An Evening in Autumn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're both loosing coherency, blood and sweat and muscles taking over. Pushing ourselves further and further, harder and harder. Banging my head into the pillow, going crazy. She leans forward and then her hand crawls forward over my chest to my neck, taking hold of it. Holding on to my neck lightly, like she just wants and enjoys the knowledge of her control and the fact that I do not challenge it. In a way I've always enjoyed submitting to her...

She moves her hand over my neck and chin as I reach backwards with my head. Her fingers brushing against my lips. Without warning she dives forward and catches me in a deep kiss, knocking my breath away as she ravages my mouth. As she rises back up she rides me like she's racing for the finish line on racing horse, heavier and harder almost than I can bare or keep up with. My counter-thrusts get more and more desperate as the edge starts to appear before my mind's eye, the brick wall I have to push through suddenly appearing along the horizon and racing closer. My body screaming at me to keep going and to go faster still. The blood boiling in my veins, my arteries feeling like they're about to burst.

We're bouncing around in bed as I feel the pressure rising, desperately seeking salvation. I'm shaking allover, from exertion, desire, lust and pleasure built up inside. Moaning on top of me she rides like a fury, moaning on top of me she rides me insane. Her hand moving faster and faster over her love knob. I feel it coming, I feel it rising, pressing against all of my insides. I try to relax just a little, pushing it back. But I can't and soon I feel myself on the verge of exploding, each muscle contracting in a pre-orgasm cramp. Then I just blow, every little part of my body with any sort of muscle in it contracting as I explode time and time again up into her. Her hand moves like a blur over her rosebud and bush as I feel every essence of energy in my being rush into her sweet receptacle. Her flower drinking it all in as it starts contracting in spasms around my member. Screaming out a guttural call for god as I come and my mind goes. Muscles all contracted in cramp and then as it starts to ebb they contract and relax, time and time again, each contraction weaker then the one before. She shakes as she comes on top of me, keeping my staff a prisoner inside of her orgasm as she push herself through her own petite mort. Slowly she collapses forward as she drains more and more of the pleasure out of her body. Arching her back standing on all fours over me. with a tired smile she collapses on top of me, panting. Our bodies covered in sweat, our sweat mixing in between our slowly cooling skins. I turn my face to face her.

"You sure did rock my world honey..." I say with a weak voice before kissing her forehead lightly. With glazed eyes she looks at me and smiles. we kiss...

"I sure did baby..." she says and we kiss again... just lying there together. Happily together, being together and loving together... holding on to the only person I want to be with... Outside darkness has taken over completely, but inside it's still warm. We stay in bed for a while longer... holding close together...

12