An Escort's Confession Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
252 Followers

Max has one hand in the small of my back, he rubs his other hand up and down my ass crack, and he pounds me with one long hard plunge after the other. On and on he goes. His long, large staff drives my pussy walls apart, and his helmet strikes the lowermost part of my valley. If I could see him, I would watch him pull almost out of my and then like a wrecking ball slam his tool to the limit of my well.

I grunt, "Aaaaugh," each time I hear the slap of his thighs striking my ass as he plunges into me. The stimulations are sensational. The tip of his cock smashing my cervix is like a lightening-strike, and the width of his shaft intensifies the feelings of want and need in the circle of my cunt. My mind is blank except for the feelings emanating from my core, and they are marvelous. He's driving me closer and closer to another orgasm. An orgasm I crave. The convulsions from my pussy to my mind are too much to bare without release.

With one last long, powerful stroke, I am lost to the pleasure consuming me as a tsunami washes over and through me and I surrender to enjoyment as I climax, "Maaaax, Iiiii, loooo, veeee, iiiit!"

As I come down from my sexual high, I feel my restraints loosen and fall away, Max is rubbing my ankles, and I am massaging my wrists to restore normal feelings.

Max tells me not to remove my blindfold as the prickly sensations in my hands and wrists dissolve.

I hear him tearing something; I'm not sure what. He climbs on to the bed, lies on his back with a pillow under his head, and says, "Kelly, crawl over my body."

Carefully, I move on top of him.

"I can't believe how beautiful you are: your hair, even though it's now a mess, your gorgeous face, even though it's flushed from all our activity and your breasts that look like shapely melons hanging from your chest and have not received the attention they deserve. But, before I feast on that flesh, I want you to rise on your knees."

I do, and he holds me by the hips.

"Now, take off the blindfold."

The blindfold is gone, but I'm having difficulty adjusting to the dim light. At last, I can see again. The handsome face of Max and his slightly graying hair appear in my vision.

"Did the blindfold enhance your pleasure?"

"I didn't think about it until you ask, but yes I believe I my reactions to your lovemaking was more intense than if I could have seen, but I like having my sight back."

"Hold still and allow me to take you to the final stages of our time together. .Lower yourself until your pussy touches my cock." He clings to me until I feel the crown of his condom covered upright dick touch my folds.

I shiver with anticipation. Once again, his incredible shaft is going to skewer me. I'm excited and want to feel the sensations that his elongated, thick staff will provide me.

"Lower yourself until my tip enters you."

"You not going to tease me again are you?" I push down as hard as I can, but he holds me where he wants me, seven inches from my goal.

"Max, not again, please give me all of it and fuck me."

"Pleasure comes to those that wait." He wiggles his hips and his helmet in circles just inside my cunt.

The feeling is incredible. The smoothness of his knob touches every nerve near my opening. It's as though I'm a piece of steak seared over a hot flame, but I want all of him and try to push my way to paradise. He's stronger than I thought and he holds me still. I stare daggers at him.

He smiles. "You have to wait, darling." Using his leg muscles, he pushes into me an inch and withdraws.

I gasp at the feeling, "Oooooh," it's as though a hot poker just pierced me. It's amazing.

Max stares at me. "Did you like that?"

"Yes, you son-of-a-bitch, I liked that, but I want more of you."

"I do too, but I want you fully aroused before we become completely joined.

He indents me once again, and I gulp, "Oooooah." Over and over he torments me with the tip of his root, and I wheeze, Ooooah," each time. Max, I can't be any readier than I am now. Please satisfy me with your meat."

"Masturbate for me?" He asks.

"What? Why? I'm burning with desire, and you want me to masturbate?"

"Yes, he pokes me again.

"Ooooah," I moan.

"Okay, okay," I reach to my vulva lips, run my social finger up and down my gash, and touch my sweet spot. It's engorged, enlarged, and inflamed. I flay away at it with my finger anything to speed an orgasm and be impierced by his lightning rod. My finger flies around and over my clit. I close my eyes. I concentrate on my task. My arousal grows. I feel the contractions emanating from my core. I become more and more excited. I throw my head from side to side. I roll my eyes back in their sockets. I move up and down, from side to side, in circles as I climax.

Max drops me onto his hot rod.

Between my masturbation and plummeting onto the top of an erupting volcano; I feel every nerve in my twat seared with joy. The feeling is so unbelievable I can't make a sound.

Max doesn't stop. He thrusts into me over and over, up and in, up and in.

I'm in a constant state of orgasmic pleasure, I scream, "Fuuuu, keeee, meeee," over and over again.

At last, he stops without coming.

"I haven't ceased having orgasms for the longest time, but you haven't come yet."

"I'm saving that for later, return here," he pulls my breasts to his chest. "You have incredibly large, soft, smooth tits with long hard nipples and areolas the size of a silver dollar, and I've not yet shown you how much I love them, w.orship them."

Most men are attracted to my breasts, but after a little fondling and some sucking, they zoom to my treasure, the opening between my long, lovely legs, my pussy. Alex didn't spend much time with my boobs although more than most. Now, according to Max, he's going to demonstrate his affection for them.

"Sit at a 45-degree angle and turn your shoulders from side to side," he asks.

I slowly do as he requests and watch him smile as my melons move from side to side. I see him following my fruit as though they were a pair of tennis balls volleyed from one side of a net to the other.

"Marvelous," he tweaks his cock within me. "You'll never understand what watching a set of tits like yours does to a man, and I can't explain it either. Raise your arms over your head and move up and down."

My hangers bounce up and down, up and down, with a quiet slap as they return to my chest.

Max continues to smile as my knockers flop up and down, and, of course, I'm bounding up and down on his stiff shaft which also increases my pleasure.

"Damn, that's a beautiful sight. I would never tire of watching you do that, but I know you can't keep that up as long as I would like although you might find it rather exciting because of your also bounding up and down on my dick.

"Your right, it is a rather arduous, but I enjoy watching you smile at my movements, and even more I like feeling your shaft sliding in and out of my pussy."

He stops me and turns me to one side." There's something about the profile of a woman's torpedoes, and that's not a good metaphor. In some ways, they resemble a ski slope with an indescribable nub at the end. They also have a smooth concave curve on the underside which upholds the bulk of the organ. Together the slope at the top supported by the curve at the bottom are joined at the teat.

"I never looked at my breasts in that way. I just take the shape as natural."

Don't forget the beautiful suckable nub, filled with tiny holes to enable the secretion of food for children, for the pleasure of men. One of the reasons for their existence is to allow children to suckle for sustenance and for men or women to suck for enjoyment; it's a nature oral fixation that is stronger in some more than others. It's compelling to me, come here." He pulls my right breast and nipple to his mouth.

He kisses the nipple, "Nice," he kisses the other, "nice."

I watch his head move as he kisses each nipple, but the kisses are brief, and I only feel his soft lips. There was no feeling of Max trying to arouse me. At least not physically, after all of his viewings and talking about my tits have been a mental turn on. I'm ready for him to show me how much he loves them and wants to worship them.

Back to my right teat, he rubs his lips over and around it. He slowly pulls the nipple and areola into his mouth clamps his lips around them and adds and releases the pressure from easy to hard and back again. As he mouths that boob, he cups the other one and rubs his fingers around and over it without touching the nub.

His light touch on my left breast is delightful, and his almost sucking my right melon is subtle and arousing. Gradually, I'm aware of his hand and his mouth causing me to have a yearning.

Max is patient, and he continues to squeeze and unsqueeze one breast and to playfully fondles the other as I sit on his pulsating cock. Without warning, he bucks his cock hard into my wet and willing cunt. At the same time, he pinches my left nipple hard with his finger and thumb and squeezes my other nub with his mouth cruelly.

The three simultaneous shocks to my system sent me over the summit of lust, and I climax calling out to Pelee the volcano Goddess of the Hawaiian Islands, "Goooo, deees, peeee, leeee.!" I tremble, I shake, and I flood Max's cock with my built-up fluids.

He continues pinching, sucking, and ramming his granite-like staff into me over and over.

As he does so, I continue to moan "Goooo, deeees, peeee, leeee!" until I fall limp on his body.

He props me up and sucks my left teat into his mouth, fondles the other, and grinds his lightning rod into the bottom of my tube.

I'm not down from my previous orgasm, as he changes sides and persists in arousing me. I climax again.

He stops.

We lay still joined and breathing deeply and sweating profusely.

Time passes, before he asks, "Have you calmed enough to continue?"

"I'm too weak," I say.

He rolls us onto my back, rises onto his elbows and forearms, and proceeds to suck one nipple and then the other.

His soft, smooth lips and tongue lick over and around my teats one after the other.

I respond to his licking and sucking.

My sensitive nubs are thrilled by his mouth and tongue. "Max, that feels so good, and my strength is returning. I believe you've proven that you want to worship my breasts. Fuck me and let's finish, I said reaching up to kiss him. I'm breaking my own rule.

"I'm sorry Kelly. I'm not finished yet." He rolls us onto his back, pushes me upright, and says, "Bounce up and down on me. I want to feel your tight snatch rising and falling on my cock, and I want to watch your tits moving with you." He puts his hands on my hips pushing me up.

Unwillingly, but with pleasure I fuck him. I feel his long, hard staff plying the length of my tunnel and watch him smile at my breasts moving in unison with me.

He grins. "I can view you do that all the rest of the morning, but I want you to rest on your hand and thrust yourself along the length of my pole."

I do as he requests. I start slowly but increase the speed trying to have him come to finish this evening, night, and morning of lust, but he has incredible stamina, and instead of his coming it is me who fucks my way to another orgasm. I'm too tired to scream, but my body quivers and shakes as the flow of excitement races through me, I douse him with my fluids and collapse to his body. I've lost count of my orgasms.

He holds me tight as our sweat mingles on its way to the bed.

"Max, oh Max, please fuck me so we can end this marathon?"

"I'm sorry Kelly, but I'm not ready to finish just yet," he takes my hands pushing me to a forty-five-degree angle. "I want you to give it to me again." He pushes me back and pulls me forward. Now I want you to do the work while I hold your hands."

With his aid, I move along the length of his rod: back and forth, back and forth. I can't believe his erection is as hard as ever, and it touches me in all my hot spots. Slowly, I feel my core contracting. The compressions increase in rapidity and potency. I'm moving at Einstein's speed of light and Thunen's theory of intensity, and I lose all control of my senses because I've passed the limits or reality and move into realm of incredible bliss.

Max, instinctively understands my delusion of joy that passes all understanding, He rises on his shoulders and rams me with all his might.

Suddenly, there's a purple pinkish glow all around me as I experience an indescribable feeling of euphoria and ecstasy as we climax together. I wail indecipherable sounds and Max groans, "Oh my God, you've got the greatest pussy I've ever fucked. You are an amazing piece-of-ass. The best I've ever had."

To be continued.

mitchawa
mitchawa
252 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories