An Evening at The Chateau

Story Info
Exploration of more than the landscape
1.6k words
4.5
19.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a day of exploring the mountain and forests surrounding their chateau, Mithrell Kendermore and Adamante Necronis, her black-robed guardian, made their way back to the cabin. He watched warily at the sounds of the forest as they traveled a hidden path. She giggled slightly at his paranoia, knowing she herself had spells of warding set up around both of them that would prevent any sort if interference by the local wildlife. As the cabin rose into view, she heard his voice murmur softly, then the windows filled with the warm glow of firelight. He opened the door and let her in, and a soft warmth poured over them both as he shut the door, warding the cold night air. She flopped into an overstuffed chair as he set about preparing their spiced cider. "Well, that was fun, wasn't it?" she said, giggling again. "I am not sure why wolves would choose to play with you, though I must admit you look good in tattered robes." She could sense his blush even though he was behind her and cowled.

"Fortunately for me, I know you well enough to include a spare cloak in my travel bag." He picked up the heavy black iron cauldron and set it over the flames, then turned to face her. "You are most certainly a devious lady, but you will never find me complaining."

She giggled and rose to standing. She kissed him once, hotly, on the lips before turning away to face the chair once more. "My shoulders are sore, Addy. Would you mind rubbing them for me?" She squared her shoulders, her back once again to him. She swore she could feel his breathing quicken and become more shallow even before the words escaped her lips. She smiled, a slight flush creeping over her chest as his hands encircled her. His fingers fumbled a moment on her intricate brooch, then she relaxed a little as her crimson furs fell away to the floor. She heard his soft moan as his eyes beheld her. The emerald green gown sparkling in the firelight, cut to accentuate her already perfect curves, the cut low in the back. She smiled a little wider as she felt his hands trembling on her shoulders, rubbing the muscles gently. She reclined against him, letting his hands take over.

He rubbed expertly there for long moments, the only sound in the room being the soft crackle of the fire. He moved a little lower, to begin massaging her collarbones, and she felt her body rising in response, her chest rising and falling with her quickening breath. She leaned further against him, and wiggled a little against his hips, making sure he knew she felt his hardening manhood. She looked up to him and whispered, a husky sound, sensual, able to madden his blood. "Lower." He did not waste any time, his fingers bravely sweeping down further to the curves of her breasts. She moaned softly as his fingers traversed the curves. She noticed after a while, and with a bit of frustration, that he was avoiding her rock-hard nipples. She looked up to him, about to speak, when she noticed a malicious glint in his eye. She leaned her head against his chest as his fingers cupped, squeezed, fondled, and worshipped her breasts, never touching her nipples.

His hand shifted for a moment, and she felt the straps of the dress slide off her shoulders, the silky material fell to the floor, and she sighed heavily as he slipped around to her front. Her breathing quickened as he looked into her eyes, then lowered his mouth to her nipple. She cried out as his lips roughly seized the nubbin, and he began attacking. His tongue lashed it, his lips pulled and twisted the pebble hardness. Then suddenly, she screamed in ecstasy as he bit down. She dimly felt his hands cup her rear in the haze she was in, and only noticed dimly that her magic had summoned forth a bed. She opened her eyes, noticing that her concentration was diverted at a crucial time in the casting of the spell, and the sheets blazed striped black and pink. She giggled slightly before moaning again, his attentions going to her other nipple. She gripped his head in her hands, smothering him against her chest, as he worked that breast with no less a fury.

When her nipples were so sensitive that even his breath sent shock waves through her system, he rose and spread her arms. He kissed her lips as he tied silk scarves to her arms, then snapped his fingers. The bindings instantly pulled taut, becoming one with the corner posts of the bed, and she smiled demurely as she tested them. "What do you plan on doing now, m'Lord?" she teased, arching her back to further divert his attention. He shook off the enchanting aura her lithe body instilled in him, and instead did the same to her ankles, binding them before pulling them tight and fastening them to the bottom posts. He stood and regarded her, nude, spread-eagled, her sex open, pouting, and dripping wet. Her nipples were hard and pink like pencil erasers, and her chest was heaving with her breath. She almost seemed to beg as he stripped then, his body gleaming in the firelight. She could see the outline of his hard cock, and she licked her lips at it's sight.

He knelt between her legs and whispered something. She could not recognize it, but moaned as she felt something trail up and down the length of her sex, drawing moisture from it. Her moan soon became a gasp as she felt it press against the tight pucker of her nether passage, and lifted her head as he rose his hand. In it was clutched a green plug, shining with her juices. She quivered at it's sight, and she licked her dry lips. "What do you plan on doing with that, m'Lord," she breathed, her hands flexing against the bonds.

His voice was low, dangerous, a sound that sent shivers up her spine, and made her sex burn with yearning. "I am going to take this and slowly, ever so slowly, force it into your tight ass. I am going to fill you stretch you, make you beg for it before it locks itself inside." She felt a hot rush through her body as her cheeks blazed crimson, her body struggling against the bonds, her heat apparent to his eyes. She felt the tip of the plug press against her and resisted for a moment, then gave way before his insistence. Her tight hole began to fill, stretching slowly, his eyes locked upon hers as his hand pressed ever closer, further inside her body. She thought, dimly as the lust coursed through her, that she would surely burst with it's size. She moaned when he stopped, her hole stretched further than it had before, a deliciously painful sensation ripping through her loins. When she sensed he was not going to move, she began babbling deliriously.

"Please, m'Lord... fill me with it, push it inside me, please..." her voice was high, needing,, wanting, lustful. She screamed in pleasure as he slammed it hard beyond the final barrier, the thin stem enclosed tightly by her tight ass. She saw him rise between her legs, watched his heartbeat as it pulsed through the veins of his throbbing cock, and quivered, her lips moving, no coherent sound forming as the deep violet head brushed her sex. She soon began forming words, her hips bucking against his. "I need it.. please, m'Lord... give it to me.... please, touch me.." Her sex burning with want, a shiver coursing through her body as she teetered so close.

A low growl assailed her ears. She almost climaxed from the very words set forth... "Yes, m'Lady." She lifted her head, a high wail of pleasure escaping her throat as his cock slammed home inside her, burying its length within her in one solid thrust. She moaned as he set a violently fast pace, his hips slamming full-length in and out of her dripping sex, the very bed creaking against the power. It did not take long before her body began to tighten, her moans silenced by his lips roughly claiming hers. He broke the kiss, his voice low, commanding. "Cum, m'Lady."

"She tightened and screamed again, this time a soul-rending shriek of pleasure as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. She felt like she was slammed against a wall time and again as her climax took her. She felt his member swell within her, and heard his cry, deep and guttural, as he climaxed within her. His hot cum pelting her insides as his body shuddered with the pleasure. For hours it seemed to last, and she swore she could hear her magic rage out of control, fireworks erupting over the bed as the pleasure took her to new heights.

When they finally came down from their high, her eyes opened to look into his, the last remnants of light fading behind him. He slipped off her, dissolved the bindings and the plug, and kissed her gently. They looked beneath them, and smiled sheepishly. His magic had finished what she had started... the entire room covered in elegant trappings of crimson and black velvet and silks. They looked into each other’s eyes long and deep, and he kissed her passionately, a lingering kiss. He wrapped his arms around her, and they drifted into slumber, both smiling as the sweat dissolved from their bodies.