An Evening at the Club

Story Info
A member gets his just rewards.
3.7k words
4.29
14.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The black town car turned the corner and headed up the long road to the main house. The passenger, Richard Burke, was settled back in the seat, contemplating his appetite for the evening. It had been awhile since he had visited "the club", and he was more than ready for the encounter. His selection for the evening, and perhaps the weekend, would depend what was available.

When one looked at him, what they saw was cool; plain and simple. He was very tall, extremely well built, and dark. He always wore dark clothing, of the finest tailoring, and was always perfectly groomed. If there were any doubts, one look into his cool blue eyes and the doubts would disappear. As the car proceeded into the circular drive, the doorman approached and opened the door for him. He stepped from the car and headed for the door. The doorman welcomed him obediently, politely, and took his coat as they both walked through the entrance.

He was late. He knew it, but it didn't really matter. The best selections were always kept until the end anyway. As he entered the massive mahogany doors to the ballroom, he heard the raucous laughter of the crowd inside. Upon entering the room, he noticed the familiar faces of the other "club" members. The men who were members were all of substantial community stature, and had a large bank roll or powerful position. Usually both, as did Burke. No less than fifty men stood in various areas of the grand room, with the center being reserved for the "selection process". Among the men were young women; most of which had been subjects of previous "selections" and had opted to stay and serve their "Masters". The crowd seemed to part slightly at his entrance. He was a club favorite. He was desired by the women, and envied by the men. Above all, he commanded and received great respect.

In the center of the room was a platform. This was not always present, but this evening it was. On the platform was a young girl, early 20's from what Burke could fathom, and wasn't very happy about her current position. She was slim, full breasted, and brunette. She was blindfolded and had what appeared to be a silk kerchief serving as a gag for her mouth. Her wrists were shackled above her head, and ankles stretched at either side of the platform. She had room to move slightly, but not much. Burke knew that to be for the purpose of entertainment of the crowd. It helped to show the subject try and free herself, but limited the amount she could actually move. He noticed that the restraints were metal, like handcuffs. Not usually the norm. The usual restraints were leather, lined with sheepskin. The metal ones were reserved for particularly uncooperative subjects. Other than that, she was naked.

Burke had been a regular at this gentlemen's club for some time, and he knew the routine very well. Young women were researched, watched, and selected based upon their looks and their situations. All of them were young, strong, and healthy. They had no boyfriends or husbands, and did not live with their parents. The clientele of the club offered enough power to perform these selections and verifications unsuspected by the outside world. Once "captured" and delivered to the club, they were treated with a certain degree of deprivation until the time would come for them to be prepared for selection. They were not drugged, but degraded and frightened to the point were they would succumb to whatever was offered. When it was time for the selection process, they would be fed, bathed and groomed.

Thomas Blaine, the host and owner of the mansion, was standing near the platform exchanging spirited banter with various club members. Burke looked around and saw young women orally pleasing their owners, and also pleasing each other, all for the amusement of those who wanted to watch. Burke hated Blaine, and the feeling was mutual. Thomas Blaine stood for everything that Burke hated, and wasn't. While Burke was tall and cool, Blaine was short, and stocky. He was balding, and had pasty skin, which was consummately collecting droplets of sweat. He had a loud obnoxious voice, and demeanor to match. Worst of all, he insisted on being the center of attention. Burke had come to the conclusion that Blaine was most likely inept when it came to women, and even with all his money he could not get a woman by conventional means; thus the club had been started.

The subject on the table was shaking almost uncontrollably, and although her eyes were not visible under the blindfold, Burke was certain that she had been crying, most likely for quite some time.

It was then that Blaine spoke. "This subject is indeed a delectable piece. As you can see she is a spirited fighter. It will take a masterful owner to tame this one!"

Burke was the first to admit that his "appetite" was what brought him to this club, but that didn't mean he agreed with all of its practices. The subject on the table would be the "sacrifice" of the evening; used to prove a point to any other who may contemplate fleeing or fighting too much. She would most likely be frightened nearly out of her mind, raped for the crowd to watch, and then taken by whoever wanted their turn with her. He had never participated in any of these acts before, and would not start now. He felt sorry for this young woman. She may even die tonight. God only knew the tortures she had been exposed to already.

Blaine approached the platform and tweaked the subject's nipple. That caused her to attempt to cry out and her struggling began again. She was clearly near hysteria with fright, and not knowing what was to become of her; or maybe that was what she feared. Blaine then slid a pudgy finger between her legs and dug into her. The crowd cheered. Burke wasn't in the mood for this kind of behavior this evening. He smiled as his thoughts turned to a better plan.

He lifted a drink from the tray the nude servant held before him and took a long swallow.

Blaine noticed that Burke had arrived, and grimaced when their eyes met.

"What of you Burke? Perhaps even YOU couldn't tame this one." He said with a smirk.

"I prefer my subjects to be willing Blaine," Burke chuckled.

"Perhaps a wager?!" was heard from the crowd.

Blaine seemed delighted at that proposition. As the crowd contained loud bids and louder encouragement, Burke strode towards the platform. As he approached, he noticed her wrists and ankles were almost raw from the harsh metal and her struggled attempts. Her face, what he could see of it, was red and blotched. She must have been crying for quite some time. She struggled to breathe slightly and her chest rose rapidly. Her pulse was likely through the roof. He reached his arm out to lay long slender fingers on her belly, just below her navel. She writhed under his touch, but he was unwavered. He remained perfectly calm.

He knew that Blaine wanted to be the first to take her. To make her scream, slap her, beat her, what ever it took. Burke knew that if anything close to this had occurred before, the subject was first aroused by other past subjects, to prime them for taking. Tonight he would forego that service, if nothing more than to infuriate Blaine. He kept his hand on her for a few moments, and she seemed to calm down a bit. The crowd slowly quieted slightly, and simply watched. Blaine waited with great delight. He would love to watch Burke fail!

As she calmed down even more so, Burke leaned forward to whisper in her ear. His hand never left her belly. He spoke to her almost inaudibly. She stopped struggling. Burke stood upright and ordered her restraints to be removed.

"Are you crazy Burke? She will bolt for sure!" Blaine jeered out.

"We'll see…" was Burke's reply. As the restraints were removed, Burke removed the gag from her mouth. He asked for a glass of water, and it was delivered to him immediately.

When he had bent to speak to her he lightly kissed her forehead and whispered to her, "Listen to me very carefully. If you trust me, I will see to it that you are safe. No one else will touch you. You are very beautiful. Your body was made for pleasure. We'll have our pleasure soon, and then you will be free to go, if you wish. If you so wish, I will guarantee that no one here will ever bother you again. Do you understand?" She nodded. He lifted her hand and kissed it. Then he held her sore wrist in his warm hands and caressed her gently. She had become calm.

She lay in a prone position, very calmly. As he held and kissed her hand, his other hand caressed her body, from the hollow of her throat, down to just above her mons. His smooth warm fingers lightly touching her, he kissed her fingertips. He placed his hand at her cheek, her jaw, and ran his thumb lightly over her lower lip. When he did so, she opened her mouth slightly, and took his thumb into it. A murmur went through the crowd. Any that were talking or had some degree of distraction were summoned to attention by the control Burke had over this girl.

"I'm going to remove your blindfold now…" he said quietly. Upon doing so, he was presented with large, innocent but very grateful blue-green eyes.

Behind Burke and the platform, a bed had been brought in; quickly, quietly, and efficiently. It was quite large, simply mattresses and frame, but was covered with soft sheets. He remained next to the platform and gazed into the subject's eyes. Her gaze never left his face. He continued to caress her and kiss her fingertips. He could tell she was relaxed, but her breathing began to quicken slightly. His fingers grazed the curve of her breasts, her ribs, her hips. She seemed to soften under his touch, and indeed contort her body somewhat, in order to encourage him to continue. The back of his fingers caressed slowly down her outer thigh, from hip to almost her knee. When they reached her knee, she turned her knees outward, and widened her legs a bit. The tips of his fingers grazed her knee, and then continued their journey up the inside of her thigh. She closed her eyes and moaned.

This did indeed infuriate Blaine, who sat at a large mahogany Gothic style chair; he did of course consider himself to be a King. Burke glanced over at Blaine and a small rakish smile crossed his lips. With that, he bent over the girl and kissed her lips softly. When his lips touched hers, she didn't touch him, but rather her head and shoulders lifted from the platform slightly, as did her hips. When Burke broke the kiss, he stood upright, turned, and walked over to a chair similar to Blaine's. He seated himself comfortably. The young woman sat upright, chest heaving, clearly very excited. Her eyes never wavered from Burke's. He paused for a moment, then nodded to her. She all but leapt from the platform and scurried to his feet. She settled, her legs resting under her, and cast her head downwards.

"What do you want pet?" He asked her softly.

"To please you…" she said quietly, almost a whisper.

"You may…" was his answer to her.

She rose slightly, remaining on her knees as she slid her hands slowly over his chest. She slowly undid the buttons of his shirt and opened it to reveal his broad smooth chest. She began to lay small soft kisses down his torso, not unlike he had done to her earlier, with his fingers. Where her lips had touched, then, as did her tongue; it was as if she were bathing him. Through all of this, Burke demeanor remained unchanged. The only indication that he was enjoying her was the bulge in his trousers. She rubbed her cheek over that bulge, stroking, teasing.

"What do you want my beauty?" He asked her.

"To taste you…" she breathed softly.

Her hands were shaking as she unzipped his trousers, adjusted him slightly, and revealed his smooth hard cock. The gasp that she uttered was nothing compared to the sounds of the majority of the other various women in the room, much to the chagrin of their owners. He watched her, as she now rubbed her cheek against his flesh; she seemed to purr at the feel of his skin against her. She rubbed her face against the crisp hair that surrounded, breathing in his scent; the manly aroma that was his, unique. She placed her hands on his hips and began to bath his engorged cock, as she had done his chest moments before. With the full flat of her tongue, she bathed him, relishing in the taste, feel and scent of him. Without using her hands, she placed the tip between her lips, and traced the underside of her tongue over the slit, tasting the nectar that had collected there for her. She moaned. The crowd was silent, watching intently. Blaine was seething.

Her eyes caught his as she slid her mouth, wide, over his throbbing cock. Burke still appeared calm. She watched him as she slowly but very firmly slid her mouth down his length, taking him as far as she could. Then, she slid back, whence she started, all the way to the tip. When she reached the tip, her hand closed around the base, to steady it for her, and she gently sucked on it. As her lips closed around the ridge of the head, her tongue milked the underside, the cleft. As her tongue massaged him there, he began to breathe a little heavier. Their eyes never left the other's gaze.

She took him in and out of her mouth again, repeating what she had done. Her hand wrapped around his shaft, and her thumb rubbed the tip. Slick fingers teased in circles. She again rubbed her nose, and then mouth against his firm full sac. He groaned slightly when he felt her tongue there. This seemed only to encourage her more, and the next thing he felt was her warm mouth closing around the thick cord of his perineum, and sucked. Any of the other subjects who were orally pleasuring their owners began their task anew and with more fervor; as though they were in the young girl's place.

The men who were closest to the pair on display could smell her heat. The ones who were in view of her luscious backside could see her juices glistening as they dripped down her thighs. Where she had sucked, she now bathed in long deep strokes. Burke was pulsing madly now, but would not allow his release, not yet. He stopped her, and stood, pulling her to her feet as well. He shed the remainder of his clothes. He lifted her, and carried her to the "bed". He placed her there gently, on her back, and settled on his knees, between her spread legs. He stared into her eyes and placed his fingers on her soaked nether lips. He was careful to not touch her throbbing bud as her massaged her flesh. Her body quivered, and she whimpered. Resting now on his fists, he leaned over her breasts and sucked first one, then the other nipple. Her hands made fists in the sheets as her back arched and her head tipped backward. She cried out slightly, in complete pleasure, when he bit her, but gently. He gripped the aching nub between his teeth and pulled slightly. Her entire body began to tremble.

He ran his tongue down her length, as she had done to him, and as he knelt on the soft carpet on the floor, he grabbed her legs at the knees, and slid her towards him. She gasped a little, and spread her legs wide for him. He touched her softly at first, teasing, with his fingers. Then he placed the tip of his tongue, just barely on her throbbing clit. Her body jerked slightly; her sensitivity so heightened, she had no control of it anymore. Blaine had seen enough, and left the room.

He introduced his tongue a little at a time to her swollen lips, savoring her musky wetness. Her legs were wide enough that she was wide open for him. Her body glistened with a light sheen of sweat, and she was panting breathlessly. He placed the flat of his tongue firmly over her clit and began circles. As his tongue probed her faster and deeper, her hips began to match his strokes, thrusting to his mouth, struggling for more. He knew she would climax soon, and he looked forward to it. He began to suck her clit, mercilessly.

When he placed two fingers inside her, she exploded. Her body became rigid, and she cried out, very loudly; her entire body shaking. His tongue was relentless, and the waves carried her for quite some time. Longer than most women he had known. When she calmed a bit, the spasms subsiding, she lay panting. His cock was aching; he wanted to take her. He stood up slowly, and she opened her eyes. She looked like a wild animal. Her hair was wild, damp with sweat, her eyes burning with desire. She rose to her elbows slightly, and stared at him, eyes lowering to his pulsing, dripping cock.

She turned over on all fours, then lowered her shoulders to the bed. She presented herself like a true bitch in heat, all for his taking. Her legs were spread wide, but he spread them even wider. He settled his knees between them. She was sucking on her fingers and whimpering. He bent down and licked her, roughly, from her clit to her tight puckered ass. The growl that escaped her succeeded in tightening any limpid cocks that still remained in the room. He slapped her ass, hard. This only made her want more…Please…again…pleaseeee… she whimpered/growled. He slapped her twice more; so hard that it stung his hand. His cock and balls were so coiled that he felt it throughout his belly. This little bitch was going to get one hell of a ride. He placed two fingers inside her, and massaged slightly, in and out of her. Her fingers sucked them, aching to be filled. She was near crying now, and she begged him…begged him to take her…fuck her, as much as he wanted.

He placed his pounding head at her hot wet entrance. She pushed back, trying to slide him inside her. Pleassseee…she begged once more… All at once, he took her. His hands on her hips, he drove himself into her with one thrust. Again she growled at him. Her hands were spread near her shoulders, and she now rested on her elbows. She wanted to gain more leverage, as she could pound him back when he thrust into her. As he continued to fuck her, with what seemed a harder and deeper stroke each time, she was relentless with pounding him back. Her body pressed against his, acted as a steady brace, so his balance was unfaltering. He could feel the familiar spasms start in the back of his thighs and lower belly. He was ready for this. Her mouth formed a perfect "O" as he bounced his hips off of hers. Ever man in the room would have loved to volunteer to be knelt in front of her in order to fill that "O" with their hungry cocks. His two wet fingers, which were wet from her dripping cunt; he slid easily into her virgin ass, up to the knuckle. With his other hand, his long fingers fisted into her long hair, full to her scalp. She exploded again, with almost a scream, as his release took him and shook him to the core. The more he thrust into her, the more she thrust back. Just when the waves threatened to subside, they began again. He lost track of time and space. The only things that existed were his cock, and her cunt. The waves pummeled them both until he was indeed emptied. His full load buried deep within her body. When they were both spent, he eased her gently to the bed and rested on top of her. One of the servants quickly fetched a robe for Burke and a blanket for the young woman.

The hour was late. Burke decided to retreat to his room for the rest of the evening. He requested the young woman be brought there as well, to let her rest. He showered and stepped out to the balcony to have a cigar and a brandy.

"I'll never see you again will I?" The woman said softly behind him.

"No darling, you won't" was his reply. "I will tell you however that I will give you my proceeds of the wager this evening". He gestured towards the bureau, where there lay several stacks of cash, wrapped in neat tight bands. "Looks to be about 100 K." he said casually.

"Why would you do this?" she asked.

12