An Evening of Art

Story Info
Nude male model tries a new line of work.
2.7k words
4.49
74.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nakedjohn
nakedjohn
53 Followers

The origins of this story go back to my college days. If I needed some extra cash back then, a pretty quick way to get it was to model nude for the Figure Drawing classes on campus. I was in pretty good shape from playing on the hockey team, I was not at all ashamed of my naked body, and the pay was pretty darn good for a couple of hours of work. Plus, the Art Department at my college was mostly women, so I was able to meet more women, and fulfill a little exhibitionist streak at the same time. Any nude model that denies being a bit of an exhibitionist is lying, I have to believe.

Well, since college, occasionally I will sign up as a model for drawing groups at the local schools, museums, etc. Its still pretty good money, and is an incentive to keep in some semblance of shape. Also, it appears to still be true that most drawing groups, at least the ones I have been ending up at, are mostly female.

One of the recent classes I worked led to some more interesting work for me...

I had been working on and off last summer as a model for a local private high school. At first I found it odd that a high school would hire nude models, but after an interview with the Art Director, she assured me that the school, a very prestigious one, wanted only the best of education for their students, and the only way to draw a figure properly was nude, and that their parents had all signed waivers for their children to do so. So, I took the job, and it turned out great. To be honest, the class, made up of all 16-18 year old high school girls, was one of the more professionally run classes I have ever worked. Surprisingly, none of the girls ever giggled, or were flustered, or anything like that. I credit the instructor, a college grad student named Robin, for her well-behaved and courteous students. And to be honest it taught me some great self-control, as high-school girls these days tend to dress pretty minimally when working in a hot studio. You try to hold a pose, without getting an erection, while an 18-year-old blond in a tight tank top and gym shorts (and her similarly-dressed classmates) is staring at your package! But back to the story...

I was working for the same class one day, when the Art Director was taking some parents through on a tour of the facilities. She came in, and asked Robin if she minded if they sat in with her. Robin, professional as always, asked me, since I was naked on the model stand, if it was alright with me. I was already naked in front of 8 high school girls, Robin, and the Art Director, what was a few more adults, so I said it was fine. The Director went out the door, and I heard her explaining to the parents that a Nude Figure Drawing session was in progress, and that they could sit in if they wanted to, but they had to be quiet and just watch.

I heard one woman ask if that meant there was a nude model in there, and the Director answered that yes, there was a young man modeling for the class. I had to stifle a grin when I heard the response - "Hmmm, now this I want to see," followed by hushed laughter from the group outside the room.

They came in, two couples 40-ish, and one woman, probably mid 40's, and the Director. They found seats around the perimeter of the studio to watch. This was during my long pose, and Robin had me reclining on a riser, one foot off the edge of the riser onto the stand, the other leg bent, foot up on the riser, and leaning on my elbow. The Director explained to the parents that this was a simple splayed pose, and would test the students use of perspective and foreshortening, as my legs and elbow would have to be drawn foreshortened, based on what angle the student drew from. I heard a low "nothing looks foreshortened to me," which sounded like the woman with the question from out in the hall, but the Director either didn't hear it, or she ignored it.

Soon after that, Robin called time, and said I was due for a break. She marked the stand, and my body with tape so I could resume the pose, and allowed me to step down. I put on my robe, and went to the adjacent dressing room, really just a cubicle with a door, to rest a bit. I never really noticed it before, but in the dressing room, you could hear a lot of what was going on in the studio, as while I was in the dressing room, I heard the same woman talking outside the door to Robin. She asked Robin why she hadn't marked my penis with tape.

"Excuse me?" Robin asked, sounding suprised.

The woman then said, "It was touching the stand too!" and they both giggled.

"You noticed that too, I see," Robin chuckled. "As an instructor, I do try to pick poses that play to a model's, umm, strengths, if you know what I mean." More giggling. I sat in the dressing room, stunned to hear something like that from the always-professional Instructor.

"What happens if he gets a hard-on?" the woman asked.

Robin replied that it was not allowed in a class like this, that I would be asked to leave, to which the woman replied, with a slight tsk, "What a shame..."

After a few minutes, I returned in my robe to the studio. Robin called me over for a second. She introduced my to the mid-40's woman who came in earlier. "John, this is Ms. Fuller,", she stated.

The woman extended her hand. "Erin Fuller," she stated, "I have been admiring your work." I could tell by the voice that this was the woman I had heard at all the earlier times. She was a striking woman, very well-dressed in a business-like suit, with perfectly-styled blond hair, and manicured red nails. She smiled warmly and offered her hand.

I thanked her, and shook her hand. She asked if I did any private work, as she was an artist herself, to which I lied that I did, but saying most of my work was with classes such as this, as the pay was better. She asked if I was free the coming Saturday evening, and said that she could pay me $1,000 for a 5 hour session. That was 10 times what I made for a session like this, so I accepted on the spot. Robin directed me back to the stand, so Erin said she'd give the details after class.

About 45 minutes or so later, Robin again called time, and thanked me for posing, as did the students, like they always did - as I said, I really liked this class, as they were very nice.

As I stood up from my pose, and while I was still on the stand, straightening things up, and getting my robe, Erin approached with a piece of paper. "Directions to my house, and my number," she said, "7 o'clock Saturday?"

I replied that 7 o'clock was fine. I turned to take the paper from her, and noticed her staring blatantly at my crotch. As I took the paper, she looked up and smiled, and said "I'm looking forward to creating some Art with you." She took another long, blatant look at my cock, before turning and leaving.

Saturday came, and I arrived at Erin's house. It was huge, and in a very expensive neighborhood. She came to the door, dressed in an elegant evening gown, and greeted me. With her dressed so well, I felt a bit strange wearing sweats, to avoid clothing lines. She saw my backpack, and asked about it. I told her it has my robe towels, water, etc., to which she laughed, "You won't need those tonight!" and instructed me to follow her to the Drawing Room.

I followed her toward a large, tastefully-decorated room. As I entered the room, I saw that there were 4 other people seated there, in a circle around the room, all women, all elegantly dressed, like Erin. "Hello John," I heard from the far corner of the room, and I looked to find the Instructor from the Art class.

"Hi Robin," I responded to her, cluelessly, "What is going on?"

Erin stepped to me, and took my bag. "You can undress as soon as you are ready," she said, and carried my bag away to the corner of the room. I asked where the drawing tools were, and she laughed. "Yes, this is the Drawing Room, but we won't be drawing tonight." She then explained that she and her friends were "connoseurs of Male Art."

I still was confused, so Robin came over and explained quietly that these women were all from very well-off families, and that they would have a party like this every month, and that they always would hire a young, goodlooking man to be their naked entertainment, or as they called it, Male Art.

She explained that all I needed to do was to get undressed, and let the women look at me, touch me, and observe me as if I were a piece of art. She also whispered that it was in my best interests to do as I was told, as the women were very influential in the Art community, and that they could easily affect my career if they wanted to. She then told me to just get undressed, and follow directions, and it would be easy.

The money was too good to pass up, and I didn't want any repercussions, so I did as told, and stripped down. A striking redheaded woman called me over first. She ran her hands over my chest and abdomen. "Very nice," she said, "Please turn around." I turned, and she lightly rubbed my ass cheeks, then slapped them each firmly. "Excellent," she said, "I'm finished, for now." She gave my ass a light squeeze as I thanked her and walked back to the center of the roiom.

A sligthly older woman with graying hair beckoned next. "Present your left leg," she instructed, so I extended it towards her. She felt up my calf, along my quad muscles, and up to my inner thigh. "Good development," she said clinically, then requested my right leg and did the same. Then she cupped my balls in her hand, as if weighing them. "Thank you," she said flatly, let go, and dismissed me.

Next to call me was Erin, so I approached, and she told me to stand with my legs shoulder width apart, and my hands on my head, and look straight ahead. Shw walked around me like that, and ran a hand over my back, my shoulders, my chest.

"You are quite a piece of Art," she said, and slid a hand down my abdomen and took hold of my cock. She whispered up at me "don't worry, we won't ask you to leave if you get hard," and took my balls in her other hand. She lifted my cock, and bounced my balls about a bit, and I heard the other women begin to murmur a little bit.

She held my cock and balls up, as if displaying them, and asked the group out loud, "Is John an acceptable piece of Male Art to add to our collection?,"

The other women responded "Yes," in unison.

"Congratulations, John, you have passed the initial inspection, and can move onto Phase Two of our exhibition."

She led me to the center of the room by my cock, which was beginning to respond to her touch a bit. The redheaded woman brought a chair over, and motioned for me to sit. I sat, and Erin released her grip, and stated for the group, "We have a new member this week, so as per Club Rules, there will be no lottery for Phase Two, the newest member has the Honors." She then turned to Robin. "Step forward, Robin," she instructed.

Robin stepped forward to stand in front of me. She looked nervous. Erin stepped away for a moment, and flicked a switch at the doorway. The lights in the room dimmed, other than a bright spotlight directly above the chair where Robin and I were. A camera descended from the ceiling above, and a large flat television appeared from behind a panel behind me. I looked up to see an overhead view of Robin and I. What were we getting into now?

Erin then stepped back to the lit area with us. "As is tradition, and as per the Club Rules, Robin will now masturbate our subject by hand to completion." she stated, "Upon completion, the existing members will vote on Robin's pending membership, and on John's inclusion in our video archives." She then whispered down to us that if I was included, it meant an extra $500, so give a good show.

Robin looked at me with a sheepish grin. "I really need the contacts here for my art career," she stated, "And besides, its not like I haven't seen every inch of you already anyway." She giggled, "I promise to do a good job..."

Robin kneeled in front of me, and parted my knees. She leaned in, and grabbed hold of my now soft cock with her left hand, lifting it so she was looking up at the underside. She squeezed my balls a bit with her right hand, and tugged up a few times with her left while she panted hot breath across my scrotum. My cock started to spring to life, and she reached down and got some baby oil, and drizzled it slowly over the head, down the shaft,and over my balls. I heard a few murmurs of approval at that. "I've always wanted to see you hard," Robin said quietly. "Your cock is simply beautiful," she said matter-of-factly.

She wrapped her right thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock and balls, and started stroking the shaft with long smooth strokes. Every once in a while, she would pant a quick hot breath across my balls, which would make me jump a bit. She stared intently at my hard cock as she stroked. With her fingers wrapped around the base, my cock grew to be as hard as granite, and started to blush to an almost purple color. I heard more murmurs, and were those camera flashes? With the spotlight on us I couldn't really tell. I started to feel my balls tightening up, so I whispered to Robin that it wouldn't be too much longer. At that she took both hands around my shaft and pumped hard up and down. I was ready to explode. She sensed this, and pulled hard on my balls with her right hand while she stroked even faster with her left. Her hand was almost a blur, when I moaned than I was going to cum. She released my balls, with almost an audible snap, and squeezed hard at the base of my cock, as the first rope of cum shot straight up into the air, coming down on Robin's hand. The second burst was similar, then more and more began to pump out of my cock, dripping down the sides, over her hands, and my balls.

Erin stepped forward, and said to hold that pose, and she took a close up picture, Robin's cum-covered hand wrapped around my dripping hard-on.

She then asked for a vote on Robin, to which all 4 women reponded "Yes."

Then came my vote, it was unanimous, as all 5, including Robin, voted me into their gallery of Male Art. Erin explained to me that this meant that the photo she just took would be framed and displayed in their gallery down the hall, and that the video of Robin masturbating me would be available in the archives to Club Members in perpetuity. She then instructed me to get dressed, handed me three $500 bills, and saw me to the door.

The next time I worked for Robin's class, she just winked at me, and acted as if nothing had happened. I told you she was a professional. I did start to notice that her long poses always gave a clear view of my cock, and maybe a couple of more giggles from the class, though...

nakedjohn
nakedjohn
53 Followers