An Evening at Christmas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was light-headed from her breathing and post orgasmic stress, breathing deeply as she tried to make sense of everything that was happening. Dave looked at Amy as she arrived by his side and they kissed passionately. Lauren watched, confused and very uneasy about the situation. but unable to do much as she was cuffed to the bed like a sex slave.

"I'm sorry baby, I should have come clean about this earlier."

Dave said calmly as Amy reached her hand down and stroked his cock a few more times,

keeping him on the brink but not allowing him to cum. She felt Lauren's juices on the rubber and let her fingers roll over it to his base, then in a single move pulled the condom off him, discarding it before returning to her stroking motion.

"it's ok sweety, just relax, enjoy him like you were."

Amy smiled as she spoke, reassuring Lauren who slowly smiled back opening her legs again as she did.

"so... you don't mind him???" Lauren inquired.

Amy just smiled and shook her head,

"oh no baby girl, I told him he could bring back a guest if he needed to."

Dave moaned lightly as Amy's strokes had an effect on him, he had been so close before that it didn't take much to make him close again. Amy drew her attention down to it and mused, then looked at the cuffed teenager on her bed and grinned evilly .

"Lauren , I promise you three things ." she whispered quietly to the girl,

"What happens here, stays here, you can do and try anything you want and you'll have no regrets ."

Lauren writhed at her words spreading her legs as Amy's free hand waved over her pussy and dropped in to find her soaked slit. Amy guided Dave's now bare cock towards Lauren and stroked him harder,

she knew he was on the brink and looked into Lauren's eyes, "you'd like having him bare wouldn't you?"

Lauren grinned and nodded her head, Amy guided him back into her pussy. Lauren's eyes widened again as she received him, letting out a deep moan. she'd never had a bare cock or another woman help her before. He slid in with ease and groaned at her hot wetness.

Lauren gave out a moan at the same time as he began his fucking motions again. Amy was this time beside him, a hand stroking his cock as it slid in and out of Lauren. Dave gave out another grunt, he was now close again, Lauren was now at their complete mercy. She loved to feel his bare cock inside her, but was very conscious of how fertile she was at that time.

Amy looked at her as she enjoyed his cock and whispered,

"Enjoy it hun,"

Lauren started to orgasm again as her helpless body took the couples advances. Dave felt her clenching again and could no longer hold back. Amy pulled her hand from between them, allowing him to get deep into her as he began pumping his seed. Lauren 's orgasm sky rocketed and she trembled and moaned. her eyes wide at this new sensation.

"Ooohhhhh shit... F..fu ck..."

Amy moved to her side and kissed her pert breasts, sending more electric sensations through Lauren's body.

"that's it baby, fill her with cum."

Amy hissed as Lauren gasped and struggled for air, the intensity began subsiding, amazed at how much her body was accepting of his seed. Amy looked at her stomach muscles contracting, milking her partner as he unloaded into her.

"Fucking hell baby, look, her body's hungry for that!"

He held himself inside her for a few moments as her muscles calmed down, looking at her stomach as it twitched. Lauren relaxed and hung there, spent and buzzing from her evening.

As Dave pulled out of her, Amy bent down immediately and sucked his cock, tasting their joint juices as Lauren lay there. Cleaning him before popping off noisily. Lauren looked down to see Amy's ass and body stooped over hers hungrily sucking on Dave's cock.

After a few minutes, Amy popped off again and looked over her shoulder at Lauren, she was watching intently. Her legs splayed, arms held helplessly up as her body tingled under the occasional touch of Amy's nipples on her skin.

Amy then turned her attention to Lauren's pussy that was starting to ooze Dave's cum out of it. Her lips found her clitoris, she kissed it before sliding down to lick up his seed from her. He looked over and saw Lauren's face redden and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Amy moaned into her slit and lapped up the cum, she loved to taste him and this was just what she needed after her evening.

Lauren remained deathly quiet as Amy sucked and licked the cum from her, helpless and in a deep trance like state as she experienced this new sensation. Dave then bent down to greet Amy's tongue against Lauren's pussy, the two tongues entwined and lapped against her folds. She gasped and moaned as she felt the new tongue against her.

Writhing on the bed, trembling again as her body tingled. The fact she was cuffed, helpless and unable to prevent anything the pair would be able to do filled her with heat and lust. she'd always wanted to be tied in bondage and used, but this was way more than she had ever expected. She had now completely submitted to them, allowing them full access to her body and she was as promised, enjoying all of it.

Dave and Amy both broke away simultaneously leaving Lauren writhing on the bed, they gave each other a passion filled kiss as they shared the juices. Amy then broke briefly and turned to Lauren.

"you've been a very good girl. you have a gorgeous body hun, it's such a shame to keep his beautiful cock covered up don't you think? especially when there's a hot little toy like you to play with."

Dave nodded and the pair crawled up onto the bed. Dave on her right, Amy on her left, Amy had reached down and was masturbating Dave back to his full hardness. Lauren stared at him and grinned.

"ooh, I knew it!" Lauren chirped victoriously, Amy looked at her smiling

"knew what hun?"

"I knew he was going to have stamina. Kate had her doubts, but me and Sarah had high expectations of Dave." Lauren replied in a husky voice.

"Sarah huh? I like her already!" Amy replied jokingly.

Then admired Lauren a little more before adding,

"He's got some stamina for his age, and if I'd known, Sarah could have come too."

Lauren bit her lip and blushed a little,

"she did wonder."

Amy grinned and winked at her.

"He's a good boy, he's handled six of us in one night before now."

Lauren's jaw dropped and mouthed the number, impressed at his ability.

"I have rules.. and we play games usually." Lauren smiled and listened watching her hand working on Dave's cock.

"Rules?" she inquired as her gaze never lifted.

"sure, every game needs rules. my no.1 rule though..." Amy leaned in to Lauren's face, she kissed her passionately on the lips, Lauren reciprocated then broke before gasping.

Amy whispered into her ear "fill one, fill all."

Lauren giggled and then thought about it. "six girls??"

Amy nodded and giggled with her.

"it took all weekend, and he was well-worn out by Sunday, but each girl got filled at least once."

Lauren looked at Amy shocked and excited at the same time. Amy kissed her again passionately. As she kissed Lauren, Amy straddled her kissing and feeling her suspended body. Dave moved in behind Amy and knew instinctively what she wanted. sliding his hard dick into her.

Amy moaned into Lauren's mouth as she felt him fill her aching pussy with his meat. She'd craved this all night and he knew it. He started sliding in and out of her slowly, letting her kiss Lauren as he did. Lauren responded in kind, kissing and moaning into Amy's mouth.

The two's passionate kiss grew as the pace did, Amy moaned and licked at Lauren's lips, their tongues dancing as she got fucked. He knew exactly how she liked to be fucked and set her a good tempo. Lauren's eyes were closing as she experienced a total stranger being fucked on top of her.

Amy began to groan louder and broke her kiss, smiled at Lauren and leaned onto her body, sliding off his meat and landing her pussy neatly on top of Lauren's. Her legs spread beside Lauren's as she ground her pelvis down, the girls gasped and moaned together as they shared the moment. Dave knelt forward and slid his wet cock head up and down both girls slits that were perfectly in line. They both let out coos and pined for him to fuck them.

"ooohh yes." pined Lauren followed by Amy who begged,

"fuck me, please..."

Dave obliged and slid into her, his big heavy balls slapped against Lauren's labia sending shivers through her. Amy's weight was almost fully on Lauren, Dave started slamming into Amy, letting his balls slap against Lauren and grunted as he did. Amy was close to orgasm and Dave knew it, her pussy milked him and clenched around him as he slid in and out.

Dave was grunting, he could always last longer after his first orgasm even when he and Amy were entertaining. He slid out of Amy and sank straight into Lauren, she yelped and moaned as he did. Slamming into her as he had Amy, his navel hitting Amy's ass as he did. again, both girls moaned in unison as he slammed into them.

"that's it Dave, fuck us both." Amy hissed as he pulled out of Lauren and slid back into Amy.

"ooooh shit that's good." she added, her orgasm rising up again.

Amy composed herself enough to tell Dave "that's it baby, cum for us."

Dave moaned and pulled out of Amy who immediately rolled from Lauren. She reached for his cock and grabbed it stroking it furiously. Dave moved forward as she did, he was close and knew already what Amy wanted to do. After just a few more strokes he grunted as Lauren gazed lustfully at the pair, arms outstretched and breasts heaving up and down with her breathing.

Amy pulled Dave closer toward Lauren's head where he grunted and began bursting out hot streams of cum again. It splashed all over her face, her eye closed as a drop hit it, a large glob hit her nose and some down on her mouth, she instinctively licked her lips and opened her mouth to catch what she could.

After Amy had stroked the last amount of cum that she could from Dave, she released him and immediately bent down to Lauren whispering quietly in her ear,

"oh hun, you're such a good girl. I promise, I'll let you go soon, then you can do whatever you want to him OK?"

Lauren smiled and nodded answering quietly,

"this is the hottest thing I've ever done, I don't want it to end."

Amy giggled and whispered again closely to her ear "why don't you stay a few days? you've earned it."

Lauren grinned and thought, considering the offer. Dave was still straddled over Lauren, his cock in Amy's hand as she slowly stroked it. Amy looked at him with her face beside Lauren's,

"isn't he a good boy?" Lauren nodded and turned her face to kiss Amy.

The pair kissed and Amy resisted the urge to clean her face of his cum, their kiss broke and Lauren looked at Dave's cock again, noticing he was still hard.

"please, let him fuck me again, please?"

she begged, Amy giggled and agreed, nodding at Dave to move back.

She released him and he moved, again, grabbing her knees and raising them manipulating her body into a place that he knew would give him good penetration. He sank back into her, feeling her heat around him. She accepted him and moaned at his entry, Amy sat beside her and caressed her breasts. Rolling her nipples in her fingers as Dave slowly sank in and out of her again, her breathing and gasps said more than her words ever could, Lauren was quickly getting louder and soon found herself tingling again.

Amy hissed at her again encouraging her orgasm,

"mmmm you like that hun? huh?"

Lauren nodded "uh-huh."

Dave picked up the speed again, his member was now hard and desensitized so he just thrust in and out of her, harder and faster. His balls slapping against her ass. Lauren started panting again, this time she gave small yelps and cries of joy as he slammed into her.

Amy was caressing and kissing her body, indiscriminately flicking from one breast to the other, then across her body, being sure not to disturb any of his cum that was on her. Lauren giggled as she felt her body tensing up, her breasts jiggled into Amy's mouth as he slammed into her again and again.

Lauren was growing close again. Amy was leaning over Lauren's body and reached over to grab Lauren's legs taking them from Dave and holding them up for him. Dave moved his hands under Lauren's ass for support and tilted her, he continued his fast, hard assault into her making her scream a little in pleasure. Lauren's flexible teen body allowed Amy to pull her legs almost right back, Dave was able to push down and reach her g-spot, sending her into fits of pleasure and moans. tipping her into an orgasm.

She let out a loud scream and trembled, her pussy clenched around him as he continued to slam into her. Every time he hit the spot she screamed, Amy looked at him and he held himself deep inside her. Amy then parted the legs and lowered her head down and pushed her own pussy into Lauren's face at the same time as she licked her cock filled pussy, straddling her as she did.

The combination of her g-spot being hit, her clitoris being licked and the scent of a woman so close to her face sent Lauren over the edge and she began squirting, it leaked forcefully out and splashed against his balls. Amy caught a front row view and giggled, Looking at his thick length buried deep inside this teens pussy as she squirted around the intrusion.

Lauren gasped and panted for air, but could only find Amy's pussy. Her eyes opened and her head moved forward giving in to the temptation and not wanting to change anything that was happening. Her tongue poked out and she licked Amy's slit, as soon as she felt it, Amy grinned and moaned looking up at Dave with the cutest eyes he'd seen in a while.

He took the cue and started sliding in and out of her again, letting Amy lick his soaked shaft as it left her. He pulled it out the next time and sank into Amy's mouth, Amy loved to be licked and suck cock at the same time, she wanted more but the situation wouldn't allow it. So for now, she made do as Lauren lapped at her pussy. She could hear the noise of Lauren's pussy still leaking fluids from her orgasm and laughed on his cock, moaning and enjoying the moment.

Lauren could do nothing but accept the challenge of the pussy presented before her, sliding her tongue in and around it, teasing and pleasing the best she felt she could for her first time. Amy slid his cock deep into her throat, passed her gag reflex and sank all the way to his balls. She held herself there for a few seconds, using her tongue to lick the underside of his shaft. Amy then pulled off him, breathing heavily before taking him back into her mouth and hungrily sucking on him.

Lauren's legs had lowered, giving her a chance to relax them. She continued to lap hungrily at Amy's pussy, moving her head around the best she could. Amy was close and moaned on his cock as Lauren gripped her clitoris with her lips and licked it quickly. Her eyes looked up at him then rolled back into her head as her orgasm flowed through her.

She gave a long carnal moan whilst still half way down his dick, the vibration was intense and made Dave moan in appreciation. Lauren moaned into her pussy at the same time and the flood of juices that seeped from her was licked straight from source.

After what seemed an eternity for all, Amy began to calm, her trembling body collapsed on top of Lauren and she slid off his cock with a pop. Lauren looked feverishly and out of breath at Dave, mouth completely soaked from Amy's juices and his cum that had now been smeared all over her face and Amy's ass and legs.

Amy raised her head to look at him, she grinned and wiggled her ass teasingly at Lauren, Dave smiled back and swayed his hard cock at her, he gripped it and started stroking it, pumping it slowly at first. Amy knew that this must have meant he was close again. She thought for a second as he did, wondering what she wanted him to do with his next load. She rolled off Lauren and turned to her, smiling at her as Dave picked up speed stroking his cock.

Lauren laid there breathing heavily and wide-eyed, before she knew it Amy pulled her right leg apart and Dave moved forwards in to the gap just in time to point his hot cock at her slit and began to pump out his cum. He splashed another large load out landing on her slit, clit and tummy.

Lauren moaned "oh fuck that's good, yes, cum on me baby."

Amy took over from Dave's hand and stroked him more, trying to get as much from him as she could. Once he had spent his final lot, Amy guided him down and smeared his cock around before letting go of it and tracing her fingers into the cum on Lauren's clit, massaging it gently as Lauren writhed.

After a few minutes of rubbing in his cum, Amy looked at Dave who was sitting between her legs with a semi hard cock twitching as he watched. Lauren was still stretched out, her tummy and pussy were covered in cum as well as her face, she looked tired and extremely well-fucked. Dave nodded to her and then Amy. Amy moved and kissed Lauren on the lips,

"lets release you hun shall we?"

Dave then moved to the bed-side drawer and got the key, he unlocked her left hand and tossed the key to Amy who unlocked her right. Lauren nursed her wrists and moved up into a sitting position. looked at the two lovers and grabbed each of them. She pulled them both in close together and embraced them, kissing Dave first then Amy.

"wow! I.. I don't know what to say..."

Amy kissed her back and replied first,

"aw hun, you don't need to say anything. you must be tired baby girl."

Dave pulled the covers back and invited the girls in, they ensured Dave was in the middle and they nested around him, Lauren had forgotten about the cum on her and quickly dozed off. Amy whispered to Dave so as not to disturb her,

"I like her, she's nice... and sexy... and covered in cum." giggling as she said the last part.

Dave just giggled back and stroked her hair.

"Thank you baby, I hoped you'd like it tonight."

The trio fell asleep together, it was very late in the night and they were all very tired. They slept for hours when the first sight of light appeared through the curtains. The first to stir was Lauren, who immediately looked at Amy and Dave embracing, then smiled to herself, yawned and joined in the embrace. The couple moved an moaned as they came too, pulling Lauren into their embrace.

Amy spoke first,

"mmmm looks like our play thing is hard this morning Lauren."

She mumbled as she reached for Dave's morning erection. Lauren's hands crawled across his body and joined Amy's caressing his hard dick. Dave's eyes opened and he looked down to the girls. He smiled and embraced them as they played with him.

Amy turned to Lauren and quietly whispered.

"excuse me, I need to pee."

Then got up and headed for the bathroom. leaving Lauren and Dave alone together for the first time since they arrived. Lauren turned and straddled him, smiling at him as she did.

"so, was she serious when she said stay?"

She started grinding her slit up and down his shaft as she looked at him. Dave nodded and smiled grabbing her hips as she did. He moved her up and she reached down between them to guide him in, he slid in easily and she gave a gasp as she eased him in.

"mmmmmm this is nice..." she breathed as she began sliding up and down his length.

The cum from the previous night had dried up and she had now completely lost interest in being protected, all she wanted now was more of what she had last night. She was sober now and instead of feeling regret, all she felt was an inherent need for what she had. She bounced a little quicker on him, he reached up and caressed her breasts as she did.