An Evening of Bliss Ch. 01

Story Info
A romantic story of gentle submission.
1.2k words
3.95
14k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirv
Mirv
1 Followers

You stand before me in a dark room. The moonlight outside the window casts enough light to make out your face, and the look of desire in your eyes. I pull you in to an embrace, and your arms snake around my neck as you hold me close. You feel one hand move down the line of your body and come to rest on your ass, lightly squeezing one of the cheeks. My other hand makes its way under the hem of your sweater, and runs along the bare skin beneath. We kiss, light, slow. My hand loosens from your cheek and makes its way up to join the other under your sweater, lightly caressing your back. I pull back from our kiss, and move my hands to your side.

Slowly, they start their way up, pulling your sweater along with them. You let go of my neck and put your hands up as I push your top over your head, and throw the sweater on the chair. You move to remove the rest of your clothes, but I stop you. There is no need to rush, we have all night. I pull you back into our embrace, quickly this time. Rougher, less sweet, less gentle. Just the way you like it. It catches you off guard, and before you know it I'm kissing you again. Less sweet, less gentle. This time its much more raw, passionate. My hands dance along your back, from the rim of your jeans to the clasp of your bra. You think I'm going to unhook it when I run a finger along its length, back and forth along the bottom strap. And, eventually I do. I remove my hands from your back, and run them up your arms until they reach the straps of your bra. I break our kiss, and move my head down to one of your shoulders, nibbling gently while I push the strap down your arm. You pull yourself away from my body so that you can let it fall off. I toss it to the chair to join your top.

I pull back for a second to take in the form before me. The way the moonlight shines from the window, it makes your skin glow, makes you look almost ethereal. You see me pause for a second, and are confused. You've never understood how your beauty takes my breath away. I pull you close again, feeling the heat from your body even through my clothing. You think to yourself, "Here we are again... I'm half naked, and he hasn't lost a single stitch of clothing."

A smile creeps to your face, and I give you a quizzical look. You shake your head and move in for a kiss. Our lips are just about to touch when you feel a jolt run through your body, and find its way to rest right in your clit. You feel my fingers clamped on to your nipples pinching tighter and tighter. A gasp leaves your throat, and slowly turns into a moan as I put more pressure. You feel my lips on yours and you kiss me deep, passionate. You cant help yourself, and you feel the heat in your pussy turn to a gush and fluid leaks out. I break our kiss and that grin creeps on my face. That cocky look that says "you are such putty in my hands, and I know exactly how to touch you so that you lose control." It scares you a bit, that I can play your body so well, that you have such little control when I do. But that fear only adds to the excitement. My hands release their grip, and move down to the top of your pants. I undo your button, and pull down the zipper. You move to take the jeans off, but again I stop you.

"So impatient," I say. I turn you around so that you face away from me, and you can feel me pressed along your back. I snake a hand along your stomach, and inside the front of your jeans, expecting to find the cloth of your underwear. Naughty girl, you've decided to go without. I slowly run my fingers down the front of you, touching so gently that it almost feels like I'm not there at all. The other hand pushes the hair away from one of your shoulders, and my head bows down to run kisses from the end of your shoulder up your neck. Once it's completed its job of baring your skin to me, the other hand moves back to cup your breast from behind so that it can continue to fondle your breast and pinch your nipple.

The hand below finishes its achingly slow movement and finds your folds. With two fingers moving your lips to the side, the middle finger dips in to the torrent, wet in seconds from all the fluid you've been releasing. It dips inside, and you moan. I slowly move out, and run it up to your clit, and your knees almost buckle. At the same time, you feel my teeth bite in to your neck. The combined pleasure from my finger on your clit, my other hand pinching your nipple, and my teeth pressing into your neck makes you almost explode, and you swoon for a moment. You are still a bit dizzy when you feel my hands leave their resting places and run down the length of your arms, pulling them behind you, between our bodies. From no where, you hear a clacking as I clasp one arm of the handcuffs along your wrist, moving quickly to secure the other one. "Where did those come from?" you wonder. When I pull you back into an embrace, your arms are trapped between us, and you can feel how excited I am. You run your fingers up and down its length while I return to my three pronged assault on your body. You move up and manage to unbuckle my belt. Try to undo the button, but its an awkward angle.

I pull back from you once again, and you feel a sudden chill, missing the body heat from when we were touching. I turn you around and kneel before you. You think "an interesting turn, for once he's kneeling before me." I run my hands down your sides, and start to pull your pants over the swell of your hips, and let them fall completely to the floor. You step out of them, awkwardly, as you are used to having your arms to provide balance. I steady you, and pull them off your legs, taking your socks along with them. You now stand completely naked before me. I rise up a bit, and lick along the front of your shaven pussy, nibbling gently at the soft flesh. A tongue snakes down to taste you, and to lick your clit. Again, your knees almost buckle, and I have to steady you.

You want it to continue, but you know how I love to tease and leave you longing. I get up from before you, and put a hand on each of your shoulders, gently pushing down. "Kneel before me my love," I whisper, and you do as I ask. I complete the task you started, and unbutton my pants, removing them and all other clothing beneath and below. I pull off the shirt I was wearing and stand before you much as you did before me. You notice just how excited I am, and how hard my cock is, so close before you.

Mirv
Mirv
1 Followers