An Escort in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get dressed and as I am about to exist, I get a call from Walid, "Is it done?"

"Leaving the apartment now."

"Good, listen I need to tell you something. I'm telling you this because I love you. There is a CIA extraction team on their way to pick up Hamid, they will not be happy you killed him. You see I wasn't truthful with you earlier. It's not the Americans that wanted him dead, it was his own government-the Iranians. Hamid was going to defect to America and you stopped it. So get far away as you can."

My body froze, I had been had and I should have seen this coming. I escape quickly to the Parisian train station and head for my secret locker and take my documentation and run. I escape.

Six months later

TV News, "In other news, there was a reported drone strike in the North of Yemen today and its believed that a Lebanese female nation was killed in the strike. Unconfirmed reports suggest that the unidentified woman was the target of the strike, which if true, would make her the first woman ever targeted. Neither the Pentagon or White House offered any comment on this."

Two weeks later, TV news. "Today's headlines, it's believed that the U.S. Navy Seals carried out a raid in the Eastern Libyan city of Benghazi, in an attempt to capture, what the Pentagon described as the most dangerous woman to U.S. national security. It's believed that the same woman was the attempted target of a drone strike in Northern Yemen two weeks ago, but its believed she was not killed in that strike. It's not know if she has been captured or killed in this latest raid, neither the White House nor the Pentagon has offered any comment."

"Ahh the news is always bad Abba, why don't we skip dinner and go upstairs and have some fun?"

"Oh my God, you're so incredible. I can't believe that I am going to marry a Lebanese Jewish girl, that my Lebanese Jewish family approve off and who satisfies me sexually, romantically and intellectually. I never thought I'd met a Mizrahi girl like you. To think we met in a Tel-Aviv strip club and now we are getting married. A stripper who is do her degree in Microbiology and Neuroscience at the University of Tel-Aviv."

"Enough talk, I'm horny."

"Yes madam."

Yes, it's me. I know Walid is in this country somewhere and I plan to hunt him down, until then Ella the Lebanese-Jewish girl with an Israeli fiance is the necessary cover. My cousin Fadi was executed and the Americans are hunting me, Walid will pay, he will so pay. As Marcus Aurelius said, "The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury." And I am not like him, I'm hot and have multiple identities.

12