An Evening at the Fair

Story Info
A sexual favor goes farther than expected.
1.3k words
3.78
34.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stone9
stone9
1 Followers

"I'm not paying," James told Alexis sternly, "It cost me money to drive you here so you pay." For once she'd thought he was doing something nice for her. He had invited her to the fair and now the bastard expected her to pay both their admissions. Honestly, she was pretty broke, but a night at the fair was better than another unsatisfying night of grunting sex, so she stepped up to the entrance booth to pay while James smoked a cigarette in the parking lot.

As she reached into her wallet, she noticed the man in the booth checking her out. She ignored his stare and handed him her last $20 bill. "Hey," he said, grabbing her hand, "you look like a college student."

She looked into his intent eyes and noticed he was extremely good looking. "I am," she answered, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Then you probably don't have much cash. I'll let you two in for free," he offered, "but I'm going to need a favor in return."

"What sort of favor?" she asked timidly.

He grinned and lowered his voice, "Just a blow babe. Life on the road gets lonely sometimes."

Alexis was a little bit taken aback. She could only stare at him, shocked.

"Meet me here tomorrow at 11," he said, winking as he let her go. She withdrew her hand and the cash. He passed her two tickets. She grabbed them and left the booth without saying a word. They were free tickets, and it wasn't like she really had to show up the next day.

But her evening with James went badly. He was an asshole the entire time. So out of spite or out of loneliness, she found herself standing in front of the abandoned fairgrounds at 11 o'clock the following evening.

Soon she heard footsteps and saw the strange man emerge from the fairground entrance. He smiled, grabbing her hand. "Come on," he said.

She followed him through the entrance and past the rides until they reached the House of Mirrors. He led her up the steps, through the doorway, and deep into the maze of glass. Then he stopped.

He let go of her hand and began to unbuckle his belt. He undid his pants and dropped them halfway down his thighs, exposing his hardening cock. Alexis smiled at him flirtatiously. This is what James got for being suck a jerk. She dropped to her knees, looking straight up into the eyes of the gorgeous carny. "Lick it," he demanded. She did, running her tongue first over his head and then slowly up and down his thick cock. "Fuck yes," he said, "now suck me off."

She took him into her mouth, still staring into his eyes as she began to deep throat him, running her tongue up and down his shaft with the skill of experience. He ran his fingers through her hair as she did so. "God damn. You've done this a lot," he exclaimed. She began to speed up, her lips sliding easily up and down his cock, but then he pulled her away gently by the hair. "Stop," he said.

She stood up. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

"No," he said as he bent his head and began to kiss her neck. One hand still played with her hair as his other hand began to tug her shirt up.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I want you," he said, "a blow job isn't going to be enough."

"No, wait," she said, moving to pull away. He held her strongly.

"You aren't leaving," he said, "Besides, you want me too. You wouldn't have come if you didn't."

Part of her did want him, but this was wrong. She had a boyfriend. She struggled against his hold. He only held her more tightly, tugging harder on her hair as he forced her to the ground. He pulled her shirt up and over her head as she struggled against him. Then holding her small wrists in one hand, he unclipped her bra with the other and forced her arms out straight as he slipped it off, revealing her perky, round breasts and her dark, erect nipples. "Fuck," he said, admiring her as he began to unbutton her jeans.

"Please!" she yelled, trying to stand up. He grabbed her arm before she could get anywhere and pulled her firmly back to the ground. "You're going to leave without your shirt on? There are a lot of really gross carnies out there. I don't think you want to do that." Still holding her arm to the ground he skillfully slipped off her tight jeans and black thong.

"Don't move," he said as he stood and stripped down to nothing. He had a tattoo of a serpent on his muscular chest and his dick was already dripping in anticipation. His body was amazing. Still, she was frightened. This was actually going to happen. He was going to rape her. He had her pinned to the ground by her forearms before she could think to escape. "Spread your legs," he demanded. She didn't see herself as having much of a choice, so she opened them wide, bending her knees with her feet on the cold ground.

She felt his cock brush the lips of her pussy as he devoured her body with his eyes. "Your wet," he said smiling, and then rammed his cock into her dripping cunt. She moaned in pleasure as he penetrated deep inside of her. He continued to drive inside her powerfully, slamming in unbelievably deep and hard every thrust. She soon forgot that this was wrong, that she wasn't supposed to want this. It was all she could do to keep herself from screaming. It felt so good that she nearly began to cry with pleasure. Within minutes Alexis felt herself near climax.

She began to breath heavily. "Fuck!" she yelled. It felt so good. But just as she was about to go over the top, the sex-god carny stopped and pulled out. She was still breathing hard as he began to stroke her hair and then run his hand over her breasts then down to her pulsing cunt. He gently massaged her clit as he grinned deviously. "Don't stop," she pleaded.

He laughed, leaning over her to whisper in her ear. "Am I better than your boyfriend?" he asked.

"Yes," she insisted.

He began to rub her clit harder. "Oh God. Please!" she begged.

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please fuck me!" she yelled.

He grinned triumphantly as he pulled his hand from her clit, and began to rub his cock up and down over the lips of her pussy. Her back arched and her eyes pleaded with him. He entered her again, this time more slowly. She let out another sigh as he did so. Slowly he began to pick up speed again until she was crying out uncontrollably. This time there was no going back. She was too far gone. Just as she was about to climax she looked around the maze of mirrors and saw herself reflected a hundred times, her face shrouded in ecstasy as she was fucked by a strange man. He too, was near climax. "Fuck! I'm going to come!" he yelled as Alexis closed her eyes and came with a final scream of pure pleasure. Only a second after she felt a second jet of hot liquid dripping down between her legs as the man above her shuddered and moaned in exultation.

Soon they both stood up. The man reached for her clothing and handed her back everything but her thong. "I'm keeping this," he said winking, "you can come get it next year."

She smiled slyly and dressed, still in shock from what had just happened. When they were both fully clothed, she realized they didn't even know each others names. "By the way," she said laughing, "I'm Alexis. What about you?"

"Adam," he said, laughing with her.

"Well Adam," said Alexis, her tone of voice noticeably flirtatious, "doesn't the fair go on for another week?"

"Yeah," he said deviously, "why?"

"Well, there's really no reason to wait a whole year..." she replied.

"I agree," he said and then asked, "Why even wait a day?" as he tackled her playfully to the ground and she smiled in lustful anticipation, all thoughts of James gone from her head.

stone9
stone9
1 Followers