An Erotic Song of the South

Story Info
Black, white, man, woman desire & needs don't change.
8.3k words
4.63
34k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Society's forbidden rules and customs change, but human sexual needs and yearnings don't. Men, women, black, white, lust, control and sexual desire are unchanging variables that endure.

****************************

Note -- This story contains interracial sex, domination, submission, reluctance, forced sex and maybe a few other things you won't like. Enjoy.

**********************************************************

I think I had always had a thing for black women. Since I was old enough to recognize the pleasure a thick hard cock could give and receive, to say nothing of the more subtle sexual differences between black and white women. I know my Daddy like black women too. It was the 1920s in the South, and regardless of social expectations, he'd much rather have fucked a black woman than a white one any day. Whenever, wherever, it didn't matter, in his office, his bedroom, the barn, the stable or even his old pickup truck. There was nothing he enjoyed more than sliding his thick white cock into a warm, tight piece of black pussy.

It's ironic, but even though Daddy was the Chief of Police, the guardian of the peace, though he didn't see what he was doing as such, he consistently used his position and misplaced authority to sexually intimidate and victimize black women and poor white women alike. Many of the women liked and even encouraged his attentions, but a few didn't, and he derived a perverse satisfaction from convincing those "reluctants" to cooperate and spread their legs for him. The funny thing is that after a while, even these women seemed to like it.

My name is Martin Lathrop; this story is about my Daddy, Police Chief Bobby Lathrop, and a black girl. Her name was Sudie. There was definitely something between them, exactly what I don't know. Daddy was a lot older than Sudie, white, married, a member of the Klan, and the Chief of Police. Whatever the attraction, it wasn't love; I think it was more akin to a strong, physical, sexual need that sometime exists between a man and a woman.

*****

I'll never forget the first time I saw Daddy riding her; it was back in the heyday of the Ku Klux Klan in our area when most black people were fearful of the Klan and bent unquestioningly to its will and threat.

This one particular night there had been a large cross burning rally, and though I wasn't a member, at my Daddy's insistence, I had accompanied him to the rally. By the time the rally concluded, the members were full of liquor and fired up with unexpended energy. He told me to go on home, and I watched as he and a few others piled into their old cars and trucks and headed off. Curious about what they had planned, I followed him and a couple of his Klan brothers out to the old sharecropper's shack where Uncle Jimmy and his daughter Sudie lived. When Daddy and his cronies showed up in the middle of the night with their guns and white robes, of course, the old man and the girl where terrified. Daddy told his Klan brothers to stay outside with the old man, and he took the girl back into the house. I parked my car, went around unseen to the back of the house, and trying to be quiet, crouched low, and stared through the dirty, cracked window. What I saw shocked me at first, but I couldn't take me eyes away; there was my Daddy with his white Klan robe bunched up around his waist and his cock hard and thick pounding the girl Sudie's sweet black pussy. He had her bent over the back of an old sofa and was grunting like a crazed bull while she humped back and forth on his dangerous looking cock.

"Say it! Say it," Daddy kept repeating, but it was obvious the girl didn't want to say whatever it was. Daddy reached around and twisted her nipple making her cry out in pain.

"Say what I told you to say," he demanded, forcing the girl to relent finally. Sudie started calling him Bobby, and telling him, "yeah, like that! Go ahead, take it! You know it belongs to you." The next thing I knew, Daddy was growling and slapping her ass as he pumped his cum into her.

As inexperienced with women, as I was at the time, I could sense from her demeanor, the soft, sensual sound of her voice the enjoyment and eagerness for the situation and for what Daddy was doing to her. When he finished, he stood up, and his robe dropped down in front of him. I could see an obvious wet place where his dripping cock had soaked through and left a big cum stain on his white robe. What really surprised me was when Daddy took his hood off (he had fucked her with it on) and kissed Sudie dead on her mouth, his tongue invading her mouth, making wet slurping sounds. "You little black bitch, who does this belong to?" He demanded as he reached down between her legs, roughly grabbed and squeezed her pussy.

"Ouch, Bobby, she whimpered, that hurts."

"You know it belongs to you, just you," she said shyly as if embarrassed to say it out loud.

"It'd better belong to me," he said as he rubbed her clit, eliciting a soft, sensual moan from her.

Daddy stood looking at her with a look in his eyes I don't ever remember him having had for Momma. He continued to fondle Sudie, "Hell you know I'd probably beat the shit out of you and him if I ever found out you were fucking somebody else," he said threateningly.

"Oh, Bobby you're too good to Daddy and me; I'd never do anything like that . . . never." Obviously, this was not the first time he had been with her.

*****

After that night, I would follow him occasionally. He did everything to her, things that I knew he would never have even suggested to my mother, even if he were still regularly fucking her.

He liked tying Sudie's hands and feet and eating her pussy. He'd have her spread eagle on the bed and get between her legs licking and sucking until he'd make her cum over and over. She'd lay there, calling his name, "Oh Bobby, yes Bobby, like that . . . like that, Bobby," telling him how big he was, how good he made her feel until she was too weak to cum anymore. She'd have the bastard so worked up he'd be on the brink of exploding, his cock so red and swollen that it probably hurt. When he had had his fill of eating her, Daddy would pull himself up her slick, body, shove his cock inside her hot pussy, and start stroking between her smooth brown thighs. As I watched, I would sometimes wish I were in the room with them so I could see, hear and smell everything that was happening. Imagining what it would be like close up to watch his long, thick tool abuse her young, tight pussy. I wondered what it would be like to slide my cock into her . . . would it be hot, wet, grasping? Would she call my name the way she did Daddy's name?

I remember once watching them together, aroused but disgusted at the sight of his large, pale white body stroking between her beautiful legs as she lay there submissively, and in a barely audible voice sheepishly asked him not to cum inside her. "I won't, don't worry," he said with a gruff, patronizing laugh. It didn't take him long before he started pounding her hard and deep until he erupted, spewing and filling her unprotected pussy with his thick, creamy semen.

I felt sorry for her; my Daddy could be a son of a bitch.

Their relationship intensified the year before I went away to college. It was as if Daddy couldn't get enough of Sudie, and his obsession with having her, when he wanted her, where he wanted her was made crystal clear to me the day I dropped by the Police Station unannounced. Without thinking, I barged into his office and stopped in my tracks. There he was with his pants down around his ankles and Sudie with her blouse open and breasts exposed, her hair in disarray, on her knees in front of him enthusiastically sucking his dick. I stood there dumbfounded, becoming aroused as I watched and listened to her making wet, eager sounds as her head bobbed up and down on his swollen dick. He had apparently forgotten to lock the door. He looked up and saw me. "Get out and lock that fucking door!" He shouted, never once stopping his thrusting into Sudie's red lipsticked mouth.

I hurried out, and after maybe five minutes, Sudie came out of the office her beautiful face glowing and an embarassed look in her eyes.

I walked into his office and found Daddy seated behind his desk, looking quite pleased with himself, slowly smoking a cigarette. He looked up and seeing me, said "Don't you ever come in here without knocking . . . do you understand me, boy?"

"Yes, sir," I replied.

"Good," he said giving me a sly, lecherous smirk, "now what is it you wanted to see me about anyway?"

*****

The first time I saw Sudie, through the window of the shack she and her father called home, I was struck by how beautiful she was. A petite woman with a dark brown almost glowing complexion who could have easily been mistaken for a much younger girl; I doubt if she were more than five feet, four inches tall or so at the most and maybe 110 lbs. She had small perfectly shaped breasts that begged for the feel of a man's warm, moist mouth, with long, dark nipples that seemed perpetually hard and erect. She had a headful of thick, dark hair, large brown, wide set eyes, long doe-like lashes and full, luscious lips.

It was clear to me that despite what she was doing willingly or not so willingly with my father, Sudie was a young girl just entering and in a sense testing her womanhood. As for me, I was barely nineteen, immersed in my burgeoning manhood and sexuality . . . and I wanted her.

God, how I envied my Daddy.

My Daddy was not only one of the ranking Klan officials in our area, but also the Chief of Police, so it goes without saying that he had a lot of influence in town. Though it was not necessarily something that was openly spoken about amongst the Klan membership, race mixing was technically forbidden. In 1920s Texas, a black man could easily find himself hanging from a tree branch or floating in the river for looking at a white woman the wrong way. The same strict adherence, however, to social customs and mores did not hold true to mixing between white men and black women. Like many white men of that era, Daddy's relationship with Sudie while not openly discussed was among his Klan brothers who more than likely also had black mistresses.

There was something about Sudie that he seemed unable to resist. Their relationship had reached a point where he was no longer as careful or as circumspect as he initially had been. In spite of his meager and half-hearted precautions, I think quite a few people other than his Klan brothers suspected there was something going on between Daddy and Sudie. I mean, people would have had to be idiots not to have pieced it together. The way he was in and out of her shack at all hours, not being discrete when his police car was parked off the road, but in easy view to anyone who looked. Her few neighbors definitely knew whom the Chief of Police was regularly fucking.

Despite his bragging to his friends about how he had trained Sudie to service him, and his protestations that she was just there for his pleasuring, I knew it was a lot deeper than that, at least on his part. I don't think he could help himself. Sometimes if Uncle Jimmy were at home, and Daddy wanted to be with Sudie, he would send the old man outside or into town under one pretext or another while he had sex with Sudie. I can only imagine how humiliating it must have been for old Uncle Jimmy when he could not avoid hearing everything that was happening and knowing there was nothing he could do to prevent it. After all, the man in the back room with his daughter was the Chief of Police.

In a way, I guess the arrangement worked out for all concerned. Perhaps to assuage his guilt, Daddy saw to it the Uncle Jimmy always had work, a little extra money, and supplies; For Sudie, he would give her small gifts, and an occasional dress or skirt. When he gave her these gifts, she would thank him profusely for his generosity and fawn over his gifts and his ego. Then she would put his gifts away in the old chest of drawers against the wall and seldom wear or look at them again.

*****

The week I had celebrated my nineteenth birthday was the first time I saw Sudie alone and without my Daddy pawing on her. It was outside of the Colored Mercantile in town, she didn't know who I was, but I had recognized her as she approached in my direction. When she passed, I was immediately aware of the faint scent of lemon verbena that wafted about her, and I felt a momentary tightness in my groin. Though she tried to keep her eyes averted, I managed to catch her gaze and gave her a friendly smile. She went into the store, and I watched the soft sensual sway of her hips and thought if I were the one fucking her, if she belonged to me, I'd treat her good. I'd treat her better than he did and not as if she had been a common whore down at Miss Wanda's brothel. Sadly, I knew she had reconciled herself to the things she did with Daddy. Trapped by the social times, fear, intimidation and maybe her own lust, she would continue being used by him until he lost his need and desire for her.

As I crossed the street heading toward my car, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the Chief follow her into the Mercantile and then exit with her a few minutes later and get into his Police car. I hurriedly got into my car, and I followed them at a safe distance, as he drove out to Morganson's Grove. Finding a secluded place well off the road, Daddy took an old blanket from the trunk of the car and had Sudie spread it out on the ground.

*****

I hadn't seen them together in a week or two, and by the time, I parked my car and found the clearing where they were, my cock was twitching in anticipation.

When I reached them, Daddy had Sudie on her stomach and was stretched out on top of her, rubbing and grinding his naked body against her's. I watched as he ran his hands over her hips and the back of her thighs in long, smooth strokes.

He rolled her over on to her back and teased her breast, stroking and squeezing them until they became swollen mounds, her nipples hard, sensitive buds. Her eyes reflected the pleasure she must have felt as hot sensations traveled to her clit. When he sucked her tits, her nipples would harden and become erect eliciting long, soft shudders from her. She closed her eyes, and I could almost hear a soft, mewling sound like a kitten would make. I knew I shouldn't be there watching them, but I couldn't help myself.

For some reason, she abruptly tried to push him away, off her and he shouted something at her that made her begin to cry; I thought I could see the tears pool and fall from her eyes onto the blanket under her head.

Sudie calmed herself, and lay naked and vulnerable under him, as he fucked her, his body spasming as he emptied himself inside her. Despite how often he had taken his pleasure with her, she was still a relatively inexperienced sexual innocent, and I think the way her body reacted to what he did to her sometimes frightened her.

"What's wrong, why are you crying?" he questioned, sounding angrier than he had intended.

"It feels good," she said, wanting to flatter and placate him, as she looked up at him with her large lust filled brown eyes.

She lowered her eyes in embarrassment. "So you liked what I was doing?" he asked, this time turning her face to look at him. Sudie rubbed her cheek against Daddy's open palm and nodded yes. Bending forward, he again lowered his mouth to her breasts and began to suck, tease and bite her nipples as he finger-fucked her until she came in a soft shuddering orgasm.

Daddy loved Sudie's gorgeous tits; full and firm, her dark nipples surrounded by perfectly round aureoles. He hungrily licked the entire surface of her breasts, and as I watched him caress and fondle her tits, I could hear her exhale and saw her body experience another orgasm. I realized that I was also becoming painfully hard and began to masturbate and mercifully came spilling my seed there on the ground, instead of inside Sudie's pussy.

They lay there recovering in the pleasantly warm late afternoon sun as Daddy absently ran his hand over Sudie's beautiful, naked brown body. Sudie reached out and lightly squeezed his still swollen, pulsing cock and guided it to her mouth and pleasured him until he came again in a satisfying oral ejaculation that left him panting and trembling.

*****

At the end of the summer, I left for school, and during the entire time I was away, my mind and wet dreams were filled with thoughts of Sudie.

When I returned home after my first year away at college, I was surprised to find Sudie still in town and my Daddy still sniffing behind her just as possessive and controlling as always. Uncle Jimmy, Sudie's father, had died weeks earlier in a farming accident, and Daddy had moved her out of their old shack into a little cabin in the woods where he could be with her without prying eyes.

My first night after returning home, my folks got into a loud argument that ended with Daddy storming out of the house. I knew where he would go, and forever the voyeur I followed him to Sudie's cabin. He stood there banging on the door and calling for her to get her lazy ass up and open the door. When she finally opened it, he pushed his way inside telling her to get her fucking nightclothes off.

"Bobby, it's late, and I'm not feeling well what with this cold and all," she began only to have him abruptly slap her with his open hand. "Watch your mouth girl, and remember who you're talking to. Now do like I told you. I've had just about all the smart mouth I can handle for one night," he said, as he abruptly reached up and tore her old cotton nightgown down the front.

In shocked surprise, Sudie stood there on display for him. Her flat belly, full rounded hips, small waist and firm, high breasts, were made more desirable by her long dark hair that fell gracefully about her shoulders. Exposed to his gaze, she did not try to cover herself even as the hot tears began to trail down her cheeks.

His erection growing, Daddy unbuckled his pants, lowered his zipper and pulled his cock free letting his pants fall to the floor. I'll never forget the look of resignation on her face when she saw his cock obscenely twitching and jerking. With the cabin's door forgotten and left standing open Daddy pressed Sudie to her knees and told her to suck his dick. Without further prompting from him, Sudie's small hand began to fondle his newly freed cock. He immediately started groaning when she took hold of his semi-hard cock and began to squeeze and stroke it. From the way he was groaning, it was obvious he loved the feel of her hand on his dick. As his moans grew louder, she would squeeze and release, squeeze and stroke his cock coaxing it to become longer and thicker in her hand. Listening to his groans, Sudie increased her rhythm until he was no longer able to control his building excitement, and with a final hard jerk, she made him cum in several long spurts, spraying threads of white cum onto her face and her brown breasts. His legs began to buckle, and he slumped to the floor and pulled her on top of him holding her close as he lazily ground himself against her.

*****

Though I hated seeing the two of them together, I couldn't seem to keep myself from following him late at night knowing where he was headed. Usually, those visits were preceded by an argument with my mother, who would accuse him of spending his time drinking and screwing whores instead of being at home where he should be. Like a trained dog, he'd head for Sudie's sweet, beckoning, black pussy; fuck her most of the night and then return home and sometimes stick it in Momma for a pity fuck before he rolled over and went to sleep.