An Evening of Fun

Story Info
She surprises him with a new twist in the bedroom.
1.1k words
4.18
59.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After so many years in the bachelor scene, I had almost given up on finding that one special women. Most of the women that I met were either shallow, or looking for the guy that would support them for the rest of their lives. I didn't want anything like that. I wanted a woman who was strong and confidant. I wanted a woman that would be a companion, not a doormat. Jenny turned out to be that woman. I met Jenny at a local college hangout, and was immediately smitten with her. Her red hair was long then, and she was dressed in baggy jeans and a t-shirt. The shop had been crowded, and I asked her if I could share her table. She said yes, and one thing led to another. We finished school that same year, and after another year of dating, we married.

Now, Jenny was not what I would have called a kinky woman. She liked sex as much as the next person, but never seemed to be interested in anything that I would have called ‘out of the norm'. I had subscription to a men's magazine, and would keep the magazines in a box that I tucked away in a closet. Even when I lived by myself, I would leave the magazines lying about, so I didn't think much of it when a magazine that I thought put away, was found in the bedroom on the nightstand. Like most guys, I rarely spent any time reading the stories or articles in the magazines I bought. I was more concerned with the pictures.

After showering one night, I found Jenny in bed, reading one of the magazines. I was surprised; she had never shown any interest in them.

"Looking at naked women now?" I teased her as I hopped into bed.

"Unlike you Paul, I find that there is some pretty good reading in these things. Some of these stories give lots of ideas." she said, waiving the magazine at me.

I was pretty tired, and turned over to get some sleep. "That's cool hon. I'm glad that you enjoy em'. Maybe you'll show me some of these ideas someday." I told her as I drifted off.

I forgot about the incident until a few weeks later. We were having one of our usual bouts of sex, when Jenny told me that she was going to share one of her ideas with me. We had both just climaxed, so I was feeling pretty mellow as she hopped out of the bed. She asked me to close my eyes, and I waited in darkness as I heard her move around the room. I started to open my eyes when I felt her tying something around one of my wrists, but she clamped her hand over my eyes.

"If you peek, I won't show you, and I'll ever try anything new again." she told me, her voice sounding serious.

I nodded in agreement, and kept my eyes shut as she tied both my arms and legs to the four corners of the bed. This was a side of Jenny that I had never seen, and my mind as well as my cock was responding.

"You can open your eyes now." She told me

Jenny had a smug look on her face as I quickly glanced around at the rope that she ad used to tie me down.

"I've doing a lot of reading about BDSM lately. I was actually pretty interested in it when I was in high school. I always snuck my dads' magazines into the bathroom for a quick read. My father seemed to be into some serious kink. Although the stories in your magazine aren't as good, they do get me going." She explained.

There was something about the way she was standing there, looking at me that send electricity through my body. Jenny had a look on her face that I had never seen before. It was if she were looking at me like a Lioness looks at its prey.

"So, what are you planning to do?" I asked her, trying to contain my excitement.

Jenny climbed onto the bed, and straddled my chest. She grinned as she looked down on me. "Your not in any position to ask. I'm going to do what I want to do." She said to me. She began to inch up my chest, a gleam in her eyes. "First of all, my pussy is soaked. I want you to clean it up."

"Hey Jen..." I started to protest.

"You will address me as Mistress. Do you understand?" She said, cutting me off.

"Yes Mistress." I replied. It was pretty intriguing to have her acting in such a commanding way.

I had become Jenny's willing captive as she slid up to my mouth. She didn't waste any time in pressing her pussy against my mouth. I wasn't to hip on the idea of licking my own cum from her pussy, but I wasn't in a position to argue. I started with a few light licks, trying to adjust to the tastes of my own cum and her pussy juice. My light licks spurred her on, and she dropped her weight down onto my mouth. I was hard pressed to wiggle my tongue against her, as her weight literally drove her pussy into my mouth. We hadn't had sex in a few days, and her pussy was filled with the large load that I had dumped only a few minutes before. I could hear Jenny groan as she wiggled her ass around on my face. I flicked my tongue between her lips, and she groaned loudly, shifting her hips forward. As my tongue pressed into her, her walls opened, and my mouth was quickly filled with the cream that drained from her pussy.

"Eat it all! Suck my pussy clean!" she shouted at me, her hands tugging my hair.

I tried to increase my efforts, but I don't really know how successful I was. From my position, I was just a fuck toy. I could move my tongue, but it was the movement of her hips that drove my face into her wet cunt. My tongue and jaws were aching when I felt her flutter. I almost cried out as her hands roughly pulled my hair, her pussy slamming into my face.

"Oh yeah...yeah." Jenny panted as she released my head, and sat backwards off of my face.

"That was good. I must remember this position." She told me.

I was barely able to catch my breath before she stood up from the bed. She was looking intently at my cock, the wicked gleam still in her eyes.

"Well now, look at this. I bet you wanna come again don't you?" She said.

Please don't forget to vote and leave feedback. ALL comments are welcome.