An Evening Out

Story Info
A less than tender moment with a stranger.
1.2k words
4
16k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was standing at the bar. I didn't know him. I wouldn't know him. He was tall, dark hair and what looked to be darker eyes. Strong, confident. I made my way to the bar and ordered another drink. He reached forward and paid. Nice. I felt his willingness. I took my drink in one hand, his in the other and made my way back to my usual corner booth. He followed. My booth, the one where I sit and quietly watch all the couples meet. I could always tell which ones were going to leave together and which weren't. I'd watch the married men go into the bathroom with a ring on and come out with it off. People were too obvious, too easy. Not worth my time.

Maybe this one will be, I thought to myself. At least he didn't sit across from me, but beside of me, it was a start. He didn't even bother to ask my name, or where I was from. Good, I didn't care about his name or where he was from, just that he was here now. In this moment, when I wanted him to be. I slid my hand up his thigh, squeezed it hard. No response. We just looked at each other. I knew it was going through his mind too. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead, soft and warm. Lower still, kissed both of my cheeks, then my chin. Different. I leaned into his shoulder and ran my tongue over his neck. I could feel his pulse, blood rushing under his skin. It sent shivers through my body.

He felt my response, pulled me closer and bit down on my earlobe. Hard, but not painful. We separated long enough to find the others lips. Mouths open already, his tongue ran over mine. He bit my lip, I could taste my blood. He sucked it off, licking gently. I ran my nails along his bare arms. He hissed through his teeth at the suddenness of it. I watched as the welts rose on his skin. Fascinated. His eyes seemed to change to an even darker shade as he stood up. Uh oh, I thought, too much too soon? No, not this one. He reached for his drink, finished it in one swallow, grabbed my arm and walked me to a door that said "employees only". He looked at me questioningly.

I nodded my head and he opened the door, pulled me inside. It was dark and cool. I could still hear the people and the music on the other side. Better in here. He pushed me against the wall, ran his hands down my back, ass.... kneeling now, down my thighs and calves, up again. Up my skirt. I was wet, he knew. He pulled hard on the band of my underwear, I heard them snap. He tossed them on the floor. I felt his lips run over my thighs, his tongue leaving a cool trail in it's wake. He pulled a few crates over, my leg found it's way onto them. Instinctively we knew what the other wanted.

Open to him now. He swirled his tongue over my clit. I could feel my cream run over his fingers and down my inner thigh. One finger, then another inside of me. Rough, ramming them inside of me over and over, pushing in a third. It hurt. I liked it. I shuddered a little, glad for the cool support of the wall. His hand braced against my upper thigh. I moaned when he left my pussy empty. Soon enough I felt his fingers at my ass. Wet, one slipped right in. At that moment I felt a shock of pain, the force was unexpected. He paid no mind, just kept going. I welcomed it. Pushing down on his face and finger until I came in one hard scream. He worked his tongue over my clit in a manner that told me of his confidence. I pushed him away. He stood, looked at me through the shadows then told me to open my mouth, I did, and he ran his cum covered tongue over mine. I reached down and started rubbing his cock through his pants. He grew from the touch. His turn. I unbuttoned his pants and slid them and his boxers down to the floor. Large, but not so large that I couldn't handle it.

His hands went to my head as I lowered myself to the floor and looked eye level at his dick. I swirled my tongue over the head. It pulsed. I watched the veins move under his skin. Life. I swallowed down his length, sucking to the base. A groan. I took his balls into my hand as I worked my way down his cock over and over again, methodical. I knew what I was doing. His hands guided me on my head. Faster, then slower. Faster again. He was close. I pulled away. Leaned against the wall and fingered myself for a bit, as he stood and watched. Not breaking eye contact.

He stroked his cock as I stroked myself, stopping before I came. I took the tip of his dick in my mouth again, reached behind him with a cum drenched finger and slipped it into his ass while I continued to suck. He flinched, not much though, he didn't stop me. I fingered his tight hole while I ran my lips up and down the length of his cock. I felt the familiar throb and stopped. I wasn't ready for that yet. I stood up and kissed him hard, this time biting his lip. His blood. I sucked as much as I could. Tasting the metallic flavor that I craved. His hands went under my top. Squeezing both of my breasts, pinching my already hard nipples. I strained against him, wanting more.

We kissed feverishly. I wrapped one leg around him. He pushed me up against the wall, my feet not touching the ground. He ground his cock into me, I wrapped my other leg around him and held on while he thrust hard inside of me. A ripple went over me as I came moments later. I bit down on his neck, a half scream came from my lips as a new gush of cream slid down his cock. He slid me off of him, allowing me feet to touch the ground. He spun me around. I held onto the crates as he slipped his cock in from behind, then stood me up so that my back was almost flat against his stomach. Stretched on my toes, my calves ached. I balanced myself, palms flat against the wall as he twisted a nipple. I pushed against his cock, wanting that fullness.

He gave it to me. He pushed my hair aside and licked the back of my neck. Deep, slow strokes, stretching me. I started to cum again, he bit down on my neck. God, what a feeling. I loved it. I knew I was bleeding, it didn't matter. He pushed me back down over the crates, I tightened my grip on them as I felt his finger go back into my ass. He pushed it in and out of me in time to his thrusts. Growing faster each time. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. My knees were giving out. I bit down on my already swollen lip as I came this last time. Shivering entirely.

He pulled his cock out of me and I felt his warm cum splatter on the cheeks of my ass. I stayed there for just a moment. I stood back up, straightened my clothes and left without looking back.