An Evening Appointment Ch. 01

Story Info
Phillip is late for an appointment.
775 words
3.55
36.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texguy84
Texguy84
107 Followers

Phillip pedaled as fast as he could down the dark suburban street. He couldn't believe that he was running late, not for this. Tardiness was one of his long-standing problems. Surely She would punish him for that.

He wasn't sure if he minded that or not though.

He arrived at the house; it was light blue, with a two car garage, three bedrooms, etc. Just your typical suburban home. As he reached for the door knocker, he read the sign hanging on it reading "Lord bless this house and the people who live there."

Phil rapped the knocker against the door two times, paused, then three more times. There was a slight pause and then the door opened, revealing a tall, broad shouldered man about 3 years older than Phillip, with short blonde hair and blue eyes.

"You're late," Aaron stated as he looked down at the smaller fellow at his door.

"I'm sorry, Sir, it won't happen again."

"That sounds familiar. Mary's waiting for you in the dining room."

Aaron stepped aside to let Phil in, and took Phil's windbreaker for him as Phil walked into the dimly lit dining room. At the opposite end of the candle lit table sat a stunningly beautiful brunette, with tanned skin and grey eyes. Phil swallowed as she looked at him with her steel grey eyes, willing himself not to shuffle his feet under her examination.

"Sit down, Slave."

"Yes, Mistress." Phillip sat down at the other end of the table, with his hands on his knees as his Mistress continued to watch him.

"Why are you late, Slave?"

Phil swallowed, trying to form his thoughts before responding. "It took me longer than I expected to get out of work. Jennifer has had me working on these TPS reports and..."

"Silence, Slave." The words had the effect of a backhanded slap across the face, and Phillip's jaws clamped shut with an audible click. "You were told to be here at 5:30PM. It is now 5:34. That is unacceptable. Come here and strip, slave."

He stood up without hesitation and walked over to his Mistress, stripping his clothes and leaving them in a pile at his feet. Mary looked him over, examining his pale, slightly pudgy 5 and a half foot tall body, including his six inch long erect cock.

"Bend over the table, slave."

"Yes, Mistress." Phillip leaned over the table supporting his weight with his palms on the white tablecloth, as his Mistress produced a riding crop from under her chair. Her long, elegant fingers gripped the crop's handle and traced circles on his ass cheeks as he tensed in anticipation.

"What have you done to deserve a spanking, Slave?"

"I was late for class this morning, and instead of listening to the professor, I spent the class fantasizing about the girl who sits two rows in front of me. The one in the ROTC. After class, I sat in front of the library watching girls on their way around campus. I went home for lunch, and spent an hour watching pornographic movies on my computer."

"Anything else, Slave?"

"Oh, and I was late for our appointment." *SMACK* Phil winced as the crop struck his right ass cheek, leaving a welt across it.

"Don't be smart with me, boy, unless you want to regret it later. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How do you think I should punish you for what you have done tonight, Boy?"

"I believe I should be spanked, Mistress."

"Oh, of course. Anything else?" Silence. "Well?" Another long silence. "Would you like me to sodomize you, Slave?"

"... Yes, Mistress." Phil's cheeks burned red at the treatment he was receiving, and in anticipation of what would come.

"In time. For now, I think you should have ten strokes, with the cane. Do you agree?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Of course you do." Mary picked up a cane and gripped the thicker end of it as she stood behind her slave. Without warning, she brought it down quickly on her target's ass, leaving a bright red welt across it. Her slave responded with a hiss through gritted teeth. "One." SMACK. Another red stripe, another hiss and a restrained grunt. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. Seven more stinging strokes as restrained grunts became less so, and a groan escaped from her Slave's lips.

"Do you like this, Slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you still wish me to sodomize you after I finish your spanking?"

"Yes Mistress." SMACK SMACK.

"Well, isn't that too bad. Aaron, the slave is yours."

Aaron walked into the room as Phil looked up at him uncomfortably. "Thank you, Aunt Mary."

To be Continued...

Texguy84
Texguy84
107 Followers