb. Your staff is extremely helpful" He answered smoothly. I excused myself to go to the kitchen for his final course. On the way, I stopped at the ladies to quickly try to clean up the wet mess between my legs. My cunt was leaking copious amounts of fluid, I did the best I could and hurried back to work. I came back to his table and realized my boss was seated with a drink opposite him, deep in conversation. I was again very disappointed. I turned away and busied myself with other duties, mentally planning a long bath and some quality time with my favorite vibrator later. A few minutes later, my boss approached me.

"Kira, I need to see you in my office immediately." And he walked off in that direction, fully expecting me to follow. Oh shit, did someone say something? Shit, shit, shit. I spared a glance back at Mr. Stratos, and he raised his glass to me. I hurried off after my boss. As soon as the door closed, he spoke.

"Have a seat." I did as I was bid, mentally preparing myself to be fired for behavior unbecoming of an employee.

"I'll get right to the point." He leaned back in his chair and considered me seriously. "Mr. Stratos is interested in having you work for him." I was speechless. I sat silently while he continued. "Of course, the decision is yours, but he is a very powerful man and I am in the midst of striking a deal with his company. I would urge you to consider his offer." He rose from his desk and went to the door, when he opened it, Mr. Stratos entered and my boss left. Stratos turned the lock on the door and wordlessly took my hand to stand me up. He unbuttoned my blouse and freed my breasts, and I was powerless to stop him. I wanted this man to fuck me. He fondled my nipples and made them into diamond hard peaks before stuffing his mouth with them greedily. I gasped and leaned back, offering him anything he wanted as he sucked and licked to his heart's content. After a few minutes, he knelt in front of me and hiked up my skirt, spreading my legs apart and using his fingers to open my pussy wide before sucking my flesh into his hot mouth, again I cried out, looking down at this man eating my cunt I fisted my hands in his thick hair and started fucking his face like a woman possessed.

I ground my pussy deep into his mouth, his tongue darting into all my crevices. As I stood with my legs spread, I pulled his hair to get him away from my pussy and then slammed my cunt back into his mouth, repeating my actions numerous times. My breathing was ragged, my cunt hungry and I decided not to wait any longer. I ground my cunt down deep into his mouth once more and then stepped away, kneeling to reach for his trousers. He stood and helped me release his hard 8 inch circumcised cock, his girth so thick I could barely get my fingers around it as I grasped it. I fisted him a few times before popping it into my mouth and sucking his mushroom head, swirling my tongue all around it, playing with his piss hole and sticking my tongue into it, tasting his precum. He moaned and pulled out from my mouth and wordlessly pushed me so my ass was now perched on the edge of my boss' desk, I eagerly spread my legs and he stepped between them and sank his big dick into my cunthole in one smooth thrust.

"Ahhhh" I moaned, his girth hurting me a little, but the mix of pleasure and pain was oh-so delicious. He grunted and started fucking my cunt like a man on a mission. Long balls deep strokes alternated between short fast ones. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed while fucking me, looking down at his dick pounding into my pussy.

"Argh, so tight your cunt is. So wet and good" he pounded faster, my whole body vibrating with the power of his thrusts.

"Oh God, yes. Fuck this pussy deep. Harder! Faster! Pound me with that big cock!" I moaned as he released my breasts and gripped my hips hard enough to leave marks. I didn't care, my pussy was feeling so full and my cunt was gripping him like a glove. I scratched his shoulder as I grasped him, his thrusts going harder and faster, our fucking making rude wet slapping sounds. He flipped me onto my stomach and took me from behind, going impossibly deeper into my cunt and hitting my cervix on the upthrust.

"Yesssss" I told him, taking everything his rough fucking had to offer and loving every minute of it. I was so close.

"Ahhh! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned, and this words seemed to make him go even faster. He was pistoning in and out of my cunt with his dick so hard and fast, I am surprised we didn't start a fire from the friction. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as he pounded my pussy mercilessly and I came in big waves around his fucking cock, my cunt milking his dick as I cried out from the force of my orgasm. I felt my pussy gushing out juices as I came and then he heaved a mighty balls deep thrust into my spasming cunt and emptied his load into my belly. He collapsed against my back, his cock still inside my cunt, he was making small thrusts inside me, squeezing out the last of his orgasm.

"So..." I breathlessly said, "what job offer?" He chuckled and his softening cock started slipping out from my drenched cunt.

"Not to worry Kira. I will take good care of you." He slipped out and pulled me to face him. "So long as you take good care of me." I smiled up at him and knew this was the beginning of a wild and fun ride.