An Erotic Trucker's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now hold up a minute darling. Have you seen the weather outside? You can't leave tonight! The roads are frozen over. I wouldn't be a gentleman if I let you go outside on night like tonight."

"Oh, please!" Jessica rolled her eyes. "A gentleman wouldn't act like such an ass to a lady. Now you want to be the big strong man and protect me? Stop talking out of both sides of your mouth!" She tried to pry his arm away but he refused.

"Hey, know what? You're right. I was being a smart ass. I really thought you were messing with me back there. We get all kinds of crazy in these places. Why don't we get away from the door before you catch your death?" Wade pulled her arm gently and she reluctantly followed him.

"I assure you I'm comparatively speaking, normal." Jessica assured, although lately, with what she'd been though with her ex-husband, she sometimes wondered.

"Are you some sort of reporter or something?"

"I'm a writer." Hadn't she told him that at least twice already? She was beginning to wonder if this guy was thick.

"Right, you write. Hey isn't that a homonym? " Wade joked, maybe trying to impress her a bit.

The trucker had never been to college. He would've gone to school but his girlfriend got pregnant right after their high school graduation. Wade was an avid reader though. He spent most night's alone reading in his rig. There wasn't much else to do.

"Actually it's a homophone." Jessica said then grinned at him. Admittedly, he was a tad bit charming.

"Dually noted." Wade nodded with a smirk on his face.

"I promise to answer your questions, ok, if I do will you stay? He crossed his heart to assure her he wasn't messing around.

"Name's Wade, by the way, Wade Higgins." He smiled and held out his hand.

"Jessica Winthrop." She shook his deeply calloused and mighty hand. His huge palm swallowed hers.

****

Attractive women were a rarity at truck stops and Jessica Winthrop was extraordinary. Wade placed his hand on her back. He felt protective and well, proud, as he carefully guided her toward a worn out sofa in the lounge, tucked away from the rowdy crowd. The trucker chucked his hat onto the threadbare cushions and sat close to Jessica.

"I'm at your disposal ma'am."

"You're right you know?" Jessica nodded.

"About what?" He asked trying to resist the urge to stroke her leg and kiss her full lips.

"If I'm ever going to know what its truly like being a long haul driver, I need to live the life of a long haul driver. I'm a stickler for details and my book has to be authentic."

"So you need to ask me how to get you're CDL license? That's a lot of time and a whole lot of money for one little book."

"It's not going to be a 'little' book!" Jessica growled.

"Alright, alright, don't be so uppity! But I mean what I said, if you want to get your license, you're in for the long haul." He winked hoping she'd find his pun clever. Her face remained unreadable though.

"I have no intention of getting a CDL. I want to ride along with a trucker for the long haul. So...Wade Higgins, will you take me with you on your long haul ride?" Jessica asked point blank.

Jessica was tired and needed sleep. Wade was the man for the job or he wasn't. If not, she needed to move along and start fresh tomorrow.

At first, Wade thought he'd heard her wrong. Then he realized she must have been messing with him, major. Take her on his long, lonely journey? How could he be a gentleman and resist the urge to fuck her every day and night? That'd be impossible!

"Excuse me?" He murmured, nearly drooling, thinking of how soft, wet and tight she'd be.

"Take me with you...on your long haul trip!" She repeated. "I'd be willing to pay you. We'll have plenty of time to talk about your life and I'll experience firsthand what life is like on the road. This is exactly what I need to write my book.

"Lady, I was wrong. You're cray-cray! You just met me! I'm a stranger and you want to spend three, four or more weeks with me on the open road?"

"I get an immediate and strong impression about people. I believe you're a decent, honest and hard-working man. I trust you" She pushed the thick pair of glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"Oh, well of course. If your instinct says so, then why not, right? Hey, I appreciate the compliment but I think you're bananas!"

"Don't mock me! I'll just find someone else then." Jessica took her purse readying to leave.

"Stay put you little firecracker!" He ordered.

"Listen to me and listen good baby!" Wade wagged his fingers inches from her nose. "You might've already noticed but there are some mean, nasty and downright violent sons of bitches in this trade. Most are decent but do you really want to take that chance?

"Then let me ride with you, problem solved." Jessica answered swatting his finger away from her face.

"And where do you intend to sleep?" He inched in even closer to her.

'Damn, this woman smelled good!' He thought, like the sweet gardenias and roses his mama grew in Georgia. Her lips were plump and slick with a reddish gloss. Wade bet if he'd kiss her she'd taste like fresh berries and cream.

"In hotels or course." Jessica didn't understand the problem.

"I have a sleeping compartment and rarely sleep in hotels, if ever. I spend eleven hours a day on the road and sleep eat and...other things during my non driving time."

Wade's mind wandered to things he'd do with her on his 'off' time. She'd ease his constant and bitter loneliness. He pictured in vivid details Jessica spreading her long legs for his throbbing cock, which was now hard as a rock. He shifted uncomfortably in his tight jeans. God, the things he would do with her!

"I don't know, I guess I didn't think of that." Jessica's was worried her plan wasn't as well thought out as she'd hoped.

As his hard dick pressed painfully against his thigh, a wickedly decadent idea struck him, one that'd probably get his face smacked and rightly so if he proposed it to her.

"Ok, Miss Winthrop I'll take you along but I have one big and I mean humungous condition." He took in a big gulp of air. He'd need it for what he was about to say.

"I'm listening." Jessica peered at him intently.

"You'll become my lover while we're together. You'll sleep with me in my bed and yes; you'll be my girlfriend. Meaning no other men, ever, no matter what. And, yes we sleep together in the 'biblical sense.'

Wade braced himself waiting for her striking blow to cream his face but none came. Was she really considering becoming his lover? Might there be a glimmer of hope with the beautiful, classy Jessica Winthrop?

At first, Jessica was shocked by his proposal but she was a rational and decisive woman. She wasn't rattled, or highly emotional like other females. Logically, she weighed his conditions against her own moral code. They would have to share close quarters, so the idea of being intimate was practical from a non-emotional standpoint. From an emotional perspective though, the thought of becoming his lover was tantalizing.

It annoyed her to no end that he was damn charming, sexy and handsome. Was she really sexually attracted to a truck driver?

Wade Higgins was nothing like any man she'd ever been involved with. Her type dressed in expensive suits, drove BMW's and earned at least a six-figure white-collar income. None of her previous lovers had ever worn faded Levi's jeans, John Deere caps and steel-toed work boots.

However, Wade's southern charm and unassuming manner balanced her restrained, sophisticated and standoffish persona. Was she really thinking of doing this? She blew out a deep breath.

"I will have sex with you tonight. In the morning, I'll decide if this will work or not. If you're a lousy lover I'll leave before you wake up tomorrow morning."

The words were out there. She couldn't take them back and strangely or insanely depending on whom you asked, she didn't want too.

"Are you...are you serious?" Wade stammered.

Was she messing with him? He couldn't believe his ears!

His hard cock was ready to split his threadbare jeans wide open at the crotch and do a happy dance.

"Yes, I'm serious. Those are your conditions and I'm willing to compromise with you for the sake of my book."

"Oh man, I'm gonna love your book!" Wade gushed feeling like a randy schoolboy about to score some of the best pussy of his life.

"You'd better love it. Most of it will be about you." She grinned.

Jessica grabbed her smartphone from her coat pocket and began to click away. Wade pressed in close to her now, his body nearly sealed to hers.

"Could we seal the deal with a kiss, please?" He begged while nuzzling her cheek. Jessica rolled her eyes and pushed his face away. Wade snuck a peek at what she was typing on her screen.

"Why you Googling me girl? Didn't you just get through saying you trusted me?"

"If we're going to be intimate I need to know more about you. You could be a rapist or worse, a serial murder. Can I please double-check your CDL too? I need to know you are who you say you are." She smiled.

"You're messing with me! Hell, you got me honey!" He threw his back and laughed out loud. This uppity little blonde beauty had a sense of humor. Wade thought he was the luckiest man on earth right then.

"Well, I need to be sure you're a good match too before I take you to bed." He said seductively.

"And how're you going find that out Wade? Jessica stopped typing a moment and looked up at him.

"Let's find out how well you kiss, smarty pants."

In a flash, Wade pulled her onto his lap. Jessica yelped and tried but push away but relaxed when his moist lips caught hers in a soft and deep kiss. The trucker caressed her face tenderly. Wade's lips pressed deeply into hers. His mustache ticked her upper lip and the coarse facial hair left ruddy red marks on her flawless skin.

Wade devoured Jessica's mouth. He slid his hand down the gap in back of her low-rise jeans and stopped short just below the crack of her buttocks. The trucker eased his other hand behind her neck and pulled her tighter into his kiss. He eased his tongue into her mouth and licked all inside her wet sweetness. Their tongues danced together. Wade closed his eyes and moaned loudly as he broke from the kiss to catch his breath. She was so warm and pliant!

Jessica wrapped her hands loosely around his neck and let him have his way. 'Oh, god, he was a good kisser!" She thought. Her silk panties were soaked from her arousal. Her clit throbbed and ached for his touch. She was ready to fuck a total stranger. She'd truly lost her mind.

Wades eased his hand under her sweater. He toyed daringly with the clasps on her bra and seemed intent on unhooking her lacy garment and allowing her delicious tits to fall into his waiting hands. The trucker's huge cock was throbbing and pressed almost painfully into her buttocks. He continued to kiss her deeply and thoroughly.

Nearly everyone in the place was watching Wade and Jessica devour each other. The passion Wade and Jessica shared was so deep and surreal the couple seemed oblivious to everyone else in the place. Hunger and longing was plaintively written across each of the lonely trucker's faces. The men were seething with envy. Jessica was the prettiest woman to ever grace the rough and tumble truck stop. Wade Higgins, they thought, was the luckiest man on the planet right now. Wade's dinner buddies were elbowing and high-fiving each other.

"Hey!" the diner manager barked at them. "Take that back to your truck!"

Wade broke the kiss and gazed into her eyes. Pure, raw hunger gripped him, like an aching in his gut. He wanted to reach into the front of her jeans, slip inside her panties and caress her slippery wet swollen pussy lips. If he didn't grab her hand and drag her out of the place, this second, he'd rip off all her clothing and fuck her raw on the dingy sofa.

"Let's go to my truck darling." He grabbed her hand and yanked her up.

"I guess I pass muster, then?" She gently caressed his rugged face.

"Oh yes, indeedy, you pass! You're mine Miss Jessica Winthop, for the long haul!

Wade pointed her toward the exit and hustled her out of the lounge and through the diner.

As soon as they made it outside, a cold wind howled furiously. Wade held Jessica tightly against his body to protect her from the freezing temperatures. The frozen chill stole the air from his lungs.

Wade walked her into the side of the building and away from the blinding neon lights, into a dimly lit area. He pressed Jessica into the wall and ground his crotch into her, making sure she felt every inch of him. His possessive bone-crushing kiss stole her breath away as quickly as the bitterly cold wind.

Jessica pushed him away so she could catch her breath. Wades hand was up inside her jacket, under her sweater and kneading her breasts. The wall was ice cold and Jessica began to shiver.

"Oh baby girl you're freezing! Lets get you into my truck."

Jessica winced at the silly pet name. She was a nearly thirty-two year old sophisticated woman. A college professor with a doctorate in Sociology, not someone's derogatory sounding 'baby girl.'

"I need to get some things from my rental car. Jessica headed toward the white sedan.

"Come over her baby. Give me those keys." You let your man do that for you." He ordered.

"Honestly, Wade, this will be a problem. I'm not a helpless woman and god forbid, won't ever be one. Please let me take care of my own business." She tried to open the car with the remote but he blocked her.

"Honestly...Jessica, I know you're not helpless. You're trying so hard to be strong all the time. Try being soft for once and let someone else be strong for you, ok?" Wade took the keys and Jessica was rendered speechless.

'Did he open her heart and take a good look inside?' She wondered. Did Wade somehow know she was in pain; real pain and she covered her anguish with a tough façade. 'Damn!' Jessica thought. She hoped he couldn't read her mind too.

Wade opened up the car and removed everything, from the dash to the trunk. He wasn't going to leave of any of her possessions behind, anything for her to have an excuse to come back for. All her possessions were going into his truck. Jessica tried to grab for one of the heavy bags but Wade brushed her away.

"You're not used to a man taking care of you are, you Jessica?" I'm taking everything and you're just gonna let me, ok? He nodded his head assuredly.

"That was a rhetorical question by the way." Wade hit the remote button to lock up the car.

"I got that right didn't I? 'Rhetorical?' I'm a redneck so I'll need to check with my intellectual beauty for corrections when necessary."

"You got it right." Jessica murmured knowing he was teasing on some levels but he struck a nerve. They were polar opposites.

"I'll call the rental car place in the morning and have them pick up the vehicle tomorrow. I'll pay for whatever premium 'pickup charge' they'll probably whack you with. I'll run inside and leave the keys with the manger of the diner. He's a friend of mine. I trust him. He's gruff but he's all bark. Deep down he's a real marshmallow."

"I don't want you to pay for my car Wade! Irritation was bubbling to the surface. "I don't need a man to take care of me."

Wade walked over to her and placed the bags on the cold blacktop. A blustering wind whipped up a flurry of snow. He pulled Jessica by her collar toward him.

"Here's how a man from the south does things little darling. I'm taking charge and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. A southern man takes care of his woman. If you've got a problem with that tell me right now. I'll drive you to a hotel in my truck and we'll say goodbye. So let me know right now if you're not ok with me taking care of you inside and outside the bedroom."

"Ok, please take me to the hotel then." Jessica was tiring of his constant need for control. She wasn't used to a man pushing her around. If he was testing her mettle he was in for a rude awakening.

"Oh, no, don't fucking test me baby!" Wade barked.

He grabbed her buttocks and pulled her into his crotch. Jessica looped her arms around his neck. God, he made her feel so sexy and desirable! So much for her steely reserve!

"Good girl. Now follow me." Wade marched her toward his truck.

****

The trucker owned a full sized semi. The rig was fully loaded and awaiting a long journey to the Oregon coast. Wade slid the key into the door of the sleeping compartment. The cold creeping was into the soles of Jessica's boots and she stomped her feet to warm them. She hoped the Northwest was warmer than this cold slushy mess.

The compartment was spacious and cozy and surprisingly well appointed. A queen size bed was tucked against the wall with just enough room for two people to squeeze by on each side. The small kitchenette contained a small countertop, microwave, sink, apartment sized refrigerator and one burner stove. A tiny gas fireplace came to life when Wade flipped a switch.

Wade took off his coat and hung the garment in a hanging locker nearby. He sauntered over to Jessica and unzipped her coat. He eased his hands inside the jacket and pulled her tightly against him. He gazed down at her through hooded, predatory and hungry eyes. He was a tall man at least six feet four. Jessica rose up on her tiptoes and impulsively kissed his lips. Wade moaned into her mouth.

Wade eased the coat off her shoulders. The jacket fell onto the bed. His strong fingers crept up her sweater. He cupped her breasts through the thin lacy bra then slipped his hands under the wire. Jessica's nipples instantly hardened. Wade rolled the pliant nubs between his fingers. He yanked the cashmere sweater over her head. He eased the bra straps off her shoulders and yanked the material away exposing her perfectly shaped breasts. Wade stepped back to inspect her.

"A perfect beauty." He murmured and gazed intently at her full breasts.

Jessica shivered under his intense scrutiny. A rush of rich creamy arousal ran out of her pussy and bathed her panties. So this was what it was like to be adored? She marveled.

Wade eased her onto the bed. He unhooked her bra while nibbling at her bottom lip. He tossed the garment into the corner of the bed and kissed and sucked her neck while pinching and plucking her nipples. Wade squeezed her pliant flesh and groaned into her mouth. He ducked his head to her breast and sucked a nipple between his lips and bit lightly at the dusky point.

More arousal creamed her panties. Jessica closed her eyes and parted her thighs for him. Her body began to tremble waiting, anticipation for whatever he'd planned for her.

Jessica nestled into the soft, thick comforter and wondered how many other women he'd fucked in his bed. She tried to toss the thought from her mind though. She wouldn't let anything spoil this delicious moment.

Wade slowly removed her jeans. Next to follow were her panties. Jessica was naked before him. He then lay down beside her. His fingers quickly slipped between her legs into her slick, silky, pussy lips making her jump and squirm. She was soaking wet. Wade closed his eyes and groaned as he worked her pliant flesh inside and out.

"So nice and wet for your man, baby. I like that so much." He whispered into her ear.

The slippery wet sound of her juicy arousal filled the small space. Wade worked his finger into her slickness, pressing into her clit with each bold stroke of his fingers. Jessica arched her back and cried out. More honey coated his fingers. He smiled knowing she was ready to break. Wade rose off the bed. He dipped his fingers, coated with her tasty juices, into his mouth.

"Umm, umm good." He said softly as he licked each digit covered in her distinct pussy flavor.