An Evening In

Story Info
A couple spends an evening at home together.
1.7k words
4.1
15.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped out of the shower nervous and excited. They had started adding a little bondage play the past few months. Some of that had been there from the beginning, but he had forgotten until she reminded him how she had started tying him loosely when they first got together. The last few months had been different though -- more explicit, more intense, and more toys. It had almost always been her on top and him hoping and begging for more.

It had shown in other parts of their play as well. Over the years she had done her part and more to give him pleasure, but the times when she had gone down on him were relatively few. Not that he minded, he had been too busy asking, and few times begging, for the privilege of providing that service to her. In teasing foreplay, she would ask if he wanted release then or after he had used his tongue for her benefit and almost always he would find himself moving slowly down her body kissing his way to her pleasure. Afterward he would thank her. On some nights she would come to bed looking for action and he would strive to perform. But if roles were reversed, he was made to ask for a touch and later beg for relief. Not that he didn't enjoy the experience, but the quiet humiliation of submission was there. And not that she was always in control. In their play she had been tied a few times and often, while kneeling between her legs, he would tease her until she begged him to allow her to finish.

Less enjoyable for her, he had a tendency to top from the bottom in their bondage play. She was somewhat reluctant to push beyond improvised neckties, but he hoped for more. At first he would tie himself and lie naked and bound in bed waiting for her. To appease him, she had purchased purpose built bondage toys -- with admonishment that he must wait for her to initiate. So he waited and was occasionally rewarded -- like tonight.

As he dried off from the shower, she came in fully dressed. Normally he wasn't shy, but knowing what was coming he felt particularly exposed. She was tall, nearly 6 foot, with an ample bosom, long brown hair, and still as hot as the day they met. Normally he was a shade taller than her, but as she ran hands over his body it didn't seem that way. She handcuffed hands behind his back, applied a blindfold, and finally a collar and leash. As she walked away, he asked what her plans included. Her answer was for him to keep quiet and included a swat to his bits.

She arranged a folded towel on the floor just outside the shower. She grabbed the leash and pulled him over and directed him to kneel with a tug. His ankles were tied together and then connected to his wrists. After taking a moment to explore his ass, she walked around him and they began to kiss. Minutes later, he was straining to have some contact and begging for her to stroke his cock. She laughed and lightly played her fingers across his member for a moment. This she stood, tweaking his nipples as she did, and walked away.

She returned and, applying lubrication, she began to stroke and tease his cock and balls with occasional forays to his nipples and ass. While playing, she teased with words -- letting him know that relief was just minutes of begging away providing she agreed and that it was partially his request that led to this humiliating scene. He started to plead to cum and once again she laughed. This time she applied a cooling mint lubrication that burned like fiery ice -- a contradiction that he expressed to her while still pleading.

She told him to open his mouth if he wanted his release. When he complied, a ball gag was pushed in. He struggled a bit in shock -- partially because she had removed her hands from his cock and partially because she had never wanted to play with the gag he had purchased. As she connected the strap, she explained that his release was subjected to her approval. As he moaned into the gag, she slipped a vibrating cock ring down his shaft and stretched it over his balls. Then she stood and walked away.

Between the icy fire on his cock, balls and nipples and the vibrating, he was so busy trying to plead around the gag that he almost missed the sound of her getting into the shower. The intensity of his need nearly made him cry. Kneeling there waiting for her, he listened to every sound from the shower for any indication that she was returning. Balancing and straining, his muscles began to ache and he realized how hard it was to stay up right with distractions while blind folded.

As she showered, she listened to him moan and struggle. She smiled as she washed and luxuriated in the hot water. She enjoyed their bondage play, but even though she had started light play this was primarily for him. Still, as she applied the icy lubrication to herself, parts were quite enjoyable and the most enjoyable was yet to come. She had always enjoyed teasing him and this extended session was one of the longest they had ever had. She was also sure that before the evening was over there would be something for her.

As she stepped out of the shower and dried off, she touched and brushed against him. For the first time that evening, he felt her naked body. Electric current ran through his body and he was reminded afresh of his need -- with a new set of pleadings that were unintelligible. Laughing, she finished drying and asked if he would like to be touched. Pretending not to understand his answer, she began pinching and nibbling at his nipples. Finally, she consented to start fondling his balls. Then before moving on to his cock, she asked the question -- should she help him finish or should he wait until she had been pleased?

While waiting for an answer, her hand started up his shaft while sliding the cock ring up and off. He almost blew at that point but held off. Talking into the gag and through her teasing, he managed to convey that he would go down on her.

Once again, she walked away and returned with an unpleasant surprise. She explained that in the past, he had been unable to restrain himself while working on her- especially after being teased like tonight. But she had solution, and she applied an ice pack to his cock and balls. Luckily, she had left the gag in place because his screams where loud enough with it in.

After the effects of cold had set in, she removed the gag and held a cup to his lips. Done drinking, she remove the bonds on his ankles and helped him stand. His legs could barely hold him -- not from having gone to sleep but from the exercise they had had for the last hour straining and balancing.

Using the leash, she guided him to the bed and removed the handcuffs, but told him to leave the blind fold and collar in place. They kissed for several minutes before he began to make his way down her body. Several more minutes were spent lavishing attention on her breasts and nipples.

He kissed his way up her thigh and then lightly on her mound and she moaned with delight. Starting lightly, his tongue began to slowly circle her opening. Despite his eagerness, he force himself to keep a slow pace with light touches. To distract himself and provide additional sensation to her, he reached forward with both hands to cup her breasts and toy with her nipples. Under his effort, she began to buck her hips and pull on the leash desperate for more. As her button of pleasure became exposed, his increased his pace and pressure. He brought her near to the edge and then backed off slightly. Her hip thrusts became more violent and she buried her hands in his hair. At last she commanded him to finish and once again he increased his speed and the force of his tongue. Her thighs tighten around his head, her ankles dug into his back, she muffled a scream and he knew he had done his part. It seemed like they held that pose for minutes, but then it was over and she went limp.

Out of habit, he blew warm breath across her sensitive mount. She protested and used the leash to pull him further up the bed. They lay together as she recovered, with him still blinded and collared. Almost finished recovering, she started to explore him again and found that he had recovered from the ice pack. Then she directed him to lay spread eagle as she strapped his wrists and ankles to the bed.

With him spread, she began to apply more lubrication to his cock and balls and as a surprise down to his ass. She knew that he enjoyed having his ass explored and once she had used a vibrator to his enjoyment. Properly prepared, she began to tease again -- not just stroking his cock and cupping his balls, but also using the vibrator on the aforementioned parts and then into him. For the third time in the evening, he began to beg to cum. This time there was a slight edge to his voice from worry that three times was not a charm.

But this time she was not just teasing and after keeping him in suspense, she mounted him. While riding him, she leaned forward until her nipples were near enough that his mouth could be of use. Straightening, she grabbed and pinched his nipples. His moans and the motion of this cock, brought her to climax for a second time that evening. And in turn, her reaction spurred him to his first and only release.

She climbed off him with a slight moan. The she remove his wrist and ankle restraints. Pulling on the leash, she commanded he sit and then removed his blind fold. Letting him blink for a moment in the dim light, she looked him in the eyes and told him that she loved him and that he had done good as a sex slave for the night.

He thanked her.