An Erotic Waterfall Dream

Story Info
Last night I had another dream about you. We were hiking...
1.7k words
4.13
7.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Only Darling,

Last night I had another dream about you. We were hiking in the mountains. I know how much you always loved spending time outdoors. In my dream, I was following you up a fairly narrow and difficult part of the trail. I told you it was for your protection, in case you fell. It was really because I wanted to see your ass, to watch your body as you bent and climbed. You are so beautiful with your ponytail bobbing up and down. I would have caught you if you had fallen. I couldn't take my eyes off your body. You were perfectly safe. No woman has ever had a more focused and attentive trail guide than you had in my dream. But, really, I just wanted to see your body.

I, on the other hand, kept catching my erection on roots and rocks and everything else that you could imagine. It was as if the trail was trying to keep me from you. I never stopped, never faltered. Nothing could ever break my connection to you, sweetheart. Not distance, not time, not roots, branches, or rocks.

Every now and then, I was close enough to touch you... and I did. Your leg was soft and smooth, like I remember it from our nights together.

When we reached the waterfall, you were playful, trying to push me into the water, but I wouldn't let you. I didn't want to be that far from you. We sat down and watched the fish and the butterflies playing.

As much as I enjoyed the rest of this dream, that was my favorite part. Just holding you, kissing you every once in a while. Knowing that you felt safe and that you were safe with me there. This is the hardest part of being separated from you; not being able to hold you and make you feel safe.

Holding turned to kissing, which turned to... well, nothing yet. You were hot and sweaty and wanted to wash off. Rather than ruin the moment by heading to the cabin, we decided to "clean up" a little right there in the pool by the waterfall. It was cold, but I held you and kept you warm. Pretty soon we were chasing these amazingly huge fish through the pool. You swam like a mermaid, touching each one in turn. I couldn't catch any, but just knowing you did was enough. I focused on chasing you as you chased the fish.

Of course, we were skinny dipping, so there was some kissing and caressing under the water, but then we got out a blanket and made love on the huge boulders surrounding the stream.

At first you made me lie back while you licked and sucked my cock.

Then, when I was about to explode, you straddled me and slid yourself onto me; slowly at first, pulling me deep inside you. Holding me there, you rocked your hips, rubbing yourself against me, not up and down, but front to back and side to side.

The setting sun let me see every detail of your perfect body as you rode me, your luscious breasts swaying with the motion of our love.

Can't you just see it in your mind? You looking forward to the waterfall, feeling the vibration and power of the water as you rode me?

Drops of water were rolling down your neck, across the tops of your breasts, then reaching your hard nipples. Can't you feel the breeze play with the water drops as they hang from your breasts? They fall slowly, languorously, to crash into my chest as the pleasure builds.

As you roll your hips, with me trapped deep inside, you feel me swell, growing bigger, more stiff with every slow undulation, your clit rubbing against me, building, building.

I watch your face as your pleasure builds... your expression of intense concentration is almost as alluring as the sway of your breasts.

Then your eyes open, and we see each other, really see each other. You bend down and our lips meet, kissing deeply as our bodies continue to move together, tightly intertwined in growing pleasure.

I lift you off of me, your wetness clinging to me as we pull apart. Your expression is priceless. It looks like you are beginning to cry at the separation, but I quickly put you in the water, up to your knees and bend you over the same rock. Your elbows on the blanket, I enter you from behind. You are already wet, so I slide in without the slightest resistance.

You cry out with the joy of being penetrated so fully and completely. I can feel you pushing your hips back against me. Rocking as your nipples brush against the fabric of the blanket.

Holding your tiny hips firmly, I drive myself into you, again and again.

I hold out for as long as I can... I can hear you calling my name, "Fuck me, Tommy. Fuck me. Oh, fuck me hard, Tommmyyy!" I could have lasted all day, but the sound of your voice, the passion in the tone, the fact that you are calling to ME; I just can't resist, I can't stand it any longer.

As I feel my body getting ready to explode I ask you, "Do you want my cum inside you or on your face?!? Decide!!"

Immediately you shove me back with your hips, away and out of you. Turning you grab my cock, stroking it furiously as you guide me to your mouth. You suck hungrily on me, your tongue working my shaft, your hands caressing my balls and rod. Then, just as I am about to blow, you throw your head back and rub my cock across your neck and your beautiful breasts.

Squeezing my cock hard and my balls softly, you bring me off. The first arc of my cum lands across your lips and jawline. I see your tongue dart out to lick as much as you can. The rest rolls slowly down your neck towards that delicate, sensuous spot above your collarbone.

My second offering lands directly in the hollow of your throat. As it lands on you, I can see your throat work, swallowing every drop your tongue was able to gather before. The second offering slides onto your breasts and begins the long slow journey to your navel, to your sex. I know how much you love the taste of my cum. I know you especially love when I cum inside you and you feel my cum run down your legs the morning after. At that moment I realize that you took me on your face because it drives me crazy to finish on and in your mouth.

To make the moment perfect, before my next spasm, you wrap your sticky lips around my shaft and work me with your tongue. There's not much left, but you work every drop out of me. Sucking and licking, stroking me with your hands, you swallow all you can get.

Then, looking up at me, you use my cock to guide the cum on your face into your mouth. Taking my cock in with the cum, you suck me deep and swallow repeatedly to work me with your throat.

I'm instantly rock hard again, the growth in length and girth forcing my cock deep into your throat. I don't want any of this to be uncomfortable for you, so I try to pull back. You grab my ass with both hands and hold me in place as you fuck me with your throat. You keep me there as long as you possibly can, only releasing me from your throat when you are completely out of breath. Inhaling deeply through your nose, you suck, lick and tease the head for ten or fifteen seconds more, forcing the very first sound out of me. "Oh, god, Mia!"

Having won your little battle, you give my cock a final lick and set me free.

With one last, exaggerated swallow you lay back on the rock and look at me with a smile. Your flat belly, with the little diamond in your bellybutton glinting up at me, leads my eyes to your incredible breasts. Finally I reach your eyes, to see that they are full of tears.

At first I think I've hurt you, but I realize that they are tears of joy.

You spread your knees. Caressing yourself, inviting me to the most intimate parts of your body. I can see every part of you, warm, wet and ready for me again. Your eyes are begging me to mount you, to slide myself inside you. The invitation is more than just physical. You want me to join my soul with yours, to become one with you, the way it happens every time we are together. The passion I feel for you flares as with no other woman and I lean forward into you. Spreading your lips gently, I begin to stroke, kissing the insides of your thighs.

"Tommy, please make love to me. Please, Tommy, fuck me now!"

But I keep licking you. It's like a challenge between us. Your back arches with the pleasure of what my tongue is doing to you. I'm working it side to side, sucking gently. I stroke your breasts, squeeze your nipples. I plunge my tongue deep inside you, then back again to your clit. I bring one hand down and work you with my finger.

All the while, you are moaning, "Oh, god, Tommy, please, fuck me! Fuck me! I want you inside me!"

Your hands grip the side of my head, pulling me away. "Oh. My. God. Darling. That felt so good! Now fuck me!"

And I do.

I pull your body forward. With me standing in the water, you with your legs in the air, I drive myself into you. The wet softness of your body surrenders to my erection and you writhe on the blanket. It doesn't take long. After only twenty strokes or so, you are calling my name, calling on your favorite deities, cumming as hard as you ever have.

My dreams of you are almost as erotic as actually being with you, but not quite.

I love to bring you off and I am counting the days until I can do it again!

I have to go now, honey. You know how much I love you. I can't wait to be with you.

All my love,

Tommy